TIAI NOVEMBER 30

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Okay really guys. NONE of us can say "we've been looking like lunatics" because of Michael & his clues. So what if nonbelievers call us crazy. Michael was called crazy, freak, child molestor, all sorts of names in front of the whole world & he's still staying strong (at least I hope ♥) I think we can deal with the nonbelievers. On my youtube, nonbelievers have even told me to kill myself, im an idiot, i need to get a life, blah blah... none of that phases me.  Who even says hatman was a clue? Just because he resembles hat man from the memorial? Who even says THAT guy was a clue? No one said we were being taken back to clues. You're ASSuming things. :?<br /><br />Oh, and it's funny how suddenly everyone is jumping on the "hate on TS" bandwagon after bec said she was disappointed with him. By the way, I still think TS is an insider, the Jackson family pretty much confirmed it... go to bec's post "Strong Authenticity of TS". Just because he didn't stick to his word this time doesn't mean he's fake. How exactly is he fake because of this? He's done TIAI Redirections, TIAI Revealed, 6.5 update posts and 164 other comments full of information, most of which i highly doubt we would have figured out on our own, and he's fake because of this incident? -__- Actually, like someone on here mentioned, what if he did finish it? We don't know what TS has up his sleeve.  argue/
  • on 1322868242:
    <br />Okay really guys. NONE of us can say "we've been looking like lunatics" because of Michael & his clues. So what if nonbelievers call us crazy. Michael was called crazy, freak, child molestor, all sorts of names in front of the whole world & he's still staying strong (at least I hope ♥) I think we can deal with the nonbelievers. On my youtube, nonbelievers have even told me to kill myself, im an idiot, i need to get a life, blah blah... none of that phases me.  Who even says hatman was a clue? Just because he resembles hat man from the memorial? Who even says THAT guy was a clue? No one said we were being taken back to clues. You're ASSuming things. :?<br /><br />Oh, and it's funny how suddenly everyone is jumping on the hate on TS bandwagon after bec said she was disappointed with him. By the way, I still think TS is an insider, the Jackson family pretty much confirmed it... go to bec's post "Strong Authenticity of TS". Just because he didn't stick to his word this time doesn't mean he's fake. How exactly is he fake because of this? He's done TIAI Redirections, TIAI Revealed, 6.5 update posts and 164 other comments full of information, most of which i highly doubt we would have figured out on our own, and he's fake because of this incident? -__- Actually, like someone on here mentioned, what if he did finish it? We don't know what TS has up his sleeve.  argue/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]MJFAN7 please stay strong and don't be upset with the people who called you names,you KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE,and you are a very beautiful human being inside and outside. :).Remember 'THEY' don't KNOW,and their minds are cloudy,that's the reason they act like that.Michael knows how it is to be bulied,you said it yourself,but instead he remained FAITHFULL and STRONG.The Believers against Non Believers,or inverted is a Illusion,a form to DIVIDE  argue/ ,us and the rest of the people,and now I realised it.It should never been existed in the first place,lol,  lolol/ !!! From now on I'm not a BELIEVER anymore,I'm a HUMAN BEING,period.LOVE[/size]
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322806025:
    <br />
    on 1322804285:
    <br />And how do we know that the hat man is suppose to be a clue? Maybe that's just a man that went there to watch the event. And? You guys are losing your patience and started to whine like desperate housewives. That's what's going on. I'm pretty sure that TS is reading the forum but waiting for something to make his next post. Maybe the right time or something to happen. So, I think you guys need to take a deep breath before you jump to conclusions. TS wrote that this was going to end at the end of November but it didn't. Ohh what a big deal! Maybe there was a change in plans. Do we know what's going on behind the curtain? <br /><br />The clues are coming still and what's wrong with that? Until MJ BAMs, do you not want to receive any more clues? I can not imagine us without getting any clues. Almost everyone would be losing their faith. There has to be clues, that's how we found out the hoax and stayed here for the last 2,5 years. It doesn't mean that we went back to the beginning, it means that we're continuing the journey. I know that we are all tired and started to lose our patience but remember what Michael asked from us. He said:<br /><br />"Give me all your endurance, your patience, your understanding."  <br /><br />Is this ALL your love, support, endurance, understanding and patience for him? If it is so then leave him and the hoax behind. If it is not then stop whining. You are stronger than that.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I don't think you get me and I am FAR from being a desperate housewife. I find that remark pretty disrespectful PureLove. Also, managing this website has NOT been fun to me. It consumed all my free time and  never brought me anything than shit in my face. I don't care, as long as I know I am doing this for a good cause. But if we are being played with again (and I am not talking about TS here, he knows that) then I think Michael just lost a supporter. I have a lot of patience, and I will do anything to help him, but I stopped running after carrots a while ago. If he wants us to support him, he shouldn't make this look like a game every single time. It makes me feel like I'm worth shit and that hoaxers are only fun to play with. It has nothing to do with not believing anymore, or losing patience. I have a lot of patience, but only if I feel he supports US too, that he appreciates what we do. It doesn't feel like that lately. And PureLove, I can leave the hoax if you want, but where would you go? If I leave, the forum leaves with me. I never whined in 2.5 years, and I am still not whining. I just want Michael to know that he should stop throwing bones at us and take us seriously and treat us as worthy after 2.5 years. I think we deserved that.<br />
    <br /><br />Souza, the problem is I'm having a hard time to understand why you started to think that we were being played? And you wrote "If we are being played with AGAIN". When were we being played before? Michael is not playing with us. You needed to be the FIRST person who should have understood this. Sorry but you sound frustrated to Michael and to the hoax and this makes you forget why we have been here for the past 2,5 years. If you see giving out clues as "throwing bones to us", well I appreciate to those bones because those made us stay on the hoax for 2,5 years.<br /><br />I didn't ask you personally to leave the hoax behind but if you feel like that, you should. And you shouldn't think where we will be going. We will find another forum to follow the hoax. It is US, all together who creates this family and it is the family who makes the place a home. So as long as we stick together, we will find a home to go. I do appreciate everything you have done for this forum and I'm not trying to disrespect you but you are taunting us about the forum all the time. If this forum was never created, then TS was going to be writing on another forum and we were all going to be there. Yes, this forum is very important with the illuminati and Elvis discussions on it but you shouldn't think about where we will be going. I love this place and I'm here for Michael, TS and a couple of nice people that I met on this place but if you decide to close the forum that wouldn't create a shock or grief on me.
  • [size=14pt]this is a request to mods....[/size]<br /><br />i'd really like someone to provide some direction to forum members on this thread.<br /><br />my recommendations are : a new thread for those who want to discuss 'TS authenticity' and a directive for those loosing faith in the hole thing to do to the "having a bad day'<br /><br />i dont mean to appear rude by suggesting this. i just think that TS may return and if so we should keep the thread for its original purpose, TIAI. at the moment its becoming an emotional conglomerate of doubts, attacks, apologies, etc. etc.<br /><br /><br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1322869770:
    <br />
    on 1322868242:
    <br />Okay really guys. NONE of us can say "we've been looking like lunatics" because of Michael & his clues. So what if nonbelievers call us crazy. Michael was called crazy, freak, child molestor, all sorts of names in front of the whole world & he's still staying strong (at least I hope ♥) I think we can deal with the nonbelievers. On my youtube, nonbelievers have even told me to kill myself, im an idiot, i need to get a life, blah blah... none of that phases me.  Who even says hatman was a clue? Just because he resembles hat man from the memorial? Who even says THAT guy was a clue? No one said we were being taken back to clues. You're ASSuming things. :?<br /><br />Oh, and it's funny how suddenly everyone is jumping on the hate on TS bandwagon after bec said she was disappointed with him. By the way, I still think TS is an insider, the Jackson family pretty much confirmed it... go to bec's post "Strong Authenticity of TS". Just because he didn't stick to his word this time doesn't mean he's fake. How exactly is he fake because of this? He's done TIAI Redirections, TIAI Revealed, 6.5 update posts and 164 other comments full of information, most of which i highly doubt we would have figured out on our own, and he's fake because of this incident? -__- Actually, like someone on here mentioned, what if he did finish it? We don't know what TS has up his sleeve.  argue/<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]MJFAN7 please stay strong and don't be upset with the people who called you names,you KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE,and you are a very beautiful human being inside and outside. :).Remember 'THEY' don't KNOW,and their minds are cloudy,that's the reason they act like that.Michael knows how it is to be bulied,you said it yourself,but instead he remained FAITHFULL and STRONG.The Believers against Non Believers,or inverted is a Illusion,a form to DIVIDE  argue/ ,us and the rest of the people,and now I realised it.It should never been existed in the first place,lol,  lolol/ !!! From now on I'm not a BELIEVER anymore,I'm a HUMAN BEING,period.LOVE[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Aw, thank you dear, but don't worry, I don't let a bunch of strangers bother me ;) They attack us just because we believe in something that they don't agree with. It's so silly! :lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think I am highly misunderstood here by some...<br /><br />I do NOT think it's all about ME as someone insinuated. If I would have thought that, I would have quit 2 years ago after the first few bashings and would have saved myself an aweful lot of headaches.<br /><br />I am NOT disappointed in TS, or that level 7 is not solved yet. As I said, I think TS has his reasons and I know for a fact that he has the patience of an angel. If I have to name one person on here that I trust on his word (well most of the time, lol), it's TS. So whatever problems someone else has with TS, they are not mine.<br /><br />I am NOT starting to doubt the hoax or the reasons behind it, nor do I think that the hoax is merely a prank or a game.<br /><br />I do NOT care if people call me a lunatic, I am used to that by now.<br /><br />That said, this is what DOES bother me:<br /><br />We have come a long way, we have been through various stages. We have been discussing clues, photoshopping hatman and Dave Dave pictures, rewatching videos a thousand times and most of us came to the conclusion in 2009 that Michael is not dead.<br /><br />We have been listening to his lyrics, watching his speeches, interviews, short films. We have been reading books, investigating prior events and most of us understand his reasons since 2010.<br /><br />We have been discussing his reasons and we have been going through the court case in 2011. We have been bashed and ridiculed by others for our beliefs, and even threatened because of our investigations. I can only speak for myself, but I know for a fact that I am not alone when I say that some of us are here BECAUSE of his reasons, because we know how important this is, and how big. I am not here to keep the faith, because my faith is solid as a rock. I am here because I think that we, as a community who doesn't judge him for hoaxing his death, can help and support him in whatever he is planning to do, whatever it takes, because we realize the importancy. <br /><br />Now we are less than a month away from 2012, and what do we get? A hatman and an 'He's alive!!!' article on TMZ. Of course they were clues. No one sits in a studio with sunglasses on. He is sitting next to Branca. Whether it's Michael himself or not is not important, that guy was there on purpose. The TMZ article was way too random and definitely a clue too. Very nice....in 2009! If that is a sneak preview of how we will be kept busy in 2012, then I can't help but think that we are here just to avoid entrapment. That we need to be kept busy to keep the 'archive' alive. I can keep the archive online as long as he wants, but if that's it's only purpose, it can be locked and hosted on a cheap server. Maintaining this site costs me my free time, and Badkolo a lot of $$$. <br /><br />I am not saying my feeling is right, but it's my feeling and I think I have the right to say how I feel after 2.5 years. I see people complaining about my 'rant' in here that waste 50% of their posts in the Whine & Cry thread. Seriously? Grant me just this one rant please. <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1322873672:
    <br />I think I am highly misunderstood here by some...<br /><br />I do NOT think it's all about ME as someone insinuated. If I would have thought that, I would have quit 2 years ago after the first few bashings and would have saved myself an aweful lot of headaches.<br /><br />I am NOT disappointed in TS, or that level 7 is not solved yet. As I said, I think TS has his reasons and I know for a fact that he has the patience of an angel. If I have to name one person on here that I trust on his word (well most of the time, lol), it's TS. So whatever problems someone else has with TS, they are not mine.<br /><br />I am NOT starting to doubt the hoax or the reasons behind it, nor do I think that the hoax is merely a prank or a game.<br /><br />I do NOT care if people call me a lunatic, I am used to that by now.<br /><br />That said, this is what DOES bother me:<br /><br />We have come a long way, we have been through various stages. We have been discussing clues, photoshopping hatman and Dave Dave pictures, rewatching videos a thousand times and most of us came to the conclusion in 2009 that Michael is not dead.<br /><br />We have been listening to his lyrics, watching his speeches, interviews, short films. We have been reading books, investigating prior events and most of us understand his reasons since 2010.<br /><br />We have been discussing his reasons and we have been going through the court case in 2011. We have been bashed and ridiculed by others for our beliefs, and even threatened because of our investigations. I can only speak for myself, but I know for a fact that I am not alone when I say that some of us are here BECAUSE of his reasons, because we know how important this is, and how big. I am not here to keep the faith, because my faith is solid as a rock. I am here because I think that we, as a community who doesn't judge him for hoaxing his death, can help and support him in whatever he is planning to do, whatever it takes, because we realize the importancy. <br /><br />Now we are less than a month away from 2012, and what do we get? A hatman and an 'He's alive!!!' article on TMZ. Of course they were clues. No one sits in a studio with sunglasses on. He is sitting next to Branca. Whether it's Michael himself or not is not important, that guy was there on purpose. The TMZ article was way too random and definitely a clue too. Very nice....in 2009! If that is a sneak preview of how we will be kept busy in 2012, then I can't help but think that we are here just to avoid entrapment. That we need to be kept busy to keep the 'archive' alive. I can keep the archive online as long as he wants, but if that's it's only purpose, it can be locked and hosted on a cheap server. Maintaining this site costs me my free time, and Badkolo a lot of $$$. <br /><br />I am not saying my feeling is right, but it's my feeling and I think I have the right to say how I feel after 2.5 years. I see people complaining about my 'rant' in here that waste 50% of their posts in the Whine & Cry thread. Seriously? Grant me just this one rant please. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Granted...
  • Why are we on eachother's throat? Is this what Michael wants us to do?  what happened to peace and love,and accepting eachother? We are full of hatred..I understand that we have been investigating for 2 and half yrs, we are tired, and fed up, we want the answer of this hoax yesterday.  Come one guys, just give TS a chance.. I told you, you might never know what has happened to him.. He is human like all of us. Instead of ranting and complaining that TS did not keep his promise, why don't we start the 7b? How about if TS is  testing us? Maybe he thinks that we need him to hold our hands to find more clues. Let's show him that we are capable enough and appreciate him in  teaching us.  Please let's stop beckering, for Michael sake let's be a family and show him that we have learned what he is trying to preach us. IT IS ALL FOR L.O.V.E. BLESSINGS MY HOAXIE FAMILY..
  • I don't post very often but I am an avid reader. I just wanted to say to Souza that I appreciate all that you have done for us. I can only imagine how much time, money, and effort this forum costs you. You have done an amazing job and I think that you should be allowed to voice your frustrations.<br /><br />As for TS, I am disappointed that he hasn't posted in awhile. I think we all believed that he meant Nov. 29th of this year and after getting so many posts in a row that helped clarify things, it was a little disappointing to go back to silence. However, I trust that he has his reasons and I still have faith in him.<br /><br />I know Michael respects his fans and us. So I'm still keeping the faith for him. <br /><br /> bearhug to everyone!
  • ArielAriel Posts: 84
    Writing in between errands, as usual. We don't have to be on each other throats. Just stick around in observe what makes sense and what doesn't. With TS or without TS. If Michael is alive he would like to know that some fans think out of the box, if not that would mean he was murdered, whatever LaToya says. Thinking fans can be help in this case too and support. When I start to think it is what LaToya says, murder,  I don't post for a long time, not to disturb people here, although another reason for non-posting would be I couldn't find personal time to do it. You can see that I posted almost two years ago too. I came back when I noticed the trial was weird, the whole Joe/Joseph thing, the two 'star' witnesses, Shafer and White, talking like a high school students that did not have enough time to prepare their homework (apology to school kids here), etc ... Let's say Shafer was was distracted, because his father passed, for real, but White was ridiculous. Even unbiased people smelled a rat. I noticed someone in the TMZ comments writing the word "hoax" and Karen Faye, going crazy. Let's observe the weird and even if it is a murder and LaToya is exposing "them" than she can use help from people that can think. <br /><br />Edit: sorry for mistakes and typos, and Karen went crazy on twitter, shortly I noticed the "hoax" word on TMZ comments.
  • on 1322874913:
    <br />Why are we on eachother's throat? Is this what Michael wants us to do?  what happened to peace and love,and accepting eachother? We are full of hatred..I understand that we have been investigating for 2 and half yrs, we are tired, and fed up, we want the answer of this hoax yesterday.  Come one guys, just give TS a chance.. I told you, you might never know what has happened to him.. He is human like all of us. Instead of ranting and complaining that TS did not keep his promise, why don't we start the 7b? How about if TS is  testing us? Maybe he thinks that we need him to hold our hands to find more clues. Let's show him that we are capable enough and appreciate him in  teaching us.  Please let's stop beckering, for Michael sake let's be a family and show him that we have learned what he is trying to preach us. IT IS ALL FOR L.O.V.E. BLESSINGS MY HOAXIE FAMILY..<br />
    <br /><br />I agree wholeheartedly...I think we shouldn't jump the gun, I really think we are in for a big shock, this is not over, there is more to come...and I agree with Gina, TS was out longer then this but I guess because of Level 7 and the end of the trial and everything that has happened now, I guess has people on edge...I mean if TS were to post today then we would be like 'oh no take your time TS' or he would get back in our good books (I am not saying this is for all of us, but I remember last time when TS was away for a longer amount of time and this is how it went)...I don't want to be like that.<br /><br />Do we want to be like that?...jump down he's throat (I know he did say something and we expected something that to happen but I'm sure he has a reasons...no real informer wouldn't have a reason, so I am sure TS does) and then when he comes back we welcome him back with open arms?...I'm sure we don't want to do that, we have said countless times that the hoax does not rely on TS, so when something like this happens maybe we should keep that in mind.<br /><br />@Souza thanks for everything, including @all members.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322873672:
    <br />I think I am highly misunderstood here by some...<br /><br />Now we are less than a month away from 2012, and what do we get? A hatman and an 'He's alive!!!' article on TMZ. Of course they were clues. No one sits in a studio with sunglasses on. He is sitting next to Branca. Whether it's Michael himself or not is not important, that guy was there on purpose. The TMZ article was way too random and definitely a clue too. Very nice....in 2009! If that is a sneak preview of how we will be kept busy in 2012, then I can't help but think that we are here just to avoid entrapment. That we need to be kept busy to keep the 'archive' alive. I can keep the archive online as long as he wants, but if that's it's only purpose, it can be locked and hosted on a cheap server. Maintaining this site costs me my free time, and Badkolo a lot of $$$. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I agree with what you say here Souza. If it was all for avoiding the entrapment and to keep the archive alive, then it means that we were all used. I totally get your disappointment but also in my humble opinion it is too early to think that 2012 may be going just like 2009 with same old clues. I personally do not believe that Michael would be using or diverting us for his own sake. There's so much more to come, that is how I feel but I might be wrong too. I hope I'm not.  But before jumping to conclusions because of one or two clues, I think we should be patient and wait a little more. <br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Every frustration has a right to be once in a while.<br /> Yet, my conscious approach is this:<br /> the more I fear the more I am going after doing exactly what I am afraid of.<br /> the more I am frustrated the more I will follow this path that frustrates me.<br /> <br /> I never had any doubt about forces targetting this place. It started right in 2009 in the other forum.<br /> If we allow self-dissolution, this is exactly going accordingly to some intentions trying to induce this.<br /> <br /> NEVER will I accept to change my mind based on manipulation attempts of others.<br /> NEVER will my opinion be changed based on TMZ or any other "trendy" publication.<br /> The changes taking place in our real world are proving every day what we are discussing here.<br /> Of course we are targetted to make us believe we are idiots to even mention the truth.<br /> Of course we are targetted to get us frustrated, giving up, getting in quarrels with each other and finally leave.<br /> <br /> This is wartime, ladies and gents, and the efforts to get us down, separated and out of the picture will not stop but be reinforced the longer we are here and insist on our conclusions. Of course the wolves are out to make us doubt in ourselves and silence us. Stirring up the pot is a proven tactic. Disturbing communication or DIRECTING communication as an opinion leader in your enemy's camp is an attempt of effectively silencing, in fact.<br /> <br /> Not everything we are being presented here and there and everywhere is a clue but may be just a distraction initiated by the other camp using psychological warfare. Now we are not being played by Michael IMHO but by our own mindset and because we jump on each and every snippet that might have a connection of over 3000 miles and 2 centuries to MJ.<br /> <br /> To keep it short and simple:<br /> The more energy we waste on the negative side of our life - just like staying imprisoned in rigor fearis, rigor doubtis, rigor frustratis, the less positiveness we are living and the more we are contributing to the sinister forces in our lives (and to the other camp's objectives). Is this it? Not really. <br /> Michael never drowned himself in black waters despite he had such a difficult life.<br /> <br /> Keep the positive up and if the positive is not coming to you, create it on your own.<br /> JUST DO IT!<br /> <br />  bearhug
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1322872321:
    <br />[size=14pt]this is a request to mods....[/size]<br /><br />i'd really like someone to provide some direction to forum members on this thread.<br /><br />my recommendations are : a new thread for those who want to discuss 'TS authenticity' and a directive for those loosing faith in the hole thing to do to the "having a bad day'<br /><br />i dont mean to appear rude by suggesting this. i just think that TS may return and if so we should keep the thread for its original purpose, TIAI. at the moment its becoming an emotional conglomerate of doubts, attacks, apologies, etc. etc.<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't think there is a need for any of that. This thread satisfies the need for where to put the discussion, as TS's post is what spawned it. Therefor everyone is so far pretty on topic. You don't appear rude to me I just disagree.<br /><br />Ps. I don't see "attacks" here, though @Purelove you really need to lay off Souza because I can safely say you don't speak for many of us in your sentiment  :evil:
  • Wait Lets stop this and get back to TS post.....<br />Is he saying that BAM is coming Soon like really Soon.<br />Because all the underlined parts are saying soon near future <br />hear the truth.<br />I hope bam comes and maybe between Dec third to Dec 14.<br />Around the same time as the las vegas IMMORTAL debut. moonwalk_/
    TS has said 2012 a thousand times. Guess he wasn't kidding.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    IF a 'safety net' for entrapment was the sole purpose of this site and of US...then the pupose would've been fulfilled in 2009.  There was enough clues...some pretty blatant...that Mike was alive even way back then.  At the least...for anyone who stopped long enough for a second glance, there was enough there to at least question the 'official' story.  Yet the clues kept coming...into 2010, into 2011...and still there are paths (clues) springing up even now that one can choose to follow if he/she so desires.  The purpose of the site...if it was solely for risk of entrapment...was fulfilled long ago.  There's got to be more to it than that or the 'dialogue' would've stopped long ago.  How much more we 'expect' from it may be a deciding factor in whether or not we stick around.<br /><br />I've actually been reflecting on this very point lately...as it seemed we went from full engagement in theory mode to...nothing.  And I can't wrap my head around what happened or what may have changed on Mike's part, if anything.  And momentarily...the 'silence' did stop me in my tracks...but that's not always a bad thing.  Silence often causes introspection/reflection.  From the start...I have seen this whole thing as an invitation from Mike....allowing us a glimpse into his mind.  We have marvelled at his genius over the years...some of us our whole lives...at the sheer brilliance of the man.  But we were only ever offered an 'outside' glance...we only ever got to see the finished product.  And it was great.  Everything we ever got to see was perfection, as per Mike's standards...and those who didn't notice it before June 25th, were able to go back and SEE it through 'new' eyes.<br /><br />IMO...THIS aspect of the hoax...our involvement, whatever you want to call it...an ARG, an adventure, a journey, etc...has, all along, been Mike letting us in to his mind...it's been him giving us 'glimpses and flashes' of the product in the making....of perfection in the making.  But we must remember that there are many pitfalls, changes, adjustments, and/or complete turn-arounds while in the process of achieving the end goal...which, to Mike, has always been success...which, to him, has always meant nothing less than perfection.  The final product (of anything) is almost always what is considered 'special'...but that's because we rarely get to SEE what went into the making of it....yet it is the VERY making of 'it' that makes it so special.  We have lost sight of that whether we're talking the greatest production in history or the labor that went into making the table we share with our families.  Our involvement, from the beginning, has been an invitation ("for the fans") into the making of the greatest production in HIStory.  Each one of us has to determine whether or not we are strong enough, patient enough, or care enough, to withstand the temporary 'imperfections' (and guaranteed, there will be some along the way)...in order to fully understand, and appreciate, the perfection of it when it is done.<br /><br />It's funny...I was thinking earlier that a lot of what we've been 'complaining' about (myself included) could be compared to being invited to the most lavish and exquisite party of our lives...and then complaining about the cutlery...or the table cloths...or the toilet paper.  Sure, not everything may live up to our own personal expectations or 'wants'...but when all is said and done, IF those minor things are enough for you to forego the party's 'main attraction', then you are free to leave the party.  There's no bars on these doors.  AND the best is...the alternative is to go back into the cell you were living in before you were handed the invitation.<br /><br />Wouldn't you be left wanting to know how the 'main attraction' went?  Upon hearing that it was the absolute best possible ending to the 'show'...wouldn't you regret having left because you didn't like the decor?  I know I'd be kicking myself and offering others free kicks on me....because I allowed something so minor to get in the way of the 'bigger picture'.  A 'bigger picture' that I missed out on...in whole or in part...because I was too focused on the minor details.<br /><br />I'm not going anywhere because I don't want to miss a thing.  I may sidestep some of the details...I may find some tedious and repetitive...I may even become frustrated and/or bored at times with the 'theme'....but I'm firmly planted.<br /><br />@Souza...please take some time and reflect on everything you've been through over the past 2.5 years...forget about 'us', forget about the site...focus only on what got you here and what has kept you here (putting up with everyone's shit, pouring your life's blood into this site)...focus on that, on the 'bigger picture'.  I trust that before long you'll come to see that this 'hoax' is not any different than life itself....full of frustrations/disappointments/aggravations...but also progess/accomplishments/joys/love...and you'll SEE that your purpose here has not gone unappreciated and it does serve the 'bigger picture'.  More importantly (and I'm hoping), you'll see that much like 'life'...with all it's good and bad...this 'hoax' is also worth living.<br /><br />I implore you to find the strength to carry on....I've done some window shopping (lol) and this site is, by FAR, the best there is.  <br /><br />Thank you for making this house a home.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think as long as this continues here TS won't bother posting. If I were him/her - I would pack and leave. Hopefully he/she is much better of a person than me penguin/.<br />I have to say this. There are people, like our MJ, who are waaaaaay different from all we generally accept. They do things we don't even imagine. I know because I've met such a person in real life. They have an infinite patience and they keep testing people ...if this is close to manipulation, I can accept it if it comes from Michael, with a smile on my face.<br /><br />But God forbid to have to face their anger.
    I wonder if this entrapment safety net isn't simply an insurance policy against MJ's own vast fan base whining about how he lied to them (after reveal).<br /><br />It's probably also as PT Barnum championed- this is a hoax not a swindle, and our presence creates that difference. Look up hoax vs. swindle if you don't know what I mean. Entrapment in this case would constitute a swindle.<br /><br />I do find that TS asks us to believe things as he and the Family tells us, but not as their actions indicate. I have a difficult time coming to terms with this because actions are more revealing. I'm ok with that because I believe he has a purpose to complete, as do the Jackson Family, but it doesn't mean I'm ready to take everything they say at face value.<br /><br />@TS: asking if some of us thought LaToya put fake bruises on her body and made up stories of her abuse was a little over the top  :?. I don't think anyone doubts LaToya's experiences with the abusive relationship but not all matters are that black and white. Besides that, people are not all or nothing/liars or truth tellers. People are fluid and flexible in their communication and perception is everything to the human experience. You, again, you are the one who long said it is not the source of the information, but the reliability of the information itself that matters.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]BeThe Change[/size][size=9pt][/size]
    [size=9pt][/size][size=8pt]I implore you to find the strength to carry on....I've done some window shopping (lol) and[/size][size=8pt] [/size][size=24pt]this site is, by FAR, the best there is.[/size][size=24pt] [/size][size=8pt][/size]<br />  <br />  Thank you for making this house a home.[size=9pt][/size]
    [size=9pt][/size][size=9pt]<br /> Sarahli[/size]
    [size=9pt][/size]<br /> <br /> Souza I think you have no idea how helpful and necessary your handling and keeping this forum alive is, this is how I feel. I am sure that Michael will reward you for that.<br />
    <br /> <br /> Souza, I honestly believe that your keeping/administering this hoax site may end up being the most important thing you or anyone could accomplish.  You are every bit as important as Kenny Ortega, or Jermaine Jackson, or Harvey Levin. Not kidding! If what MJ is doing here is for the entire planet, EOW, fighting for justice.  This site is strategic, and TS has said it is the ONLY one he is posting on and it's the only site pointed to by TMZ. Do not underestimate the so-called "fun" aspects of the hoax helping us in the journey for the very heavy things happening perhaps in the underworld, in the top elite of the world, with the movers and shaker of the planet.  This is history in the making. I am not just saying this because I (not like PureLove) would not have or want to go any other forum, but because almost from day 1 of the hoax, I have felt that "This Is It!.  This is God's work, something significant is happening right before our eyes. <br />RK<br />[size=9pt][/size]
    [size=9pt]I understand. It is true we could be making a greater impact where we live and have  more time to devote to causes we are passionate about. But  we'd be a mere a speck in the ocean compared to what we have envisioned with Michael as the general marshalling his troops.  a question. What will it take to convince you 100% that we have indeed misinterpreted the hoax reasons and our purpose in it?  [/size]
    [size=9pt][/size][size=9pt][/size]<br />Sure we can go do some charity work, and spend time with the many good causes out there. I've helped with charities for most of my life, given a lot of money and time.  You could give billions of dollars to feed the hungry of the world, but there would continue to be more hungry, simply because as fast as we give--there are the evil ones of the world taking it away from the needy. What if in one fell swoop SOMETHING will be done that dwarfs other methods.  I hope no one is offended by the Bible story that I will post, that came to my mind now.[size=9pt][/size]
    [size=9pt][/size]<br /> Luke 10:38-42[size=9pt][/size]New International Version (NIV)[size=9pt][/size]38 As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. 39 She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet listening to what he said. 40 But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!” 41 “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things, 42 but few things are needed—or indeed only one./font][/b][b][font=Verdana][color=#651300][url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A38-42&amp;version=NIV#fen-NIV-25406a]a[/url][/color][/font][/b][b][font=Verdana Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
    [size=9pt][/size]This is a special time, that may never be repeated. I don't even think many even here realize what an honor it is to have what we have.  We have this time to enjoy being with "MJ" or MJ, looking into his heart and mind. We should not take it for granted just because some might think we're deluded, or take it too lightly just because it appears that MJ is putting some fun/silly stuff in it for us. Again, this is HISstory in the making!<br />[size=9pt][/size] respect/ bearhug
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1322865811:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]The Solution is inside us,period.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much Applehead! <br /><br />What a gift, to just see it in print!! bounce/ :cry: :mrgreen: <br /><br />This is [size=24pt]EXACTLY[/size] WHY MJ has spent patiently SOOOOOO much time getting us to internalize EVERYthing, and MAKE certain (ourselves!!) that we are THINKING for ourselvesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.  bounce/<br /><br />It's because this is the be all and end all of the mighty power for change, which MJ developed in himself, and, with dismay, found that others are always seeking elsewhere, and struggling because of it.<br /><br />Like the song says, ♫ "DOES it get inside?" (to the heart of your surrender, through your excuses??????) OmiGOSH!!! <br /><br />Please, push past feeling hurt or used or abandoned or played!!! Please don't let that (fear of abuse) stuff ROB you of this wonderful Truth. Michael said it was all for Love. Love/God...SAME exact being.  8-) bounce/ NOTHING HE said has changed. Not one thing!!!!  bounce/<br /><br />It is when we fully realize how powerful we are as individuals, that we will realize our potential as a planet, with every link a strong, free, Thinker and Lover. <br /><br />If nothing else, we have a perfect example of what just ONE individual with a SET, disciplined mind, with nothing but pure love in his heart, can do [size=24pt]ALL[/size] BY HIMSELF. And, guess what? This AMAZING creature has been trying to crack all of our hard shells of "preconditioning in error", these last two years to  [size=36pt]MAKE US SEE[/size]  :!: <br /><br />[size=14pt]@Souza, these were some of the very first words you ever said to me in PM in 2009, when I was having a meltdown [/size]over tell all videos placing MJ in physical danger! Those magic words CALMED me. :mrgreen:<br /><br /> [size=18pt] I will NEVER forget them, ever. [/size]<br /><br />You KNOW in your heart, Michael won't hurt us; and more time in "school", doing puzzles, is not a punishment. There is still SOME  thing---[size=18pt][/size] think---that MJ  knows we do not SEE, yet.  :shock:<br /><br />Trust the Teacher. bearhug <br /><br />Doubt anything that makes you feel badly. crash/<br /><br />This COULD be just another wave of bad programming wafting through the group, by enemies unseen, an unsuspected troll...or even..... our own human feelings, out of control..... <br /><br />[size=14pt]OR[/size], it could be a major exam, for TS to determine if any of his teaching "stuck" in our brains.  :mrgreen: If we HAVE learned to think for ourselves or just are still permitting ourselves to be run into a ditch by conflicting emotions?? (because they are ours, can they never be wrrrong, too?)The World system will play us like this (via our emotions) for real. <br /><br />Are we going to FOLD, everytime we feel or hear a discouraging word? Or, are we going to remember what we KNOW, and let the waves of negative manipulation of our minds, PASS on by, without taking them in and offering them cookies?  :D<br /><br />btw:<br />Just for clarification, I can't find where TS promised to complete level 7 THIS year---so aren't we a tad premature???  <br /><br />If you find it show me, please. Let's at least be ranting over the correct promise of TS'.  :oops:  ::P :oops: (He's not a player, we should know by now.... ;)))<br /><br />I think I myself just ASSumed :roll: it was THIS NOVEMBER 29, because I was sleeping in class, after that long very involved trial, trusting y'all for my info. (Naughty naughty, if I want to think for myself) geek/...Anyway, just trying to help. :)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1322895020:
    <br />[...]<br />It's funny...I was thinking earlier that a lot of what we've been 'complaining' about (myself included) could be compared to being invited to the most lavish and exquisite party of our lives...and then complaining about the cutlery...or the table cloths...or the toilet paper.  Sure, not everything may live up to our own personal expectations or 'wants'...but when all is said and done, IF those minor things are enough for you to forego the party's 'main attraction', then you are free to leave the party.  There's no bars on these doors.  AND the best is...the alternative is to go back into the cell you were living in before you were handed the invitation.<br /><br />Wouldn't you be left wanting to know how the 'main attraction' went?  Upon hearing that it was the absolute best possible ending to the 'show'...wouldn't you regret having left because you didn't like the decor?  I know I'd be kicking myself and offering others free kicks on me....because I allowed something so minor to get in the way of the 'bigger picture'.  A 'bigger picture' that I missed out on...in whole or in part...because I was too focused on the minor details.<br />[...]
    <br />@BeTheChange: Damn! I don't really know who you are, nor if you are a girl or a boy. I don't know your age, I don't know anything about you except the fact that you are among the very few users from this forum [I can count them on the fingers of one hand] , whose messages have always touched me like nothing else! I only know that your messages are always a pleasure to read and from your written lines, I can feel a very gentle, big heart person who, for I don't know what reason, supported me and encouraged me when I most needed it.<br />Thank you for your last message here^^ Especially the 2 paragraphs that I quoted above^^ They made me look at everything from a totally different perspective!! Like always, your words leave me with a deep reflection even days after you wrote them! both in private and on the forum!<br />Whomever you are, just know you are very special to me !  bearhug<br /><br /><br /><br />@Souza: I hate you, but I love you!<br />And pls don't ask me to explain you, I can't even explain it to myself! :shock:<br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I too have been here since 2009, although I registered under this name a few months ago, so I do understand the frustration experienced by Souza, bec and others.<br />However, even though I understand the frustration, I don't exactly know why there is so much of it now!? Thinking MJ is throwing us bones now could be quite hurtful to him. I don't see these clues as being disrespectful at all, but rather I've seen people begin to question more, especially with his family being on X-factor a day after the sentencing. Remember we don't have much else to discuss after the trial, so these clues are to keep people hanging on and confirming to those unsure that TMZ is "in the know" and MJ indeed is alive.<br /><br /> I don't think it's a coincidence TS re-directed to this thread with 'NOVEMBER 30' in caps and on November 30, TMZ posts the Abe Lincoln article saying he's ALIVE and MJ's family being on X-factor with yet another 'hatman' (whether he is MJ or not). We did get a 'mini-BAM'! TMZ telling us he's alive and confirming what La Toya has said. If anyone watches their show, they joked about Harvey being 'in the know' of Lincoln's "hoax" and hiding this secret from everyone. To those that care, there is a hoax connection to Lincoln's murderer.<br /><br /> Souza you have every right to be frustrated in having the task of being the admin. of this site, and your work IS appreciated. We are all here for a reason. If this site was merely for preventing entrapment, than sure you could close down the forum; but it is for more than that.<br />There are enough hoax videos and sites that take care of the entrapment issue, along with the pumpkin etc. in court. This site is here for awareness, to educate people on the WHY's of the hoax. If people want to learn about those aspects they will come here now, and after BAM day. TS & Front, have only posted on this forum explaining the in's and out's of the hoax message. So yes, this forum is crucial for more than just mere entrapment issues.<br /><br />Everything will unfold in 'tIME', we just need patience. <3<br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    2012 is here in less then a month. We only have a year or possibly less before this is all over; not much longer in my opinion.
  • on 1322895976:
    <br />I think as long as this continues here TS won't bother posting. If I were him/her - I would pack and leave. Hopefully he/she is much better of a person than me penguin/.<br />I have to say this. There are people, like our MJ, who are waaaaaay different from all we generally accept. They do things we don't even imagine. I know because I've met such a person in real life. They have an infinite patience and they keep testing people ...if this is close to manipulation, I can accept it if it comes from Michael, with a smile on my face.<br /><br />But God forbid to have to face their anger.<br />
    <br /><br />WELL  said Gina. Well said.. :)