TIAI NOVEMBER 30

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1322635895:
    <br />Front said something similar that justice has been served or something like that.<br />Something like killing 2 birds with one stone:Justice and Escape. Then he says "enjoy the bliss (of ignorance). The bliss of now knowing that TRUTH Jermaine is talking about?? Is that TRUTH so scary?<br /><br />I lost faith in my reasoning but seems to me there's a connection between what Front said and this tweet:<br /><br />“There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth. <br /><br />................<br />I don't understand why convicting Murray means Justice though, if he's innocent.<br /><br />Truth and Justice imply one another. How can be Justice without Truth??<br />
    <br /><br />33at44y.jpg<br /><br />Justice is suppose to be "blind" by not seeing prejudices that could influence facts. <br /><br />Justice based on lies is NOT REAL JUSTICE.<br /><br /><br />TMZ posts an article/picture about "Abe Lincoln"....the urban folklore is that Abe Lincoln always said "I cannot tell a lie" and he stood for freedom and equality of ALL PEOPLE and "Changing the System" (History)<br /><br />....then we have the Jackson family appearing on the "X-FACTOR" show. <br /><br />In mathematical terms the "X" factor is the unknown. The piece missing to solve the equation.<br /><br /><br /><br />These clues have to be somehow related....I just don't know how?  :?<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1322835105:
    <br />@Snoopy-great post buddy!<br />
    <br /><br /> bearhug
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322832289:
    <br />I hope this is on topic ...  apology in advance if it is not.<br /><br /><br />I post below a link for a video of X Factor  ..  The Song I'll be There, quite apart for the link to MJ from the performer whos grandfather wrote Rockin Robin, and the fact this he has LOVE LIFE tattoo on his hands and BELIEVE tattoo on his arm, the most interesting part is the rap part of the lyrics so appropriate I think, and they are written up on the video which makes is very clear.<br /><br />Just thought I would post the link in case you had not seen it.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /> (Perhaps some kind person more technical than me would post this properly please!  xx)<br />
    <br /><br />The rap part is exactly what I needed to hear. bow/ bow/ bow/<br />Especially this: [size=10pt]"for my kids I'll do anything/ I found a way to save my life/ and now everybodys listening"[/size]<br /><br />Thank you so much for posting this. I can't watch that show here so thank you very much.<br />
  • I think most of us need to think harder. I don't mean to insult anyone but out of everything we have learned this is not just a game! We are dealing with killers here "NWO" will take out anyone in their way. If Michael faked his death,which we all think he did.He is in more danger now than if he was in the spotlight because he is already dead to most people.If the NWO got to him we would never know a thing. My point is this is serious business and if he needs to wait for the right time to show us more we should understand, because we do not know how much danger he could be in even with TS helping us along like so many have said no one knows who is really reading this besides us believers. If the bad guys are here also it must really be dangerous for MJ and TS. I still have faith we will soon find out the whole story and it will be the best feeling because it will feed us what we have been hungering for 2.5 years or however long it will take. Keep the faith people.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1322836894:
    <br />...If the bad guys are here also it must really be dangerous for MJ and TS.
    <br /><br />That's where I'm at....worry.  I initially went through all the feelings others have mentioned...confusion, disappointment, frustration, etc...but I went through them rather quickly and they didn't linger.  What has lingered is feelings of worry....like I would worry for any friend that has gone M.I.A. when they said they would be around and never showed up.<br /><br />I fully realize that there may be absolutely no reason to worry about TS...chances are he's warm and toasty somewhere....and has his reasons for not being around.  But until he posts something, how do we know for sure?  For me, it's not about needing help to solve anything (although that is much appreciated)...it's about needing to know that he's safe and all is well in his little corner of the world.<br /><br />I'd take a 'poke' at this point.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • souza- i completely understand how u feel.  to go thru the mj disguises & tmz's deciphering posts, IS...a been there done th@, thing.  who fed the accusations that hat man (x-factor), or lincoln (tmz) had anything to do with mike at all?  as 4 TS, i agree, (unfortunately) we only assumed he meant this yr. if, as he stated the BAMM! will take place before 1/1/13 (i thought he meant 1/1/12...DAMN) he could have meant 11/29 NEXT yr.  souza, have no doubt that U & this FORUM are VALUABLE. i have no doubt because of this forum & TS's redirects MILLIONS more are aware of the illusions we've been living under for many, many yrs.  KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and IS BEING past around from person to person into what we r seeing today.  people beginning to stand up & protest against corruption ALL OVER THE WORLD (although i believe GLOBAL NON-COMPLIANCE would be more effective.) as a "conspiracy theorist" i have learned, when things become to much to comprehend or to repetitive, it's best to back off for awhile & come back with a clear head.  this way u'll be able to continue. since u control this forum & may not be able to stay away completely, just don't read anything for a few days....this may help.  MIKE asked for our understanding, patience & endurance....now we must as the creator for the strength to do so. 
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Is it abandonment we are experiencing? <br />Being left alone? <br />Relying on a word that was broken?<br />Do we feel now what others felt before when they were left alone relying on a word that was broken?<br /><br />Sometimes I think that every minute I spend here or elsewhere not being active for a better world is a minute lost for the world and a word broken for those relying on me doing something for the better.<br />This place is somewhat an ivory tower or a garden full of flowers under artificial fountains.<br />Outside we find the real challenge where rich fields are laying burned and the ashes of the planet dying under our hands while we are away (just like MJ dying under Murray's hands when he was away) are blown away with the wind. <br />I have heard the messages loud and clear a thousand times and I don't need any more support as to more clues or "he/she said". It is good by now. What else do I need? Honestly. Michael appears everywhere, he is closer than ever, he lets us participate, he makes us see and hear and watch the "making of" - what else do we need when watching the master at work? So many precious moments to cherish.<br /><br />I am finding myself asking whether I can't finally go into the world and really do something about planting and sawing in the burned land to make it blossom. Is this debating about this and that clue or maybe koinkidance sufficient to go on forever or is this not finally the right time to launch some change?<br /><br />"Yesterday I was clever. That is why I wanted to change the world. <br />Today I am wise. That is why I am changing myself". <br /><br />I think I will try to distribute more love than ever. <br />I will engage in planting and sawing the thirst for good and love in the human beings around me.<br />I will surprise myself and the people around me with yet another good deed every day.<br />I will spend more time with those in need of and relying on me and I will try to listen more carefully to their questions and answers.<br /><br />This is a quote that I dedicate to Michael and my family here:<br />
    <br />Thirsty Fish<br />By Michael Jackson<br /><br />One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea," God said. "What should I tell them?" the little fish asked. "Just tell them you’re thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared. The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be a fool," the tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away. The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark’s eye, the little fish swam away quickly.<br /><br />All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him.<br /><br /> Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side. "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You’ve seen God, haven’t you?" he said. "How did you know?" "Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed. The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored. "It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He’s not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around." "How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere." "Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn’t it remind you of fish who say they’re thirsty?"
    <br />http://beholders.org/spirit/spirithumor/147-thirstyfish.html<br /><br /> bearhug
  • on 1322836640:
    <br />
    on 1322832289:
    <br />I hope this is on topic ...  apology in advance if it is not.<br /><br /><br />I post below a link for a video of X Factor  ..  The Song I'll be There, quite apart for the link to MJ from the performer whos grandfather wrote Rockin Robin, and the fact this he has LOVE LIFE tattoo on his hands and BELIEVE tattoo on his arm, the most interesting part is the rap part of the lyrics so appropriate I think, and they are written up on the video which makes is very clear.<br /><br />Just thought I would post the link in case you had not seen it.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br /> (Perhaps some kind person more technical than me would post this properly please!  xx)<br />
    <br /><br />The rap part is exactly what I needed to hear. bow/ bow/ bow/<br />Especially this: [size=10pt]"for my kids I'll do anything/ I found a way to save my life/ and now everybodys listening"[/size]<br /><br />Thank you so much for posting this. I can't watch that show here so thank you very much.<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Lots of great clues were in that performance: Hmmm Nice Tats, Fedora & 58 on one sleeve; 09 on the other, nice big M on the sparkly jacket reminiscent of MJ's Blue Eye pic. Military Jackets on back up singers... rap lyrics; MAJOR CLUES. <br />KEEP THE FAITH GUYS.  GREAT POST GRACE.  /bravo/<br /> bearhug
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1322836640:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Maybe, just maybe all we have to do at this moment is "call his name" and he'll be there...
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1322853849:
    <br />Is it abandonment we are experiencing? <br />Being left alone? <br />Relying on a word that was broken?<br />Do we feel now what others felt before when they were left alone relying on a word that was broken?<br /><br />Sometimes I think that every minute I spend here or elsewhere not being active for a better world is a minute lost for the world and a word broken for those relying on me doing something for the better.<br />This place is somewhat an ivory tower or a garden full of flowers under artificial fountains.<br />Outside we find the real challenge where rich fields are laying burned and the ashes of the planet dying under our hands while we are away (just like MJ dying under Murray's hands when he was away) are blown away with the wind. <br />I have heard the messages loud and clear a thousand times and I don't need any more support as to more clues or "he/she said". It is good by now. What else do I need? Honestly. Michael appears everywhere, he is closer than ever, he lets us participate, he makes us see and hear and watch the "making of" - what else do we need when watching the master at work? So many precious moments to cherish.<br /><br />I am finding myself asking whether I can't finally go into the world and really do something about planting and sawing in the burned land to make it blossom. Is this debating about this and that clue or maybe koinkidance sufficient to go on forever or is this not finally the right time to launch some change?<br /><br />"Yesterday I was clever. That is why I wanted to change the world. <br />Today I am wise. That is why I am changing myself". <br /><br />I think I will try to distribute more love than ever. <br />I will engage in planting and sawing the thirst for good and love in the human beings around me.<br />I will surprise myself and the people around me with yet another good deed every day.<br />I will spend more time with those in need of and relying on me and I will try to listen more carefully to their questions and answers.<br /><br />This is a quote that I dedicate to Michael and my family here:<br />
    <br />Thirsty Fish<br />By Michael Jackson<br /><br />One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea," God said. "What should I tell them?" the little fish asked. "Just tell them you’re thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared. The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be a fool," the tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away. The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I’m thirsty." "Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark’s eye, the little fish swam away quickly.<br /><br />All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him.<br /><br /> Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side. "Excuse me, but I’m thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You’ve seen God, haven’t you?" he said. "How did you know?" "Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed. The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored. "It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He’s not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around." "How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere." "Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn’t it remind you of fish who say they’re thirsty?"
    <br />http://beholders.org/spirit/spirithumor/147-thirstyfish.html<br /><br /> bearhug <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I do not go bangbang smiley_spider :mrgreen:<br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    @Souza<;br /><br />I just want you to know that what you are doing is Highly appreciated.<br /><br />I want to give you one of these:  bearhug<br /><br />"It will all come out".. Meanwhile: "Keep your head up"! <br /><br />Now, please go and <a href=" your weekend!  party/
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1322838729:
    <br />
    on 1322836894:
    <br />...If the bad guys are here also it must really be dangerous for MJ and TS.
    <br /><br />That's where I'm at....worry.  I initially went through all the feelings others have mentioned...confusion, disappointment, frustration, etc...but I went through them rather quickly and they didn't linger.  What has lingered is feelings of worry....like I would worry for any friend that has gone M.I.A. when they said they would be around and never showed up.<br /><br />I fully realize that there may be absolutely no reason to worry about TS...chances are he's warm and toasty somewhere....and has his reasons for not being around.  But until he posts something, how do we know for sure?  For me, it's not about needing help to solve anything (although that is much appreciated)...it's about needing to know that he's safe and all is well in his little corner of the world.<br /><br />I'd take a 'poke' at this point.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Well,  I am really very disappointed. Some of us have been here for more than 2 years now. All we are doing is investigating. Then TS gets upset when some of us find this whole thing a funny game and a great a adventure!!!! We have been solving riddles for the last two years. I sometimes ask myself how serious is that!??? What is our mission exactly???? Aren't we the army of love who is supporting Michael. Through what ??? Through comparing photos and trying to know whether Michael was in the hospital or it was a corpse that was sent  there!!!! Is this really what we should do???? Solving riddles???? ???? What about the last post of TS when he said that we should take this hoax seriously because it's about NWO and EOW. Now honestly speaking this doesn't seem serious to me at all. Then he talked about warning the people. Well, where is the warning???!!! All information we get is about photoshopped photos and people who are in the know. And above all of this level 7 is not completed yet. So where is the danger we should get scared of??? What happened to Michael to make him fake his death??? What is our role??? I thought we had 4 years to make it right! Make what right??? Finding the hidden clues and solving more riddles??? Is this what we should make right??? <br /><br />Please TS..... if you want the people to take you seriously..... then get a little serious and don't ignore our questions... <br /><br />I must admit  that I admire Michael for the way he planned his hoax and the great numerology, although I don't exactly understand how understanding the hows of the hoax can be a warning to the world!!!    :?: :?: :?:<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • I know I haven't been here all that long and that I haven't been through everything that all of you have, but I wanted to send  bearhug to you all.  <br /><br />I don't know how this will all pan out, but I do find this verse very comforting myself: 1 Corinthians 15:58.  I know that this is not the Bible discussion thread, but this verse has helped me out in this situation, and maybe it will help someone else too.<br /><br />http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/15-58.htm<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @diggyon...you raise some good questions, some of which I'm sure many others have as well.  I guess that's where 'faith' comes in.  Faith that Mike knows what he's doing and is doing what needs to be done in order for all of this to be successful.  <br /><br />I was disappointed initially as well but I'm not anymore.  I've trusted Mike to this point and I'm not about to second-guess or jump ship now.  I'm sure there's plenty we don't know about that goes on behind the scenes...and if there is 'danger' of any kind...then I'd want Mike to do whatever he has to in order to remain safe.  Because we don't know what that entails...we shouldn't 'pre-judge' TS or Mike or the family.<br /><br />No matter the questions, no matter the frustrations...no one is forcing us to continue on this journey.  We are all willing participants who are free to leave anytime we want to if we feel it's not bringing us anything positive.  I'm sure that once the dust settles, though, and the disappointment/frustration subsides...the great feeling of knowing we are a part of this will return, stronger than ever.  It has for me.<br /><br />I trust that TS will return when he has something to say...until then, happy hoaxing.<br /><br />There's no place else I'd rather be.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1322860392:
    <br />@diggyon...you raise some good questions, some of which I'm sure many others have as well.  I guess that's where 'faith' comes in.  Faith that Mike knows what he's doing and is doing what needs to be done in order for all of this to be successful.  <br /><br />I was disappointed initially as well but I'm not anymore.  I've trusted Mike to this point and I'm not about to second-guess or jump ship now.  I'm sure there's plenty we don't know about that goes on behind the scenes...and if there is 'danger' of any kind...then I'd want Mike to do whatever he has to in order to remain safe.  Because we don't know what that entails...we shouldn't 'pre-judge' TS or Mike or the family.<br /><br />No matter the questions, no matter the frustrations...no one is forcing us to continue on this journey.  We are all willing participants who are free to leave anytime we want to if we feel it's not bringing us anything positive.  I'm sure that once the dust settles, though, and the disappointment/frustration subsides...the great feeling of knowing we are a part of this will return, stronger than ever.  It has for me.<br /><br />I trust that TS will return when he has something to say...until then, happy hoaxing.<br /><br />There's no place else I'd rather be.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. I have always trusted Michael. I don't think he will let us down after two years of excitement and frustration. All I need to know is how serious is this hoax? But I never got the answers although TS always talked about real danger and stuff but never really explained them!!! So how am I supposed to imagine how serious this whole issue is without having any information about it.. All we're doing it collecting the pieces of the puzzle together.....Even this is not bringing us any further!!!<br />
  • on 1322820846:
    <br />
    on 1322820512:
    <br />[size=10pt]Souza I hope you are not thinking to close the forum  :( .If I was wrong ,I apologise .[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />That depends. If our only purpose is to avoid entrapment, then our job is done. It would mean we could go on with our lives and having this forum online just as an archive would be enough. I am more than willing to give this another year of my life, or even 2 if necessary, but not just to be kept busy with disguises and clues.<br />
    <br />Your right Souza.<br />i did just register in September but please know i have believed since DEC 2010 when the michael album was getting attention by the michael jackson .com forums. As i typed michael on google i came across michaeljacksonsightings.com and there i saw the LIVE on michaels lips on the cover. From there i searched death hoax and came across MJHE videos.but... Thats why i respect you because you have been here for two years and although i don't know ever detail that you and other Veterans know i do know that i will never stop believing. Perhaps had i been here and had i been doing what you have been doing these 2 years id feel as you do. And it pains me to see a fellow believer so distraught over this , i can feel it in your reply and prior posts that it has gotten to you. But please do continue this forum. We shouldn't let something like this discourage us. <br />"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. " - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Maybe that explaining all the dangers is a danger in itself.
  • Michael gave us this songs, i listen to it every single day,( really!) It helps me a lot at my average life.<br />But i do believe it's also if not...... the theme song for this period of time.<br /><br />Please read and listen very carefully, this one is for us al.<br /><br />Just like BeTheChange said in previous post here is when the faith comes in.( sorry not the exact qoute) but i hope that you feel what i wanna say.<br /><br />"Keep The Faith"<br /><br />If You Call Out Loud<br />Will It Get Inside<br />Through The Heart Of Your Surrender<br />To Your Alibis<br />And You Can Say The Words<br />Like You Understand<br />But The Power's In Believing<br />So Give Yourself A Chance<br />'Cause You Can<br />Climb The Highest Mountain<br />Swim The Deepest Sea, Hee<br />All You Need Is The Will To Want It<br />And Uhh, Little Self-Esteem<br />So Keep The Faith<br />Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round<br />You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go<br />To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground<br />Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea<br />Because It's Just<br />A Matter Of Time<br />Before Your Confidence Will Win Out<br />Believe In Yourself<br />No Matter What It's Gon' Take<br />You Can Be A Winner<br />But You Got To Keep The Faith<br />...Gon' Keep It Brother<br />You Got It<br />And When You Think Of Trust<br />Does It Lead You Home<br />To A Place That You Only Dream Of<br />When You're All Alone<br />And You Can Go By Feel<br />'Stead Of Circumstance<br />But The Power's In Beliving<br />So Give Yourself A Chance<br />I Know That You Can Sail Across The Water<br />Float Across The Sky, High<br />Any Road That You Take<br />Will Get You There<br />If You Only Try<br />So Keep The Faith, Ow<br />Don't Let Nobody Take You Down,Brother<br />Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize<br />And Your Feet Flat On The Ground<br />Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea<br />Because It's Just A Matter Of Time<br />Before Your Confidence Will Win Out<br />I Told My Brother How To Do The Thing Right<br />Lift Up Your Head And Show The World You Got Pride<br />Go For What You Want<br />Don't Let 'Em Get In Your Way<br />You Can Be A Winner<br />But You Got To Keep The Faith<br />Gon' Keep It Brother<br />You Got It<br />I Know That Keepin' The Faith<br />Means Never Givin' Up On Love<br />But The Power That Love Has To Make It Right<br />Makes It Makes It Right<br />Keep The Faith<br />Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round Brother<br />You Got To KnowWhen It's Good To Go<br />To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground<br />Keep The Faith Baby, Yea<br />Because It's Just A Matter Of Time<br />Before Your Confidence Will Win Out<br />Better Stand Up And Act Like You Wanna Do Right<br />Don't Play The Fool For The Rest Of Your Life<br />Work On It Brother And You'll Make It Someday<br />Go For What You Want<br />And Don't Forget The Faith<br />Look At Yourself<br />And What You Doin' Right Now<br />Stand Back A Minute<br />Just To Check Yourself Out<br />Straighten Out Your Life<br />And How You're Livin' Each Day<br />Get Yourself Together<br />'Cause You Got To Keep The Faith<br />Uh, Uh, Uh<br />Don't Let Nobody Take You Down, Brother<br />Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize<br />And Your Feet Flat On The Ground<br />Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea<br />Because It's Just A Matter Of Time<br />Before Your Confidence Will Win Out<br />Lift Up Your Mind<br />Before Your Mind Gets Blown<br />Some Things In Life<br />You Best Just Leave Them Alone<br />Go For What You Want<br />Don't Let It Get In Your Way<br />You Can Make It Happen<br />But Ya Got Ta Keep The Faith<br />Gon' Keep It Brother<br />You Got To Keep The Faith<br />Yeah Keep The Faith<br />Gon' Keep It Sister<br />You Got To Keep The Faith<br />Now, Now<br />I'll Show My Brotha<br />How To Do The Thing Right<br />Lift Up Your Head<br />And Show The World You Got Pride<br />Go For What You Want<br />Don't Let 'Em Get In Your Way<br />You Can Be A Winner<br />If You Keep The Faith<br />Straighten Out Yourself<br />And Get Your Mind On Track<br />Dust Off Your Butt<br />And Get Your Self-Respect Back<br />[size=14pt]You've Known Me Long Enough<br />To Know That I Don't Play[/size]<br />Take It Like You Want It<br />But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'<br />Don't Let Nobody Take You Down<br />Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize<br />And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground<br />Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea<br />Because It's Just A Matter Of Time<br />Before Your Confidence Will Win Out<br />But Till That Day I Said You've Got To Keep The Faith!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1322862476:
    <br />Maybe that explaining all the dangers is a danger in itself.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Sarahli but can you please explain more???
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1322864230:
    <br />
    on 1322862476:
    <br />Maybe that explaining all the dangers is a danger in itself.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Sarahli but can you please explain more???<br />
    <br /><br />I was just thinking that it's not possible for us to know about the specifics when it comes to Michael's enemies and who are the targets. The hoax is still going on and this is this condition that lays the ground for these goals to be achieved. Considering that the enemy might be reading, TS isn't going to go into details when it comes to this. We already know about the overall threat (Illuminati) which is spoken about not only in this forum but I think that when it comes to the specifics of the hoax, the Plan itself, we can't have all the answers when we want but only when the time is suitable/safe/necessary for these things to be known. Giving out too much information can endanger the hoax, Michael. It might be something that we do not fully understand because we do not know everything and we can only show understanding, support and a lot of patience.<br /><br />
  • on 1322853849:
    <br />Is it abandonment we are experiencing? <br />Being left alone? <br />Relying on a word that was broken?<br />Do we feel now what others felt before when they were left alone relying on a word that was broken?<br /><br />Sometimes I think that every minute I spend here or elsewhere not being active for a better world is a minute lost for the world and a word broken for those relying on me doing something for the better.<br />This place is somewhat an ivory tower or a garden full of flowers under artificial fountains.<br />Outside we find the real challenge where rich fields are laying burned and the ashes of the planet dying under our hands while we are away (just like MJ dying under Murray's hands when he was away) are blown away with the wind. <br />I have heard the messages loud and clear a thousand times and I don't need any more support as to more clues or "he/she said". It is good by now. What else do I need? Honestly. Michael appears everywhere, he is closer than ever, he lets us participate, he makes us see and hear and watch the "making of" - what else do we need when watching the master at work? So many precious moments to cherish.<br /><br />I am finding myself asking whether I can't finally go into the world and really do something about planting and sawing in the burned land to make it blossom. Is this debating about this and that clue or maybe koinkidance sufficient to go on forever or is this not finally the right time to launch some change?<br /><br />"Yesterday I was clever. That is why I wanted to change the world. <br />Today I am wise. That is why I am changing myself". <br /><br />I think I will try to distribute more love than ever. <br />I will engage in planting and sawing the thirst for good and love in the human beings around me.<br />I will surprise myself and the people around me with yet another good deed every day.<br />I will spend more time with those in need of and relying on me and I will try to listen more carefully to their questions and answers.<br /><br />This is a quote that I dedicate to Michael and my family here:<br />
    <br />http://beholders.org/spirit/spirithumor/147-thirstyfish.html<br /><br /> bearhug <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Thank you very much Grace for you wonderful WORDS, :) .The poem of Michael is suits perfect with what we DEAL right now .We look for TS but we don't realize that TS is here,always was  :cry: .We always need someone  to blame for our own mistakes or someone who can save us ,from the boggy man or "bad' guys,when the REAL SOLUTION is in US,IT'S START's WITH US,the REAL POWER lie in us,but we are AFRAID  :cry: to DO IT.We ARE SIMPLY AFRAID  :cry: ,to let the HERO,inside us,to come out and this is happening to all people,not just us.It's is because of this SYSTEM we are living in.Our minds have been "POISONED" wih HATE and PREJUDICE.We have been DEVIDED long,long ago,unfortunately.Even this situation we are in,it is WRONG,don't you see  :?:???? We are Believers and Non Believers,so in a simple word : WE ARE DEVIDED instead of UNITED  :cry: !!!<br />I don't blame TS or anyone here ,in the 'MESS' we are right now,and if I was to blame someone,that person is ME and olny ME  :cry: . TS or Michael can't LIVE my life,not yours.[/size]<br />[size=12pt]The Solution is inside us,period.[/size]
  • There's one great thing this hoax taught me (apart from hundreds of other): it taught me to question everything, listen carefully to all the clues and connect the dots.  I use those skills in following the political issues in my country, especially after the Minister of Foreign Affairs of my country, on Nov 30 declared (without prior consultation with the Prime Minister and the President) that he would willingly surrender the sovereignity of our country to other country (namely Germany - as the strongest country in Europe) in order to stop the crisis.... (crisis=hoax)<br />It is a very sad  day for people who BELIEVE that independence is very important for the country to exist....<br />Also, thanks to this hoax, I learned about the plans of creating one world government. It is happening in front of my eyes... They want to consolidate Europe and make one government which would decide about the budgets of every single country... They are going to decide about this in 10 days...<br />Sorry for off topic... but is it really that "off"?<br />Michael definitely must have known something... He was living among the richest....
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I don't understand why many people here are so upset. There were times when TS was absent for weeks and there wasn't so much drama about it.
  • on 1322836640:
    <br />
    on 1322832289:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for putting up up the video Gina ...      bearhug<br /><br /><br />I agree with you 1000% now? wonder who wrote the "rap"  !!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • I think it is time for TS and Front to announce that they are NOT and never been insiders nor knowers AS I WAS SUSPECTING/WRITING about and was bashed for. <br />Michael to me is alive and AS I SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE AND WAS ATTACKED FOR, MJ IS NOT COMING BACK because of lawsuits filed, trial took place, and many other facts, as well as finally someone who plans carefully to escape, it means I AM DONE with this world of fame. Or, Michael WAS A VICTIM OF ATTEMPT MURDER realized by CM who got is part of punishment, but for others MICHEL WILL BE BACK ON ITS OWN TIME TO PUNISH WITH HIS SIDE OF STORY, or may be not.<br />If anyone has doubt, feel free to check my previous posts.<br /><br />BUT ONE SINGLE FACT SAYS TO ME THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE, IT IS FAMILY WHO ACTS SATISFIED BY CM CONVICTION KNOWING AND SAYING THAT HE IS JUST A FALL GUY. THEN I RECALL  KATHERINE SHOPPING IN TARGET FOR SLEEPING BAGS in JUNE 29TH,2009, ALSO SAYS TO ME MJ MUST BE ALIVE. AS WELL AS TII BAM SCENE. <br />I AM NOT SURE MJ WILL BE BACK, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE SOMETHING MUST HAS HAPPENED AND HIS PLANS HAVE CHANGED (I have said this way before as well). EITHER HE WILL BE BACK LATER OR NEVER. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE MJ IS DEAD, WHETHER HE BAMs or NOT.