Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

AngelGraduatedbyMJAngelGraduatedbyMJ Posts: 63
edited December 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
I know there is an X Factor subject already, but this "clue" seems so big to me I have to start a new subject. <br /><br />I took the excellent capture our friend "Mindseye" submitted, and I played with a few settings on a photo editing software.<br />I did it really fast, but I think the result is pretty convincing : the eyes, the cheekbones, the face proportions, THE JAWLINE AND THE CHIN.... <br /><br />I have no idea if you guys will see it as obviously as I see it, but to me, this is him. <br /><br />When I compared the 2 pictures, it was a shock .... i just feel so alone behind my computer, so many emotions lol.<br />It's SOOO GOOOOD to see his angel face... even just a glimpse.<br /><br />THIS IS IT GUYS    OMG!<br /><br /><br />I made a video ....  :) ok please don't kill me if we happen to prove it wasn't him. Have mercy lol.<br /><br />
<br />

Comments

• WOW!<br />that does look like his facial features.<br />Incredible.<br />Maybe We know now why TS didn't Complete Level 7 and give us the new redirect<br />To give attention to the X factor episode. moonwalk_/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I dare this guy to come and say he's not Michael Joe Jackson, the King of Pop :lol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yes of course it's him. I accepted that as truth the moment I saw him behind Katherine. <br /><br />This doesn't help the fact that if no one besides us knows he's alive, the "truth" will remain that he died a washed up weirdo druggie.
  • Ok well the fact that MicHatman at 2:09 has John Branca sitting to his right and Latoya to his left doesn't mean it's Michael...........<br /><br /> /><br />Hatman#1 had Latoya sitting a few seats down from him at the Memorial. It's mere...coincidence....THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!!<br /><br /> /toldya/
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Ok I have to agree the facial features are... well... it freaking looks like him!  If that's the case though... yep... those disguises are really fantastic because unless I was analyzing every person that walked past me, I would totally pass this guy and not give him a second thought!<br /><br />So now that we know he's alive, can we move on, get about our business and clear his name, make known his message and passion, even just get people to LISTEN and HEAR the lyrics in his songs?<br /><br />Can we change the face of this world for the better?
  • yes we can lilwendy.
    on 1322813510:
    <br />Ok well the fact that MicHatman at 2:09 has John Branca sitting to his right and Latoya to his left doesn't mean it's Michael...........<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />it's his neck and his jaw and chin...like your video says, " hormons quiver" LOOOL
  • OMG !!  <br />Can it be?  <br />I think the eyes are convincing me of the possibilty.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1322813535:
    <br />Ok I have to agree the facial features are... well... it freaking looks like him!  If that's the case though... yep... those disguises are really fantastic because unless I was analyzing every person that walked past me, I would totally pass this guy and not give him a second thought!<br /><br />So now that we know he's alive, can we move on, get about our business and clear his name, make known his message and passion, even just get people to LISTEN and HEAR the lyrics in his songs?<br /><br />Can we change the face of this world for the better?<br />
    <br /><br />No because we have no credibility. We are the wackos that believe he's alive. No one listens to wackos.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yep. Hi Michael.
  • penguin/  <br /><br />Come on guys! Let's be happy... every person or group of people who changed the world were seen as "wackos" for a time. It's almost a rule :o)<br /><br />I'm really happy because like Souza, I was feeling something BIG had to happen with the timing.... Hello world, this is THRILLER anniversary!<br /><br />I know we've been listing a lot of clues since the beginning of the hoax, but nothing shocked me as this. We've never seen him... and certainly not that obviously.<br /><br />This is so Michael  :).... just like in Moonwalker, when the children cry over him. These last days, everything seems so desperate on the forum. Many believers lost hope... and BAM (well it's a BAM to me). bounce/<br /><br />(maybe there are several "waves" to the BAM)  :o) )
  • WOW! THOSE EYES!!! Holy cow. Even the nose looks suspicious. I'm excited now. I'm from Australia and I loved watching X Factor over here. Is there footage on YouTube of Katherine or the kids talking where we can see this guy ??? I read the other thread about the X Factor and in one of the photos where a guy's bending down to talk to the kids, the bearded guy in the background is the only one looking directly at the kids, why is that I wonder!<br /><br />This clue deserves an official thread. Wow.<br /><br />Catherine23
  • wacko...I hate that word.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    :lol: smiley_spider /woohoo/ bow/ afraid/ michael-jackson/ :lol: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I feel like dancing!!<br /><br />There is no doubt in my mind that's him.  Awesome job Michael!<br /><br />As soon as I saw this better quality shot of him, it totally reminded me of casketman, but we don't hear his voice.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfa_JTFNHIc&feature=player_embedded
    moustache, glasses, cap, but what's that on his face?? Oh if he would just have smiled for us  /woohoo/<br /><br />ohhh......can you guys tell me what date this x-factor was on TV? I don't have it here where i live.
  • on 1322813371:
    <br />Yes of course it's him. I accepted that as truth the moment I saw him behind Katherine. <br /><br />This doesn't help the fact that if no one besides us knows he's alive, the "truth" will remain that he died a washed up weirdo druggie.<br />
    <br /><br />@bec. do you think this will be the case always or just in this instance... i guess what i *think* im asking, is that do you think that this is the extent of bam....<br /><br />i dont, just interested to hear your opinion.<br />
  • Great :D Hello Michael  ;))
  • on 1322814041:
    <br />
    on 1322813535:
    <br />So now that we know he's alive, can we move on, get about our business and clear his name, make known his message and passion, even just get people to LISTEN and HEAR the lyrics in his songs?<br /><br />Can we change the face of this world for the better?<br />
    <br /><br />No because we have no credibility. We are the wackos that believe he's alive. No one listens to wackos.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />damn it. so true.  /scream/ /scream/ /scream/<br /><br />it makes me feel like this...<br /><br />neo-mouth.jpg<br /><br />how can you talk when you are unable to speak....
  • He looks like Arnold Klein :-O
  • on 1322813510:
    <br />Ok well the fact that MicHatman at 2:09 has John Branca sitting to his right and Latoya to his left doesn't mean it's Michael...........<br /><br /> /><br />Hatman#1 had Latoya sitting a few seats down from him at the Memorial. It's mere...coincidence....THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!!<br /><br /> /toldya/<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, did you watch this film until the nd? What do you think about this Alphonzo Jones??? Shock!
  • I'm so happy someone made this thread- I posted about this guy Wednesday in the X-factor thread- as soon as I saw him, I got excited. I knew some of you could pull up better shots and do comparisons. I just saw a youtube clip from Serenity Dreams someone had on twitter where she morphes the faces.<br />In the bad shots I had, the chin didn't stand out as much, but this shot is really good re chin. I think the chin, the neck, the ears...and with this pic the eyes are very close. I know we've been down the road of staring at pics before, but this one is one of the ones that jumped out.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1322815940:
    <br />moustache, glasses, cap, but what's that on his face?? Oh if he would just have smiled for us  /woohoo/<br /><br />ohhh......can you guys tell me what date this x-factor was on TV? I don't have it here where i live.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Gina,<br /><br />Do you know how to download torrents? You can search for it "X Factor USA Episode 19"
  • Check out the shirt pattern..  credit to Kingdom52 for the screen shot of the hatman.
  • Morning  Family, I am so very happy to see this man.  At this moment I do believe he's Michael.  The features are there, sitting behind Katherine says it all.  If in fact this is really him, he is really testing the waters and after all he is a master of disguises. He could be out and about everyday who knows?  Maybe he is not ready to come back, maybe he is enjoying his new found freedom?  Perhaps that's why TS left us incomplete. I don't know, I was just really happy to see this man.  After thought..... Maybe he is going to appear more and more in different disguises, have fun with us, shock us to find out he has been right under everyones noses the whole thyme.  After all he said you ain't seen nothing yet and we know he wants to shock the world and rewrite history.  Take care, Love to All
  • on 1322833288:
    <br />Check out the shirt pattern..  credit to Kingdom52 for the screen shot of the hatman.<br />
    <br />Nice catch!