Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322952785:
    <br />Of course it's michael....who wears sunglasses indoors??<br />
    <br /><br />I do. LOL Especially when the migraine hits the nail on my head.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1322996068:
    <br />
    on 1322952785:
    <br /><br />I do. LOL Especially when the migraine hits the nail on my head. <br />
    <br /><br />And this man just HAPPENS to be seated near the Jackson Family (how'd he manage that one) and just HAPPENS to go to a MUSIC SHOW with a migraine (what are the odds?).<br /><br />Michael's eyes are a dead give away! <br /><br />We all know this....and so does he!<br /><br />68r9kk.jpg
  • I found it interesting that, when I showed the picture to a non-believer here in da house, he immediately reacted "who is that shady person behind Mrs. Jackson?" 8-) It reminded me of the titel of this TMZ article "Dr. Conrad Murray -- Baby, He's Shady!"<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=14305&hilit=santa+monica&sid=e2768dfc9c140e6631803372201419e8<br />And "shady" has different meanings: <br /><br />"a person who's wearing sunglasses (shades)" <br /><br />and/or<br /><br />"Meaning of shady (adjective)<br />disreputable; obscure; indistinct<br /><br />Example<br />A shady person would not be trusted with a sensitive secret." <br /><br />http://www.english-test.net/gmat/vocabulary/meanings/128/gmat-words.php<br /><br />I'm not saying this person is not to be trusted, though obviously he seems to have a secret 8-) ;)
  • All I have to say is  :shock: 8-).
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1322873582:
    <br />The eyes photoshopped in? The image I have was right from the video I took of the show. I created a screenshot of it, then lightened it in photoshop as much as I could without losing detail. The eyes showed through the glasses. As you see it :)<br />
    <br /><br />My bad mindseye....I didn't realize that's how you got this image to appear like this.  It's really freaky to see those eyes so clearly.....you did an amazing job!  I apologize if it seemed like I insinuated anything.  Truly amazing eyes.....thank you very much for your hard work to help us see them!<br /><br />Blessings to you and all.......
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1323010704:
    <br />All I have to say is  :shock: 8-).<br />
    ^^ ;) <br />And I'll add this:  mj_dance/<br /><br />
    on 1322848187:
    <br />
    on 1322847862:
    <br />31 guests are viewing this topic. That might be a record.<br /><br />Now the question is, what percentage are captivated and fascinated and what percentage think we are loonies. Haha. Ugh.
    Well....they would have to be 'loonies' to check up on 'loonies'...wouldn't they?  :lol:<br />[...]
    <br />LMAO !  :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • typing/
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol.. that's it I'm going to put a fake mustache on and start following the Jaxionsssssss around.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Does someone have a link to the video that shows the "hatman 2.0"? I would like to look/see/ and compare myself. Thank you in advance!
    on 1322999485:
    <br />
    on 1322996068:
    <br />
    on 1322952785:
    <br /><br />I do. LOL Especially when the migraine hits the nail on my head. <br />
    <br /><br />And this man just HAPPENS to be seated near the Jackson Family (how'd he manage that one) and just HAPPENS to go to a MUSIC SHOW with a migraine (what are the odds?).<br /><br />Michael's eyes are a dead give away! <br /><br />We all know this....and so does he!<br /><br />68r9kk.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Well apparently the man is someone close to family. It is obvious from the picture of Omer. So, why is it surprising that he sits close to family in the show? Yes, exactly Michael's eyes are a dead give away and I don't see Michael's eyes in him. And I gave migraine just as an example but there are several diseases that you need to use an eye glass with dark glasses like a sun-glass. He was already wearing one in the pic with Omer inside the house.
    on 1323017941:
    <br />lol.. that's it I'm going to put a fake mustache on and start following the Jaxionsssssss around.<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    This is the video I used for the screen image.
      Just a note, sorry, but I realized this is earlier, and the one with screen shot is later part of show which I'll post.
  • CocoCoco Posts: 80
    Thanks for this video! <br /><br />I actually did a double take when I was watching clips of this round of X Factor,<br />but I didn't really think much of it. <br />I really have to stay more alert, haha.<br /><br />Wow, they do have quite similar features and their faces do seem to line up in many areas.<br />I can't confidently say much about the eyes, though... I wish he wasn't wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />I don't really have anything more to add to the points that have already been mentioned.<br /><br />Classic Michael with his Mother-fooling disguises... rr/<br /><br />And, if it isn't Michael can we confirm who it is (meant to be)?<br /><br />(This is probably a stupid question but... Would Michael be taking on disguises of other people [like Dave x2 ;)] so that they can be confirmed and not just unidentified people/people that don't really exist, because that would be kind of suspicious?)
    on 1323058436:
    <br />This is the video I used for the screen image.
      Just a note, sorry, but I realized this is earlier, and the one with screen shot is later part of show which I'll post. <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you! Looking forward to it!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Coco, yes especially since it has been established that once a person is "identified" the disguise theory is considered debunked by most hoaxers. Seed of doubt.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Seemed like an eternity to upload  crash/<br />THIS is the closer look, hope after copying on youtube it's still as clear.
    Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. I appreciate it!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    (This is probably a stupid question but... Would Michael be taking on disguises of other people [like Dave x2 ;)] so that they can be confirmed and not just unidentified people/people that don't really exist, because that would be kind of suspicious?)
    <br /><br />That's the idea ;)
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Just eating chips....so i looked at his ears...... bangbang
    on 1323056527:
    <br />
    on 1322999485:
    <br />
    on 1322996068:
    <br />
    on 1322952785:
    <br /><br />And this man just HAPPENS to be seated near the Jackson Family (how'd he manage that one) and just HAPPENS to go to a MUSIC SHOW with a migraine (what are the odds?).<br /><br />Michael's eyes are a dead give away! <br /><br />We all know this....and so does he!<br /><br />68r9kk.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Well apparently the man is someone close to family. It is obvious from the picture of Omer. So, why is it surprising that he sits close to family in the show? Yes, exactly Michael's eyes are a dead give away and I don't see Michael's eyes in him. And I gave migraine just as an example but there are several diseases that you need to use an eye glass with dark glasses like a sun-glass. He was already wearing one in the pic with Omer inside the house.<br />
    <br /><br />My grandmother (God rest her) had a saying ...<br /><br />"You sure know how to beat a blessing until it runs from you"<br /><br /><br />Purelove, I honestly think you could talk yourself right out of a miracle.  <br /><br /><br /><br />You see what you see, I respect that. :geek: <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! /woohoo/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> ....moving on typing/
    on 1323074087:
    <br />Just eating chips....so i looked at his ears...... bangbang<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: Any luck with that?<br /><br /><br />I bet he knew that's the first thing we'd do!<br /><br /><br />...he's seen his ears all over the internet! WTF?? are my fans doing to me? :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />We just want to be sure it's you MJ  ::P  ;)<br /><br />typing/
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1323085598:
    <br />
    on 1323074087:
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: Any luck with that?<br /><br /><br />I bet he knew that's the first thing we'd do!<br /><br /><br />...he's seen his ears all over the internet! WTF?? are my fans doing to me? :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />We just want to be sure it's you MJ  ::P  ;)<br /><br />typing/<br />
    <br /><br />His ears, his eyes, his eyebrows, his hands, his fingers, his lips, his chin, his wrist, his feet.........the list is almost endless at the examination Michael's bodyparts have undergone due to this hoax - from the O2 press conference to this ( I hope he doesn't mind)
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    <br /> I watched this twice on t.v. that day to see him again and his eyes stood out to me. He looked by the camera and they were all I could see. It makes sense if MJ disguises himself to wear sunglasses as his eyes are a dead give away, so it could be him who really knows? But I wouldn't mind if it was ;-).<br /><br /> I don't believe the lyrics to Chris' song are a clue because that would mean he knows something as he writes his own lyrics. Considering he has kids and was an addict, they apply to his life just as much.
    on 1323086511:
    <br />
    on 1323085598:
    <br />
    on 1323074087:
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: Any luck with that?<br /><br /><br />I bet he knew that's the first thing we'd do!<br /><br /><br />...he's seen his ears all over the internet! WTF?? are my fans doing to me? :lol:<br /><br /><br /><br />We just want to be sure it's you MJ  ::P  ;)<br /><br />typing/<br />
    <br /><br />His ears, his eyes, his eyebrows, his hands, his fingers, his lips, his chin, his wrist, his feet.........the list is almost endless at the examination Michael's bodyparts have undergone due to this hoax - from the O2 press conference to this ( I hope he doesn't mind)<br />
    <br /><br />I guess we have to see the "irony" <br /><br />We still can't decide "Who" or "What" went to UCLA that day (TIAI 11-11-11)<br /><br />...yet we've dissected this man from head to toe time and time again.<br /><br /><br />The Magician knows his craft well  ;)<br /><br /><br />Will wonders ever cease?!  :shock:
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Guess we haven't seen everything.....yet.... ;D