Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

Comments

• Here's my vid  :)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I just wanted to remind everyone here how thankful we should be towards Souza.  respect/<br />Whatever the ending to all this, thank you so much for your tremendous work.<br />I'm sending you all my love from Paris.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Great vid Angel...thanks again.  The pic comparisons are pretty convincing...when you combine those with TMZ's 'heads-up' tweet that 'MJ was there'... (lol...thanks again TMZ)...it's all very intriguing.<br /><br />And I completely agree with thanking Souza for all her hard work.  I'm eternally grateful for all she does  ::P.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Added a blurry image of hatman clapping.  ;D That's not hair on edges, but I think he has mj eyebrows.  Someone asked Latoya on twitter who this is, she didn't answer.
  • Thank you for sharing this. My initial thoughts were that this person may not be with the family. People sit next to each other without knowing one another -so I was interested to know if he belonged to the "group". I found a shot where the guy to the left of Branca reaches over and speaks to hatman - so I was able to surmise that these guys do know each other and are together as a "group".<br /><br />I agree with Wendy - it was really a great feeling when the boards came off the elementary school sign with Michael's name, and when MTV reinstated the award with MJ's name. I feel like we've become a little sluggish in our quest to clear MJ's name as some anticipate a BAM soon. I would love to see us get back to some of these important issues that still need tending to. The problem for me is that I need a reminder of what projects are still out there being worked on that we can contribute to. Maybe others feel the same way.<br /><br />I believe that some do look at us as oddballs because we beLIEve. However, there is still plenty we can do to further the cause of clearing MJ's name. People will listen when they are ready. It's not up to us to push them, it's up to us to be ready when they are. This forum has done a great job housing information for those that come when they are ready.<br /><br />Blessings
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1322852094:
    <br />
    on 1322850311:
    <br />Here is him backstage with Branca<br />
    <br /><br />Do you have  the video of it, please?<br />
    <br />Here it is - snippets shown on the results show<br />
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Thank you. They show it so fast, I thought it was longer.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    on 1322856892:
    <br />Thank you. They show it so fast, I thought it was longer.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it was fast, I had to advance frame by frame to get those screensnaps
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1322845557:
    <br />
    on 1322811789:
    <br />I know there is an X Factor subject already, but this "clue" seems so big to me I have to start a new subject. <br /><br />I took the excellent capture our friend "Mindseye" submitted, and I played with a few settings on a photo editing software.<br />I did it really fast, but I think the result is pretty convincing : the eyes, the cheekbones, the face proportions, THE JAWLINE AND THE CHIN.... <br /><br />I have no idea if you guys will see it as obviously as I see it, but to me, this is him. <br /><br />When I compared the 2 pictures, it was a shock .... i just feel so alone behind my computer, so many emotions lol.<br />It's SOOO GOOOOD to see his angel face... even just a glimpse.<br /><br />THIS IS IT GUYS    OMG!<br />
    <br /><br />6442299577_f8bc8a9bb7.jpg<br />and  isn't this man the SAME man  as we see with Omer Bhatti  mmmmm  6442299759_0dc859aef1_z.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Dave Dave is a real person too...the hatman and the one with Omer look alike, it's just the one with Omer is fatter and almost has no neck, so I think the hat man at Xfactor is Michael disguised as that man with Omer.<br />@simalves thank you, but I already found a torrent and downloaded it and it works. I'm watching it now.
  • I used to love doing these back in the day... all I did was copy the eyes from "hatman" and paste on the MJ photo from the video.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1322860292:
    <br />I used to love doing these back in the day... all I did was copy the eyes from "hatman" and paste on the MJ photo from the video.<br />
    <br />Well, for me it is now very clear.. :) eyes dont lie...oh, how we love those eyes ;))<br />thank you SeeingClues  and AngelGraduatedbyMJ for your work  bounce/ bounce/  /bravo/ /bravo/
  • He looks a lot like Ben Kingsley, the guy who played Mahatma Gandhi in the biopic "Gandhi" from 1982. Totally unrelated but just pointing out.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    OMG what they did to his songs in this show???<br />I saw the first 3 performances and really...I didn't like any of them. Don't know if I should waste my time to watch the rest errrr <br /><br />................<br />OK I watched and I liked the Earth Song performance
  • @BetheChange : thank you  :)  Let me send you a hug  bearhug ... your posts always contains 2 things : kindness and wisdom. (and your profile picture is gorgeous ;o) )<br /><br />@ SeeingClues : THIS IS GENIUS  /bravo/ ... I still had a 5% doubt, but thanks to you, it's gone. :)  That's the little thing that was missing to erase many doubts.<br />                        I hope you won't mind if I add those pictures to my initial post... this way, people will have it all at one place.<br />                     
  • on 1322833288:
    <br />Check out the shirt pattern..  credit to Kingdom52 for the screen shot of the hatman.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh THAT'S great! LOL Love the shirt... I haven't seen Kingdom's vid yet & I don't watch the X-factor but nothing surprises me anymore.<br /><br /> /bravo/
  • on 1322847862:
    <br />31 guests are viewing this topic. That might be a record.<br /><br />Now the question is, what percentage are captivated and fascinated and what percentage think we are loonies. Haha. Ugh.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec, I can come to the rescue if  we all need therapy for being loonies.. lol..
  • Whether it is Michael or not (and I think he is), the mysterious person behind the family certainly evokes speculations among believers and also among non-believers (probably they look  :shock: suspicious//). This is so interesting and it proves the strategy of a genius behind all this. Just think about it, there's no better event than The X Factor with it's rocket high viewers rates to draw attention and appeal believers. Clever marketing. I love it! Smart MJ :-*<br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson Week helps 'The X Factor' U.S. become No. 1 TV show of the night[/size]<br />According to overnight ratings provided by Nielsen Media Research, the 90-minute episode had 10.93 million U.S. viewers, narrowly surpassing CBS's "Survivor," which came in second place with 10.92 million U.S. viewers. The final ratings may have slight adjustments to these numbers.<br /><br />Continue reading on Examiner.com Michael Jackson Week helps 'The X Factor' U.S. become No. 1 TV show of the night - National The X Factor | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/the-x-factor-in-national/michael-jackson-week-helps-the-x-factor-u-s-become-no-1-tv-show-of-the-night#ixzz1fQG42fed <br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1322850427:
    <br />HEY GUYS !  <br />Just another comparison ... this one is worth a glance too.<br /><br />(Michael is SO hot on that picture : one of my favorite pictures  :oops:)<br /><br />I know it's a picture from the 90's, but since his hair are whipped back, the shape and contour of his face are clear.<br />
    <br /><br />The eyes, the eyebrows, the square jaw and the cleft in his chin certainly are similar to Michael's<br /><br />@SeeingClues - nice one! :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1322854867:
    <br />Great vid Angel...thanks again.  The pic comparisons are pretty convincing...when you combine those with TMZ's 'heads-up' tweet that 'MJ was there'... (lol...thanks again TMZ)...it's all very intriguing.<br /><br />And I completely agree with thanking Souza for all her hard work.  I'm eternally grateful for all she does  ::P.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]I agree on all....Thanks to you all..Thanks Souza...Thanks Mike....Love you all so much [/size] <br /><br /><br /><br />                                            bearhug      bearhug      bearhug<br /><br /><br />                                                                      moonwalk_/<br />
  • on 1322860292:
    <br />I used to love doing these back in the day... all I did was copy the eyes from "hatman" and paste on the MJ photo from the video.<br />
    <br /><br />The eyes do it for me again. Thanks SeeingClues :)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322845557:
    <br /><br />6442299577_f8bc8a9bb7.jpg<br />and  isn't this man the SAME man  as we see with Omer Bhatti  mmmmm  6442299759_0dc859aef1_z.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for finding this out Tink. Yes, he is the same guy. I never thought that he was MJ and do not still think that he is. And why on earth would MJ disguise himself like this man? He is a genius and he can create so many disguises, why would he try to get into his disguise? Sorry for being the party pooper guys but I don't think this is Michael.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Reminds me of the article from TMZ: The Eyes Have It<br />That one always stuck in my mine.  It was about how Murray was saying Michael accidentally killed himself.  <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=8338.0<br /><br />I have to admit, this guy does have a strong resemblance in the facial features.  I have play devil's advocate though....don't get mad now, but do we know for sure this wasn't photoshopped to seem similar...just to mess with us?  The eyes really do match in some way.....even on an emotional level.  Michael's eyes can speak volumes.....these show that same feeling.  Are they shopped in, or are they real, or are they a mere coincidence?  Are there reflections in his glasses.....I can't really tell.  That reminds me of TS's ambulance picture...reflections of the red car, the layered effects etc.......<br />Just thinking out loud here.......<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    The eyes photoshopped in? The image I have was right from the video I took of the show. I created a screenshot of it, then lightened it in photoshop as much as I could without losing detail. The eyes showed through the glasses. As you see it :)
  • on 1322870511:
    <br />
    on 1322845557:
    <br /><br />Thanks for finding this out Tink. Yes, he is the same guy. I never thought that he was MJ and do not still think that he is. And why on earth would MJ disguise himself like this man? He is a genius and he can create so many disguises, why would he try to get into his disguise? Sorry for being the party pooper guys but I don't think this is Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />thats the beauty of it purelove. it isnt a regular disguise of mj... that would be too predictable. its random on purpose... thats why out of all disguises he picked this one.<br /><br />again, i could be totally wrong. but that is JMO at this point in time. if someone comes out and says, no, that wasnt mj in audience, that was me! well, then i will eat my hat humbly.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Why, Purelove? Because it's craAazy? Yeah we're way past that.<br /><br />I watched it on TV. I saw his eyes. I knew it was him instantly and I certainly wasn't looking for a Hatman. I had just gotten done typing "MJ aint gonna Bam on this little program Souza don't worry"" (since she couldn't watch it in her country) and BAM there he was when I looked up. It froze me in my tracks for a second and then I just bust out laughing.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1322874882:
    <br />
    on 1322870511:
    <br />
    on 1322845557:
    <br /><br />Thanks for finding this out Tink. Yes, he is the same guy. I never thought that he was MJ and do not still think that he is. And why on earth would MJ disguise himself like this man? He is a genius and he can create so many disguises, why would he try to get into his disguise? Sorry for being the party pooper guys but I don't think this is Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />thats the beauty of it purelove. it isnt a regular disguise of mj... that would be too predictable. its random on purpose... thats why out of all disguises he picked this one.<br /><br />again, i could be totally wrong. but that is JMO at this point in time. if someone comes out and says, no, that wasnt mj in audience, that was me! well, then i will eat my hat humbly.<br />
    <br /><br />That is possible Aussie. We're all entitled to our opinions and what I see and feel is that this guy is not MJ in disguise. I can be wrong of course but that is what I think.   ;)