OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    9684_301836303251694_1284766822_n.jpg<br /><br />Don't be afraid to be the BEST "YOU", you can be!!<br /><br />558914_398274746908993_2052913214_n.jpg<br /><br />484206_519989951352089_541882956_n.png<br /><br /><br />Hello my Beautiful family...just dropping off some "inspiration" for all of you!! The time has come for us all to find our "wings" and FLY!! Thank you to all of you Beautiful Souls of LOVE...Thank you for just being YOU, and for sharing with all of us here!! I LOVE you all so very much!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Michael, my Beautiful Brother...I have no words, and I know none are needed. as I KNOW that you can "feel" my LOVE, for we are ONE! Blessings to you and yours always!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1354200418:
    <br />@lettingitsimmer.......thank you for the sweet words.....always from the heart : )<br /><br />@shorty........your words are always encouraging, thank you for sharing your heart : ) <br /><br />@diggy......once again, your posts are full of warmth and love.....always wonderful to read : ) <br /><br />I truly love reading all the wonderful messages, poems, quotes and thoughts here.  <br />It gives me a sense of oneness and L.O.V.E.  Thank you to all of you who share<br />your heart's thoughts.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you, always<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E  mj4ever777..  we are letting our "Love Lights" shine as  beacons of respect and love to Michael <br /><br />and to say we are all ONE! Thank you for keeping the positivity flowing.. <br /><br />so many lovely contributions here... you all really are amazing!                                                  :bearhug:                                                             
  • on 1354189603:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Give it back to you<br /><br />and more love<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_smile:    Thank you! L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1354202860:
    <br />
    on 1354200418:
    <br />@lettingitsimmer.......thank you for the sweet words.....always from the heart : )<br /><br />@shorty........your words are always encouraging, thank you for sharing your heart : ) <br /><br />@diggy......once again, your posts are full of warmth and love.....always wonderful to read : ) <br /><br />I truly love reading all the wonderful messages, poems, quotes and thoughts here.  <br />It gives me a sense of oneness and L.O.V.E.  Thank you to all of you who share<br />your heart's thoughts.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you, always<br />
    <br /><br />@lettingitsimmer and wishingstar:<br /><br />thank_you.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Just beautiful Diggyon.. thank you!  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1354223819:
    <br />9684_301836303251694_1284766822_n.jpg<br /><br />Don't be afraid to be the BEST "YOU", you can be!!<br /><br />558914_398274746908993_2052913214_n.jpg<br /><br />484206_519989951352089_541882956_n.png<br /><br /><br />Hello my Beautiful family...just dropping off some "inspiration" for all of you!! The time has come for us all to find our "wings" and FLY!! Thank you to all of you Beautiful Souls of LOVE...Thank you for just being YOU, and for sharing with all of us here!! I LOVE you all so very much!!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Michael, my Beautiful Brother...I have no words, and I know none are needed. as I KNOW that you can "feel" my LOVE, for we are ONE! Blessings to you and yours always!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely and lovely! mjj4ever777.. the power of L.O.V.E. . these quotes  say it all !!<br /><br />Thank you for sharing!! x<br /><br /> :compute:                  :icon_e_smile:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1354234883:
    <br />
    on 1354202860:
    <br />
    on 1354200418:
    <br /><br />@lettingitsimmer and wishingstar:<br /><br />thank_you.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Just beautiful Diggyon.. thank you!  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Awwwwww.....that's really beautiful diggy....I love the sparkles  : )  Hugs to you!!!!<br /><br />@ mjj4ever777....wow, those are some really powerful quotes....just beautiful! <br />Thank you so much.....love them!<br /><br />Blessings to you guys always....LOVE you!!!!!
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />@ mj4ever777, @ wishingstar @ diggy and all;<br />you guys are awesome...in your words are so much love<br />and i`m so glad to be a part of this family.<br />Sometimes you make me speechless and my eyes are filled with tears<br />about so much love and respect to everyone...<br />and to Michael.<br />Love you all from the bottom of my heart.<br />@ lettingitsimmer<br />thank you ones more again, for to open this side<br />love you<br /><br />Those who sow courtesy<br />reap friendship<br />and who plants kindness<br />gathers love.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />love you all<br />shorty
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I just love this beautiful thread. :bearhug: such nice words to read!
  • on 1354277988:
    <br /><br />@ mj4ever777, @ wishingstar @ diggy and all;<br />you guys are awesome...in your words are so much love<br />and i`m so glad to be a part of this family.<br />Sometimes you make me speechless and my eyes are filled with tears<br />about so much love and respect to everyone...<br />and to Michael.<br />Love you all from the bottom of my heart.<br />@ lettingitsimmer<br />thank you ones more again, for to open this side<br />love you<br /><br />Those who sow courtesy<br />reap friendship<br />and who plants kindness<br />gathers love.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />love you all<br />shorty<br />
    <br /> Shorty.. :compute:    L.O.V.E. X    to you !        :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1354298310:
    <br />I just love this beautiful thread. :bearhug: such nice words to read!<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peace to you Miss G!  X                                        :bearhug:     
    Project LOVE and PEACE!<br /><br />198773_408679315864539_503715388_n.jpg<br /><br /><br />When we have Peace within ourselves, then the world will know peace<br /><br />603226_409586645773806_1115051532_n.jpg<br /><br />534347_411537248912079_1106320864_n.jpg<br /><br /><br />47915_412026695529801_1370251140_n.jpg<br /><br />I send all of you LOVE and Blessings...Keep the LOVE, LIGHT and positivity going!!  (((HUGS))) for everyone!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1354334112:
    <br />Project LOVE and PEACE!<br /><br />198773_408679315864539_503715388_n.jpg<br /><br /><br />When we have Peace within ourselves, then the world will know peace<br /><br />603226_409586645773806_1115051532_n.jpg<br /><br />534347_411537248912079_1106320864_n.jpg<br /><br /><br />47915_412026695529801_1370251140_n.jpg<br /><br />I send all of you LOVE and Blessings...Keep the LOVE, LIGHT and positivity going!!  (((HUGS))) for everyone!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Wow... Just wonderful mjj4ever777.. .. yes.. keep the flow...."we are all connected to everything else"                :icon_idea:<br /><br />I love the Peace Globe.. what a vision! What a world that would be!<br /><br />( Is a  wonderful message to Michael and to all.  )                                                                      <br /><br />                   
    <br /><br />"From the simple seeds of understanding..<br />...we reap the lovely harvest of true friendship"<br />Author :Unknown)<br />                 
                                                                                  :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E x
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    <br />..Ashbery back))<br /><br />ACCOMPLISHMENTS <3<br /><br /><br />"So as to create something new<br />For itself, that there is no other way,<br />That the history of creation proceeds according to<br />Stringent laws, and that things<br />Do get done in this way, but never the things<br />We set out to accomplish and wanted so desperately<br />To see come into being.Parmigianino<br />Must have realized this as he worked at his<br />Life-obstructing task. One is forced to read<br />The perfectly plausible accomplishment of a purpose<br />Into the smooth, perhaps even bland (but so<br />Enigmatic) finish. Is there anything<br />To be serious about beyond this otherness<br />That gets included in the most ordinary<br />Forms of daily activity, changing everything<br />Slightly and profoundly, and tearing the matter <br />Of creation, any creation, not just artistic creation<br />Out of our hands, to install it on some monstrous, near<br />Peak, too close to ignore, too far<br />For one to intervene? This otherness, this<br />"Not-being-us" is all there is to look at<br />In the mirror, though no one can say<br />How it came to be this way. "<br /><br />Love4All&M)<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1354352812:
    <br /><br />..Ashbery back))<br /><br />ACCOMPLISHMENTS <3<br /><br /><br />"So as to create something new<br />For itself, that there is no other way,<br />That the history of creation proceeds according to<br />Stringent laws, and that things<br />Do get done in this way, but never the things<br />We set out to accomplish and wanted so desperately<br />To see come into being.Parmigianino<br />Must have realized this as he worked at his<br />Life-obstructing task. One is forced to read<br />The perfectly plausible accomplishment of a purpose<br />Into the smooth, perhaps even bland (but so<br />Enigmatic) finish. Is there anything<br />To be serious about beyond this otherness<br />That gets included in the most ordinary<br />Forms of daily activity, changing everything<br />Slightly and profoundly, and tearing the matter <br />Of creation, any creation, not just artistic creation<br />Out of our hands, to install it on some monstrous, near<br />Peak, too close to ignore, too far<br />For one to intervene? This otherness, this<br />"Not-being-us" is all there is to look at<br />In the mirror, though no one can say<br />How it came to be this way. "<br /><br />Love4All&M)<br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Positive Thoughts to you , skyways!  x<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • <br />power-love.png<br /><br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                                I love you
  • on 1354363272:
    <br /><br />power-love.png<br /><br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                                I love you<br />
    <br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ.. <br /><br />"The heart that loves is always young"<br />( A Greek Proverb)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                      <br /><br />                              :bearhug:
  • on 1354371885:
    <br />
    on 1354363272:
    <br /><br />power-love.png<br /><br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br />                                I love you<br />
    <br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ.. <br /><br />"The heart that loves is always young"<br />( A Greek Proverb)<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                    <br /><br />                            :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />(Did a duplication.. ..oops... sorry !!  :icon_e_smile: )
    <br />Sending all of you Beautiful souls, Vibrations of LOVE!!!<br /><br />577922_392051224207753_164914623_n.jpg<br /><br />I'm still "practicing" Michael...sometimes I wonder how you were able to "rise above" all the "Chaos", and I realize now, that all your "Practice" helped you to become a "master", so I will keep Practicing!!<br /><br />384262_381466428599566_818216394_n.jpg<br /><br />LOVE this!<br /><br />197464_374636922615850_82884634_n.jpg<br /><br />61999_370045056408370_858251284_n.jpg<br /><br />Have a Beautiful weekend Family! I LOVE You all!!! Keep your "LOVE LIGHTS" shining!<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1354374529:
    <br />love-quotes-3.jpg&sa=X&ei=Ox26UKrBH4nKhAeh8YDoBQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFjcyW7ZyJe4SBnxc9dOHC0SpBUEA<br />
    <br /><br />How true sweetsunsetwithMJ <br /><br /> .. and we can keep it flowing <br /><br />.with kind words and actions from the heart..like these you have posted..              :bearhug:<br /><br />Thank you! L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1354393957:
    <br /><br />Sending all of you Beautiful souls, Vibrations of LOVE!!!<br /><br />577922_392051224207753_164914623_n.jpg<br /><br />I'm still "practicing" Michael...sometimes I wonder how you were able to "rise above" all the "Chaos", and I realize now, that all your "Practice" helped you to become a "master", so I will keep Practicing!!<br /><br />384262_381466428599566_818216394_n.jpg<br /><br />LOVE this!<br /><br />197464_374636922615850_82884634_n.jpg<br /><br />61999_370045056408370_858251284_n.jpg<br /><br />Have a Beautiful weekend Family! I LOVE You all!!! Keep your "LOVE LIGHTS" shining!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />I love your Good Vibes and gentle, wise  lessons , mjj4ever777!<br /><br />Michael's kindness and wisdom has helped the world to heal... keep the flow!<br /><br />Enjoy your weekend too!  L.O.V.E. x                                                                                    :bearhug:
    I saw this on Facebook, and I just wanted to share it with you all!! <br /><br />Michael, you helped me to free myself from my "bindings", and I am so thankful to you for that! I hope you can "feel" me Shining!!! LOVE you!<br /><br />We All Enter Life,<br />As Free Flowing Pages.<br />Instinctively Knowing,<br />The Wisdom of Ages.<br />Our Spirits are Folded,<br />Into a Book.<br />We're taught how to Think,<br />And told where to Look.<br />We're taught who to Love,<br />And who we should Hate.<br />To pledge our Allegiance,<br />To the Flag of the State.<br />The Symbol Confirming,<br />Our Separation.<br />From Brothers and Sisters,<br />Of another Nation.<br />We're Molded and Folded,<br />To get Conformation.<br />Our Brains are Filled,<br />With Misinformation.<br />Like Miniature Oaks,<br />Forced into a Pot.<br />We're told Who We Are,<br />And Who We Are Not.<br />Our Growth is so Stunted,<br />By All of the Lies.<br />The Fear and the Guilt,<br />It's No Real Surprise.<br />That when we are Told,<br />About the Illusion.<br />We react so Indignant,<br />With utter Confusion.<br />We Fight for our Freedom,<br />From inside the Cage.<br />Condemning the Others,<br />With Anger and Rage.<br />We're so busy Fighting,<br />It's not Mystifying.<br />We can't even Hear,<br />Our own Spirits Crying.<br />While outside the Prison,<br />The few who are Free.<br />Hold up a Light,<br />So others can See.<br />And All Who Awaken,<br />Simply are Finding.<br />The Key is to Dream,<br />Beyond the Binding.<br />- JSB<br />— with Afsar Jahan.<br /><br />282059_369786523100890_1176531494_n.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: Family....LOVE you all to pieces!!!!
    :bearhug: Lettingitsimmer...Bless you for this thread, It is a Beautiful place to come and just spread some LOVE and inspiration, and be at PEACE. I hope you don't mind me posting all the time, I just feel that if 1 person can benefit and feel the LOVE, then it is such a Blessing to be able to "share" with each other, and with Mikey of course!<br /><br />I send you so much LOVE and many, many Blessings of Peace!!  :bearhug: Thank you!
  • on 1354410017:
    <br />I saw this on Facebook, and I just wanted to share it with you all!! <br /><br />Michael, you helped me to free myself from my "bindings", and I am so thankful to you for that! I hope you can "feel" me Shining!!! LOVE you!<br /><br />We All Enter Life,<br />As Free Flowing Pages.<br />Instinctively Knowing,<br />The Wisdom of Ages.<br />Our Spirits are Folded,<br />Into a Book.<br />We're taught how to Think,<br />And told where to Look.<br />We're taught who to Love,<br />And who we should Hate.<br />To pledge our Allegiance,<br />To the Flag of the State.<br />The Symbol Confirming,<br />Our Separation.<br />From Brothers and Sisters,<br />Of another Nation.<br />We're Molded and Folded,<br />To get Conformation.<br />Our Brains are Filled,<br />With Misinformation.<br />Like Miniature Oaks,<br />Forced into a Pot.<br />We're told Who We Are,<br />And Who We Are Not.<br />Our Growth is so Stunted,<br />By All of the Lies.<br />The Fear and the Guilt,<br />It's No Real Surprise.<br />That when we are Told,<br />About the Illusion.<br />We react so Indignant,<br />With utter Confusion.<br />We Fight for our Freedom,<br />From inside the Cage.<br />Condemning the Others,<br />With Anger and Rage.<br />We're so busy Fighting,<br />It's not Mystifying.<br />We can't even Hear,<br />Our own Spirits Crying.<br />While outside the Prison,<br />The few who are Free.<br />Hold up a Light,<br />So others can See.<br />And All Who Awaken,<br />Simply are Finding.<br />The Key is to Dream,<br />Beyond the Binding.<br />- JSB<br />— with Afsar Jahan.<br /><br />282059_369786523100890_1176531494_n.jpg<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: Family....LOVE you all to pieces!!!!<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /> This is a powerful message for universal L.O.V.E...and Peace.. thank you mjj4ever 777..<br /><br />Yes, we are "what we think"..>> our thoughts,opinions and actions <br />are positive and  caring, when our "heart lights" are on!                    :icon_idea:            xx
  • on 1354410621:
    <br /> :bearhug: Lettingitsimmer...Bless you for this thread, It is a Beautiful place to come and just spread some LOVE and inspiration, and be at PEACE. I hope you don't mind me posting all the time, I just feel that if 1 person can benefit and feel the LOVE, then it is such a Blessing to be able to "share" with each other, and with Mikey of course!<br /><br />I send you so much LOVE and many, many Blessings of Peace!!  :bearhug: Thank you!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777.. it is great to see everyone's contibutions.. you are all AMAZING! <br /><br />There is plenty of room here for everyone to express their L.O.V.E for Michael and for each other, and for all,  <br /><br />and to send these Messages for  him..it is great to read and see it all.. and the size of the heartfelt posts , <br /><br />whether  many or few, that  you all make, or big or small pictures , etc ..are your wonderful individual expressions of all of you..<br /><br />wherever you are.. all around the world.. Michael would love the Unity and L.O.V.E here, I am sure!<br /><br />Everyone, keep being you.. and simply write any positive loving messages, and poems and quotes,  to Michael  that you are inspired to write..<br /><br />I would say we are all "on topic" on this thread! It is a lovely thing! L.O.V.E and Peace to all.x                      :bearhug:<br /><br /> Outworking L.O.V.E and Peace amongst our friends, family, and others in the community is a great thing, too. Especially at festive times..<br /><br />Love this planet we share.. <br /><br />Give L.O.V.E wings and watch it fly !!  :icon_idea:              :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />