OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1353780851:
    <br /><br />@ mjj4ever777....love you girl.. :icon_redface:<br /><br />I am overwhelmed by your words, but i`m a believer for more than three years and happy that ì have logged on here, after much hesitation.<br />Oh yes, magie, the magic of love to Michael, and here i can give it to him back.<br /><br />Thank you, simm, to create the page for this. I am very grateful.....thanks.<br /><br />You are my ground and you are my rainbow,<br />you are my Butterflie<br />and you are my ecstasy<br />you are the start of my journeys and always my destination.<br /><br />You are my home - the place to which i always return.<br /><br />Thank you all so much<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E you shorty..and thank you..it is lovely to read your happy words! <br /><br />Michael has brought so much joy and love to the world..and taught us..<br />...with his messages,his kindness and love, and his genius.<br /><br />... Our messages to him are >> that we "get it" and that we love and respect him..<br /> ..and we care about our planet and the people on it..          <br /><br />Stay positive!  Be the change!<br />Peace, comfort, and joy to you, always.                                  :bearhug:
  • on 1353778586:
    <br />MJ, I miss you, MJ.<br />
    <br /><br />Hello 1y..  a hug from us all to you.                                            :bearhug:<br /><br />We miss Michael too ...<br /><br />Welcome, and L.O.V.E to you x         
  • <br />"From the simple seeds of understanding<br />..we reap the lovely harvest of true friendship"<br /><br />Author Unknown<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /> :compute:
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Really nice everything<br />you look with love,<br />The more one loves the world,<br />the more beautiful<br />they will find it !<br /><br />Christian Morgenstern<br /><br />love you simm...
  • on 1353800251:
    <br /><br />Really nice everything<br />you look with love,<br />The more one loves the world,<br />the more beautiful<br />they will find it !<br /><br />Christian Morgenstern<br /><br />love you simm...<br />
    <br /><br /> L.O.V.E to you also shorty x<br />Your quote is so true.<br /><br />"Those who sow courtesy reap friendship..<br /><br />and those who plant kindness gather love"<br /><br />(Author:unknown)
    <br />Flowers can not bloom, <br />without the heat of the Sun,<br />People can not be human, <br />without the warmth of<br />Friendship<br />Phil Bosmans<br /><br />The dreamer and the crazy.<br />The children and the loving,<br />desire is full of confidence,<br />everything that burns in their hearts,<br />as far as it may be forever,<br />no matter what the World considers them.<br />Jochen Mariss<br />love<br />
  • on 1353836700:
    <br /><br />Flowers can not bloom, <br />without the heat of the Sun,<br />People can not be human, <br />without the warmth of<br />Friendship<br />Phil Bosmans<br /><br />The dreamer and the crazy.<br />The children and the loving,<br />desire is full of confidence,<br />everything that burns in their hearts,<br />as far as it may be forever,<br />no matter what the World considers them.<br />Jochen Mariss<br />love<br />
    <br />L.O.V.E. x
    <br />A kind word does not cost <br />anything,<br />and yet it is the most <br />beautiful of all gifts.<br /><br />Daphne du Maurier<br /><br /><br /><br />YOU CAN DREAM IT,<br />YOU CAN DO IT.<br /><br />Walt Disney<br /><br />love<br /><br />
  • on 1353961464:
    <br /><br />A kind word does not cost <br />anything,<br />and yet it is the most <br />beautiful of all gifts.<br /><br />Daphne du Maurier<br /><br /><br /><br />YOU CAN DREAM IT,<br />YOU CAN DO IT.<br /><br />Walt Disney<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Really lovely shorty...                              :bearhug:<br /><br />L.O.V.E and Peace x
  • <br />"Be the best version of you"<br /><br />Author:Unknown.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x            :compute:
    <br />Happiness is love.<br />Nothing else.<br />Who can love<br />is happy.<br /><br />Hermann Hesse<br /><br />That Happiness is the only thing<br />that doubles when you share it.<br /><br />Albert Schweitzer<br /><br />
  • on 1353970997:
    <br /><br />Happiness is love.<br />Nothing else.<br />Who can love<br />is happy.<br /><br />Hermann Hesse<br /><br />That Happiness is the only thing<br />that doubles when you share it.<br /><br />Albert Schweitzer<br />
    <br /><br />Lovely, shorty! <br /><br />L.O.V.E. is all there is...  x 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
                                                                          <br /><br />                                                                              :moonwalk_: :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                            0.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    On this cold evening, with a full moon and Jupiter in the midst, I am once again reminded of the awesomeness of you.<br />With each glittering star, I wish nothing but the best for a beautiful soul.  My thankfulness is unending, my heart<br />yet unbroken.  Your adventure called Hoax! was not the end, but a glorious beginning to something larger than<br />life itself.  It is and always will be to me, The Greatest Show on Earth.  <br />You managed to bring together a very diverse group of people from all over the world.  We were formed here, yet<br />imagined in your mind.  Nobody else could have done what you did.......another groundbreaking first for the world<br />of Michael Jackson.  It's been my utmost pleasure to be around this group.  I have learned so much from them.......<br />history, life, love and myself.  I am a firm believer of learning all you can, then learn more.  Never did I imagine an <br />adventure of this proportion.  My mind is fried, my eyesight shot....but I am happy to still be here.  If you are indeed<br />reading here, thank you.  Thank you for being the kind of person the world needs: a person who personifies love.  <br />So look to the moon tonight......and feel God's blessings.  May His never-ending love surround your heart always.  <br />Blessings to you,<br />Wishingstar<br /><br />"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."<br />Helen Keller <br /><br />@Blankie.....indeed, the answer is L.O.V.E.  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1354150064:
    <br />                                                                      <br /><br />                                                                              :moonwalk_: :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                            0.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />It really is, Blankie!  <br /><br /> L.O.V.E.      x                                                  :bearhug:                 
  • on 1354155487:
    <br />On this cold evening, with a full moon and Jupiter in the midst, I am once again reminded of the awesomeness of you.<br />With each glittering star, I wish nothing but the best for a beautiful soul.  My thankfulness is unending, my heart<br />yet unbroken.  Your adventure called Hoax! was not the end, but a glorious beginning to something larger than<br />life itself.  It is and always will be to me, The Greatest Show on Earth.  <br />You managed to bring together a very diverse group of people from all over the world.  We were formed here, yet<br />imagined in your mind.  Nobody else could have done what you did.......another groundbreaking first for the world<br />of Michael Jackson.  It's been my utmost pleasure to be around this group.  I have learned so much from them.......<br />history, life, love and myself.  I am a firm believer of learning all you can, then learn more.  Never did I imagine an <br />adventure of this proportion.  My mind is fried, my eyesight shot....but I am happy to still be here.  If you are indeed<br />reading here, thank you.  Thank you for being the kind of person the world needs: a person who personifies love.  <br />So look to the moon tonight......and feel God's blessings.  May His never-ending love surround your heart always.  <br />Blessings to you,<br />Wishingstar<br /><br />"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."<br />Helen Keller <br /><br />@Blankie.....indeed, the answer is L.O.V.E.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Beautifully expressed heartfelt message to Michael, Wishingstar..<br />...it has been, is, and always will be , a positive learning experience .. <br /> and a loving one, for us all, whenever Michael is involved..<br />Your quote from Helen Keller is lovely.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                                                                                                                          :bearhug:<br /><br />(Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us,Michael)<br /><br />
    <br />Some human has a big fire in his soul,<br />and no one comes,<br />to warm it.<br />Vincent van Gogh<br /><br />Dear Michael;<br />You have the magic, <br />to heat the hearts of the people.<br />In your heart lives the<br />love.<br /><br />The eyes are the window of the soul.<br />The eyes are the mirror of the heart.<br /><br />much love<br />shorty
  • on 1354188033:
    <br /><br />Some human has a big fire in his soul,<br />and no one comes,<br />to warm it.<br />Vincent van Gogh<br /><br />Dear Michael;<br />You have the magic, <br />to heat the hearts of the people.<br />In your heart lives the<br />love.<br /><br />The eyes are the window of the soul.<br />The eyes are the mirror of the heart.<br /><br />much love<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />More beautiful thoughts and feelings from you shorty.."this one's for you"        >>>>>>>>>                            :bearhug:
    <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Give it back to you<br /><br />and more love<br />shorty
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    md149believe-in-yourself-posters.jpg<br /><br />When I feel bad I always remember these words....
  • on 1354189603:
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Give it back to you<br /><br />and more love<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_biggrin:  L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1354192670:
    <br />md149believe-in-yourself-posters.jpg<br /><br />When I feel bad I always remember these words....<br />
    <br /><br />Hi diggyon! Great quote! They are powerful, wonderful  words.. <br /><br />Inspiring for you, Michael, and all!<br /><br />                                          :bearhug:<br />L.O.V.E.  x
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    @lettingitsimmer.......thank you for the sweet words.....always from the heart : )<br /><br />@shorty........your words are always encouraging, thank you for sharing your heart : ) <br /><br />@diggy......once again, your posts are full of warmth and love.....always wonderful to read : ) <br /><br />I truly love reading all the wonderful messages, poems, quotes and thoughts here.  <br />It gives me a sense of oneness and L.O.V.E.  Thank you to all of you who share<br />your heart's thoughts.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you, always<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354200418:
    <br />@lettingitsimmer.......thank you for the sweet words.....always from the heart : )<br /><br />@shorty........your words are always encouraging, thank you for sharing your heart : ) <br /><br />@diggy......once again, your posts are full of warmth and love.....always wonderful to read : ) <br /><br />I truly love reading all the wonderful messages, poems, quotes and thoughts here.  <br />It gives me a sense of oneness and L.O.V.E.  Thank you to all of you who share<br />your heart's thoughts.  <br /><br />Blessings to each of you, always<br />
    <br /><br />@lettingitsimmer and wishingstar:<br /><br />thank_you.gif<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1354155487:
    <br />On this cold evening, with a full moon and Jupiter in the midst, I am once again reminded of the awesomeness of you.<br />With each glittering star, I wish nothing but the best for a beautiful soul.  My thankfulness is unending, my heart<br />yet unbroken.  Your adventure called Hoax! was not the end, but a glorious beginning to something larger than<br />life itself.  It is and always will be to me, The Greatest Show on Earth.  <br />You managed to bring together a very diverse group of people from all over the world.  We were formed here, yet<br />imagined in your mind.  Nobody else could have done what you did.......another groundbreaking first for the world<br />of Michael Jackson.  It's been my utmost pleasure to be around this group.  I have learned so much from them.......<br />history, life, love and myself.  I am a firm believer of learning all you can, then learn more.  Never did I imagine an <br />adventure of this proportion.  My mind is fried, my eyesight shot....but I am happy to still be here.  If you are indeed<br />reading here, thank you.  Thank you for being the kind of person the world needs: a person who personifies love.  <br />So look to the moon tonight......and feel God's blessings.  May His never-ending love surround your heart always.  <br />Blessings to you,<br />Wishingstar<br /><br />"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."<br />Helen Keller <br /><br />@Blankie.....indeed, the answer is L.O.V.E.  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />wow, what a wonderful words Wish! Michael would love that, I am sure!  :bearhug: