OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• <br /><br />"Give me the splendid silent sun<br /><br />..with all his beams full dazzling"<br /><br />QUOTE: Walt Whitman ( 1819-1892) USA<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Michael, this is how I feel sometimes...like now! Don't worry, I won't give up on what I know, it is just hard sometimes...I can only imagine how YOU feel, but I know it will all work out soon...I LOVE you so!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my Beautiful Brother!!<br />  :bearhug:<br /><br />einstein-quote2.jpg?w=479
  • on 1353614194:
    <br />Michael, this is how I feel sometimes...like now! Don't worry, I won't give up on what I know, it is just hard sometimes...I can only imagine how YOU feel, but I know it will all work out soon...I LOVE you so!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my Beautiful Brother!!<br />  :bearhug:<br /><br />einstein-quote2.jpg?w=479<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777... that is a great, inspiring quote/message to Michael! A wonderful picture too!<br /><br />Here is the one I was about to share too. (Synchronicity at work.. all for Michael..all for L.O.V.E. x)<br /><br />"Do not go where the path may lead..<br /><br />..go instead where there is no path..<br /><br />...and leave a trail"<br /><br />QUOTE: Ralph Waldo Emerson.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
    on 1353623636:
    <br />
    on 1353614194:
    <br />Michael, this is how I feel sometimes...like now! Don't worry, I won't give up on what I know, it is just hard sometimes...I can only imagine how YOU feel, but I know it will all work out soon...I LOVE you so!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours my Beautiful Brother!!<br />  :bearhug:<br /><br />einstein-quote2.jpg?w=479<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777... that is a great, inspiring quote/message to Michael! <br /><br />Here is the one I was about to share too. (Synchronicity at work.. all for Michael..all for L.O.V.E. x)<br /><br />"Do not go where the path may lead..<br /><br />..go instead where there is no path..<br /><br />...and leave a trail"<br /><br />QUOTE: Ralph Waldo Emerson.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: Simmer,,,God Bless you!!!! Great minds think alike!! Synchronicity is amazing isn't it??? Thank you...it is nice to know that I am not alone on this Journey of L.O.V.E and LOVE, because sometimes it does get lonely, and sometimes I start to question myself, but when I see "synchronicity " happening at the exact time of my "doubt", it gives me that boost again, to keep on Believing...so Thank you!!!!<br />I send you and all who read, LOVE and Blessings!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello my King! This time I will not dedicate a poem, I'll just say what you me (us) feel you have given us so much, learned so much from you, I can say with certainty that you are our inspiration, I miss you so much that sometimes I have fear, I pray you are well, wherever you are, you're not alone, we are millions who love you and support you. I love you and I will love you forever, from the bottom of my heart. Can you feel it? God bless my beloved King, with love maru.<br /><br />                                                :bearhug:
  • on 1353614194:
    <br /><br />P E R F E C T
  • on 1353625248:
    <br />
    on 1353623636:
    <br />
    on 1353614194:
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777... that is a great, inspiring quote/message to Michael! <br /><br />Here is the one I was about to share too. (Synchronicity at work.. all for Michael..all for L.O.V.E. x)<br /><br />"Do not go where the path may lead..<br /><br />..go instead where there is no path..<br /><br />...and leave a trail"<br /><br />QUOTE: Ralph Waldo Emerson.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: Simmer,,,God Bless you!!!! Great minds think alike!! Synchronicity is amazing isn't it??? Thank you...it is nice to know that I am not alone on this Journey of L.O.V.E and LOVE, because sometimes it does get lonely, and sometimes I start to question myself, but when I see "synchronicity " happening at the exact time of my "doubt", it gives me that boost again, to keep on Believing...so Thank you!!!!<br />I send you and all who read, LOVE and Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi again MJ4ever777!We are all here, on the wavelength of L.O.V.E,  together.. for Michael, and for all! Thank you for your love as ever!<br />Remember these words>><br />"You are not alone"  ( quote Michael).. <br /><br />Love and Peace.xx
  • on 1353626998:
    <br />Hello my King! This time I will not dedicate a poem, I'll just say what you me (us) feel you have given us so much, learned so much from you, I can say with certainty that you are our inspiration, I miss you so much that sometimes I have fear, I pray you are well, wherever you are, you're not alone, we are millions who love you and support you. I love you and I will love you forever, from the bottom of my heart. Can you feel it? God bless my beloved King, with love maru.<br /><br />                                                :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />So true, marumjj.. Michael is so deeply loved and respected by us here, and by millions of people  all over the world, for his beautiful heart and message, and for his love , kindness and immense , incredible creativity and talents.. <br />L.O.V.E and Peace to you xx<br /><br />A hug for you >>                                      :bearhug:
  • on 1353611179:
    <br />
    on 1353581472:
    <br />@ rachel....I still cry at times too, my dear. But to cry help the heart and the soul, <br />and NO one will call you crazy, here or everywhere. You have such a big heart<br />with a lot of feelings. Live it. And this one is for you:<br /><br />Moons and years pass, but a nice moment lights up the living through.<br />Franz Grillparzer<br /><br />And this is for all:<br /><br />In the heart of a people<br />rests the beginning and the end<br />of all things<br />Tolstoi<br /><br />a big hug to you all.<br />love<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />All so  true shorty... L.O.V.E.  and Peace to you  xx      <br /><br /><br />thanks, lettingitsimmer<br /><br />love you<br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • on 1353648796:
    <br />
    on 1353611179:
    <br />
    on 1353581472:
    <br />@ rachel....I still cry at times too, my dear. But to cry help the heart and the soul, <br />and NO one will call you crazy, here or everywhere. You have such a big heart<br />with a lot of feelings. Live it. And this one is for you:<br /><br />Moons and years pass, but a nice moment lights up the living through.<br />Franz Grillparzer<br /><br />And this is for all:<br /><br />In the heart of a people<br />rests the beginning and the end<br />of all things<br />Tolstoi<br /><br />a big hug to you all.<br />love<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />All so  true shorty... L.O.V.E.  and Peace to you  xx      <br /><br /><br />thanks, lettingitsimmer<br /><br />love you<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Love you too !  x                                                                  :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • <br />"It is important from time to time to slow down,<br /><br />to go away by yourself, <br /><br />and simply "Be"...<br /><br />QUOTE: Eileen Caddy ("the Dawn of Change")<br /><br /><br />("to go away" can mean just sitting in a quiet part of the garden, <br />or on the beach..or some other peaceful place.. not necessarily go "far away" .<br /><br />All your comments and kind words are so uplifting.. let's keep the positivity for Michael flowing ...<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    Somewhere over the Rainbow,way up high,<br />There`s a Land that I heard of once in a lullaby.<br />Somewhere over the Rainbow, skies are blue,<br />and the Dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.<br />Someday I`ll wish upon a Star. And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.<br />Where troubles melt like lemon drops.<br />Away above the chimney tops. That`s where you`ll find ME.<br />Somewhere over the Rainbow blue Birds fly.<br />Birds fly over the Rainbow, why then o why Can`t I.<br />Well, i see trees of green and red Roses too,<br />I`ll watch them bloom<br />for ME and You.<br />And I think to myself<br />What a wonderful World.<br />The colors of the Rainbow so pretty in the Sky.<br /><br />love you<br /><br />shorty
  • on 1353666473:
    <br />Somewhere over the Rainbow,way up high,<br />There`s a Land that I heard of once in a lullaby.<br />Somewhere over the Rainbow, skies are blue,<br />and the Dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.<br />Someday I`ll wish upon a Star. And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.<br />Where troubles melt like lemon drops.<br />Away above the chimney tops. That`s where you`ll find ME.<br />Somewhere over the Rainbow blue Birds fly.<br />Birds fly over the Rainbow, why then o why Can`t I.<br />Well, i see trees of green and red Roses too,<br />I`ll watch them bloom<br />for ME and You.<br />And I think to myself<br />What a wonderful World.<br />The colors of the Rainbow so pretty in the Sky.<br /><br />love you<br /><br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you  for these positive song quotes,shorty!<br /><br />from "Somewhere over the Rainbow"in  the movie The Wizard of Oz"<br />Sung by wonderful Judy Garland.. <br />"And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"..etc . lovely!<br /><br />Louis Armstrong, the great singer/musician,sang "Wonderful World".. great lyrics also<br />"I see trees of green , red roses too" etc ... lovely!<br />.<br />Inspiring messages for Michael, and all.. <br />L.O.V.E.x <br /><br />                                                                                                "There's no place like home!"
    <br />I love it too, simm.<br /><br />Today is your day,<br />to dance to live easily<br />with your wild Songs<br />sing of the adventure.<br /><br />Rainbow and Butterflies<br />invite her to play.<br />to send up your soul<br />and develop your joy.<br /><br />Jomathan Lockwood Huie<br /><br />love you<br />
  • on 1353673942:
    <br /><br />I love it too, simm.<br /><br />Today is your day,<br />to dance to live easily<br />with your wild Songs<br />sing of the adventure.<br /><br />Rainbow and Butterflies<br />invite her to play.<br />to send up your soul<br />and develop your joy.<br /><br />Jomathan Lockwood Huie<br /><br />love you<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi shorty.Thank you that is great!<br />I love that piece from Jonathan Lockwood Huie  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />he is known as "The Philosopher of Happiness"<br /><br />.. and is about"Joyful Living for all through Conscious Choice" <br /><br />(Wow..that is powerful and positive stuff!)<br /><br />love you too! L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
    <br />Hi simm, i do not know him,<br />have never heard of him, but,<br />when i read that i was thrilled...<br /><br />This is beautiful too.<br /><br />Wake up every day as the springtime<br />with the sun in the heart<br />with the butterflies in the belly <br />and the lust and mood<br />of an entire flower meadow<br /><br />Michael please come back<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br />
  • on 1353702124:
    <br /><br />Hi simm, i do not know him,<br />have never heard of him, but,<br />when i read that i was thrilled...<br /><br />This is beautiful too.<br /><br />Wake up every day as the springtime<br />with the sun in the heart<br />with the butterflies in the belly <br />and the lust and mood<br />of an entire flower meadow<br /><br />Michael please come back<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful choice too, shorty.. very inspiring for Michael and all!<br />Is lovely to think that so many people are contributing and sharing positive quotes, feelings, and thoughts..<br /> ..all for Michael! He is loved and respected , so very much.<br />L.O.V.E to you  x
    534655_435060356559768_593431308_n.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />405094_434941693238301_746787230_n.jpg<br /><br />wow...this pretty much sums up everything that I have been experiencing the last few years!! Just wanted to share as others may relate to this "change" also. LOVE you guys so much!!!
    <br />Wow, mjj4ever777, that`s beautiful<br />`You are the light of the world`, so true.<br /><br />@ simm,<br />You and Michael have inspired me<br />to open my heart.<br />Dream come true.<br />DANKE<br />Thank you all for your warm words.<br /><br />All dreams can come true,<br />if we have the courage<br />to follow them<br /><br />Walt Disney<br /><br />I love you all<br />from the bottom of my heart<br />love
  • on 1353735195:
    <br />534655_435060356559768_593431308_n.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />405094_434941693238301_746787230_n.jpg<br /><br />wow...this pretty much sums up everything that I have been experiencing the last few years!! Just wanted to share as others may relate to this "change" also. LOVE you guys so much!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Hi..  mjj4ever777<br /><br />Just beautiful!<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x
  • on 1353736964:
    <br /><br />Wow, mjj4ever777, that`s beautiful<br />`You are the light of the world`, so true.<br /><br />@ simm,<br />You and Michael have inspired me<br />to open my heart.<br />Dream come true.<br />DANKE<br />Thank you all for your warm words.<br /><br />All dreams can come true,<br />if we have the courage<br />to follow them<br /><br />Walt Disney<br /><br />I love you all<br />from the bottom of my heart<br />love<br />
    <br /><br />Dear  shorty<br /><br />Love you too.. you are a shining light... :icon_idea:  <br /><br />Thank you for the inspiring Walt Disney quote.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Peace.to you x
    @Shorty...I am glad that you are opening your Heart, because when you do and you start to truly Believe that you are a powerful Being of LOVE and Light...that is when the "MAGIC" happens!! I send you so much LOVE from my Heart and Soul to yours!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />@Lettingitsimmer...You are such a Beautiful soul, and I thank you for always spreading LOVE, Hope and Positivity here, not only for Michael, but for us all, for we are ONE heart, One Voice, and ONE forever-growing, abundance of Pure Unconditional LOVE!! Bless you...I LOVE you so!!!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1353743485:
    <br />@Shorty...I am glad that you are opening your Heart, because when you do and you start to truly Believe that you are a powerful Being of LOVE and Light...that is when the "MAGIC" happens!! I send you so much LOVE from my Heart and Soul to yours!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />@Lettingitsimmer...You are such a Beautiful soul, and I thank you for always spreading LOVE, Hope and Positivity here, not only for Michael, but for us all, for we are ONE heart, One Voice, and ONE forever-growing, abundance of Pure Unconditional LOVE!! Bless you...I LOVE you so!!!!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />@mjj4ever777.. Love you and thank you..Yes, we really are all ONE! <br /><br /> :icon_e_smile:                        :icon_idea:                                                      <br /><br />Thank you for your kind words and contributions! L.O.V.E ,Peace, and Joy. x                              :bearhug:
  • MJ, I miss you, MJ.
    <br />@ mjj4ever777....love you girl.. :icon_redface:<br /><br />I am overwhelmed by your words, but i`m a believer for more than three years and happy that ì have logged on here, after much hesitation.<br />Oh yes, magie, the magic of love to Michael, and here i can give it to him back.<br /><br />Thank you, simm, to create the page for this. I am very grateful.....thanks.<br /><br />You are my ground and you are my rainbow,<br />you are my Butterflie<br />and you are my ecstasy<br />you are the start of my journeys and always my destination.<br /><br />You are my home - the place to which i always return.<br /><br />Thank you all so much<br /><br />love<br />shorty<br /><br /> :bearhug: