OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Happy New Year 2013 Michael...<br /><br />and to all here.<br /><br />love
  • on 1356998140:
    <br />Okay so I just realised that I haven't yet wished Michael a very blessed new year , so I thought I could do it before 2012 ends in here . <br /><br />Dear Michael , <br /><br />I wouldn't have been able to face the dark without your guidance . I don't think that my words would ever be eloquent enough to thank you for everyhting you did for me /us . In my heart , there's always been a place for you .. that no one but you can own . <br />I wish you the beauty of nature , happiness of children , love of friends and family and the generosity of the planet . <br />May the next year be even better than the last ones , full of joy , light and fun . ( and a Bam , maybe ?  :icon_mrgreen: ) <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E x
  • on 1357002833:
    <br /><br />Happy New Year 2013 Michael...<br /><br />and to all .<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x
  •                                     <br /><br />                                    Thank you Michael , for connecting so perfectly with us! <br /><br /><br />                                                    L.O.V.E and PEACE  ETERNALLY x<br /><br />                                                            :bearhug:
  • on 1356998140:
    <br />Okay so I just realised that I haven't yet wished Michael a very blessed new year , so I thought I could do it before 2012 ends in here . <br /><br />Dear Michael , <br /><br />I wouldn't have been able to face the dark without your guidance . I don't think that my words would ever be eloquent enough to thank you for everyhting you did for me /us . In my heart , there's always been a place for you .. that no one but you can own . <br />I wish you the beauty of nature , happiness of children , love of friends and family and the generosity of the planet . <br />May the next year be even better than the last ones , full of joy , light and fun . ( and a Bam , maybe ?  :icon_mrgreen: ) <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E x      :icon_e_biggrin:      <br />  <br />:bearhug:
  • on 1357002833:
    <br /><br />Happy New Year 2013 Michael...<br /><br />and to all here.<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E. x      :icon_e_biggrin:            :bearhug:
  • on 1357002833:
    <br /><br />Happy New Year 2013 Michael...<br /><br />and to all here.<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br /> L.O.V.E. x  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />:bearhug:<br /><br /><br />(OOPS! duplicated this .. is ok, as is an extra hug, shorty!  ) x                          :LolLolLolLol:
  • About Change..  :icon_idea:<br /><br />"Sometimes the slightest things <br />change the directions of our lives..<br />The merest breath of circumstance..<br />A random moment, that connects<br />like a meteorite striking the earth.<br /><br />Lives have been swivelled, <br />and changed direction,<br />on the strength of a chance remark."<br /><br />Quote:  Bryce Courtenay<br />            Author<br /><br />            L.O.V.E x                                                    :compute:               
  • About Change...  :icon_idea:<br /><br /><br />"You can't just wish Change,<br />you have to live the Change<br />in order for it to become a reality"<br /><br />Quote: Steve Maraboli<br />from "Life, the Truth and Being Free"                                                          <br /><br /><br />"Make that Change"<br />Quote: Michael Jackson                                                                                                <br /><br /> :penguin:<br /><br /><br /> L.O.V.E. X                                                                                                               
  • About Change..    :icon_idea:<br /><br /><br />"Each time we choose to make a positive difference <br />to one person's life, <br />we become part of the vital flow of good.<br /><br />Each time we refuse to make such a difference,<br />we obstruct that flow"<br /> <br />Quote: Stephanie Dowrick<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x                                              :bearhug:
  • <br /><br /><br />                                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..<br />                                          it's learning to dance in the rain!"<br /><br />Anon<br /><br />L.O.V.E.X            :icon_e_biggrin:                                                                    :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                          :penguin:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1357031062:
    <br />"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..<br />it's learning to dance in the rain!"<br /><br />Anon<br /><br />L.O.V.E.X            :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br /><br />Love this quote.......<br />thank you for posting it! <br />LOVE
  • on 1357031581:
    <br />
    on 1357031062:
    <br />"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..<br />it's learning to dance in the rain!"<br /><br />Anon<br /><br />L.O.V.E.X            :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br /><br />Love this quote.......<br />thank you for posting it! <br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />Hi wishingstar! <br />Is a good one, huh?  :icon_e_smile:<br />I love the dancers !<br /><br />Love and Peace to you x
  • <br /> About Change..<br /><br />If my mind can conceive it<br /><br /> and my heart can believe it<br /><br />then I know I can achieve it<br />                                                                    <br />(author unknown)<br /><br /> L.O.V.E. and Peace x                  :compute:                                                        :penguin:
  •             <br /><br />                    "Unselfish and noble actions are the most radiant pages in the biography of souls"  (Anon)<br /><br />                        <br />                                                                    L.O.V.E and Peace x  <br />                                                                     
  • <br />Before we begin  to grasp the Unity of all things,<br />we live in a dream.<br /><br />Quote: Stephanie Dowrick<br /><br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    Joy is sometimes a blessing,<br />but it is often a conquest.<br />Our magic moment help us<br />to change and sends us<br />off in search of our dreams.<br />Yes, we are going to suffer,<br />we will have difficult times,<br />and we will experience -<br />but all of this is transitory<br />it leaves no permanent mark.<br />And one Day we will look back<br />with pride and faith at the journey<br />we have taken.<br /><br />Paulo Coelho<br /><br />love and peace<br />thank you simm<br />for the extra hug<br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />love you more<br /><br />
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    "We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day." <br />- Edith Lovejoy Pierce<br /><br />312jh.jpg<br /><br />I wish everyone a Happy New Year. God bless you.  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Sarahli that photograph/montage is splendid!! coeur-neon-lumineux.gif
  • <br /><br />Happy New Year Michael and Everyone.  <br /><br />Love You For All Time<br /><br /> :-*
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    May the road rise to meet you,<br />May the wind be always at your back.<br />May the sun shine warm upon your face,<br />The rains fall soft upon your fields.<br />And until we meet again,<br />May God hold you in the palm of his hand.<br /><br />May God be with you and bless you:<br />May you see your children's children.<br />May you be poor in misfortune,<br />Rich in blessings.<br />May you know nothing but happiness<br />From this day forward.<br /><br />May the road rise up to meet you<br />May the wind be always at your back<br />May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home<br />And may the hand of a friend always be near.<br /><br />May green be the grass you walk on,<br />May blue be the skies above you,<br />May pure be the joys that surround you,<br />May true be the hearts that love you.<br />
  • on 1357037990:
    <br />Joy is sometimes a blessing,<br />but it is often a conquest.<br />Our magic moment help us<br />to change and sends us<br />off in search of our dreams.<br />Yes, we are going to suffer,<br />we will have difficult times,<br />and we will experience -<br />but all of this is transitory<br />it leaves no permanent mark.<br />And one Day we will look back<br />with pride and faith at the journey<br />we have taken.<br /><br />Paulo Coelho<br /><br />love and peace<br />thank you simm<br />for the extra hug<br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />love you more<br />
    <br /><br />Hi shorty!  :icon_e_smile:<br />* I love your quote.Thank you!<br />love you ! <br />L.O.V.E.  and peace x
  • on 1357048299:
    <br />"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day." <br />- Edith Lovejoy Pierce<br /><br />312jh.jpg<br /><br />I wish everyone a Happy New Year. God bless you.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sarahli..Happy New Year!Your pic is wonderful!<br />Lovely quote to start a fresh year!<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace always. x                                    :bearhug:
  • on 1357060934:
    <br /><br /><br />Happy New Year Michael and Everyone.  <br /><br />Love You For All Time<br /><br /> :-*<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your lovely wishes, Dontwalkaway.<br />Happy New Year to you too.<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x                                                  :bearhug:                                                   
  • on 1357061755:
    <br />May the road rise to meet you,<br />May the wind be always at your back.<br />May the sun shine warm upon your face,<br />The rains fall soft upon your fields.<br />And until we meet again,<br />May God hold you in the palm of his hand.<br /><br />May God be with you and bless you:<br />May you see your children's children.<br />May you be poor in misfortune,<br />Rich in blessings.<br />May you know nothing but happiness<br />From this day forward.<br /><br />May the road rise up to meet you<br />May the wind be always at your back<br />May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home<br />And may the hand of a friend always be near.<br /><br />May green be the grass you walk on,<br />May blue be the skies above you,<br />May pure be the joys that surround you,<br />May true be the hearts that love you.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi leilani81<br />Thank you for posting this lovely traditional quote.<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace to you in the New Year..<br />And may all those good things come your way.x                  :bearhug:<br /><br />