OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1357098635:
    <br />Uhmmmmmm, I did not know this thread belongs to someone?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Since no one will claim it, I will take possession.
  • on 1357218360:
    <br />
    on 1357098635:
    <br />Uhmmmmmm, I did not know this thread belongs to someone?  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />Since no one will claim it, I will take possession.<br />
    <br /><br />Ha Ha ! EverywhereASign!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />I think Souza (Admin)  meant that it "belongs" to no one, and  is a public forum.. with Topics,<br />and it is for eveyone.. and that we all have  free speech (a right to post comments and opinions ) <br /><br />I love posting here as the people who contribute are amazing.<br />They are loving, kind and send so many wonderful Messages to Michael!<br />L.O.V.E x<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1357218360:
    <br />
    on 1357098635:
    <br /><br />Since no one will claim it, I will take possession.<br />
    <br /><br />Creditcard or PayPal?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    I had this song played on my head all the day long so I thought I could just share it with you guys and Michael .  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Love you
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hello Family! Just wanted to send you all some LOVE, and share some more inspiration with all of you! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!<br />Happy New Year Family!!!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />396583_481596205216906_1698427629_n.jpg<br /><br />The Way of the Wizard,<br />Is a Fascination.<br />To Become the Grail,<br />Of Pure Inspiration.<br /><br />To Dance with Fairies,<br />And Love with the Moon.<br />To Weave the Great Mystery,<br />Into Your Tune.<br /><br />To Be the Brave Hero,<br />In Quest of the Heart.<br />Living Together,<br />Yet Ever Apart.<br /><br />To Know the Above,<br />Within the Below.<br />Becoming the Arrow,<br />Unleashed from the Bow.<br /><br />To Soar with the Eagles,<br />Rejoicing in Wonder.<br />To Channel the Lightning,<br />And Echo the Thunder.<br /><br />Beyond the Illusion,<br />And All its Constraints.<br />You Laugh with the Sinners,<br />And Cry with the Saints.<br /><br />And Knowing a Flower,<br />Can Shatter the Stone.<br />You Stand Unyielding,<br />At the King's Throne.<br /><br />For You are the Wise,<br />As well as The Fool.<br />The Wheel is Your Fortune,<br />Life is Your School.<br /><br />You Revel in Challenge,<br />Adversity's Kiss.<br />And Dive without Fear,<br />Into the Abyss.<br /><br />To Journey in Twilight,<br />A World beyond Form.<br />The Treasure Concealed,<br />In the Eye of the Storm.<br /><br />The Shadow Requests<br />A Single Suggestion.<br />To Be and Not to Be,<br />Answers the Question.<br /><br />And Knowing All Masks,<br />Hide the One Face.<br />The Devil is Given,<br />An Angel's Embrace.<br /><br />As Shadow and Light<br />Fuse into Gold,<br />The Gates are Parted,<br />The Carpet Unrolled.<br /><br />The Veil is Lifted,<br />On what was Concealed.<br />The Long Lost Magic<br />At last is Revealed.<br /><br />A Truth so Beautiful<br />Treasure Sublime,<br />Past and Future,<br />Space in Time.<br /><br />The Lock is the Universe,<br />You Are the Key.<br />Open Your Eyes,<br />And Learn How to See.<br /><br />An Ocean of Wonder,<br />Is there to Behold.<br />Reflecting the Cosmos,<br />And Secrets Untold.<br /><br />Diving and Swimming,<br />In Pure Revelation.<br />You Join in the Exquisite,<br />Song of Creation.<br /><br />And as You Gaze Up,<br />It All becomes Clear<br />You are the Starlight<br />There's Nothing to Fear.<br /><br />As Tree becomes Root,<br />And Flesh becomes Bone,<br />Your Heart Becomes,<br />The Philosopher's Stone.<br /><br />The Sword is Imbedded,<br />The Quest cannot Fail<br />Excalibur Freed,<br />You are The Grail!<br /><br />And so, as You Shine,<br />In Timeless Elation.<br />The Grail Overflows.<br />With Pure Inspiration.<br /><br />- JSB<br />551092_489848307725515_1889590086_n.jpg<br /><br />481230_483661018344539_911720837_n.jpg<br /><br />Sorry for this post taking up so much space.
  • on 1357244145:
    <br />I had this song played on my head all the day long so I thought I could just share it with you guys and Michael .  :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Love you<br />
    <br />Great songJowaryia.!. :icon_idea:<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x
  • on 1357247735:
    <br />Hello Family! Just wanted to send you all some LOVE, and share some more inspiration with all of you! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!<br />Happy New Year Family!!!! <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />396583_481596205216906_1698427629_n.jpg<br /><br />The Way of the Wizard,<br />Is a Fascination.<br />To Become the Grail,<br />Of Pure Inspiration.<br /><br />To Dance with Fairies,<br />And Love with the Moon.<br />To Weave the Great Mystery,<br />Into Your Tune.<br /><br />To Be the Brave Hero,<br />In Quest of the Heart.<br />Living Together,<br />Yet Ever Apart.<br /><br />To Know the Above,<br />Within the Below.<br />Becoming the Arrow,<br />Unleashed from the Bow.<br /><br />To Soar with the Eagles,<br />Rejoicing in Wonder.<br />To Channel the Lightning,<br />And Echo the Thunder.<br /><br />Beyond the Illusion,<br />And All its Constraints.<br />You Laugh with the Sinners,<br />And Cry with the Saints.<br /><br />And Knowing a Flower,<br />Can Shatter the Stone.<br />You Stand Unyielding,<br />At the King's Throne.<br /><br />For You are the Wise,<br />As well as The Fool.<br />The Wheel is Your Fortune,<br />Life is Your School.<br /><br />You Revel in Challenge,<br />Adversity's Kiss.<br />And Dive without Fear,<br />Into the Abyss.<br /><br />To Journey in Twilight,<br />A World beyond Form.<br />The Treasure Concealed,<br />In the Eye of the Storm.<br /><br />The Shadow Requests<br />A Single Suggestion.<br />To Be and Not to Be,<br />Answers the Question.<br /><br />And Knowing All Masks,<br />Hide the One Face.<br />The Devil is Given,<br />An Angel's Embrace.<br /><br />As Shadow and Light<br />Fuse into Gold,<br />The Gates are Parted,<br />The Carpet Unrolled.<br /><br />The Veil is Lifted,<br />On what was Concealed.<br />The Long Lost Magic<br />At last is Revealed.<br /><br />A Truth so Beautiful<br />Treasure Sublime,<br />Past and Future,<br />Space in Time.<br /><br />The Lock is the Universe,<br />You Are the Key.<br />Open Your Eyes,<br />And Learn How to See.<br /><br />An Ocean of Wonder,<br />Is there to Behold.<br />Reflecting the Cosmos,<br />And Secrets Untold.<br /><br />Diving and Swimming,<br />In Pure Revelation.<br />You Join in the Exquisite,<br />Song of Creation.<br /><br />And as You Gaze Up,<br />It All becomes Clear<br />You are the Starlight<br />There's Nothing to Fear.<br /><br />As Tree becomes Root,<br />And Flesh becomes Bone,<br />Your Heart Becomes,<br />The Philosopher's Stone.<br /><br />The Sword is Imbedded,<br />The Quest cannot Fail<br />Excalibur Freed,<br />You are The Grail!<br /><br />And so, as You Shine,<br />In Timeless Elation.<br />The Grail Overflows.<br />With Pure Inspiration.<br /><br />- JSB<br />551092_489848307725515_1889590086_n.jpg<br /><br />481230_483661018344539_911720837_n.jpg<br /><br />Sorry for this post taking up so much space.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777!<br />Stunning poem , Aristotle quote,and visuals.. <br />Very inspiring "letter" too!<br />Thank you! :icon_e_smile:<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Michael, just want to say: Happy Birthday to your iconic Billie Jean.  :)<br /><br />The magic is still unbroken and your greatness still unmatched. <br /><br /> :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />I love you <3
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />Do not think,<br />that love in order to be<br />genuine has to extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love,<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it is in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa
  • on 1357252472:
    <br /><br />Do not think,<br />that love in order to be<br />genuine has to extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love,<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it is in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br />
    <br />Hi shorty<br /> very true<br />It's all for love<br />L.O.V.E. and Peace x  :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1357193303:
    <br />
    on 1357187822:
    <br />
    on 1357187249:
    <br />
    on 1357175667:
    <br />A poem for you Michael.  For all you have done and continue to do.<br /><br />M agical,marvelous,magnificent, and musical<br />I nspiring,ingenious,inventive<br />C harming,clever,crafty,caring<br />H ypnotizing,helpful,hopeful,honest,historic<br />A dmirable,angelic,artist,ambitious<br />E xcellent,electric,energetic<br />L ovable,loving,likable, and wants liberty,leader<br /><br />J oyful,joyous, brings joy,jubilant,joker (I mean that in a good way)<br />A mazing,always there for us,adorable,amiable,awesome<br />C ute,cunning,creative and a good cook (especially with french toast)<br />K ing,kind<br />S o talented,spectacular, superb,stupendous, star,spiritual,smart<br />O ffers help and love to others,original<br />N ever gives up,loves nature,novel<br /><br />And that's not the end of the list !  Love You More Michael <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />This is wonderful Dontwalkaway!<br />L.O.V.E and Peace x    :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed! Amazing poem Dontwalkaway!  :th_bravo:<br />
    <br />  L.O.V.E. x            :bearhug:                      :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks guys.  Love and Peace to You Too      :-*
  • Go confidently in the direction of your dreams..<br />Live the life you have imagined.<br /><br />Quote: H.D. Thoreau
  • <br /><br />Go confidently in the direction of your dreams..<br /><br />Live the life you have imagined...<br /><br />Quote: Thoreau<br />American author, poet, philosopher
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    DWA<br />
    A poem for you Michael.  For all you have done and continue to do.<br /><br />M agical,marvelous,magnificent, and musical<br />I nspiring,ingenious,inventive<br />C harming,clever,crafty,caring<br />H ypnotizing,helpful,hopeful,honest,historic<br />A dmirable,angelic,artist,ambitious<br />E xcellent,electric,energetic<br />L ovable,loving,likable, and wants liberty,leader<br /><br />J oyful,joyous, brings joy,jubilant,joker (I mean that in a good way)<br />A mazing,always there for us,adorable,amiable,awesome<br />C ute,cunning,creative and a good cook (especially with french toast)<br />K ing,kind<br />S o talented,spectacular, superb,stupendous, star,spiritual,smart<br />O ffers help and love to others,original<br />N ever gives up,loves nature,novel<br /><br />And that's not the end of the list !  Love You More Michael <br /> :bearhug:
    <br />Beautiful and I agree!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1357207567:
    If you find someone<br />you love<br />in your life,<br />then hang on <br />to that love.<br /><br />Princess Diana
    <br />
    on 1357252472:
    <br /><br />Do not think,<br />that love in order to be<br />genuine has to extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love,<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it is in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa
    <br />Michael, The Daily Mirror, April 13, 1999 <br />[. . . .]<br />"Diana was a wonderful person with a good heart. She went round the world as a philanthropist just like Mother Theresa. She proved that she really, really cared about people and children, especially the way that I do. She used to confide in me. She’d just call me on the phone and we would talk about everything that was happening in her life.<br />The press were hard on her in the same way they were hard on me and she needed to talk to someone who knew exactly what she was going through. [ . . . .]<br />I’ve had that attention since I was a kid, whereas Diana had it suddenly thrust upon her at the age of 19. I’ve had it all my life so I had the experience to tell her how to handle it. I just said to her, “Rise above it all.” I’d tell her how I would go onstage sometimes in the worst pain either emotionally or physically, with something like a tooth ache, and I would put whatever it was out of my mind and perform. I’d say, “Be strong and be determined and nobody can hurt you. Only you can hurt yourself – so be defiant.”<br />I think she appreciated it and got something from my words. I think I was able to comfort her. I adored Diana. We talked so many times, much more than people realized. [ . . . . ]"<br /><br />ladydizgz.jpg
  • on 1357277077:
    <br />
    on 1357207567:
    If you find someone<br />you love<br />in your life,<br />then hang on <br />to that love.<br /><br />Princess Diana
    <br />
    on 1357252472:
    <br /><br />Do not think,<br />that love in order to be<br />genuine has to extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love,<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it is in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa
    <br />Michael, The Daily Mirror, April 13, 1999 <br />[. . . .]<br />"Diana was a wonderful person with a good heart. She went round the world as a philanthropist just like Mother Theresa. She proved that she really, really cared about people and children, especially the way that I do. She used to confide in me. She’d just call me on the phone and we would talk about everything that was happening in her life.<br />The press were hard on her in the same way they were hard on me and she needed to talk to someone who knew exactly what she was going through. [ . . . .]<br />I’ve had that attention since I was a kid, whereas Diana had it suddenly thrust upon her at the age of 19. I’ve had it all my life so I had the experience to tell her how to handle it. I just said to her, “Rise above it all.” I’d tell her how I would go onstage sometimes in the worst pain either emotionally or physically, with something like a tooth ache, and I would put whatever it was out of my mind and perform. I’d say, “Be strong and be determined and nobody can hurt you. Only you can hurt yourself – so be defiant.”<br />I think she appreciated it and got something from my words. I think I was able to comfort her. I adored Diana. We talked so many times, much more than people realized. [ . . . . ]"<br /><br />ladydizgz.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for sharing  this,SimPattyK<br />Three very caring souls.<br />Beautiful to read and learn from.<br />L.O.V.E.X and Peace to you.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes Sim.....that was a beautiful post...thank you so much.  <br />Those two women I have admired all my life.......beautiful souls, <br />for a message of love.  Just amazing......<br /><br />Blessings to you always........<br />thank you again.<br /><br />LOVE
  • on 1357279154:
    <br />Yes Sim.....that was a beautiful post...thank you so much.  <br />Those two women I have admired all my life.......beautiful souls, <br />for a message of love.  Just amazing......<br /><br />Blessings to you always........<br />thank you again.<br /><br />LOVE<br />[/quote<br /> L.O.V.E ..I agree!x
    <br />Thank you SimPattyK for to put together the Photos. I love these two Women, and for what they have done for the poorest of the poor. We even have to include Michael.<br /><br />Only do, what your heart tells you.<br /><br />Princess Diana<br /><br />I agree<br />love and peace<br />shorty<br />
    <br />I love ET `cos it reminds me of me.<br />Someone from another world<br />coming down and you becoming<br />friends with them,<br />and this person is, like, 800 years old<br />and he`s filling you with all kinds of<br />wisdom and he can teach to fly.<br />That whole fantasy thing wich i think<br />is great. I mean, who don`t<br />wanna fly ?<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br />love and peace
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    “Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” <br />― Martin Luther King Jr. <br /><br />qygrksd7h6taj2y2bms9.jpg
  • on 1357331007:
    <br />“Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” <br />― Martin Luther King Jr. <br /><br />qygrksd7h6taj2y2bms9.jpg<br />
    <br />Beautiful.<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace x
  • Do  not let the world make you hard..<br />Do not let the bitterness take your sweetness<br />Take pride that you still believe<br /> the world to be a beautiful place<br /> (Author unknown)<br /><br />Smile for the whole world to see.. <br />don't  let the world <br />change that beautiful smile..<br />live your life ,and stay yourself<br />(author unknown)<br /><br />"Heal the world<br />Make it a  better place<br />for you and for me <br />and the entire human race"<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />L.O.V.E.x<br /><br />
  • on 1357332264:
    <br />Do  not let the world make you hard..<br />Do not let the bitterness take your sweetness<br />Take pride that you still believe<br /> the world to be a beautiful place<br /> (Author unknown)<br /><br />Smile for the whole world to see.. <br />don't  let the world <br />change that beautiful smile..<br />live your life ,and stay yourself<br />(author unknown)<br /><br />"Heal the world<br />Make it a  better place<br />for you and for me <br />and the entire human race"<br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />L.O.V.E x<br />
    <br /><br />oops.. duplicated..
  • on 1356866602:
    <br /><br />Do not think, that love in order<br />to be genuine has to be <br />extraordinary.<br />What we need is to love<br />without getting tired.<br />Be faithful in small things<br />because it is in them<br />that your strength lies.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />Thank you simm<br />for all what you have done<br />here on this thread.<br /><br />love and peace to you,<br />and all members here.<br /><br />Wish all a happy New Year 2013<br />hope our wishes come true.<br />shorty<br />
    <br /><br />That is kind of you shorty.<br />I enjoy being here and  contributing<br />with  you and all others here ..<br />sending Messages to Michael <br />and sending out L.O.V.E x                                                                            :bearhug: