OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

Comments

• on 1357051090:
    <br />@Sarahli that photograph/montage is splendid!! coeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Happy New Year to you SimPattyK  :icon_e_smile:<br /> Love and  Peace x
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />To give someone a piece <br />of your heart,<br />is worth more than all<br />the wealth in the world.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />love this<br /><br />
  • on 1357075334:
    <br /><br />To give someone a piece <br />of your heart,<br />is worth more than all<br />the wealth in the world.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />love this<br />
    <br /><br />Simply beauutiful, shorty.        :compute:<br />L.O.V.E. x
    <br />I alone <br />cannot change the world,<br />but i can cast a stone<br />across the waters<br />to create many ripples.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />love and peace<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    ‎"If you want to go FAST, go alone. If you want to go FAR, go together." <br />African proverb<br /><br /> :bearhug: to all of you (notably you Lettingitsimmer ! You make my day , everyday !!! :bearhug: ) <br /><br />To Michael : See ,  we're all still here , waiting for you . Why are we still here ? Because we love you more than words  could ever express , because we've grown  prudent enough  not to digest everything with which we're being fed , and because you taught us to doubt everything .  :bearhug: <br /><br />
  • on 1357076466:
    <br /><br />I alone <br />cannot change the world,<br />but i can cast a stone<br />across the waters<br />to create many ripples.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />love and peace<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Thanks shorty.. <br />Mother Teresa was such a beautiful, humble and loving person.<br />Her quotes are so inspiring. L.O.V.E x<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1357076466:
    <br /><br />I alone <br />cannot change the world,<br />but i can cast a stone<br />across the waters<br />to create many ripples.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br />love and peace<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br />Thanks shorty.. <br />Mother Teresa was such a beautiful, humble and loving person.<br />Her quotes are so inspiring.Thank you! L.O.V.E x<br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1357078322:
    <br />‎"If you want to go FAST, go alone. If you want to go FAR, go together." <br />African proverb<br /><br /> :bearhug: to all of you (notably you Lettingitsimmer ! You make my day , everyday !!! :bearhug: ) <br /><br />To Michael : See ,  we're all still here , waiting for you . Why are we still here ? Because we love you more than words  could ever express , because we've grown  prudent enough  not to digest everything with which we're being fed , and because you taught us to doubt everything .  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Jowayria.. thank you  so much..<br />Being here and sharing with you and all , makes my day! :icon_e_smile:          :bearhug:<br /><br />Great quote for us all. It can mean>>United in L.O.V.E!!<br /><br />Love your  message to Michael! <br /><br />Keep the Faith! L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />banana-dance.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Wasn't this vid meant for Michael? How come Front is taking it as if it were dedicated to him? Hmmmm Front!!  :icon_lol:
  • on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MJ's favorite part of the body,  is butt you probably know that right  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OMG so funny, Front's banana gif is dancing to the rhythm of the song, LOL.<br />BTW is butt MJ's favorite part of the body? :confused: how do you know that?  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't get into the  idea of people discussing Michael's "butt" ( or anyone else's) on this thread.. sorry. <br />:compute:  :icon_e_confused: Just my opinion. I am also entitled to one.  :icon_e_smile:<br /> <br /> Have a Happy New Year,sweet sunset with MJ..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace in 2013! x            :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • on 1356833254:
    <br />
    on 1356827208:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356820109:
    <br />
    on 1356819641:
    <br />
    on 1356799341:
    <br />
    on 1356747688:
    <br />[size=18pt][/size]
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />MJ's favorite part of the body,  is butt you probably know that right  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />OMG so funny, Front's banana gif is dancing to the rhythm of the song, LOL.<br />BTW is butt MJ's favorite part of the body? :confused: how do you know that?  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't get into the  idea of people discussing Michael's "butt" ( or anyone else's) on this thread.. sorry. <br />:compute:  :icon_e_confused: Just my opinion. I am also entitled to one.<br /> <br /> Have a Happy New Year,sweet sunset with MJ..<br />L.O.V.E.  and Peace in 2013! x            :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />If you reread what I posted I am not talking about MJ's butt (please read it again) furthermore the first person talking about it was the new member "heartofgold" and not me  :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:.<br />
    <br /><br />FIRST OF ALL I DID NOT POST THAT VIDEO SONG ABOUT BUTT, SECONDLY I DO NOT TALK FROM THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH HERE IS THE LINK AND READ ALL ABOUT IT MJ DID LIKE WOMEN`S TUSH SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL, DO NOT BLAME THINGS ON OTHERS PLS. http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/michael-jackson-an-ass-man/<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for your input , heartofgold. There is no "blaming" from me.. I am not interested in "accusing"  <br />l was simply voicing how I felt..  :icon_e_biggrin:                    Just so you know ,ok?<br />    <br />Maybe calm down,take a breath or two? It is the Christmas Season with New Year on our doorstep..<br /><br />* And with respect to you and all,  please let's remember Michael's  Message to us all . >>>>>>L.O.V.E and  Peace.<br /> <br />The  Topic  is "Messages to Michael" . Michael or his loved ones, may not like a rough video like that particular one.. <br />"call me old fashioned; call me for breakfast" etc.. LOL x.<br /><br />  <br />*** As you say, so what.??  That  is natural...attraction! LOL  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />I am just not interested in that particular  video.!!!. I thought it was rough.  <br />I was not intending to insult anyone.. is free speech. Everyone on public sites has a right to express an opinion.<br /><br />* I was  commenting on the subject matter,especially as younger people may be on this thread... please lighten up.. truly!<br /><br /> A lot of posters here like to write Positive Quotes and Poems too,  as Messages to Michael..<br />and to show we/they get what he has been saying about  Love and Understanding etc ..<br />it is great that we can be on this site..and spread the message of Love and Understanding.<br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /> <br />
  • on 1356917975:
    <br />
    on 1356843570:
    <br />
    on 1356840878:
    <br />Michael wouldn't like that big butt video? Hahahaha, okay.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Souza.. thanks for your comment.. one to ponder!<br /><br />I  was referring mainly to Michael "and his loved ones.". I was thinking more of his children, and his mother.. <br />and Michael not wanting  them to see that.. <br /><br />I don't know Michael,  have never met him, unfortunately..and am not claiming to have special knowledge, like maybe others on this site may have..<br /><br />I respect and admire him ... his genius, his good deeds, his immense love of humanity and this planet , his intelligence and capacity to love unconditionally..and his sense of humour! <br /><br />..re video.. agaaaaiiinnn,  it is just my view!! but I immediately thought of the children and Katherine.. he is a grown man..he can do as he pleases.<br />I know he has a great sense of humour.. that is great..  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />But they are still impressionable young people and I feel that his Mum may not like it. <br />From what I gather, Michael has brought his children up  to have good manners and be respectful..and are very aware young people.. aware of the world and its people.. plus they are educated well beyond their years.. and possibly more aware of he world around them, than many "grown ups" .  <br /><br />No agendas from me .. I have nothing to declare!LOL!<br />I am just following the yellow brick road to Oz like heaps of other people!  <br /> and negotiating  the deep dark forest of "lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!" <br />(Where IS the Emerald City, Dorothy?? )<br /><br />Happy New Year Souza! Great to talk to you after 3+ years into  my research.. <br />L.O.V.E and Peace..x <br />
    <br />
  • on 1357088363:
    <br />
    on 1356738675:
    <br />
    on 1356730547:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Wasn't this vid meant for Michael? How come Front is taking it as if it were dedicated to him? Hmmmm Front!!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Happy New Year <br />sweetsunsetwithMJ.  :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />*Maybe you could PM Front?? Or ask that question on the Front/Back threads? <br /> Speak directly to them? Or take it to Hoaxbook?<br />:icon_idea:<br />  <br />  :compute:<br /> <br />It's all for L.O.V. E x  :smiley_abuv:
  •                               <br /><br />                                <br />                        " Some people consider politeness, kindness and respect , as signs of weakness ...<br />          <br />                                                                    They are mistaken"<br /><br />                                                                              ANON<br /><br />                                                                          :compute:<br />                                                              L.O.V.E.Peace and Light x
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Uhmmmmmm, I did not know this thread belongs to someone?  :icon_e_confused:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1357098635:
    <br />Uhmmmmmm, I did not know this thread belongs to someone?  :icon_e_confused:<br />[/quote<br /><br /><br />It doesn't Souza.. :icon_e_biggrin:  of course not!<br />I hope you had a great New Year's Eve.. I have  enjoyed mine.<br /><br />I don't think that anyone ever thought that the thread was "owned" by anyone..I certainly don't think that... and most of the amazing posters have expressed thanks that it has Evolved into a positive type of thread.. writing messages to Michael..and I feel the same..it feels like a place to be positive..with Michael in mind..judging by the contributed positive quotes , and the joy and happiness and kind support. It is palpable... and all for Michael..  and the many kind comments to each other make the thread friendly and genuine. I interact with my own comments as everyone else.<br /><br />We ALL do have freedom of speech.. I am all for that! I also think, as a balanced approach, that people also have a right to not go along with something that they feel is offensive, surely,and therefore are also able to have an opinion, and exercise their right to comment that way ,as freely as the opposite opinion does?<br /><br />The person was  asking about what someone else's intentions are!So I commented" I don't know" as input.. simply that.  I tried to help... and suggested  others who may be able to help, anyway..And now I am    >>:icon_e_confused:                :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />.I try to post  things to support others and to be on topic..  <br /><br />Michael is the focus to me..  after all that is the Topic..<br />I prefer  sharing positive info  ..not argie bargie and public insults.. <br />I  prefer not to ridicule people.. give me humour any time!<br />I  prefer to remember Michael's message of Love and Understanding.<br /><br />Hoping this builds a bridge or two?  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />"With love,L.O.V.E." x<br /><br /><br />P.S. Sometimes people can misunderstand other people.. maybe a language barrier thing.. or it gets lost in the translation? That is a possibility for people misunderstanding other people's intentions? Cultural differences can also come into play. Unfortunately these things happen.. even when people are trying to be friendly to all? <br />Peace, Love, and Understanding  can only flourish when the doors of the heart and mind are open. L.O.V.E. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br />I`m going to search<br />for my star until i find.<br />It`s hidden in the <br />drawer of innocence,<br />wrapped in a scarf<br />of wonder.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />#############<br /><br />Anytime you feel love <br />for anything, be it stone,<br />tree, lover, or child,<br />you are touched<br />by the Goddess`s magic....<br /><br />Cate Tierman<br /><br />love
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sarahli, loved the book pic! :icon_razz:  Though it only shows one road, it reminds me of this poem.  My thanks to you Michael!<br />
    The Road Not Taken<br /><br />Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,<br />And sorry I could not travel both<br />And be one traveler, long I stood<br />And looked down one as far as I could<br />To where it bent in the undergrowth;<br /><br />Then took the other, as just as fair,<br />And having perhaps the better claim<br />Because it was grassy and wanted wear,<br />Though as for that the passing there<br />Had worn them really about the same,<br /><br />And both that morning equally lay<br />In leaves no step had trodden black.<br />Oh, I marked the first for another day!<br />Yet knowing how way leads on to way<br />I doubted if I should ever come back.<br /><br />I shall be telling this with a sigh<br />Somewhere ages and ages hence:<br />Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,<br />[size=12pt]I took the one less traveled by, (hoax road!)<br />And that has made all the difference.[/size] <br />Robert Frost
    <br /><br />Sweetsunset<br />
    Wasn't this vid meant for Michael? How come Front is taking it as if it were dedicated to him? Hmmmm Front!!
    <br />We both know the answer to that!  :icon_mrgreen:  I would add that TS confirmed it, but right now his word (games) is under question. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1357104465:
    <br /><br />I`m going to search<br />for my star until i find.<br />It`s hidden in the <br />drawer of innocence,<br />wrapped in a scarf<br />of wonder.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />#############<br /><br />Anytime you feel love <br />for anything, be it stone,<br />tree, lover, or child,<br />you are touched<br />by the Goddess`s magic....<br /><br />Cate Tierman<br /><br />love<br />
    <br /><br />I have never read this before, Shorty.  <br />It's my new favorite quote from Michael.....<br />just beautiful.......thank you so much! <br /><br />Indeed, to feel the power of love <br />is one of God's greatest blessings.....<br />at least that's how I feel about it.<br /><br />Thank you again shorty......<br />Blessings Always<br />LOVE
  • on 1357104465:
    <br /><br />I`m going to search<br />for my star until i find.<br />It`s hidden in the <br />drawer of innocence,<br />wrapped in a scarf<br />of wonder.<br /><br />Michael Jackson<br /><br />#############<br /><br />Anytime you feel love <br />for anything, be it stone,<br />tree, lover, or child,<br />you are touched<br />by the Goddess`s magic....<br /><br />Cate Tierman<br /><br />love<br />
    <br />Beautiful quotes shorty dear. :icon_idea:<br />L.O.V.E and Peace. x                                                              :bearhug:
  • <br />I hope that  homeless, <br />disavantaged, <br />ill people, <br />hungry people <br />and anyone who suffers in some way<br />from all around the world  <br />can be helped by <br />kindess, generosity<br />caring and L.O.V.E <br />and find some Peace and Hope <br />in their lives<br />this year.<br />One person can make a difference to another<br />Even if it is just a chat and a smile.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br /><br />
  • on 1357107360:
    <br /><br />I hope that  homeless, <br />disavantaged, <br />ill people, <br />hungry people <br />and anyone who suffers in some way<br />from all around the world  <br />can be helped by <br />kindess, generosity<br />caring and L.O.V.E <br />and find some Peace and Hope <br />in their lives<br />this year.<br />One person can make a difference to another<br />Even if it is just a chat and a smile.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />Yes because that's what all of mankind deserves.<br />
  • on 1357114834:
    <br />
    on 1357107360:
    <br /><br />I hope that  homeless, <br />disavantaged, <br />ill people, <br />hungry people <br />and anyone who suffers in some way<br />from all around the world  <br />can be helped by <br />kindess, generosity<br />caring and L.O.V.E <br />and find some Peace and Hope <br />in their lives<br />this year.<br />One person can make a difference to another<br />Even if it is just a chat and a smile.<br /><br />L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />Yes because that's what all of mankind deserves.<br />[/quote<br />Hi use_your_illusion<br />Thanks for commenting, and  the bravo man is cute!<br /> ..I totally agree with you! <br />L.OV.E. Light and Peace to you. X      :icon_idea:                        :bearhug:                         
    <br />simm...beautiful...<br /><br />Everytime you smile at someone,<br />it is an action of love,<br />a gift to that person,<br />a beautiful thing.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br /><br /> :)<br />love and peace<br />
    <br />Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.<br />Life is beauty, admire it.<br />life is a dream, realize it.<br />Life is a challenge, meet it.<br />Life is a duty, complete it.<br />Life is a game, play it.<br />Life is a promise, fulfill it.<br />Life is sorrow, overcome it.<br />Life is a song, sing it.<br />Life is a struggle, accept it.<br />Life is a tragedy, confront it.<br />Life is an adventure, dare it.<br />Life is luck, make it.<br />Life is too precious, do not destroy it.<br />Life is life, fight for it.<br /><br />Mother Teresa<br />love this women<br />love and peace to all<br /><br /> :compute: