Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :omg: tks for sharing that gwynned !!<br /><br />I'm getting more and more excited  :woohoo2: :woohoo2:<br /><br /><br />We just gotta LOVE our Paris  :)<br />5300741339.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />I'm posting this one more time! this video had got to be seen!!<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1334697151:
    <br /> :omg: tks for sharing that gwynned !!<br /><br />I'm getting more and more excited  :woohoo2: :woohoo2:<br /><br /><br />We just gotta LOVE our Paris  :)<br />5300741339.jpg<br /><br /><br />Yes,YES, [size=18pt]YES[/size].  Everyone should see this video.  Thanks for posting it, Sim!  And Paris tweeting too?  <br /><br />I'm putting the champagne on ice, just in case.<br /><br /><br />I'm posting this one more time! this video had got to be seen!!<br /><br />
    <br />
    @gwynned :  :icon_e_wink: :beerchug:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Did you guys check out the coroner's report? Here it is if you want to read it. Is there something strange with it? There's also an autopsy picture but I don't want to post it.<br /><br />http://www.2pac2k.de/imgs/corbig.gif
  • :th_bravo: :abouttime:
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I agree with definitely one thing: "WE ARE THE CREATES, the Storytellers." <br /><br />I add, "Take one down, and another RISES to take his place. For that's the way it has always been, with the way of the Prophets. The future has always been predicted - but humankind can always change the course of history, by taking care of one other, regardless color, and this world we live in. That must be done with actions, not words. COEXIST!"
  • Sim,<br /><br />That is odd that Frank Sinatra was singing at the beginning of the video of Tupac.  I did see something on either a hoax video or picture a few weeks ago of Frank Sinatra's Grave stone.  The words "The best is yet to come" were on it.  Maybe that's what they are trying to say.  The Best is Yet To Come and you ain't seen nothing yet.  And Lisa Presley had the song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" !  Well I guess you guys aren't kidding.  This just keeps getting better every day.  <br /><br />Wow, I don't know yet for sure but,  wouldn't it be beyond amazing if Tupac were alive !!!!!!!  What if Michael,Elvis,Whitney, and Tupac all came back together ???!!!!!!<br />What a way to shock the world and wake the world up !!!!!  Holy Guacamole !!!  Tupac Shakur's initials are TS.  <br /><br />I don't want to get too excited yet.  Let it simmer and keep watching until we know more. <br /><br /><br />Love You All<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1334621976:
    <br />and another thing....<br /><br />Here's an article from Business Week...Love the title<br /><br />How Tupac Became a Hologram (Plus: Is Elvis Next?)<br /><br />How Tupac Became a Hologram (Plus: Is Elvis Next?) - Businessweek
    At one point, Tupac even shouts “What the f— is up, Coachella!” even though the music festival didn’t start until three years after his death.
    <br /><br />Even if I grant that Tupac was a hologram.....where did the voice come from?  And I can't help but notice his stance with outstretched arms.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Then there's this article in Forbes (isn't that where the Raffles story broke?)<br /><br />Although you can watch almost all of the Coachella performances streaming live on YouTube, Saturday’s headline performance by Radiohead and Sunday’s by Dre and Snoop unfortunately will not be streamed. Apparently you can only see the hip hop ghosts if you show up live.<br /><br />Hip Hop Resurrection: Dr. Dre to Perform California Love with Hologram of Tupac at Coachella - Forbes<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />yes, comment from someone on Youtube:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    Tupac said "Whats up Coachella!" Coachella was only created in 1999. Tupac "died" in 1996... hmmmm?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Just saw this tweet on twitter:  Cathy ‏ @purplesilver22 ; Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open<br />“@therealrc: Hearing rumors that mj hologram may be on the Jacksons tour which answers a lot. #ryanreport” I got my table! #hotlanta #ready
    on 1334706345:
    <br />Sim,<br /><br />That is odd that Frank Sinatra was singing at the beginning of the video of Tupac.  I did see something on either a hoax video or picture a few weeks ago of Frank Sinatra's Grave stone.  The words "The best is yet to come" were on it.  Maybe that's what they are trying to say.  The Best is Yet To Come and you ain't seen nothing yet.  And Lisa Presley had the song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" !  Well I guess you guys aren't kidding.  This just keeps getting better every day.  <br /><br />Wow, I don't know yet for sure but,  wouldn't it be beyond amazing if Tupac were alive !!!!!!!  What if Michael,Elvis,Whitney, and Tupac all came back together ???!!!!!!<br />What a way to shock the world and wake the world up !!!!!  Holy Guacamole !!!  Tupac Shakur's initials are TS.  <br /><br />I don't want to get too excited yet.  Let it simmer and keep watching until we know more. <br /><br /><br />Love You All<br />
    <br /><br />When I co-owned a small sound studio for audio tapes sometime in the '90s, I did phonetically reconstruct the word "Baseball" Into "Football" (O.J. Simpson's audiotape, no less), by sampling other words, and you would have to really listen hard. I was the only one who could scrub and select it, because of my ear for sound. Not trying to brag, but just pointing out it was possible back then, by phonics alone!<br /><br />Now, come forward to now - I'm obviously NOT the only person aware of using phonetics to reconstruct words! Say, a good sampling of Tupac's voice, all of his vowel inflections, the way he constructed sentences naturally; now, input that into the voice synthesizer, such as Sony's Vocaloid; plus, tweak it with either Melodyne &/or Autotune today, a topnotch recording pros with perfect pitch with someone more advanced than me, did it. Those are just some products I'm aware of, and I'm sure with a simple search, you can find plug-ins for Melodyne that go further. <br /><br />Autotune is what made the album Michael sound different than usual. <br /><br /><br />I'm sorry or happy to say, we've gotten that far.
    on 1334689986:
    <br />[...]<br />It's been a long time since I've listened to HipHop, though I LOVE it!<br /><br />I've found the full show ............ 0008.gif<br /><br />Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg Coachella 2012 ( FULL ) - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OK , this is some weird stuff that I noticed:[/size]<br /><br />00:46 min - 2PAC shows up<br />00:51 min - 2PAC hologram disappears and the presenter screams to the public "let's make some F_ _ _ noise for 2PAC<br />00:52 min - we see a FAMILIAR green image (cardiac monitor) that made our hearts stop back in 2009  :icon_eek:<br /><br />2pac002.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />2pac00yny.jpg2pac006.jpg<br /><br />00:51 - this chick shows up (part of EMINEM's intro) all dressed in a white sort of a dress floating like it was MILK, really made me think of Propofol :icon_lol: and she was singing... PAY attention to the lyrics!!<br /><br />[size=12pt]"[...]you've been gone for so long... I'm running out of time...<br />I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! I need a doctor... a doctor ... a doctor... to bring me BACK to Life![/size]<br /><br />Take a look at this article ... we find the same words as in the lyrics I quoted above ^^ only a "coincidence"?? Sure!  :icon_geek:<br /><br />MJ's 'heartbeat almost revived after collapse'<br /><br />2pac005.jpg<br /><br />2pac004.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1334706345:
    <br />Sim,<br />That is odd that Frank Sinatra was singing at the beginning of the video of Tupac.  I did see something on either a hoax video or picture a few weeks ago of Frank Sinatra's Grave stone.  The words "The best is yet to come" were on it.  Maybe that's what they are trying to say.  The Best is Yet To Come and you ain't seen nothing yet.  And Lisa Presley had the song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" !  Well I guess you guys aren't kidding.  This just keeps getting better every day.  <br />Wow, I don't know yet for sure but,  wouldn't it be beyond amazing if Tupac were alive !!!!!!!  What if Michael,Elvis,Whitney, and Tupac all came back together ???!!!!!!<br />What a way to shock the world and wake the world up !!!!!  Holy Guacamole !!!  Tupac Shakur's initials are TS.  <br /><br />I don't want to get too excited yet.  Let it simmer and keep watching until we know more. <br /><br />Love You All
    YESSS ... the pieces come together better and better!<br />You're right about Frank Sinatra!!  :omg: I posted that montage on this thread: Harvey Levin - Live in Concert - Page 1<br /><br />I like how you put it all together! just great!!<br />If they come back all together, it will be the BAM of our lives! and yesssss that would WAKE everybody up!! <br /><br />Love you!
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I'm starting to think no one is dead! Liz Taylor included!  As for 2Pac - hologram is a bit too real for me! <br />I saw a vid a couple years ago on yt where he's coming out of a recording studio with Janet's ex. Sorry, forgot his name - the short guy.  Anyway, if my computer wasn't about to poop out again (I'm on my 3rd since June 09), I'd look for it and post it.  I think when the big BAM comes I'm going to hit MJ up for a Macbook Pro... anyone else? lol
    Plugged in my broken down comp and found the vid. If you've seen it already, do forgive. I don't have time to read everything posted here. Mommyhood is demanding. :)<br />BTW - the guy recording this seems like actor to me. Maybe 2Pac wants it known he's alive and well. Who knows?<br /><br />
    Oops! What happened to the embedding icon?<br /><br />2PAC IS ALIVE!!! THE REAL DEAL? OR NO? TUPAC 2PAC NOT DEAD - YouTube
    Here's a question.  If this is indeed a 'hologram,' who owns it?  I've read where Dr. Dre has BIG PLANS for the hologram.  Does HE own it/him/whatever?  Shouldn't we be hearing something from his family?  Imagine if Michael's hologram showed up at a Beyonce concert unannounced.  Do you think the Jacksons might have something to say about that?  <br /><br />I've not read any comment from Tupac's family.  Odd, don't you think?
    :th_bravo:<br /><br />R2-D2's Other Message - YouTube<br /><br />In a galaxy even farther away, Tupac is still alive.
  • on 1334602589:
    <br />
    on 1334601946:
    <br />Well Sandal8259, i hope you have that information, because the only thing i have heard is about the Maccavelli thing and the Nikes, that he whore in the vids after he "died". the Nikes just werent out at that time. if i recall correctly it was years later they where in stock.<br />
    <br /><br />one of the comments on YouTube:<br />"What everyone is not noticing is that the Timberland's he is wearing in this apparent holograph <br />are a shoe design that Timberland released only a year ago."  ; )<br />
    Oh snap,i have to look into this.I do believe Pac is alive,i think him in M.J are connected.This is what my heart tells me.I need to have a closer look at those boots.
  • TMZ posted the Tupac video on 4/16/2012 =7 at 6:17 am += 7 7.  Just sayin.  ;D
    on 1334761988:
    <br />TMZ posted the Tupac video on 4/16/2012 =7 at 6:17 am += 7 7.  Just sayin.  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Lots of numerology with TS....I mean Tupac.  :icon_redface:<br /><br />Here's one such analysis....<br /><br />
    . tupac's death was too perfectly orchestrated and replete with too many biblical and numerological references to be simply coincidental.<br />the seven day theory depicts tupac as a christ- like figure being crucified on a cross. the liner notes credit a mysterious man named simon as the executive producer of the lp. incidentally, simon was the man who was said to have carried jesus' cross and was one of the first to witness his resurrection. there are also many numerological factors that surround both figures. for instance, the car tupac was riding in was shot 12 times. jesus had 12 disciples; adding jesus makes 13. according to numerology, 13 is a number of transition, a time when people or things undergo a major change of some sort {exit: 2pac- enter: makaveli}. tupac died on the 13th of september these same theorists point to the enormous number of the times that seven comes up in the bible is often associated with god and righteousness. as for pac and the number seven hw was shot exactly seven months after he released his double cd all eyez on me the 7th day of september and died seven days later at 4:03 pm {4+3=7} he was just 25 at the time of his death {2+5=7}. your figure.
    <br /><br />Conspiracy theory is Tupac Still Alive? - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums<br /><br />No. 7 ......<br /><br />
    No one is ever truly lost, who believes. I don't normally do this, but here:<br />2 Peter 3<br />New International Version (NIV)<br /><br />The Day of the Lord<br /><br /> 1 Dear friends, this is now my second letter to you. I have written both of them as reminders to stimulate you to wholesome thinking. 2 I want you to recall the words spoken in the past by the holy prophets and the command given by our Lord and Savior through your apostles.<br /> 3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.<br /><br /> 8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.<br /><br /> 10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.[a]<br /><br /> 11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. 13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.<br /><br /> 14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him. 15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.<br /><br /> 17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure position. 18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
    on 1334706345:
    <br />[...] Wow, I don't know yet for sure but,  wouldn't it be beyond amazing if Tupac were alive !!!!!!!  <br />What if Michael,Elvis,Whitney, and Tupac all came back together ???!!!!!!<br />What a way to shock the world and wake the world up !!!!!  Holy Guacamole !!!<br /><br />[size=14pt]Tupac Shakur's initials are TS.[/size] [....]
    OB_MAK%7E1.GIF<br /><br /><br />2PAC's 7-numerology really has me like this  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]14 years ---- > 77[/size]  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    wow Sim, that is really something! If that all is for real, I mean if Tupac is alive too, that would be amazing! <br />Imagine people`s reactions on those cases!  :affraid: that is so eye-opening, that will really go down in the history! Hopefully after the events which we all are waiting for  :icon_e_wink: people finally open their eyes to see the real truth, and start using their common sense more to find what is real and what is not.
    <br /><br />LMAO  :icon_lol: The simple fact that they're EXPLAINING the hologram on TV as if to convince us that 2PAC is NOT alive, produces in me exactly the opposite BELIEF!! He's alive!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Yeahh @emulik... it's amazing what's happening!!!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]To admins/mods: can you pls unite all the threads on 2PAC's hologram into just ONE? I think there are already 3... or 4?<br />It's so confusing and difficult to follow them all...[/size]<br /><br />Move Over, Tupac—Michael Jackson Hologram<br /><br />Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop<br /><br />Tupac Hologram at Coachella
    on 1334716573:
    <br />
    on 1334689986:
    <br />[...]<br />It's been a long time since I've listened to HipHop, though I LOVE it!<br /><br />I've found the full show ............ 0008.gif<br /><br />Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg Coachella 2012 ( FULL ) - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]OK , this is some weird stuff that I noticed:[/size]<br /><br />00:46 min - 2PAC shows up<br />00:51 min - 2PAC hologram disappears and the presenter screams to the public "let's make some F_ _ _ noise for 2PAC<br />00:52 min - we see a FAMILIAR green image (cardiac monitor) that made our hearts stop back in 2009  :icon_eek:<br /><br />2pac002.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />2pac00yny.jpg2pac006.jpg<br /><br />00:51 - this chick shows up (part of EMINEM's intro) all dressed in a white sort of a dress floating like it was MILK, really made me think of Propofol :icon_lol: and she was singing... PAY attention to the lyrics!!<br /><br />[size=12pt]"[...]you've been gone for so long... I'm running out of time...<br />I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! I need a doctor... a doctor ... a doctor... to bring me BACK to Life![/size]<br /><br />Take a look at this article ... we find the same words as in the lyrics I quoted above ^^ only a "coincidence"?? Sure!  :icon_geek:<br /><br />MJ's 'heartbeat almost revived after collapse'<br /><br />2pac005.jpg<br /><br />2pac004.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1334706345:
    <br />Sim,<br />That is odd that Frank Sinatra was singing at the beginning of the video of Tupac.  I did see something on either a hoax video or picture a few weeks ago of Frank Sinatra's Grave stone.  The words "The best is yet to come" were on it.  Maybe that's what they are trying to say.  The Best is Yet To Come and you ain't seen nothing yet.  And Lisa Presley had the song "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" !  Well I guess you guys aren't kidding.  This just keeps getting better every day.  <br />Wow, I don't know yet for sure but,  wouldn't it be beyond amazing if Tupac were alive !!!!!!!  What if Michael,Elvis,Whitney, and Tupac all came back together ???!!!!!!<br />What a way to shock the world and wake the world up !!!!!  Holy Guacamole !!!  Tupac Shakur's initials are TS.  <br /><br />I don't want to get too excited yet.  Let it simmer and keep watching until we know more. <br /><br />Love You All
    YESSS ... the pieces come together better and better!<br />You're right about Frank Sinatra!!  :omg: I posted that montage on this thread: Harvey Levin - Live in Concert - Page 1<br /><br />I like how you put it all together! just great!!<br />If they come back all together, it will be the BAM of our lives! and yesssss that would WAKE everybody up!! <br /><br />Love you!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Also, I forgot to add: did you hear the STORM and THUNDER-like sounds just before 2PAC is lifted up on stage??[/size]  :)<br /><br />169180msm.jpg