Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop

Comments

• gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1334836953:
    <br />
    <br /><br />LMAO  :icon_lol: The simple fact that they're EXPLAINING the hologram on TV as if to convince us that 2PAC is NOT alive, produces in me exactly the opposite BELIEF!! He's alive!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Yeahh @emulik... it's amazing what's happening!!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sim, thanks for this.  What a RIDICULOUS explanation and technological demonstration.  Thank you people in TV land for your ever astute explanations of reality.  He admits that he is PROJECTING an image onto a screen.  So the question is, where did the image originate?  :WTF:<br /><br />And I love how he said, if Tupac were alive, this would be EASY to do.  Duh!  Isn't the easiest explanation usually the most likely?  No one's asking why this 'advanced technology' would be introduced without any advanced publicity and given away for free!  OR who owns the hologram.  <br /><br />BTW, I think we should be following Hologram Tupac's tweets.  The latest is '4 days.'  Whatever that might mean.  And some of it is really funny, if you're not offended by the language.<br /><br />Twitter <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br /><br />Ok, I'm soooo crAZED-up-fascinated by what happened that I needed to do a Hologram-clues-recap, just to watch it in AWE layed out like in the minutes of an "accident" :icon_lol:<br /><br />28:45 - Frank Sinatra [remember "My Way"... TMZ-harvey Levin, ELVIS, etc...]<br />29:30 - Shake shake it baby! [prepare for the coming BAM - shake]<br />32:28 - STORM & Thunders ... [R U Rrreadyyyy??? ]<br />32:35 - CHURCH bell cling . . . [ Dead ... Resurrection....]<br />33:03 - [333] 2PAC is arisen from the stage/dead<br />33:06 - the CROSS [crucifixion]<br />33:14 - hands lifted up in a Christ-like position <br />33:20 - "Yeaahh! Do you KNOW what the F this is??" [This is IT]<br />33:29 - 1st crotch-grab  :icon_geek:<br /><br />37:30 - 2PAC hologram Vanishes <br />37:58 - the presenter screams to the public "let's make some F_ _ _ noise for 2PAC<br />38:24 - green image [cardiac monitor - heart beats]<br />38:30 - this chick shows up (part of EMINEM's intro) all dressed in a white sort of a dress floating like it was MILK, really made me think of Propofol :icon_lol: and she was singing... PAY attention to the lyrics!! ----> "[...]you've been gone for so long... I'm running out of time...<br />I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! I need a doctor... a doctor ... a doctor... to bring me BACK to Life!"<br /><br />[size=14pt]Freakin' GENIUS show!!![/size]<br /><br />2pac.png<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1334839056:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Ok, I'm soooo crAZED-up-fascinated by what happened that I needed to do a Hologram-clues-recap, just to watch it in AWE layed out like in the minutes of an "accident" :icon_lol:<br /><br />28:45 - Frank Sinatra [remember "My Way"... TMZ-harvey Levin, ELVIS, etc...]<br />29:30 - Shake shake it baby! [prepare for the coming BAM - shake]<br />32:28 - STORM & Thunders ... [R U Rrreadyyyy??? ]<br />32:35 - CHURCH bell cling . . . [ Dead ... Resurrection....]<br />33:03 - [333] 2PAC is arisen from the stage/dead<br />33:06 - the CROSS [crucifixion]<br />33:14 - hands lifted up in a Christ-like position <br />33:20 - "Yeaahh! Do you KNOW what the F this is??" [This is IT]<br />33:29 - 1st crotch-grab  :icon_geek:<br /><br />37:30 - 2PAC hologram Vanishes <br />37:58 - the presenter screams to the public "let's make some F_ _ _ noise for 2PAC<br />38:24 - green image [cardiac monitor - heart beats]<br />38:30 - this chick shows up (part of EMINEM's intro) all dressed in a white sort of a dress floating like it was MILK, really made me think of Propofol :icon_lol: and she was singing... PAY attention to the lyrics!! ----> "[...]you've been gone for so long... I'm running out of time...<br />I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! I need a doctor... a doctor ... a doctor... to bring me BACK to Life!"<br /><br />[size=14pt]Freakin' GENIUS show!!![/size]<br /><br />2pac.png<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek: x 777<br />This whole show is amazing.......that Tupac hologram thing, wow! I don't know what to think, lol.  I see the feet are transparent at times...but the very beginning, when he rises......I get chills...extreme chills.  He looks dang clear there!!!!  <br />You hit on all the points I found amazing....even the propofol looking chick, lol! Amazing....<br />Sinatra left me speechless.....why?  Why include him in the this show?  I am still wondering.......I love it, think it's great...but it's very random!  Wow...thanks for thinking of me Sim!  You know me so well.....I love 'Ol Blue Eyes (Sinatra) <br />Here is an old post....Eminem did this song at the Grammys:<br /><br />Eminem<br /><br />Blessings!
    Sim, You're my new BFF.<br /><br />I need a Doctor to bring me back to life!  The heart monitor is beating!  OMG. 
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Sim, this is the other video from elvisfantasay, that includes Elvis, Tupac and Michael Jackson..Love to all<br /><br />ELVIS PRESLEY AND MICHAEL JACKSON WITH TUPAC IN THE GHETTO - YouTube<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So if Tupac is alive, which seems likely, where does that leave Notorious B.I.G.???
    on 1334842801:
    <br />So if Tupac is alive, which seems likely, where does that leave Notorious B.I.G.???<br />
    <br /><br />Geeze, that stage is gonna be packed.  Will it be like Ghosts where MJ points his finger and the dead come back to life?
    on 1334843247:
    <br />
    on 1334842801:
    <br />So if Tupac is alive, which seems likely, where does that leave Notorious B.I.G.???<br />
    <br /><br />Geeze, that stage is gonna be packed.  Will it be like Ghosts where MJ points his finger and the dead come back to life?<br />
    <br /><br />If the BAM turns into a multi-BAM then I'm wondering if Tupac and Biggie knew this at the time they faked their deaths (if they did), that they would have to wait 15-16 years before they would come back.  Or did they do it without knowing of Michael's plans for his own hoax? Did they originally not plan on coming back but Michael knew and is encouraging them to return when he does (and possibly Elvis too)?  So many questions...
  • jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
    on 1334700392:
    <br />Did you guys check out the coroner's report? Here it is if you want to read it. Is there something strange with it? There's also an autopsy picture but I don't want to post it.<br /><br />http://www.2pac2k.de/imgs/corbig.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Sure PureLove ;-) <br />I analyse the "Tupac case" since 10 years. Back in 1996 when I first saw the Autopsy picture in a German magazine (BRAVO) I instantly said to a friend "that's a doublegänger" - without a profound analysis... lol. - because something in me said ,,this ain't true''. I just didn't feel "real" - same with Elvis and Michael. I was 11 years old at that time ;-)<br /><br />Ok to the analysis of the AR :<br /><br />physicals<br /><br />-Weight: 215 pounds => no way correct is ~ 168 pounds<br /><br />-hair / eye color: brown => his driver's license says black<br /><br />social security number<br /><br />-His social security is still active!!<br /><br />-he is not registered in the death index<br /><br />You can check the information here<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />The last picture with Suge is a fake:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Interesting interview with the guy that allegedly did the autopsy on him and his mother Afeni Shakur that identified him:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Afeni: "he was tired" "he had a right" "I wish he was here everyday but I don't want him to be unhappy" "He chose to leave quietly"
    on 1334844139:
    <br />
    on 1334843247:
    <br />
    on 1334842801:
    <br /><br />Geeze, that stage is gonna be packed.  Will it be like Ghosts where MJ points his finger and the dead come back to life?<br />
    <br /><br />If the BAM turns into a multi-BAM then I'm wondering if Tupac and Biggie knew this at the time they faked their deaths (if they did), that they would have to wait 15-16 years before they would come back.  Or did they do it without knowing of Michael's plans for his own hoax? Did they originally not plan on coming back but Michael knew and is encouraging them to return when he does (and possibly Elvis too)?  So many questions...<br />
    <br /><br />I feel a need to point out Tupac's connection to the Black Panthers.  His sister was a famous BP and received asylum in Cuba where she's been residing for several years.  Tupac has been rumored to be in Cuba.  Eminem said so in a song and there's a video of him in what could be Cuba.  <br /><br />We know of Michael's Black Panther video....so there is that connection.  <br /><br />And here's a little something on Tupac's mother from wikipedia.  Interesting woman!  <br /><br />
    Afeni Shakur Davis (born Alice Faye Williams:[1] January 22, 1947)[citation needed] is an African American music businesswoman, philanthropist, former political activist and ex-Black Panther. She is the mother of Tupac Shakur. She acted as her own criminal defense attorney after being accused of taking part in numerous bombings as a member of the Panthers.
    <br /><br />She apparently has been using the money made from Tupac's posthumous music to fund an arts program.  She also filed suit against Death Row records and won.  She's obviously very involved in Tupac's 'legacy.'  So why hasn't she said anything about her son's hologram.  Shouldn't she be entitled to royalties?
    on 1334840745:
    <br />[...] :icon_eek: x 777<br />You hit on all the points I found amazing....even the propofol looking chick, lol! Amazing....<br />Sinatra left me speechless.....why?  Why include him in the this show?  I am still wondering... [...]
    Yeah me too!! Frank Sinatra is great , but he has nothing to do with Coachella or HipHop... So his random inclusion into this show was one of the first things that drew my attention...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334842125:
    <br />Sim, You're my new BFF.<br />I need a Doctor to bring me back to life!  The heart monitor is beating!  OMG.
    lol What is BFF ? reflexion-gratte.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334842571:
    <br />Sim, this is the other video from elvisfantasay, that includes Elvis, Tupac and Michael Jackson..Love to all<br />ELVIS PRESLEY AND MICHAEL JACKSON WITH TUPAC IN THE GHETTO - YouTube
    YESS, tks, I love this video. coeur4.gif its creator was kind of prophetic, taking into account the current circumstances  :icon_lol:
    on 1334837941:
    <br />
    on 1334836953:
    <br />Tupac Shakur's Coachella 2012 Holographic Technology Explained 4/16/2012 - YouTube<br />LMAO  :icon_lol: The simple fact that they're EXPLAINING^^ the hologram on TV as if to convince us that 2PAC is NOT alive, produces in me exactly the opposite BELIEF!! He's alive!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
    Sim, thanks for this.  What a RIDICULOUS explanation and technological demonstration.  <br />Thank you people in TV land for your ever astute explanations of reality.  He admits that he is PROJECTING an image onto a screen. <br /> So the question is, where did the image originate?  :WTF:<br />And I love how he said, if Tupac were alive, this would be EASY to do.  Duh!  Isn't the easiest explanation usually the most likely?  No one's asking why this 'advanced technology' would be introduced without any advanced publicity and given away for free!  OR who owns the hologram.  <br /><br />BTW, I think we should be following Hologram Tupac's tweets.  The latest is '4 days.'  Whatever that might mean.  And some of it is really funny, if you're not offended by the language.<br />Twitter
    Exactly! The "explanation" is ridiculous and that Hologram twitter is sooo hilarious!! not only the twits , but the idea in itself  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334844139:
    on 1334843247:
    on 1334842801:
    So if Tupac is alive, which seems likely, where does that leave Notorious B.I.G.???
    Geeze, that stage is gonna be packed.  Will it be [size=12pt]like Ghosts [/size]where MJ points his finger and the dead come back to life?
    If the BAM turns into a multi-BAM then I'm wondering if Tupac and Biggie knew this at the time they faked their deaths (if they did), that they would have to wait 15-16 years before they would come back.  Or did they do it without knowing of Michael's plans for his own hoax? Did they originally not plan on coming back but Michael knew and is encouraging them to return when he does (and possibly Elvis too)?  [size=12pt]So many questions...[/size]
    I ask myself the same questions... over and over... <br />I hope we will find out the truth some day... and which ones of these theories that HAUNT our minds like GHOSTS , are true and which are just the fruit of our HOAXified-imagination :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />@PureLove & @jam4truth: tks for your comment and links! number1.gif
    on 1334845605:
    <br />
    on 1334844139:
    <br />
    on 1334843247:
    <br />
    on 1334842801:
    <br /><br />If the BAM turns into a multi-BAM then I'm wondering if Tupac and Biggie knew this at the time they faked their deaths (if they did), that they would have to wait 15-16 years before they would come back.  Or did they do it without knowing of Michael's plans for his own hoax? Did they originally not plan on coming back but Michael knew and is encouraging them to return when he does (and possibly Elvis too)?  So many questions...<br />
    <br /><br />I feel a need to point out Tupac's connection to the Black Panthers.  His sister was a famous BP and received asylum in Cuba where she's been residing for several years.  Tupac has been rumored to be in Cuba.  Eminem said so in a song and there's a video of him in what could be Cuba.  <br /><br />We know of Michael's Black Panther video....so there is that connection.  <br /><br />And here's a little something on Tupac's mother from wikipedia.  Interesting woman!  <br /><br />
    Afeni Shakur Davis (born Alice Faye Williams:[1] January 22, 1947)[citation needed] is an African American music businesswoman, philanthropist, former political activist and ex-Black Panther. She is the mother of Tupac Shakur. She acted as her own criminal defense attorney after being accused of taking part in numerous bombings as a member of the Panthers.
    <br /><br />She apparently has been using the money made from Tupac's posthumous music to fund an arts program.  She also filed suit against Death Row records and won.  She's obviously very involved in Tupac's 'legacy.'  So why hasn't she said anything about her son's hologram.  Shouldn't she be entitled to royalties?<br />
    <br /><br />I had no idea about the Black Panther connection - that's fascinating and could quite possibly be an explanation to where he is and who has helped shelter him for all this time.  Hmmm.<br /><br />About Tupac's mother...I find the recent articles on TMZ about her to be very interesting.<br /><br />Title of article: Tupac's Mom Coachella Hologram Was Frickin' AMAZING<br />Tupac's Mom -- Coachella Hologram Was Frickin' AMAZING | TMZ.com<br /><br />And a little snippet from that article: "A rep for Afeni tells TMZ, she was absolutely positively THRILLED with Tupac's virtual performance"  - TMZ capped the word 'THRILLED' which could obviously totally be a MJ reference.<br /><br />And this article on Tupac's mom as well.<br />Title of article - Tupac's Mom 'ECSTATIC' About New Musical <br />Tupac's Mom -- 'ECSTATIC' About New Musical | TMZ.com<br /><br />Frickin' AMAZING...ECSTATIC...could she be referring to something else, like a return?<br />
    on 1334855319:
    <br /><br /><br />I had no idea about the Black Panther connection - that's fascinating and could quite possibly be an explanation to where he is and who has helped shelter him for all this time.  Hmmm.<br /><br />About Tupac's mother...I find the recent articles on TMZ about her to be very interesting.<br /><br />Title of article: Tupac's Mom Coachella Hologram Was Frickin' AMAZING<br />Tupac's Mom -- Coachella Hologram Was Frickin' AMAZING | TMZ.com<br /><br />And a little snippet from that article: "A rep for Afeni tells TMZ, she was absolutely positively THRILLED with Tupac's virtual performance"  - TMZ capped the word 'THRILLED' which could obviously totally be a MJ reference.<br /><br />And this article on Tupac's mom as well.<br />Title of article - Tupac's Mom 'ECSTATIC' About New Musical <br />Tupac's Mom -- 'ECSTATIC' About New Musical | TMZ.com<br /><br />Frickin' AMAZING...ECSTATIC...could she be referring to something else, like a return?<br />
    <br /><br />That's a strange reaction from his mom, don't you think.  They describe her as 'famously protective' and yet a hologram of her deceased son elicits not the least concern on her part and she merely accepts a donation to her cause?  Sorry, if that were my son I would be all over this<br /><br />Then there's this error:<br /><br />
    Afeni didn't attend the performance -- but we're told she watched it unfold live on the Internet ...
    <br /><br />BUT IT WASN'T LIVE ON THE INTERNET!!!  Yes, the concert was streaming EXCEPT for this performance. <br /><br />Another tidbit.  <br /><br />
    TMZ also spoke with Dre's crewmate Daz Dillinger -- who tells us, Nate Dogg was originally supposed to appear as a hologram as well, but the decision was made at the last minute not to use him. Nate got a video tribute instead
    <br /><br />This tweet from Hologram Tupac in response to a question as to whether or not Nate Dogg will be there.<br /><br />
    Yall aint ready for what is going to happen this weekend!!!
    Another "THRILLED" from TMZ:<br /><br />Dr. Dre I'd LOVE to See a Jimi Hendrix Hologram<br /><br />Dr. Dre says he's THRILLED with the way his Tupac hologram rocked Coachella this weekend ... and tells TMZ he would love to see a Jimi Hendrix-ogram follow Pac's lead. <br /><br />The hip-hop legend was at Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when he told us he's so fired up about the Tupac show, he's breaking out the hologram AGAIN at the next Coachella concert on Sunday ... and he's even thinking about taking Pac on tour. <br /><br />Dre says he's hopeful the 2pac concert will inspire other artists to resurrect legendary musicians like Jimi Hendrix and Marvin Gaye. <br /><br />Hell. Yes.<br /><br />Dr. Dre -- I'd LOVE to See a Jimi Hendrix Hologram | TMZ.com<br />
    @gwynned & @Andrea : 0018.gif great & interesting posts! tks!
    Assata Shakur.  Tupac's aunt in Cuba.  Here's a bit of what she has to say.<br /><br />About rap:<br /><br />
    We don’t have time to talk about being players and hustlers and gangsters. We didn’t come off of the slave ships that way. We need to become proud Africans again and stop running around in Shirley Temple curls talkin’ ‘bout how we’re pimps and players. A lot of symbols that are in rap records and videos are indications of decadent consumerism, and in a very real sense, those gold chains, hundred-dollar sneakers and T-shirts with a designer’s name on it underline how much they’ve become enslaved by the consumer mentality in the United States—consumer slaves. <br /><br />While most Cubans learn the techniques of rapping by way of cassettes and videos, often by imitating and braggadocio and materialism without really “getting” it, there are many Cuban rappers with a much higher understanding of the realities in the US. They are very intent on rapping their own message, one that is humanistic; that deals with pride, that deals with love. Hopefully, it will continue to evolve into a real, powerful Cuban rap that will empower—not poison—people. I have a dream that one day both they and those rappers in the US can come together on some level to share that same dream and vision.
    <br /><br />On Cuba.<br /><br />
    I chose to come to Cuba because of its politics, having been really impressed by the reading I’d done about the Cuban revolution. Both the revolutionary government and the Cuban people have a strong history of supporting the struggles of oppressed peoples, both around the world and inside the US, as well. They accepted me and I was given the status of “political exile,” as an African woman that refuses to be de-Africanized or demoralized based on persecution and oppression, repression, by the United States government.<br /><br />One thing that immediately struck me when I arrived was how “African” Cuba really is, in the sense that people here have so much of the traditional African religions, dances and culture that was preserved in its purest form. It’s very different than in the United States where, due to the kind of slavery practiced, African people were completely stripped of their religion. In many places, the price for practicing was out-and-out death.
    <br /><br />Maybe it's time to rethink Cuba, considered by GWB as part of the 'Axis of Evil.'  <br /><br />
    Whenever I see "Axis of Evil" I can't help but think of Will Ferrell doing his GWB impression and saying it the way he does.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I don't know a whole lot about Cuba other than Castro has always been very vocal about being anti-American...basically he sees the U.S. government for how it is and calls them on it.  Can Americans now freely travel to and from Cuba because I don't think they could before.  Here in Canada, Cuba is a very popular vacation destination.  And I know that Cuba doesn't, for example, accept credit cards that are from U.S. companies.<br /><br />Very interesting that Tupac's aunt lives there, perhaps she felt threatened or de-humanized living in the U.S. 
  • on 1334860278:
    <br />Another "THRILLED" from TMZ:<br /><br />Dr. Dre I'd LOVE to See a Jimi Hendrix Hologram<br /><br />Dr. Dre says he's THRILLED with the way his Tupac hologram rocked Coachella this weekend ... and tells TMZ he would love to see a Jimi Hendrix-ogram follow Pac's lead. <br /><br />The hip-hop legend was at Boa steakhouse in Hollywood last night when he told us he's so fired up about the Tupac show, he's breaking out the hologram AGAIN at the next Coachella concert on Sunday ... and he's even thinking about taking Pac on tour. <br /><br />Dre says he's hopeful the 2pac concert will inspire other artists to resurrect legendary musicians like [size=12pt]Jimi Hendrix and Marvin Gaye[/size]. <br /><br />Hell. Yes.<br /><br />Dr. Dre -- I'd LOVE to See a Jimi Hendrix Hologram | TMZ.com<br />
    <br /><br />Resurrect legendary musicians in particular the ones who have been killed and/or with a lot of inconsistencies around their death: 2pac, Jimi Hendrix, Marvin Gaye..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    July 2009 I said that we will see MJ in hologram in concerts. Some people thought I was a nut case...well, well...
  • on 1334839056:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Ok, I'm soooo crAZED-up-fascinated by what happened that I needed to do a Hologram-clues-recap, just to watch it in AWE layed out like in the minutes of an "accident" :icon_lol:<br /><br />28:45 - Frank Sinatra [remember "My Way"... TMZ-harvey Levin, ELVIS, etc...]<br />29:30 - Shake shake it baby! [prepare for the coming BAM - shake]<br />32:28 - STORM & Thunders ... [R U Rrreadyyyy??? ]<br />32:35 - CHURCH bell cling . . . [ Dead ... Resurrection....]<br />33:03 - [333] 2PAC is arisen from the stage/dead<br />33:06 - the CROSS [crucifixion]<br />33:14 - hands lifted up in a Christ-like position <br />33:20 - "Yeaahh! Do you KNOW what the F this is??" [This is IT]<br />33:29 - 1st crotch-grab  :icon_geek:<br /><br />37:30 - 2PAC hologram Vanishes <br />37:58 - the presenter screams to the public "let's make some F_ _ _ noise for 2PAC<br />38:24 - green image [cardiac monitor - heart beats]<br />38:30 - this chick shows up (part of EMINEM's intro) all dressed in a white sort of a dress floating like it was MILK, really made me think of Propofol :icon_lol: and she was singing... PAY attention to the lyrics!! ----> "[...]you've been gone for so long... I'm running out of time...<br />I need a doctor! Call me a doctor! I need a doctor... a doctor ... a doctor... to bring me BACK to Life!"<br /><br />[size=14pt]Freakin' GENIUS show!!![/size]<br /><br />2pac.png<br />
    Wow,thanks Sim,you are awesome at putting things like this together.I am so excited,these connections can not be by coincidence.Omg,i feel like  :moonwalk_:
    Jimmy Kimmel with guest hologram Larry King.  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Tupac Hologram at Coachella - YouTube<br /><br />I love the line.....Let me get this straight.  The guy comes back from the dead and his first question is 'Wazz up'?<br /><br />
    :affraid: Listen to THIS !!!!
    > http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/20/suge-knight-tupac-death-fakes/#.T5G2NtlWqwd<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Suge Knight I'm NOT CONVINCED 2Pac is Really Dead [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding [/size]... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.<br /><br />Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.<br /><br />Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.<br /><br />"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.<br /><br />When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "<br /><br />Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1334863916:
    <br />Whenever I see "Axis of Evil" I can't help but think of Will Ferrell doing his GWB impression and saying it the way he does.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I don't know a whole lot about Cuba other than Castro has always been very vocal about being anti-American...basically he sees the U.S. government for how it is and calls them on it.  Can Americans now freely travel to and from Cuba because I don't think they could before.  Here in Canada, Cuba is a very popular vacation destination.  And I know that Cuba doesn't, for example, accept credit cards that are from U.S. companies.<br /><br />Very interesting that Tupac's aunt lives there, perhaps she felt threatened or de-humanized living in the U.S. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Off-topic,.. now i also belong to the "axis of evil " :errrr: :icon_lol:
    on 1334881725:
    <br />[...]Wow,thanks Sim,you are awesome at putting things like this together.I am so excited,these connections can not be by coincidence.Omg,i feel like  :moonwalk_:
    No coincidences!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1334882097:
    <br />Jimmy Kimmel with guest hologram Larry King.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />Tupac Hologram at Coachella - YouTube<br /><br />I love the line.....Let me get this straight.  The guy comes back from the dead and his first question is 'Wazz up'?
    :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Yeahhh he's so funny!! tks for the link!<br />Larry King is forever present in "hoaxy" topics!  :icon_e_wink: