Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1334836953:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To admins/mods: can you pls unite all the threads on 2PAC's hologram into just ONE? I think there are already 3... or 4?<br />It's so confusing and difficult to follow them all...[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with this one. I forget which one I was following. <br /><br />You guys are finding very interesting stuff. Thank you for your time and research.  :th_bravo:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1334955887:
    <br />
    on 1334836953:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To admins/mods: can you pls unite all the threads on 2PAC's hologram into just ONE? I think there are already 3... or 4?<br />It's so confusing and difficult to follow them all...[/size]
    Agree with this one. I forget which one I was following.
    YEPP! here they are:<br /><br />Move Over, Tupac—Michael Jackson Hologram<br /><br />Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop<br /><br />Tupac Hologram at Coachella<br /><br />SUGE KNIGHT I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1334956564:
    <br />
    on 1334955887:
    <br />
    on 1334836953:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]To admins/mods: can you pls unite all the threads on 2PAC's hologram into just ONE? I think there are already 3... or 4?<br />It's so confusing and difficult to follow them all...[/size]
    Agree with this one. I forget which one I was following.
    YEPP! here they are:<br /><br />Move Over, Tupac—Michael Jackson Hologram<br /><br />Tupac arise (hologram) together with Snoop<br /><br />Tupac Hologram at Coachella<br /><br />SUGE KNIGHT I'm NOT CONVINCED 2pac is Really Dead<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Sim.  :icon_e_smile:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1334951119:
    <br />
    on 1334863916:
    <br />Whenever I see "Axis of Evil" I can't help but think of Will Ferrell doing his GWB impression and saying it the way he does.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I don't know a whole lot about Cuba other than Castro has always been very vocal about being anti-American...basically he sees the U.S. government for how it is and calls them on it.  Can Americans now freely travel to and from Cuba because I don't think they could before.  Here in Canada, Cuba is a very popular vacation destination.  And I know that Cuba doesn't, for example, accept credit cards that are from U.S. companies.<br /><br />Very interesting that Tupac's aunt lives there, perhaps she felt threatened or de-humanized living in the U.S. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Off-topic,.. now i also belong to the "axis of evil " :errrr: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Slightly off-topic...<br /><br />Well I know YOU are not evil Paula! :icon_lol:  Ironically enough though, your President has had a public relationship with Cuba's Castro, which undermined the U.S. trying to cut Cuba off from the world.  I also believe Chavez took back a lot of Venezuela's control from the U.S, like with your oil reserves. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.  I also remember that Chavez blamed the U.S. for causing the Haitian earthquakes (which is along the lines of what I think).  So I guess a country is in the 'axis of evil' if they are vocal about U.S. government corruption.<br /><br />The Axis of Evil Video
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1334959604:
    <br /><br /><br />Slightly off-topic...<br /><br />Well I know YOU are not evil Paula! :icon_lol:  Ironically enough though, your President has had a public relationship with Cuba's Castro, which undermined the U.S. trying to cut Cuba off from the world.  I also believe Chavez took back a lot of Venezuela's control from the U.S, like with your oil reserves. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding.  I also remember that Chavez blamed the U.S. for causing the Haitian earthquakes (which is along the lines of what I think).  So I guess a country is in the 'axis of evil' if they are vocal about U.S. government corruption.<br /><br />The Axis of Evil Video<br />
    <br /><br />I could go on all day about this topic.  Chavez and Castro have a very close relationship.  In fact Castro may have had a hand in averting the US backed coup against Chavez a few years back.  It's just a hunch, but we may be hearing more about those two as matters unfold.<br /><br />Sim, you are still my BFF....that TMZ (of course!!!) article on Suge Knight is a HUGE step.  Besides, he and Hologram have been twittering.  What more proof do you want.
    loll @gwynned totally agree with you, but this is the 2nd time I ask you: what does BFF mean??  :icon_lol:
    [size=12pt]BEST FRIENDS FOREVER[/size]<br /><br />Love you, Sim.  :bearhug:
    aawww OKAYY then  :) Best Friends Forevaaaaa  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    The more I watch the video's of Tupac's hologram performing the more it looks so real and life-like.........<br /><br />It will be interesting to see what happens at the performance this Sunday 22nd April at Coachella....<br /><br /> :icon_lol: afterall @HologramTupac tweeted  on 20 April:<br /><br />Yall aint ready for what is going to happen this weekend!!! RT @y_billyjohnson: @HologramTupac Is Hologram Nate Dogg coming to Coachellla?<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
    on 1334963926:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Amazing that the video came out almost simultaneously with the article TMZ posted and they cited about Suge.  :WTF:  Did they have some kind of advance notice?  Or is it all coming from the same director?  :icon_mrgreen:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Sidenote: I think we would have a benefit focusing on one official hologram thread, getting all the information together and closing the other 3-4-5 threads. This is really an interesting subject.<br /><br /><br />I was digging a little bit into history and technology of holography and was taken by surprise that this technology is already more than 60 years old. It goes back to the work of Hungarian-British Nobel Prize winner Gábor Dénes who invented and developed it in the late 1940s. There are 10,000s of documentations about technical developments of all kinds of physics fields playing a role in holography.<br /><br /><br />What is holography?<br />Wikipedia has this to say:<br /><br />
    Holography is a technique that enables a light field, which is generally the product of a light source scattered off of objects, to be recorded and later reconstructed when the original light field is no longer present, due to the absence of the original objects.[19] Holography can be thought of as somewhat similar to sound recording, whereby a sound field created by vibrating matter like musical instruments or vocal cords, is encoded in such a way that it can be reproduced later, without the presence of the original vibrating matter.<br /><br />Holograms are recorded using a flash of light that illuminates a scene and then imprints on a recording medium, much in the way a photograph is recorded. In addition, however, part of the light beam must be shone directly onto the recording medium - this second light beam is known as the reference beam. A hologram requires a laser as the sole light source. Lasers can be precisely controlled and have a fixed wavelength, unlike sunlight or light from conventional sources, which contain many different wavelengths. To prevent external light from interfering, holograms are usually taken in darkness, or in low level light of a different colour from the laser light used in making the hologram.<br />Holography requires a specific exposure time (just like photography), which can be controlled using a shutter, or by electronically timing the laser.<br />Recording of a hologram:<br /><br />370px-Holograph-record.svg.png<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography<br /><br /><br />Conclusions from what I read (other sources included):<br />1) the technology was available in 1996<br />2) the technology requires a recording with support of a controlled laser in darkness<br />3) the technology cannot produce a good quality result with diffusive light sources like day light<br />4) the technology requires filming an object / person to be projected afterwards<br />5) the technology thus requires a specific set-up of a production<br /><br />Could the production have taken place in 1996? Theoretically yes. <br />I am not familiar with tech details but I guess with a high tech post production of today one should be in the position to spice old film material considerably up - to what degree and if to the quality of the Tupac hologram ...<br /><br /><br /><br />Considering other technologies - we remember the skeleton dance in Ghost.<br />The making of starts at 2:00:<br /><br />
    <br />Michael Jackson: The Making Of "Ghosts" (1997) part 2 - YouTube<br /><br /><br />The making of Avatar:<br />
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZI1VABtvgA<br /><br />
    <br />The Making Of: AVATAR Part 1 - YouTube<br /><br /><br /><br />This is some of the future of art performance as it was discussed last year:<br />Director of Avatar was James Cameron.<br /><br />
    Cirque du Soleil goes 3D with James CameronCNET News on April 25, 2011<br /><br />[...]<br />By the time he came to Montreal, we were planning to do this 3D movie with Andrew Adamson, and James decided he wanted to join as executive producer.<br />[...]<br /><br />This is a movie?<br />This is a 3D movie. The story is very simple. It's a couple falling in love in a traditional circus, and then they fall into a surreal world and they're running after each other and keep losing each other, but they're running from one surreal world to another surreal world, and all those worlds are the seven Cirque du Soleil shows in Las Vegas.<br />[...]<br />What would that look like?<br /> Let’s look at the show we’re developing right now for Michael Jackson. As you know, Michael had a huge visual component in his shows, so just imagine a trapeze artist right in front of you, but behind her there are some 3D special effects that will merge with her performance, and give a lot of depth to what she’s doing. Maybe you have one trapeze which is live, and maybe you have 1,000 trapezes behind her in 3D. So that’s what I mean by merging the 3D technology with the live performance, and that’s what we’re exploring now.<br />
    <br />Cirque du Soleil goes 3D with James Cameron - Software - Insight<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Was the hologram filmed with a living Tupac using laser in a specific production set-up (and when?)?<br /><br /><br />Now what if one should be in the position today to combine all three technologies:<br />- 3D production<br />- projection of "performance capture of an artist giving that to a digital character" like in Ghost / Avatar<br />- holographic projection<br /><br /><br />Could the hologram of Tupac have been produced with an impersonator wearing markers and projecting this on a digitally created Tupac with post production similar to Ghost or Avatar?<br /><br /><br />Martin Scorsese already talks about hologram movies.<br />Scorsese Figures We'll Have Hologram Movies Soon Enough | I Watch Stuff<br /><br />This gives some of the technical state of the art of holographic TV in 2007:<br />Holovisions.com: Holographic Video and Holographic Televisions: The State of the Art<br /><br />This explains the interactions and combined use of holograms and computer graphics:<br />http://www.holographer.org/articles/hg00011/hg00011.pdf
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1334949710:
    <br /> :affraid: Listen to THIS !!!!
    > http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/20/suge-knight-tupac-death-fakes/#.T5G2NtlWqwd<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Suge Knight I'm NOT CONVINCED 2Pac is Really Dead [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]There is a VERY good chance Tupac Shakur is alive and well ... and hiding [/size]... this according to the man who was with him during the supposedly fatal shooting in Vegas, Suge Knight.<br /><br />Knight just appeared on 93.5 KDay in L.A. with Tattoo and Cee Cee ... and pumped some major fuel into the biggest urban legend in hip hop ... that Tupac FAKED his own death.<br /><br />Knight says his theory explains why cops never found his murderer -- because there was no murder.<br /><br />"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... pac's somewhere else," Knight says.<br /><br />When asked if he ever saw Tupac's body following the 1996 shooting, he adds, "Nobody seen Tupac dead. "<br /><br />Knight explains, "The person who supposedly cremated Tupac ... this guy got about 3 million dollars .. personally from me ... cash ... and next thing I know I never heard from the guy or seen him again ... he retired and left."<br />
    <br /><br />wow, is that for real? that man was with him during shooting?? and he is saying that he is maybe somewhere in hiding?  :affraid:<br />that says it all, wow! it seems that everybody is being prepared for death hoax.. :icon_bounce:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1334591245:
    <br />Ha, do we know for sure that's a hologram???  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br />it's a hologram, you can there's something wrong where the feet meets the floor..
    [size=18pt]Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]  :affraid:<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken[/size]<br /><br />image2.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/29/tupac-is-alive/#.T5Rr59lWqwc<br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />[size=12pt]13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.<br /><br />We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.<br /><br />Thug life, bitches.[/size]
    on 1335127201:
    <br />[size=18pt]Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]  :affraid:<br /><br />[size=12pt]TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken[/size]<br /><br />image2.jpg<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/29/tupac-is-alive/#.T5Rr59lWqwc<br /><br /> :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />[size=12pt]13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.<br /><br />We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.<br /><br />Thug life, bitches.[/size]
    <br /><br />image3.jpg
    [size=12pt]I made a comparison photo-montage!!<br />he looks so young!! he seems to have been cryogenated! loll Not a single wrinkle! <br />Either they clonated him or . . .  HE IS REALLY ALIVEEE !!!!!!!!![/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />image4.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @Sim: he does not have the same ears though, does he? I don´t know.
    :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:<br /><br />I can't breathe.......<br /><br />I love it..  He's drinking hand grenades!!!!  He certainly dropped a bomb with this one!!!<br /><br />And here's an interesting point if I do say so myself.  My understanding is that he was at the time of 'death' wanted on rape charges.  If he's walking around freely, have the charges been dropped?  If they've been dropped is it because.....the sting operation is over?????<br /><br />I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!! 
  • Gwynned<br /><br />According to one of the videos posted above, the rape charge was reduced to something like an assault.  He said it was reduced to a charge for touching the woman's butt.  He received 1.5 to 4.5 prison sentence for this.  Unless there was another rape charge afterward that I don't know about ????<br /><br />Anyway, I believe what he says.  He didn't do anything.  Another Innocent put away because he's trying to stand up for freedom and injustice.
    on 1335132088:
    <br /> :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:<br /><br />[size=12pt]I can't breathe.......[/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]I love it..  He's drinking hand grenades!!!!  He certainly dropped a bomb with this one!!![/size]<br /><br />And here's an interesting point if I do say so myself.  My understanding is that he was at the time of 'death' wanted on rape charges.  If he's walking around freely, have the charges been dropped?  If they've been dropped is it because.....the sting operation is over?????<br /><br />[size=12pt]I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!! [/size]<br />
    :) :) YeP grenades !  :thjajaja121: 0003.gif BAM-BOMB!!<br />2PAC you'd better bring Mj & Elvis with you next time you go to a party photographed by TMZ!!! :multiplespotting:<br /><br />You said you need a doc? lol Here's 2 sexy docs for our hoax-family  :icon_geek: :icon_lol:<br /><br />25ppouryr.jpg<br />amoureux-5930.gifamoureux-5930.gifamoureux-5930.gif<br />2522661907.jpg
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1335128851:
    <br />@Sim: he does not have the same ears though, does he? I don´t know.<br />
    <br />Looks to me that is the same person, mainly by looking at the ears and skull.  :suspect:<br /><br />That man, Tupac, should be noticed by the people around. I didn´t know who he was untill i read it here but i guess he was big in USA and his death was a shock for his fans.<br /><br />He could be a double as well, but the skull and facial features are pretty linked in both pics.<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1335128535:
    <br />[size=12pt]I made a comparison photo-montage!!<br />he looks so young!! he seems to have been cryogenated! loll Not a single wrinkle! <br />Either they clonated him or . . .  HE IS REALLY ALIVEEE !!!!!!!!![/size]  :woohoo2:<br /><br />image4.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Tupac has a twin brother :icon_question: :affraid: :animal0017:<br />
    Here's a recent tweet from Hollergram TS<br /><br />Hologram Tupac ‏ @HologramTupac<;br /><br />Yo, yall don't know? Snoop has been a cartoon for the past 10 years. RT @jaymattic: @HologramTupac Tell that to your homie Snoop Dogg...<br /><br />I read somewhere that Tupac considered Snoop a sell out.  Was his appearance a way of punishing Snoop by totally upstaging him! 
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Don't you all find it odd, that he never opens his eyes, lol? This was STAGED, by a dude who looks similar.<br /><br />Eyebrows - different;<br /><br />Ears - definitely different.<br /><br />Bone structure is different, under the skin.<br /><br />Tupac has a much stronger chin; this guy, a weak chin, covered with a goatee.<br /><br />Almost a double-chin - different;<br /><br />Roll of fat on neck, when tilting back - different.<br /><br />AND - if he really was Tupac, don't you think everyone in the bar would notice, and be looking at him?  :thjajaja121:
    <br /><br />
    on 1335144692:
    <br />Don't you all find it odd, that he never opens his eyes, lol? This was STAGED, by a dude who looks similar.<br /><br />Eyebrows - different;<br /><br />Ears - definitely different.<br /><br />Bone structure is different, under the skin.<br /><br />Tupac has a much stronger chin; this guy, a weak chin, covered with a goatee.<br /><br />Almost a double-chin - different;<br /><br />Roll of fat on neck, when tilting back - different.<br /><br />AND - if he really was Tupac, don't you think everyone in the bar would notice, and be looking at him?  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Much as I hate to say it, I think you are right.  At first glance, it looked like him and they said it was, so I didn't dig deeper shame on me!!!  :Pulling_hair:  But you're still wrong on Zimmerman!