Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads

emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
edited May 2012 in News
<br /> May. 03. <br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads[/size]<br /><br /><br />Pepsi has struck a deal with Michael Jackson’s estate to use him in a new global ad campaign, Live For Now.<br /> <br />AP reports that the rollout will vary by country, but will include a TV ad, special-edition cans featuring Jackson’s image, and chances to win leather jackets inspired by his style. Jackson first teamed up with Pepsi in 1983 and in 1984 was the famous incident where Jackson’s hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. Jackson suffered severe burns and Pepsi gave Jackson $1.5 million as a result.<br /> <br />Jackson’s campaign will first be seen in the United States and China within the next few weeks, which coincides with the 25th anniversary of his album Bad. The campaign will spread to two dozen countries by fall.<br /> <br />On Monday Pepsi is launching an ad on television featuring Nicki Minaj. The advertisement features a remixed version of her song “Moment 4 Life.” In her first official photo released for the campaign, we see this singer/rapper all dressed in pink (hair included) holding onto a can of Pepsi. The commercial is titled “[size=14pt]Now [/size] [size=14pt]in the Moment[/size]” and was filmed in Argentina earlier this year.<br /><br />original source: Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads | The<br /><br />My add: Now in the moment?? sounds very familiar!! it looks like somebody is really watching...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe this whole Pepsi thing is a lead up to the BAM.  Whether Pepsi is aware of that or not, I'm not sure. 
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1336073522:
    <br />Maybe this whole Pepsi thing is a lead up to the BAM.  Whether Pepsi is aware of that or not, I'm not sure. <br />
    <br />it can be very well true, Andrea :) it definitely looks like something is going to happen..That "now in the moment" saying is so obvious, Front mentioned "the momment of now", that was probably a hint for that campaign..
    I thought the same emulik, I actually said something quite similar about the mom(m)ent of now in the article that Souza posted, lol.  We (us hoaxers) are the only ones in the world who would make that connection.  People who are either 'deaders' or simply oblivious will be like, "Ya, awesome!" or "That makes me maaaad!"
    on 1336074163:
    <br />I thought the same emulik, I actually said something quite similar about the mom(m)ent of now in the article that Souza posted, lol.  We (us hoaxers) are the only ones in the world who would make that connection.  People who are either 'deaders' or simply oblivious will be like, "Ya, awesome!" or "That makes me maaaad!"<br />
    <br /><br />exactly, sometimes we hoaxers make connections everywhere, but in this case I think it is so obvious..Front`s  momment of now+MJ+Pepsi... :michael-jackson:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    They should have written it this way though: "Now in the Momment".  :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1336076424:
    <br />They should have written it this way though: "Now in the Momment".  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br />I thought the same  :LolLolLolLol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336076424:
    <br />They should have written it this way though: "Now in the Momment".  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: Exactly! <br /><br />Emulik, I thought the same as well. It can be a clue to show the connection btw Front and MJ or to show Front's authenticity.  :icon_geek:
    on 1336076990:
    <br />
    on 1336076424:
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: Exactly! <br /><br />Emulik, I thought the same as well. It can be a clue to show the connection btw Front and MJ or to show Front's authenticity.  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /> :beerchug: PureLove...another predictions{clue from Front which come true :)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :) KOOL !!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    that took a while!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1336081783:
    <br />that took a while!<br />
    <br />For us to figure it out and make the connection? :suspect: :icon_e_smile:
  • YouRnotAlone7YouRnotAlone7 Posts: 246
    Pepsi brings back Michael Jackson in ads - Chicago Sun-Times<br /><br /><br />So sad to see Nicki Minaj on there though.....she is so evil........  MJ = Good  vs.  NM = Evil.   
  • on 1336084417:
    <br />Pepsi brings back Michael Jackson in ads - Chicago Sun-Times<br /><br /><br />So sad to see Nicki Minaj on there though.....she is so evil........  MJ = Good  vs.  NM = Evil.  <br />
    Lol,i was thinking the same thing.Front has some splaning to do.It would have been cooler to see Michael team up with Whitney.Nicki is just so evil.Oh well who am i too judge.
  • Sorry Souza I Know I am gonna be scolded by you but I can't help it @SEHF....do you happen to be Michael?  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Did you guys realize how great is this conection between Front's handwritten note saying:"THE MOMMENT OF NOW" and the MJ's State & Nicki Minaj commercial:"NOW IN THE MOMENT".<br /><br />Thanks to being so stubborn we have got this great clue !  :th_bravo:  <br /><br />ps: if Michael is really dead I will consider myself officially gone nuts !!!  :Pulling_hair: <br /> <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br />...<br /><br />Did you guys realize how great is this conection between Front's handwritten note saying:"THE MOMMENT OF NOW" and the MJ's State & Nicki Minaj commercial:"NOW IN THE MOMENT".<br /><br />Thanks to being so stubborn we have got this great clue !  :th_bravo:  <br /><br />ps: if Michael is really dead I will consider myself officially gone nuts !!!  :Pulling_hair:<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, it's pretty awesome eh?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :omg:<br /><br />ahhhh......like WOW! I've just logged on and started reading about this news.....a big BIG connection to Front and his note and therefore obviously MJ  ;D<br /><br />Cool...very very cool.<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: @SEHF.......was this what your countdown and countback was all about yesterday on the Shoutout box?........I was watchin' 
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    That's cool, very cool that the pepsi ad is connected to Front's note.  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />This is fun.  :icon_exclaim:
  • :) Thank you ... it's so exciting to be here and witness this whole thing like we are backstage.... yep, we are backstage guys!!!!!! :bearhug:
    on 1336092962:
    <br /> :omg:<br /><br />ahhhh......like WOW! I've just logged on and started reading about this news.....a big BIG connection to Front and his note and therefore obviously MJ  ;D<br /><br />Cool...very very cool.<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: @SEHF.......was this what your countdown and countback was all about yesterday on the Shoutout box?........I was watchin' <br />
    <br /><br />hehe
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    This article calls it the "Live for now" campaign. No mention of Nicki Minaj.  I don't care for her. <br /><br />Pepsi Reuniting With Michael Jackson for New Campaign - Yahoo! Movies Canada
    on 1336098023:
    <br />This article calls it the "Live for now" campaign. No mention of Nicki Minaj.  I don't care for her. <br /><br />Pepsi Reuniting With Michael Jackson for New Campaign - Yahoo! Movies Canada<br />
    <br /><br />In the article posted in the 1st post at the top of the thread it says that in the advert will be a remix of her song "Moment 4 Life" ...... interesting ..... and the campaign is called "Live for Now"<br /><br />....the momment of now  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />frontnote.png
    You're a funny one SEHF  :icon_lol:
    PepsiTurtleWoot.jpg
    ^^^^<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Very cute......he is in the momment of now.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You know you are over-hoaxed when the first thing you look for on a turtle's shell are the words, "I'm Alive".<br /><br /> :over-react-smiley:<br /><br /> :icon_lol: x 7 <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />