Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Back to turtles! :icon_lol:<br />Guess what I found!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />But I prefer MJ any day!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />This thread is similar to:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE JOINS PEPSI! Deal with the Devil?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I guess this line from Nikki's song says it all:  "In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling...And I will retire with the crown." <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336091304:
    <br />@SEHF....do you happen to be Michael?  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    OMG!!!! I live in Argentina!!!! where was filmed??? i need to look for Michael!!!!<br /> <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1336104026:
    <br />Back to turtles! :icon_lol:<br />Guess what I found!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />But I prefer MJ any day!!<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />This thread is similar to:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE JOINS PEPSI! Deal with the Devil?<br />
    <br /><br />Wow, MJonmind...these are awesome.  The Turtles crack me up...I found myself bopping along, LOL.  <br />However...the video of Michael.....whole other story.  So, is this a "new" video/commercial.....put together from clips?  Or did this run back then...I am confused...what's new with me  :-[<br /><br />Thanks for posting these MJonmind......great to see!<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br />@SEHF....do you happen to be Michael?  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />I thought everyone knew I was Souza..!
  • @SEHF.... please in the name of God don't play me  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Who are you really?  You are destabilizing me!  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />Please I need a psychiatrist    :screaming-7365:<br /><br />God have Mercy on me    :over-react-smiley:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: PureLove, he is Hoax Doctor... :icon_geek: sorry SEHF, I mean that with respect  :icon_e_smile:
    on 1336175571:
    <br />
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br /><br />I thought everyone knew I was Souza..!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />
    SEHF<br />Quote from: ~Souza~ on February 01, 2012, 07:24:05 PM<br />
    Sorry, but it's not us who are in denial. Thank you for your concern, but we are all big girls. If Michael is dead than I am the easter bunny.
    <br /><br />Heyyyy wait a minute. I'm a dudeeeeeeeeeeeee
    <br /><br />Right!!
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Here is the Nicki Minaj Pepsi commercial<br /><br /> Pepsi: Now In a Moment <br /><br />Pepsi: Now In a Moment (Extended Cut) - YouTube<br /><br />                                                     
    <br />
    Thanks Finfin!  This is a great ad! (Not that I drink Pepsi :icon_rolleyes:)<br />I wonder why they don't show cans with the MJ image on them?<br /><br />Tink, could you please explain how this action mingled with stop-action could be achieved? Is it green-screen, or the next level?<br />Thanks so much!<br /><br />This is just like the movie, Clockstoppers, (which I enjoyed) from 2002, which shows the ability to shoot this ad must be fairly old already.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockstoppers
  • It's funny but this video shows some footage referring to " Festival Tomatina" that takes place in Buñol a small mediterranean town near Valencia in Spain, people throw tomates each other like in a battle, I don't personally like it but it's funny to see it in a Niki Minaj & Pepsi commercial  :thjajaja121:
  • Sandal8259Sandal8259 Posts: 95
    Guys, I just thought of something. A thought just popped into my head. The Clock: The Momment of Now= The Michael Moment of Now.
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    Hi Everyone,<br />I have not been on here for quite a while.  Thought I would check in and glad I did!  What is this about Momment and who is Front?  Does everyone think this is MJ? 
  • @MeandMyShow... take a look of page #70 of the official back/front thread, you will find 3 handwritten notes posted by Front giving (we guess) some hints/clues about the hoax and possible BAM's day clue on the clock that the most of us believe belongs to Michael, what is the same Front, Front=Michael  :moonwalk_:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    All this make me happy, happy, happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1336385951:
    <br />It's funny but this video shows some footage referring to " Festival Tomatina" that takes place in Buñol a small mediterranean town near Valencia in Spain, people throw tomates each other like in a battle, I don't personally like it but it's funny to see it in a Niki Minaj & Pepsi commercial  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1336604211:
    <br />
    on 1336385951:
    <br />It's funny but this video shows some footage referring to " Festival Tomatina" that takes place in Buñol a small mediterranean town near Valencia in Spain, people throw tomates each other like in a battle, I don't personally like it but it's funny to see it in a Niki Minaj & Pepsi commercial  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br />Didn´t @PearlJr just tweet that Festival Tomatina is going to take place on MJ´s birthday this year? So this is, as Pearl stated as well, an interesting "coincidence".....
  • :omg: @MaryK... I just saw it, it's amazing, when I saw Tomatina Festival in that commercial  I was like what?  I think that things are adding on.... or not !  Who knows ?  :confused: :icon_rolleyes:
    We need to start shaving our legs, mustache and armpits to look presentable!! May be Michael is coming to Spain!!!
  • PEARL' S TWEET:<br /><br />Pearljr ‏ @Pearljr<;br />CLUES R abundant-Pepsi burn@middle of MJ's perceived life if he died June 25, 2009=CLUE+Pepsi LIVE 4 NOW Tomato Celebration 2B on MJ's bday<br /><br />Well it would be a good idea due to Michael has always liked cake fights, pillow fights, water fights, so next.....tomatos fights!?  :affraid:  :icon_geek:<br /><br /><br />http://www.google.com/search?q=tomatina+festival&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&amp;
    And i paid not so long 3 Euros for ½ kilo of tomatoes. Crazy!
  • Gema, let's get ready dear  :beerchug:<br /><br />ps: although I don't need to shave my moustache babe!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on 1336605680:
    <br />We need to start shaving our legs, mustache and armpits to look presentable!! May be Michael is coming to Spain!!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />he say in TII "... in my PAINS" =SPAIN?<br />at he sing in spanish ...<br />i hope he BAMS this year...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1336605680:
    <br />We need to start shaving our legs, mustache and armpits to look presentable!! May be Michael is coming to Spain!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Michael_Scott_ewww.gif