Michael Jackson and Nicki Minaj Star in New Pepsi Ads

13»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    CC<br />
    he say in TII "... in my PAINS" =SPAIN?<br />at he sing in spanish ...<br />i hope he BAMS this year...
    <br />Interesting!  Reminds me of the song...<br /><br />
    Remember The Times<br />Do You. Do You, Do You,<br />Do You, Do You<br />Remember The Times<br />In The Park, On The Beach<br />Remember The Times<br />You And Me [size=12pt]In Spain[/size]<br />Remember The Times<br />What About, What About...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1336860941:
    <br />
    on 1336605680:
    <br />We need to start shaving our legs, mustache and armpits to look presentable!! May be Michael is coming to Spain!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Michael_Scott_ewww.gif<br />
    <br /><br />I made the same face.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Guys, this is an amazing hoax video showing the Pepsi connections perfectly. Sim posted it on the hoax videos section but just in case you missed it, I wanted to post it here.<br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br />@SEHF....do you happen to be Michael?  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />My good old rule : THIPS
    > perspective  ! ! ! !  :icon_e_wink:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I'll never tell  :icon_geek: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br />@SEHF....do you happen to be Michael?  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I solved the mystery SEHF IS Joseph (JO-sehf) How do you pronounce Joseph? | ChaCha<br /><br />Sehf is michael or his father or another joseph  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1336932402:
    <br />
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I solved the mystery SEHF IS Joseph (JO-sehf) How do you pronounce Joseph? | ChaCha<br /><br />Sehf is michael or his father or another joseph  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />I love you for more than just your sig AKHTONI......that's brilliant!  <br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :icon_eek:<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • @SEHF... are you Souza because on your avatar shows Dutch Language: "Verborgen Schildpad" so please get out of your shell and tell us the truth : are you Michael or Souza  :LolLolLolLol:  and are you going to BAM in Spain?? :omg:<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1336923783:
    <br />
    on 1336860941:
    <br />
    on 1336605680:
    <br />We need to start shaving our legs, mustache and armpits to look presentable!! May be Michael is coming to Spain!!!<br />
    <br /><br />I made the same face.<br />
    <br /><br />Once in a life time! For Michael, i´ll do it! and....even take a shower!!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336930736:
    <br />
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br /><br />Look at his avatar. He is the doctor.  :omg: Is he Conrad Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br /> :icon_lol:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />My good old rule : THIPS
    > perspective  ! ! ! !  :icon_e_wink:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I'll never tell  :icon_geek: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1336932402:
    <br />
    on 1336166426:
    <br />
    on 1336091304:
    <br /><br /><br />I solved the mystery SEHF IS Joseph (JO-sehf) How do you pronounce Joseph? | ChaCha<br /><br />Sehf is michael or his father or another joseph  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
    @sweetsun.... why spain ? because you are spanish or you want a sweet sunset with mj    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@wishi still in trouble with my sig  ;D
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1337091267:
    <br />@sweetsun.... why spain ? because you are spanish or you want a sweet sunset with mj    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@wishi still in trouble with my sig  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />You're BAD.....and yes I am still in trouble...it's a happy trouble  :fresse:<br />I think sweetsunset mentioned Spain because of "pains"...same letters... :suspect: <br />could be onto something.......who knows with this hoax, LOL......<br />Have a fantastic day!<br /><br />Blessings!
    on 1337172993:
    <br />
    on 1337091267:
    <br />@sweetsun.... why spain ? because you are spanish or you want a sweet sunset with mj    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />@wishi still in trouble with my sig  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />You're BAD.....and yes I am still in trouble...it's a happy trouble  :fresse:<br />I think sweetsunset mentioned Spain because of "pains"...same letters... :suspect: <br />could be onto something.......who knows with this hoax, LOL......<br />Have a fantastic day!<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:  yes I am BAD  :michael_jackson-1135: <br /><br />so pains and spain ok<br /><br />thanks WISHI have nice day mixed with happy trouble  :icon_lol:  :bearhug:
  • on 1337175419:
    <br />
    on 1337172993:
    <br />
    on 1337091267:
    <br /><br />You're BAD.....and yes I am still in trouble...it's a happy trouble  :fresse:<br />I think sweetsunset mentioned Spain because of "pains"...same letters... :suspect: <br />could be onto something.......who knows with this hoax, LOL......<br />Have a fantastic day!<br /><br />Blessings!<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:  yes I am BAD  :michael_jackson-1135: <br /><br />so pains and spain ok<br /><br />thanks WISHI have nice day mixed with happy trouble  :icon_lol:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I am Spanish from Madrid and I want a sunset with MJ (not only one but many)  :icon_geek:    :th_bravo:
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Hello everyone,<br /><br />Nice Video to the Song, I'm sure Michael would love it. Everything in what he loves. And very intresting Lyrics.<br /><br />Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life (Dirty Version) ft. Drake - Video Dailymotion<br /><br />I couldn't find the official Video by Youtube. When I type in "official Video" for this Song I get Makeup tips or<br />Reviews or something else. :icon_lol: Sometimes it is easier to find a needle in the haystack than the right<br />Video. P.S. The Link above lead you to another Videoplatform also have no fear to watch it.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1336941898:
    <br />@SEHF... are you Souza because on your avatar shows Dutch Language: "Verborgen Schildpad" so please get out of your shell and tell us the truth : are you Michael or Souza  :LolLolLolLol:  and are you going to BAM in Spain?? :omg:<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. yes we are of one. <br /><br />No I'm not MJ or BAMming in Spain.. but I'd like to bam in Spain someday.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1336860941:
    <br />
    on 1336605680:
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Eew, yucky!  DITTO (on the face ONLY).  :-[ Sasquatch, :affraid: is that you?  :thjajaja121:[/size]
  • on 1338783222:
    <br />
    on 1336941898:
    <br />@SEHF... are you Souza because on your avatar shows Dutch Language: "Verborgen Schildpad" so please get out of your shell and tell us the truth : are you Michael or Souza  :LolLolLolLol:  and are you going to BAM in Spain?? :omg:<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. yes we are of one. <br /><br />No I'm not MJ or BAMming in Spain.. but I'd like to bam in Spain someday.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok let's have a coffee so  :icon_bounce:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1338851437:
    <br />"so whats next in the world of dead celebrity branding? Ask Tupac."<br /><br />interesting!  :icon_cool:<br /><br />thank you SweetsunsetwithMJ!  :icon_e_smile: