Family/MJ Official Facebook Page -- Clues/Hints/Whispers -- validating Front

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I'm still not sure why MJ would feel the need to allow someone to speak for/pose as him. MJ's handwriting signing someone else's username doesn't make sense to me because I don't see a motive for that. If someone else is Front, signing as Front seems unnecessarily deceptive and I have observed a concerted effort to avoid telling direct untruths in favor of the mere suggestion of what is already widely believed from the Jackson's during the hoax. If MJ simply wanted to legitimize the Front username by submitting a handwriting sample, he could just hand write something naming Front, and that would serve the purpose without the need to directly lie --by signing as someone he is not, essentially forging a signature; "love, Front".
  • heartwarriorheartwarrior Posts: 135
    Great, great work, Sarahli - so clear and evident - turns us from BeLIEvers into BeKnowers.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    Wow that makes things alot clearer and easy to follow,thankyou........ :th_bravo:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just like I don't think MJ would give the star role of 02 announcement or TII to a double, I don't think he would give this KEY role of communicating with the group so actively researching his hoax, to Jermaine.  There's no purpose in it when Michael can easily do this himself.  It would mean Back was Jermaine as well. And no way would Jermaine know MJ's intimate business, and Bible the way Back does.  And everything we had already learned about MJ for the first 2 years, lined up with Front's personality, not Jermaine's.  So I say, no way.
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    Front:<br /><br /><br />Quote<br /><br />If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael. <br />If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".<br /><br /><br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall we?<br />•What is interesting here is the mention of Mickey Mouse. Some time later we received a hint from Omer who posted a Mickey Mouse watch: Official back & Front thread. And a tweet from Paris mentioning “Mouse”:<br /><br /><br /><br />Is FRONT Omer bhatti?  :WTF:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Great work Sarahli. Thank you for putting it all here in the one thread  and easily accessed by all. <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgSdwnIwn04gNZ4i6GDrwLfnBNKuHZfkx0BLSDHgBgWsKivUn6iQ
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm not saying I necessarily think Front is Jermaine, I think MJ is more likely because I agree with bec that MJ doesn't need someone to speak for him, he's more than capable of doing it himself.  But IF he's not, Jermaine makes sense.  Especially after going through Sarahli's post - Jermaine Jermaine Jermaine!  Lol, helpin' a brother out is the bottom line.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Very well done Sarahli! Thank you for your brilliant information..Really appreciate it...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Sarahli sis,  :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: <br /><br />You did an amazing job!  :th_bravo:  Now I can give the link of this page who still think it's a coincidence. Thank you.
    on 1337347362:
    <br />I'm not saying I necessarily think Front is Jermaine, I think MJ is more likely because I agree with bec that MJ doesn't need someone to speak for him, he's more than capable of doing it himself.  But IF he's not, Jermaine makes sense.  Especially after going through Sarahli's post - Jermaine Jermaine Jermaine!  Lol, helpin' a brother out is the bottom line.<br />
    <br /><br />That makes lots of sense to me too Andrea. I also thought about Marlon. Study Peace!  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Remember Jermaine is Muslim, I don't know if he has studied the Bible in a so deep way as Michael has shown us.<br /><br /><br />
    letyourfin.png
    <br /><br />@Bec.....as I have been studying Michael hand's for some years now after his dead I am almost able to assure that the hand in this pic belongs to Michael. <br /><br />Blessings.
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    :omg: sarahli you did a great job I really love it thanks a lot  :th_bravo:<br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1337344364:
    <br />Front:<br />"If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael. <br />If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".<br /><br />What is interesting here is the mention of Mickey Mouse. Some time later we received a hint from Omer who posted a Mickey Mouse watch: Official back & Front thread. And a tweet from Paris mentioning “Mouse”:<br /><br />Is FRONT Omer bhatti?  :WTF:
    <br />I think Front = Michael = Mickey
    > Say HI to Mickey Mouse! (What's he up to?)
    letyourfin.png
    <br /><br />^^ I've never seen this photo before?<br />When and where did it appear?<br /><br />The hands do look like Michael's.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Thanks for putting it all together Sarahli...I know it must've taken you quite some time and it's greatly appreciated.<br /><br />And I also agree that if Front isn't Mike, then Jermaine's the next best bet.  I have a feeling that Donte also posts here...but not as Front.<br /><br />@Sim, Front posted that pic awhile back.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    PureLove, I have someone else's username in mind for Marlon. ; )
  • SimPattiK quote:<br />
    The hands do look like Michael's.
    <br /><br />Yes his bones are very pronounced outward and have little violet veins over a very pale hand, definitely is him.  :woohoo2:<br /><br />BTW Michael I love your hands.  :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Very few people on social network pages sign with their real names or reveal their true identities.  Why would they? It’s like committing sociai suicide.  :icon_eek:  So why would Michael risk that just to patronize fans?  So him using Front, Back or what ever he chooses does not seem so off the wall to me.
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ: yes, THAT one is a nice pair of hands!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337354115:
    <br />@Sim, Front posted that pic awhile back.
    :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />He did? How on EARTH did I miss that!!??<br />I mean I've been through Front's posts like a dozen times, to search for key-words and language-clues, but I don't remember seeing that pic ever before this thread! :suspect: wtf? I guess sometimes we really ARE blind!!! even if we have our eyes wide open!! :animal0017:<br /><br /><br />Just one more reason to thank Sarahli once again, for her Front-clues RECAP! :icon_e_wink:
    on 1337354376:
    <br />PureLove, I have someone else's username in mind for Marlon. ; )<br />
    <br /><br /> :affraid: PM it to me girl.   :suspect:<br /><br />
    on 1337354999:
    <br />@sweetsunsetwithMJ: yes, THAT one is a nice pair of hands!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337354115:
    <br />@Sim, Front posted that pic awhile back.
    :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:<br /><br />He did? How on EARTH did I miss that!!??<br />I mean I've been through Front's posts like a dozen times, to search for key-words and language-clues, but I don't remember seeing that pic ever before this thread! :suspect: wtf? I guess sometimes we really ARE blind!!! even if we have our eyes wide open!! :animal0017:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I don't remember this hand picture posted by Front either. He posted one single hand like a waving hand. I guess I missed it too.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    No, I haven't seen the hands picture before either. I think I'd remember it if I had. (Will probably find I commented on it now!)  Posted in Summer 2011, so maybe it was at a time I wasn't taking too much notice of him!  Does anyone have a link to the post please?
    PureLove I'm at work and PM'ing here doesn't work for some reason (computer and internet suck, can't quote people either, or preview).  Right now, I'd rather noT Say who I think Marlon could be, lol.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Here's the link to where Front posted the pic:<br /><br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall<br /><br />I always thought this was also a connection/'whisper' of some sort:<br /><br />On June 28, 2011, Front wrote:<br />
    <br />Aug 24 + 1 day of Simmering----> Aug 25<br /><br />Do NOT forget the 1 day of Simmering, for it is a consequential and VITAL ingredient of the recipe---Past, Present & Future! Look for it............<br /><br />And rest assured, my friends, they did NOT and WILL not break  him, for he is..........<br /><br />in a kiNgdom far Away<br />but perhaps cLoser than yoU thinK<br />Bolstering his next movE<br />checkmAtE----> is on the BRink<br /><br />"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --- Long live The King
    <br />For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall<br /><br />And then we had the autopsy pic....apart from being fake, was also dated wrong.  It was dated August 25th...a date we were told to "look for it".  The context of Front's post...and him mentioning that date specifically, might have been his way of assuring and/or comforting us in what ended up being a very 'tough' moment for many fans.  <br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I wish I knew how to go back and find stuff and post it like you do, since I don’t I have to pull it from my head,  :Pulling_hair: .  But wouldn’t the above post also reference the clock that was drawn by Front with the words past, present, and future on it?  Seems he told us in the above to look for it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The pic is in this post: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall<br /><br />
    on 1308325714:
    <br />Yellow_Brick_Road_5.jpg<br /><br />Let your fingers do the walkin'……….<br /><br />letyourfingersdothewalk.png<br /><br />Let your eyes do the watchin'……….<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLtnj8EzRFQFgFuUfOFOei5jB7RaB5jzufDwjMNWkA6vhlnjA4Aw&t=1<br /><br />Speculate and conspire as you may. Allow me to reiterate…..do not take my words/numbers/dates as conclusive evidence. It's apparent that you don't---and that's a positive. The PROOF will manifest itself upon the proclamation of his return and during this journey together. You'll see. Regardless of "ASS"umptions, I wish you all well…but I will NOT tolerate another attempt at a mentality beating on a board. Had enough of that "Back" then.<br />
    <br /><br />Curls, you were posting actively at the time, do you remember now?