The Official BAD 25 Thread

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    i´m listening BAD25 on facebook app and sound great is funny that all the cds duration is 3:04 hs LOL
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    This was shown live on "The View" this morning.<br /><br />
  • on 1342157326:
    <br />write him a dear john letter<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:  :suspect:  :icon_e_surprised:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :moonwalk_:  :smiley_abuv: <br /><br />Dear MoonWalker-<br /><br />Your Free! Fly!<br /><br />Peace-<br /><br />Oh Hi SEHF..lol
    Who else is watching?! :icon_razz:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I am!  Commercial break!  LOVE THIS!!
  • It's not on yet in my time zone but I cut my dinner with family short because I thought it started last hour. oh well, I'll be ready when it starts - I think 1/2 hour from now :)<br /><br />Happy Thanksgiving!
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I'm watching it as well...too bad quite a lot has been cut out.  If I remember correctly, the whole thing was 2+ hours.<br /><br />I'm really glad I was able to see the full docu at TIFF.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    that "crying" part just now was kinda awkward.......
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1353642431:
    <br />that "crying" part just now was kinda awkward.......<br />
    <br /><br />I agree - the silence. I guess to show how everyone is still in disbelief, speechless, then the cry without tears, and Branca wiping away a tear that wasn't there.  :suspect:<br /><br />Interesting sequence... Leave me alone, to Jermaine's announcement, to the silence, followed by Danyel Smith saying about his death 'we should all be ashamed' <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1353642431:
    <br /><br />LOL I cringed when they did that, its weird when you have a different perspective
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    If anyone now or in the future has an online source for viewing this documentary, please post a link on this thread.
  • <br /><br /> BAD 25...something at beginning, "Spike Lee Joint" (at least that's how I remember it. Then Randy Jackson Jr on twitter posts <br />Randy Jackson Jr. ‏ @ randyjacksonjr <br />I hope everyone is watching the Bad 25 documentary right now... Amazing joint <br /><br /><br />Joint.........Production???? :multiplespotting:
  • on 1353644993:
    <br />
    on 1353642431:
    <br /><br />I agree - the silence. I guess to show how everyone is still in disbelief, speechless, then the cry without tears, and Branca wiping away a tear that wasn't there.  :suspect:<br /><br />Interesting sequence... Leave me alone, to Jermaine's announcement, to the silence, followed by Danyel Smith saying about his death 'we should all be ashamed'<br />
    <br />Everyone looked genuinely upset...except Branca who didn't look the least bit upset. I laughed so hard at that pitiful tear he tried to pretend into existence.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1353647300:
    <br />If anyone now or in the future has an online source for viewing this documentary, please post a link on this thread.<br />
    <br />I had to work tonight so I missed it, but I've been watching the German parts available.<br />At 5:29 they explain about the Annie dummy for smooth criminal.<br /><br />
  • on 1353659824:
    <br />
    on 1353647300:
    <br />If anyone now or in the future has an online source for viewing this documentary, please post a link on this thread.<br />
    <br />I had to work tonight so I missed it, but I've been watching the German parts available.<br />At 5:29 they explain about the Annie dummy for smooth criminal.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much for posting this!  I really want to see the full version, there are several bits in the video you posted that weren't in the edited version for TV last night  on  television here.
    <br /><br />I believe the full version will be available on dvd in February. 
  • on 1353644993:
    <br />
    on 1353642431:
    <br /><br />I agree - the silence. I guess to show how everyone is still in disbelief, speechless, then the cry without tears, and Branca wiping away a tear that wasn't there.  :suspect:<br /><br />Interesting sequence... Leave me alone, to Jermaine's announcement, to the silence, followed by Danyel Smith saying about his death 'we should all be ashamed'<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: Branca’s dry tears.  I love how they zoomed in at them one at a time on que.  That’s a wrap!
    on 1353647300:
    <br /><br />Try this link bec  http://www.hulu.com/watch/427627<br /><br />I found it on twitter but I can't watch it since I'm in Canada, it says it's only available in the U.S. so hopefully it'll work for you.
    Thanks RK, that link works for me!
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    :woohoo2: Thanks RK!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh you guys are  so great! Thank you for the link(s)!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That documentary was great...although very edited I think.......however, what in the world was up with showing the CPR dummy and talking about that being "Annie" from Smooth Criminal......I choked so hard, lol.  They were talking about how important it is to assess the person before giving CPR and that Michael knew this, etc.....I was stunned really.  <br />Also the clock on the Hayvenhurst home.....did I see 2:26?  As in the death time?  Things were just strange with this documentary.  But, I do think it was really well done.  I enjoyed it very much.  <br />Two signs that were hanging at Hayvenhurst:<br /><br />Those Who Reach, Touch the Stars<br />and <br />Follow Your Dreams, Wherever They May Lead<br /><br />Thanks for the links....I'll watch more over the weekend.....<br />Blessings
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Saw it....THANKS :icon_razz:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1353687424:
    <br /><br />Thanks RK be downloading it now                :bearhug: