JERMAINE JACKSON I'm CHANGING My Last Name

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1352412218:
    <br />
    on 1352411172:
    <br />
    on 1352393137:
    <br />[size=14pt]JERMAINE JACKSON PETITIONS TO ALTER FAMOUS NAME[/size]<br /><br />http://bigstory.ap.org/article/jermaine-jackson-petitions-alter-famous-name#overlay-context=article/10-things-know-today-49<br />
    <br /><br /><br />tumblr_mcvpkeLkol1qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Good Try @sweetswingset-<;br /><br />Remember Remember The Time some bird wispered 2 U that it does make sense... U jus don't kNow it yet!...<br /><br />Your title under ur name says u wanna celebrate "The Bam!"<br /><br />Go head on girl!<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at this Paris' tweet:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />bang bang<br /><br />Haha brothers are meaning the same with bombs drawings or interjections just to say BAM!!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great moment !!!!  :icon_bounce:...but...Jacksun??    :icon_geek: :icon_rolleyes: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_razz:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352402668:
    <br />the letter "U" is the 21st letter of the alphabet... (there is a gematria match with the name, "Kai")<br />...... another crazy coincidence, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />and of course the 21st of December is the Summer and Winter solstices this year  :icon_albino:
    tumblr_mcvpkeLkol1qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br />Yeah....O-Bee is  :icon_cool:  alright<br /><br />Sweet picture with the 3 bombs a'bammin'
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    [size=10pt]Jermaine Jackson's RIDICULOUS Name Change[/size]<br /><br /><br />1:34 Jermaine Jackson decided to change his name for some reason... and you won't believe the ridiculous new name he chose for himself!<br /><br /> http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_i4d6jtc7/#ixzz2BgCVUsTY
    on 1352418239:
    <br />[size=10pt]Jermaine Jackson's RIDICULOUS Name Change[/size]<br /><br /><br />1:34 Jermaine Jackson decided to change his name for some reason... and you won't believe the ridiculous new name he chose for himself!<br /><br /> http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_i4d6jtc7/#ixzz2BgCVUsTY<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't help but  :thjajaja121:    at that video.
  • on 1352418699:
    <br />
    on 1352418239:
    <br />[size=10pt]Jermaine Jackson's RIDICULOUS Name Change[/size]<br /><br /><br />1:34 Jermaine Jackson decided to change his name for some reason... and you won't believe the ridiculous new name he chose for himself!<br /><br /> http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_i4d6jtc7/#ixzz2BgCVUsTY<br />
    <br /><br />I just can't help but  :thjajaja121:    at that video.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :over-react-smiley:  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />Your a Good Bro Jerm 2 allow urself to be made a Mockery of for the sleepy sheeps!  :affraid:<br /><br />I'm lmao so hard my sides hurt! Must Not Overload!<br /><br />That's some Comedy 4 your ass. <br /><br />In your face Media whores...Pearl Jr. included!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    yeah, funny weird TMZ video... 'or he could be Michael Jackson'  ?  :icon_cool:<br /><br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />(Cough) @AnthonyJacksun ; .....9:01 PM - 7 Nov 12 ·<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • hmmm wonder how the original jackson is takin" that?<br />[move] :moonwalk_:[/move]
  • Blanket twitter:<br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br /><br />☀sun <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1352429855:
    <br />Blanket twitter:<br /><br />Blanket Jackson‏@RealBlanket<;br /><br />☀sun<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:  :icon_mrgreen:  :smiley_abuv:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't get it.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1352443354:
    <br />I don't get it.<br />
    <br /><br />You and me both..
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    I loved how News Corp - on all distribution channels - ran away with this story as if they had nothing else to spit out.<br /><br />Thanks TMZ for those tears of laughter...<br /><br />"JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNN with 12 Ns", "Brayking Nooz" combined with<br />"Conrad Murray has just been released from prison because he changed his name to CUNRAD MORRAY".<br /><br />Harvey, you're beating yourself hahaha<br />How much more will it (do they still need to) take? 777 vi(als)deos?<br />
    on 1352444352:
    <br />I loved how News Corp - on all distribution channels - ran away with this story as if they had nothing else to spit out.<br /><br />Thanks TMZ for those tears of laughter...<br /><br />"JACKSONNNNNNNNNNNN with 12 Ns", "Brayking Nooz" combined with<br />"Conrad Murray has just been released from prison because he changed his name to CUNRAD MORRAY".<br /><br />Harvey, you're beating yourself hahaha<br />How much more will it (do they still need to) take? 777 vi(als)deos?<br />
    <br /><br />hahaha.......i_deed!<br /><br />Funny shoutout to the missing N today on MJ's official twitter  :icon_lol:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We can't blame this one on the boogie ...so we'll blame it on the sun shine Jermaine.  :icon_razz: You're funny <br /><br />
  • Bam on a SUNday?? Who knows. Unsure about SUN reference from Jermaine...<br />
  • on 1352452408:
    <br />We can't blame this one on the boogie ...so we'll blame it on the sun shine Jermaine.  :icon_razz: You're funny <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I remember this from TMZ..<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Home <br />Jermaine Jackson Music Video -- Blame it on the Boogie.<br /> <br /><br /><br /><br />9/3/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF.<br /> <br /><br /><br />Jermaine Jackson Music Video<br />1978 Called...<br /><br /><br />Jermaine Jackson is shooting a BRAND NEW music video for the Jackson 5 song "Blame it on the Boogie" -- problem is, he's missing four Jacksons ... and it's not 1978 anymore.<br /><br />The 56-year-old was putting the video together earlier this week in Venice, CA.<br /><br />FUN FACT: When "Boogie" came out in 1978, Jermaine wasn't even in the band anymore ... he had been replaced by his brother Randy.<br />.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/03/jermaine-jackson-blame-it-on-the-boogie-music-video-michael-jackson-dancing/#ixzz2Bj8DOWzJ
    <br /><br />Jermaine's wiki page has been modified recently: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine Jacksun, 2007<br /> <br /><br /><br />Background information<br /> <br /><br /><br />Birth name<br /> <br />Jermaine LaJuane Jacksun<br /> <br /><br /><br />Born<br /> <br />December 11, 1954 (age 57)<br /> Gary, Indiana, United States<br /> <br /><br /><br />Genres<br /> <br />R&B, soul, funk, dance<br /> <br /><br /><br />Occupations<br /> <br />Musician, singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer, author<br /> <br /><br /><br />Instruments<br /> <br />Vocals, bass guitar, guitar, keyboards, piano<br /> <br /><br /><br />Years active<br /> <br />1964–present<br /> <br /><br /><br />Labels<br /> <br />Motown, Epic, Arista, LaFace<br /> <br />Associated acts<br /> <br />The Jackson 5, Switch, Whitney Houston, Miki Howard Kino Kiongivi, Rihanna, Fabolous<br /> <br />Website<br /> <br />Official website<br /><br />
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Jackson<br />
  • kinda takes me back to the SUNflowers  <br /><br />
  • on 1352412218:
    <br />
    on 1352411172:
    <br />
    on 1352393137:
    <br />[size=14pt]JERMAINE JACKSON PETITIONS TO ALTER FAMOUS NAME[/size]<br /><br />http://bigstory.ap.org/article/jermaine-jackson-petitions-alter-famous-name#overlay-context=article/10-things-know-today-49<br />
    <br /><br /><br />tumblr_mcvpkeLkol1qmfn96o1_500.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Good Try @sweetswingset-<;br /><br />Remember Remember The Time some bird wispered 2 U that it does make sense... U jus don't kNow it yet!...<br /><br />Your title under ur name says u wanna celebrate "The Bam!"<br /><br />Go head on girl!<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />Look at this Paris' tweet:<br /><br />Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson<;br />bang bang<br /><br />Haha brothers are meaning the same with bombs drawings or interjections just to say BAM!!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />You see how the brothers are hinting lately the BAM?  :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />Blanket Jackson ‏@RealBlanket<;br />boom ba doom boom boom ba doom boom bass
  • on 1352408152:
    <br />
    on 1352392077:
    <br />Did TMZ offer any evidence that a petition for Jermaine to change his name was actually filed, or is this just a rumor or hear-say? Did he change his twitter name yet or mentioned it on twitter?<br />
    <br /><br /> Damn you a Sourpuss! Of course not! We don't care about Jerm and his name change.  :icon_lol:  :icon_albino:<br /><br />We care about MJ's Legacy and what he has done to help the children. K.i.D.S.<br /><br />If someone still needs to hunt twitter lookin' 4 clues or signs 2 find MJ they gonna be real sad. lmao...<br /><br /><br />Carry On OBee.<br /><br />http://www.kids4life.com/<br />https://twitter.com/RealOBee<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:    :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />I didnt mention anything about "clues" or "signs" about finding MJ. All im asking for is some type of confirmation (which I havent't been able to find) that indicates that Jermaine is actually changing his name. Thats it. A document, a verbal or twitter confirmation by Jermaine himself. I dont believe this story for one second, unless theres confirmation that hasnt come to my attention or something I may have missed.
  • ok ok my bad. however 4 real IF ideas like that stay in these children's minds here, they will never leave cyberland and go outside n play and be creative.<br /><br />Luvunited
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352420991:
    <br />yeah, funny weird TMZ video... 'or he could be Michael Jackson'  ?  :icon_cool:<br /><br /> ‏@AnthonyJJackson<;br />(Cough) @AnthonyJacksun ; .....9:01 PM - 7 Nov 12 ·<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />
    When Anthony was 7 years old, his father Tony passed away. At that time Michael became significantly involved in his life. Not only was Anthony Michael's cousin, he was also Michael's protege, God son and friend. Anthony was also writing music for Michael at his request, which was the greatest honor of Anthony's life. He is close  to the Jackson family, especially from the next generation.<br />http://www.jackson-source.com/next-generation/87-anthony
    <br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1352443606:
    <br />
    on 1352443354:
    <br />I don't get it.<br />
    <br /><br />You and me both..<br />
    <br /><br />Let me be part of the conga train...i don´t get it either  :WTF:
  • Maybe this is relevant to the controversy surrounding the spelling of Michael’s middle name on official documents.  As in, upon Michael’s return he is shown papers stating he died, and questioned about it etc. He can look them over, smile, and in earnest reply "it wasn’t me”.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    There is a guy in youtube that uses Jacksun as his artist name. Can Jermaine use it as well?