JERMAINE JACKSON I'm CHANGING My Last Name

Comments

• on 1352443606:
    <br />
    on 1352443354:
    <br />I don't get it.<br />
    <br /><br />You and me both..<br />
    <br /><br />You should have some kinda indication Sehf, since just a couple of weeks ago, you had your own identity crisis  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Anyway what's up with the whole Souza and lovehearts thing? Is there something I missed?
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Some thoughts.<br /><br />A name is a word or term used for identification.<br />In Arthurian mythology, part of the code of honour and chivalry practiced by knights was that a knight who lost a duel must reveal his name to the victor.<br />(http://en.wikipedia.org)<br /><br /><br />Jermaine was said to want to change his last name (identification).<br />(In a first glimpse, we would understand "Jackson" is his legal last name, but it could also be a last name in a time sequence, thus he had several names and Jackson happened to be the last one in a sequence).<br /><br />Changing a name is changing identity.<br /><br />JacksOn vs. JacksUn<br />O is like a closed fist, U is like opened hands to receive and keep and will hold more sand than a fist.<br /><br />Now the missing "n" was turned upside down into an existing "u". This change was pointed out, thus emphasized in its importance (and confirmed by Front).<br /><br />"n" is the indicator of an unknown mass of many unknown and unspecific to their quantity and existance.<br /><br />"u" is pointing to a very specific individual, "u" is not even comparable to an "x" placeholder since this is singular but still unspecific.<br /><br />"u" is used in the Americas as an abbreviation for "you".<br /><br />The petition for changing a name is filed with the Superior Court of California (one of the "non-alleged" potential sting targets).<br />If the documents leaked to TMZ, well...<br /><br />JackSUN? KRM?<br /><br />The time has come.<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352598510:
    <br />
    on 1352443606:
    <br />
    on 1352443354:
    <br />I don't get it.<br />
    <br /><br />You and me both..<br />
    <br /><br />You should have some kinda indication Sehf, since just a couple of weeks ago, you had your own identity crisis  :icon_geek:<br /><br />Anyway what's up with the whole Souza and lovehearts thing? Is there something I missed?<br />
    <br />Maybe they've gone to Spain together, as they talked of. :animal0017:<br /><br />About Jermaine, I read his name-change story in our city newspaper today, saw it on some TV news show, AND heard it on the morning radio news! It's ridiculously NOT newsworthy.  So maybe this again is just putting Michael Jackson's name out there, through something about his brother.  I'm sure people are just thinking  :WTF: and don't give it a second thought, but it's a little seed planted I'll bet.  Michael controlling the press.
  • What r u talking about ellyd??? KRG or whatever?
  • on 1352587551:
    <br />Maybe this is relevant to the controversy surrounding the spelling of Michael’s middle name on official documents.  As in, upon Michael’s return he is shown papers stating he died, and questioned about it etc. He can look them over, smile, and in earnest reply "it wasn’t me”.<br />
    <br /><br />
  • on 1352650454:
    <br />
    on 1352587551:
    <br />Maybe this is relevant to the controversy surrounding the spelling of Michael’s middle name on official documents.  As in, upon Michael’s return he is shown papers stating he died, and questioned about it etc. He can look them over, smile, and in earnest reply "it wasn’t me”.<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />LOL, don't forget batting the eyelashes.... :)
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    IDK but every time I read here and I feel the urge to post a comment...then I stop...because nothing makes sense and  then I just burst into hysterical laughters every time!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />But I found interesting the comment left by Ellyd!!  :icon_e_wink:
  • <br /><br />I hope this link is valid  :icon_mrgreen:
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    LMP was asking for a SUN shower.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1352674744:
    <br />
    on 1352650454:
    <br />
    on 1352587551:
    <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />LOL, don't forget batting the eyelashes.... :)<br />
    <br />I'll try it next time, but maybe some magic words along with it. :ghsdf:<br /><br />Hes, I loved the video, especially seeing gorgeous MJ there! :affraid:<br /><br />Ellyd<br />
    LMP was asking for a SUN shower.
    <br />Oh the dots always connect!  Interesting thoughts you have! (as usual :D)<br />
  • on 1352698296:
    <br />LMP was asking for a SUN shower.<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry Ellyd I don't get it!! when did she say that? does it mean she just wanted to sunbathe?  :icon_rolleyes:
  • <br />was there something about a rainbow not too long ago? i only remember someone asking what it was about<br /><br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshower
  • Here´s an update, Jermaine´s explanation:<br /><br />
    12 November 2012 - 23H41  <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Jermaine Jackson comes clean on 'Jacksun' name tweak [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine, pictured here in 2010, explained Monday he had registered the name "Jacksun" as an official pseudonym [size=12pt]because he loves the sun[/size] -- but that his legal name remained unchanged. <br /><br /><br />AFP - Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine explained Monday he had registered the name "Jacksun" as an official pseudonym because he loves the sun -- but that his legal name remained unchanged.<br /> <br />"I didn't change my name," Jackson told a press conference in Paris when asked about reports he petitioned a US court last week to let him tweak the spelling of his famous surname to "Jermaine Jacksun".<br /> <br />"I just changed one letter because I love the sun. The sound is the same," he explained, based on a French translation of his comments.<br /> <br />"It is still 'Jackson', it is just J-a-c-k-s-u-n, but that's for me personally", he added in English, saying he had had the pseudonym registered with a lawyer.<br /> <br />"In the business my last name will always remain J-a-c-k-s-o-n."<br /> <br />Jermaine Jackson also confirmed he is to perform in a musical in Paris on January 21, 27 and 28, based on his new book about the late King of Pop, dubbed "You Are Not Alone".<br /> <br />In it he will perform songs by George Gershwin, Cole Porter and the Jackson Five, alongside the French baritone singer David Serero.<br />
    <br />http://www.france24.com/en/20121112-jermaine-jackson-comes-clean-jacksun-name-tweak<br /><br />Hmmm.. SUN :icon_cool: <br /><br />SUN=TRUTH<br /><br />
    The first thing you might notice is that "Truth" stands with her foot on a globe of the earth, symbolizing her power over the globe. Then looking closer you will see that she clutches in her arms the [size=14pt]sun[/size], probably symbolizing Truth's love for the light rather than darkness, [size=12pt]and that the Truth will be revealed in time, by the light of day.[/size]
    http://biblelight.net/verita.htm<br /><br />and that the Truth will be revealed in time, by the light of day JackSUN=JackTRUTH  :icon_arrow: The sun will rise=the truth is coming :icon_cool:<br /><br />LOVE
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1352764781:
    <br /><br />Hmmm.. SUN :icon_cool: <br /><br />SUN=TRUTH<br /><br />
    The first thing you might notice is that "Truth" stands with her foot on a globe of the earth, symbolizing her power over the globe. Then looking closer you will see that she clutches in her arms the [size=14pt]sun[/size], probably symbolizing Truth's love for the light rather than darkness, [size=12pt]and that the Truth will be revealed in time, by the light of day.[/size]
    http://biblelight.net/verita.htm<br /><br />and that the Truth will be revealed in time, by the light of day JackSUN=JackTRUTH  :icon_arrow: The sun will rise=the truth is coming :icon_cool:<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />I hope this is the meaning.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />otherwise... Sunny Day<br />Sweepin' the clouds away<br />On my way to where the air is sweet <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ everlastinglove_MJ<br /><br /><br /><br />The sun will rise=the truth is coming    :bowdown: :bowdown: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br />
  • <br /><br />I couldn’t help it  :LolLolLolLol:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab.
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forumpics/back/52582006.jpg
  • on 1352777408:
    <br />
    tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab.
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forumpics/back/52582006.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, Bec, for bringing it back to BACK and the 7 day theory. It's all connected. Was there anything in a BACK post that connected 12/21/12?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Off the top of my head nothing comes to mind, voice.
  • on 1352764781:
    <br />Here´s an update, Jermaine´s explanation:<br /><br />
    12 November 2012 - 23H41  <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Jermaine Jackson comes clean on 'Jacksun' name tweak [/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine, pictured here in 2010, explained Monday he had registered the name "Jacksun" as an official pseudonym [size=12pt]because he loves the sun[/size] -- but that his legal name remained unchanged. <br /><br /><br />AFP - Michael Jackson's older brother Jermaine explained Monday he had registered the name "Jacksun" as an official pseudonym because he loves the sun -- but that his legal name remained unchanged.<br /> <br />"I didn't change my name," Jackson told a press conference in Paris when asked about reports he petitioned a US court last week to let him tweak the spelling of his famous surname to "Jermaine Jacksun".<br /> <br />"I just changed one letter because I love the sun. The sound is the same," he explained, based on a French translation of his comments.<br /> <br />"It is still 'Jackson', it is just J-a-c-k-s-u-n, but that's for me personally", he added in English, saying he had had the pseudonym registered with a lawyer.<br /> <br />"In the business my last name will always remain J-a-c-k-s-o-n."<br /> <br />Jermaine Jackson also confirmed he is to perform in a musical in Paris on January 21, 27 and 28, based on his new book about the late King of Pop, dubbed "You Are Not Alone".<br /> <br />In it he will perform songs by George Gershwin, Cole Porter and the Jackson Five, alongside the French baritone singer David Serero.<br />
    <br />http://www.france24.com/en/20121112-jermaine-jackson-comes-clean-jacksun-name-tweak<br /><br />Hmmm.. SUN :icon_cool: <br /><br />SUN=TRUTH<br /><br />
    http://biblelight.net/verita.htm<br /><br />and that the Truth will be revealed in time, by the light of day JackSUN=JackTRUTH  :icon_arrow: The sun will rise=the truth is coming :icon_cool:<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    <br /><br />I think it fits nicely with the 21st december, Mayans see the Sun as God, and the sun goes into Aquarius or something to that description, which then begins the age of Aquarius... Beginning of the 5th Sun?  I have been taking in so much information lately so that could be slightly incorrect, I'm going to have to refresh my memory again on it later when i get the chance
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    <br /><br />Totally off topic, but I have a scab on the back of my hand from a burn I sustained over a week ago - it keeps breaking open every morning (as the sun rises, ha!), takes all day to seal itself again, only to break open again next day .... and so it goes on! No brighter days on the horizon for my poor hand! Getting annoyed with it now!  >:(<br /><br />Back on topic, seriously, there are some awesome coincidences going on here (Jermaine Jacksun and back's quote above) or MJ has one hell of a flow chart stashed away somewhere!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1352792751:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Totally off topic, but I have a scab on the back of my hand from a burn I sustained over a week ago - it keeps breaking open every morning (as the sun rises, ha!), takes all day to seal itself again, only to break open again next day .... and so it goes on! No brighter days on the horizon for my poor hand! Getting annoyed with it now!  >:(<br /><br />Back on topic, seriously, there are some awesome coincidences going on here (Jermaine Jacksun and back's quote above) or MJ has one hell of a flow chart stashed away somewhere!<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry, off topic (mods don't kill me!)<br /><br />curls, you could use burn creams. They soften the skin and prevent it from breaking open until it heals! <br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1352792751:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Totally off topic, but I have a scab on the back of my hand from a burn I sustained over a week ago - it keeps breaking open every morning (as the sun rises, ha!), takes all day to seal itself again, only to break open again next day .... and so it goes on! No brighter days on the horizon for my poor hand! Getting annoyed with it now!  >:(<br /><br />Back on topic, seriously, there are some awesome coincidences going on here (Jermaine Jacksun and back's quote above) or MJ has one hell of a flow chart stashed away somewhere!<br />
    <br /><br />lol.....can you imagine the size of the flow chart for the hoax? Must be enormous!<br /><br />I wonder if MJ also has a spreadsheet keeping  track of all his on-line aliases and their associated passwords for the various forums/twitter accounts  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:  :icon_mrgreen: