on 1353430653:
    <br />
    on 1353402406:
    <br />
    on 1353363964:
    <br />
    on 1352923485:
    <br />The Sun = TS  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This is really greatest!!!  :moonwalk_: :bearhug: :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />May be we can draw  a conclusion who TS really is!! :icon_e_wink: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Are you hinting that TS could be Jermaine Jackson?<br />
    <br /><br />Hmmmmm....... in hoaxland everything is possible !!  :LolLolLolLol: Besides, who was the spokesman of the family when Michael "allegedly" (favorite word of TS  ;D) died?? And who announced Michael's death to the world? If I am right on this one, then I insist on having a kee wee drink from Jermaine. If I'm wrong, then he'll get some carrot juice!! I have a lot of it!!  (thanks to Bunny and Sarahli  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:) <br /><br />A deal is a deal!  :icon_lol:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Slightly off topic, but Jermaine was/is in The Netherlands, with our international celebrity Andre Rieu!<br /><br />https://mobile.twitter.com/andrerieu<br /><br />Andre stated they might going to work together! Wow, that would be nice!<br /><br />The Jacksons are going to perform at Night of the Proms in Rotterdam this coming weekend. According to reviews their performance in Antwerp at Night of the Proms was a blast! Go Jacksons!!!