TIAI December 1

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1354391140:
    <br />
    on 1354389646:
    <br />even I don't understand what's going on...when is Michael coming back? let's keep an eye on Bahrain...oh I remembered... Paris 'location' on twitter is written is in Arabic... "wonderland", is it connected in anyway?<br />
    <br /><br />Okay guys, this is totally off topic but I have to post it! It's so much fun!!<br /><br />Well, as you all know the word "Bahrain" is pronounced as "Barain" which means that the "h" is silent. In fact, the "Bahraini" people pronounce this word in a completely different way. There is this strange "h" in the Arabic language that almost no one can pronounce but the Arabs only.<br /><br />Here is a video on how to pronounce this strange letter. On 6:54 you'll find the pronunciation. Whoever manages to pronounce this letter the right way will get the hoax trophy. So TS and Mr. Font are also challenged now!!<br /><br /> /><br /><br />132_trophy-l.jpg<br /><br />Who will get it first??  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />  <br />
    <br /><br />Well, if I tell you that I managed to pronounce this letter and even pronounce Bahrain properly in arabic, do I get the trophy?  :D
    on 1354359331:
    <br />Here is the redirect post ......from TIai update #6.5: Michael & Elvis, DOUBle-scam from TS??      (TIME DOUBTS) <br /><br />
    on 1291224792:
    <br />
    7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?
    <br /><br />Nice catch Sarahli!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --><br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />I think this redirect is about BAM, mainly because the word BAM is plastered all over that post lol. Number 7 is nice as well, I think too that it has to do with the 777 being soon completed. Maybe this tells us that Sign 7 is BAM itself? Michael's return. Perhaps, this is just an assumption. I don't know if Bahrain is still relevant, maybe, maybe not. <br /><br />Didn't notice it's been exactly 2 years. What a timing. Even more cool.  :icon_rr:
  • Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354400489:
    <br />
    on 1354391140:
    <br />
    on 1354389646:
    <br />even I don't understand what's going on...when is Michael coming back? let's keep an eye on Bahrain...oh I remembered... Paris 'location' on twitter is written is in Arabic... "wonderland", is it connected in anyway?<br />
    <br /><br />Okay guys, this is totally off topic but I have to post it! It's so much fun!!<br /><br />Well, as you all know the word "Bahrain" is pronounced as "Barain" which means that the "h" is silent. In fact, the "Bahraini" people pronounce this word in a completely different way. There is this strange "h" in the Arabic language that almost no one can pronounce but the Arabs only.<br /><br />Here is a video on how to pronounce this strange letter. On 6:54 you'll find the pronunciation. Whoever manages to pronounce this letter the right way will get the hoax trophy. So TS and Mr. Font are also challenged now!!<br /><br /> /><br /><br />132_trophy-l.jpg<br /><br />Who will get it first??  :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />  <br />
    <br /><br />Well, if I tell you that I managed to pronounce this letter and even pronounce Bahrain properly in arabic, do I get the trophy?  :D<br />
    <br /><br />Of course :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />And the winner is................. Sarahli !<br /><br /><br />132_trophy-l.jpg<br /><br /><br />Can you speak Arabic!??????????????????????
    @ Diggy, if you want a good laugh yes I can speak arabic lol... but I can pronounce some words quite well, and Barhain is one of them.  ;D
  • on 1354401653:
    <br />Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />All the best and congratulations in advance.<br /><br />Wow your dedicated. On forum day before wedding  :icon_razz:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    The B the A and the M are all gigantic compared to the rest of the letters in each word so I definitely took it as something to do with the [size=18pt]BAM [/size]and not Bahrain.....that is why I am getting excited...<br /><br />...but hey what the hell would I know?<br />
    on 1354402494:
    <br />The B the A and the M are all gigantic compared to the rest of the letters in each word so I definitely took it as something to do with the [size=18pt]BAM [/size]and not Bahrain.....that is why I am getting excited...<br /><br />...but hey would the hell do I know?<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1354366345:
    <br />Cool redirect!  :icon_rr:<br /><br />So I understand that...<br />bamant.jpg<br /><br />is...<br />comingsoonl.jpg<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Sarahli the redirect is hinting your post, where did you get that "7 Bahrain and Michael Bam, coincidence" from? was it posted by TS? why members here are so happy about it? sorry I usually see everything very clearly but in this case the only thing I understand is that the redirect is on a double BAM thread but IDK why Hopi posted it? well I know that is posted because was posted last Dec 01' 2010 and today is Dec 01 but there is not confirmation from TS or Front, isn't it? :icon_e_confused:.
  • on 1354402415:
    <br />
    on 1354401653:
    <br />Tomorrow is my wedding, it would be a great present... BAM!  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br />All the best and congratulations in advance.<br /><br />Wow your dedicated. On forum day before wedding  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />  :icon_lol: Thank you so much! Yes I am, with all this stress I need to come here and find a quite spot to keep up to date.
    <br />@sweetsunset<;br /><br />It came from the original Update 6.5 by TS and Sarahli bolded the B, A and M and increased the font size in her post back in the original thread:<br /><br />Sarahli's post (actually the redirect goes to lilwendy's post that has quoted Sarahli's bolded B, A and M post......and lilwendy says "nice catch Sarahli"  & it's on page 2 of that thread.....hope that helps ?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,16148.0.html<br /><br />
    on 1291188615:
    <br />Are the Elvis and MJ parallels all a scam by TS?  In fact, is TS involved in a complex murder plot along with Sony and TMZ—using Elvis and numerology, etc, to make the MJ death look like hoax??  This post covers the answers to these questions.<br /><br />However, if you are a hoax newbie, this post will not make much sense until you have read at least the following posts:<br /><br />TIAI Update #4a, #4b, #4c, & #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.<br /><br />TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}.<br /><br />Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14058}.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />1. Outline<br /><br />1. Outline<br />2. Truth Will Prevail<br />3. Most Recent Predictions<br />4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward<br />5. Outthinking the Illuminati<br />6. Katherine and Randy<br />[size=14pt]7. Bahrain And Michael[/size]<br />8. God Can Protect<br />9. “His Own Words”<br />10. Eliza’s Court Case<br />11. Eleven Thirty<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />
  • on 1354404223:
    <br /><br />@sweetsunset<;br /><br />It came from the original Update 6.5 by TS and Sarahli bolded the B, A and M and increased the font size in her post back in the original thread:<br /><br />Sarahli's post (actually the redirect goes to lilwendy's post that has quoted Sarahli's bolded B, A and M post......and lilwendy says "nice catch Sarahli"  & it's on page 2 of that thread.....hope that helps ?<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,16148.0.html<br /><br />
    on 1291188615:
    <br />Are the Elvis and MJ parallels all a scam by TS?  In fact, is TS involved in a complex murder plot along with Sony and TMZ—using Elvis and numerology, etc, to make the MJ death look like hoax??  This post covers the answers to these questions.<br /><br />However, if you are a hoax newbie, this post will not make much sense until you have read at least the following posts:<br /><br />TIAI Update #4a, #4b, #4c, & #4d: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=7010}.<br /><br />TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11061}.<br /><br />Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET<br />{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14058}.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />1. Outline<br /><br />1. Outline<br />2. Truth Will Prevail<br />3. Most Recent Predictions<br />4. Unclaimed Numerology Reward<br />5. Outthinking the Illuminati<br />6. Katherine and Randy<br />[size=14pt]7. Bahrain And Michael[/size]<br />8. God Can Protect<br />9. “His Own Words”<br />10. Eliza’s Court Case<br />11. Eleven Thirty<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Oh I see, thank you very much Adi for taking your time to explain me,  it's Sarahli at her finest investigation work which we are used to[/size]  :icon_e_smile:
    You are welcome @sweetsunset ; :icon_albino:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In truth I do not believe that Elvis Presley, a man of 77 years and after 35 years of " dead " is going to return and lose all the tranquillity ( i assume )which must have in your life.
  • I don't get this redirect at all. And I get it even less when Elvis was mentioned, how is the redirect pointing to Elvis?<br /><br />@Adi hahaha yeah I know where that is from  :icon_e_wink:<br />@SimPattycaKes, I agree and think back, front, TS is MJ, I do believe I think Elvis was on here, I have a username in mind, but I won't discuss it here.<br />@Yambo, congrats<br /><br />Now that I read Sarahli's comment it makes more sense to be interpreted that way.
    lol @UYI...I thought you would get that saying!<br /><br /><br />I think the redirect is simply a hint to the [size=18pt]BAM[/size] ...maybe it is close? (I hope so  :icon_geek: )<br /><br />I think some of the confusion people are feeling is because it points to a post in the thread about Michael and Elvis double scam?<br /><br />I think we need to focus on what is spelled out in HUGE letters in the actual post which the redirect points to i.e. [size=18pt]BAM [/size]and not the title of thread it is in maybe?
    I think it's [size=14pt]Bam Bahrain!![/size]<br /><br />The Jacksons + 1 Jacksun are now in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Bahrain is not sooo far away from the UAE. So I personally think that something in that area is going to take place which is somehow related to the Bam. So let's keep an eye on Bahrain and the UAE.
    on 1354402401:
    <br />@ Diggy, if you want a good laugh yes I can speak arabic lol... but I can pronounce some words quite well, and Barhain is one of them.  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />I really wonder how TS and Mr. Front pronounce Bahrain!!! That's gonna be a very good laugh, if you know what I mean  :icon_e_wink:<br /> :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:<br />
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I'm confused by this redirect. 7. BAM.... we've known that 7 has had importance to the hoax the entire time, obviously. Level 7, Sign 7, Update 7....<br /><br />Huh. Maybe it's hinting at update 7 coming soon, which TS said would (probably) come after BAM. It also could be reminding us of Michael & Elvis BAM-ing together. Maybe reminding us of BAM coming soon (but thats also obvious... as TS did say over a year ago that BAM would be before January 1, 2013) I don't really think its reminding us of Bahrain... I guess it could be but I thought the only importance of Bahrain being in the post was because the first letter was B for BAM.. :suspect:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1354402494:
    <br />The B the A and the M are all gigantic compared to the rest of the letters in each word so I definitely took it as something to do with the [size=18pt]BAM [/size]and not Bahrain.....that is why I am getting excited...<br /><br />...but hey what the hell would I know?<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />That's a pretty big BAM lol...I hope it means it's soon and that it's gonna be huge!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1354428490:
    <br />
    on 1354402494:
    <br />The B the A and the M are all gigantic compared to the rest of the letters in each word so I definitely took it as something to do with the [size=18pt]BAM [/size]and not Bahrain.....that is why I am getting excited...<br /><br />...but hey what the hell would I know?<br />
    <br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />That's a pretty big BAM lol...I hope it means it's soon and that it's gonna be huge!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah! Me too  BTC  :icon_e_biggrin:  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    7 BAM...what does it mean  :icon_bounce:?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Where the heck have you been Gina?!  :bearhug:
  • Hmmmmmmm.......
  • Now that I think of it, maybe this redirect on the 1st of December is alluding to the fact that the BAM WILL BE this month. I mean taking TS' words into account about a BAM happening by January 1st 2013, only means that a BAM HAS to be this month, although some think a BAM is even likely to occur after that date or never. So I think this is just reinforcing  that the BAM is definitely going to be in December/this month.<br /><br />So prepare to be BAMboozled.<br /><br />@Monster, welcome back it's nice to see you on here again  :icon_razz: