TIAI December 20

Comments

• ShrimpShrimp Posts: 27
    Oh yes, Chris Brown. I do know him, but didn't recognize him in this picture (it's morning over here and I had a rather sleepless night because one of my kids was feeling ill so I'm not my sharp self  :icon_mrgreen:).<br /><br />I find it interesting because there are not so many pictures in the slideshow of the World Music Awards and two of them refer to MJ. They could have easily picked a picture of an artist performing his/her own song, but they didn't.
  • on 1355973997:
    <br />Is it just me, or does the redirect now come to this thread instead of the original post by Front which GodhaschosenMJ pasted the link to?<br /><br />I just typed in thisisalsoit.com into my address bar and it came here.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it is purposefully changed...to let us know he's gonna be BACK on November 20. I remember TS_comments saying that BAM will be according to the Californian time....<br /><br />I'm expecting a BAM at 12:21 am, CA time...<br /><br />Night because :<br /><br />29fuulg.png<br /><br />Remember Sign #6 : 02c14-8ec7f569-8a9e-4aa6-80c0-ca05249193ce.png<br /><br />"As a thief in the night"<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1355995767:
    <br />Oh yes, Chris Brown. I do know him, but didn't recognize him in this picture (it's morning over here and I had a rather sleepless night because one of my kids was feeling ill so I'm not my sharp self  :icon_mrgreen:).<br /><br />I find it interesting because there are not so many pictures in the slideshow of the World Music Awards and two of them refer to MJ. They could have easily picked a picture of an artist performing his/her own song, but they didn't.<br />
    <br /><br />What's interesting is that Michael's picture was among those who are "ALIVE", the living ones<br /><br />Chris Brown performing "Thriller" (i think it was in 2006) could possible mean rising from the dead....<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355981987:
    <br />
    on 1355981703:
    <br />
    on 1355980379:
    <br />Besides Paris tweeting lyrics from a song on the album "Alive & Kicking" ! The name of the band is NAZARETH! Ring a bell anyone?? JESUS of Nazareth! ---> Resurrection ---> see Resurrection pose from MJ official page! ---> see Resurrection word written by Front in the TIAI December 20 thread<br /><br />---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.15575.html
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Looks like 12:21[/size] is the crux momment of history, that will ‘right wrongs’, turn ‘lies to truth’,  be ‘resurrection from crucifixion’, all for ‘LOVE’!<br />Modern day equivalent of Jesus' resurrection!<br />[....]
    <br /><br />IMO More like December 22nd .... see my montages on this page ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.15575.html<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Sim You said, anything is possible, stay calm, and if anything happens, I'll stay here until it's time  :woohoo2:
  • on 1355996079:
    <br />
    on 1355973997:
    <br />Is it just me, or does the redirect now come to this thread instead of the original post by Front which GodhaschosenMJ pasted the link to?<br /><br />I just typed in thisisalsoit.com into my address bar and it came here.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think it is purposefully changed...to let us know he's gonna be BACK on November 20. I remember TS_comments saying that BAM will be according to the Californian time....<br /><br />I'm expecting a BAM at 12:21 am, CA time.<br />Night because :<br /><br />29fuulg.png<br /><br />Remember Sign #6 : 02c14-8ec7f569-8a9e-4aa6-80c0-ca05249193ce.png<br /><br />"As a thief in the night<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That means  at the 12.21.2012 at 12:21 AM ?  :omg: 
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355999253:
    <br />
    on 1355981987:
    <br />
    on 1355981703:
    <br />
    on 1355980379:
    <br />Besides Paris tweeting lyrics from a song on the album "Alive & Kicking" ! The name of the band is NAZARETH! Ring a bell anyone?? JESUS of Nazareth! ---> Resurrection ---> see Resurrection pose from MJ official page! ---> see Resurrection word written by Front in the TIAI December 20 thread<br /><br />---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.15575.html
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]Looks like 12:21[/size] is the crux momment of history, that will ‘right wrongs’, turn ‘lies to truth’,  be ‘resurrection from crucifixion’, all for ‘LOVE’!<br />Modern day equivalent of Jesus' resurrection!<br />[....]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]IMO More like December 22nd [/size].... see my montages on this page ---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.15575.html<br />
    <br /><br />Sim You said, anything is possible, stay calm, and if anything happens, I'll stay here until it's time  :woohoo2:<br />
    <br />YEP marumjj  :icon_e_wink:<br />I think it's now safe for me to say that we can expect a possible BAM this December 22nd, with Michael showing up alive during or at the end of the "World Music Awards 2012". I think we should find any info and links about how we can watch this event live on  the Internet, We need to find out the exact time when this starts, bear in mind the time difference from our own countries compared to Miami where WMA2012 takes place. Pls share any live streaming links you find. If he doesn't BAM on Dec 22nd, then we can still hope by January 1st, 2013 which is the BAM-deadline given by TS. But according to all the clues and Paris tweets, I think there's a higher possibility to see Michael on December 22nd!! Let's pray for him and for this moment to be perfect as he wants to!! Blessings to everyone!!  :bearhug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :woohoo2: We will be there for you!!  :bearhug:
  • Yes, you are right....the World Musik Awards shows Michael, when he step out of earth and one group performs Thriller...i saw the pics at the HP:<br /><br />http://www.worldmusicawards.com/#<br /><br />It gets more exiting...but what we expect ? I rearly don't know what will happen....i only hope that everything gets peacefull und safe !<br /><br />Love you more !  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Tickets :<br />http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?pid=7387883&agency=MIA_MUSIC
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    What TV  channel and what time is World music awards gonna air ??
  • But...dosn't the clock say 20 ? 20.12. ? <br />Outside is written : Now the Moment 20 and that was where the hand is and the other at 12. Why should he written the number 20 there when that is not a sign ?<br />I get stupid..... :compute:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1356005211:
    <br />But...dosn't the clock say 20 ? 20.12. ? <br />Outside is written : Now the Moment 20 and that was where the hand is and the other at 12. Why should he written the number 20 there when that is not a sign ?<br />I get stupid..... :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />It´s not "20" it´s "of"
    > the momment of now<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1356005849:
    <br />
    on 1356005211:
    <br />But...dosn't the clock say 20 ? 20.12. ? <br />Outside is written : Now the Moment 20 and that was where the hand is and the other at 12. Why should he written the number 20 there when that is not a sign ?<br />I get stupid..... :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />It´s not "20" it´s "of"
    > the momment of now<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />oops..... :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
  • on 1355973997:
    <br /><br />yeah thought that was weird too...  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br /><br />moving on, does anyone think that MJ looks like he is wearing glasses in that photo? i see a feint outline of glasses, but don't know if I am seeing things.<br /><br />I am really tired after my 'end of year' work party  :affraid:
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I take this redirect to mean TS is validating Front, and oh my goodness how stunned I was to see that handwriting.<br />Now I have to catch up on all Front-related posts. thank goodness im still in time for the Bam. GO MICHAEL!  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1355980801:
    <br />[size=14pt][size=12pt]This Is It! This is so exciting!!! If Michael were to come back today, Dec. 20th, the amount of Love and Happiness it would cause around the world would be more than enough to cause the "tipping point" needed to take us straight into the new Age of Aquarius (LOVE). The dark side is really pushing the fear and sadness propaganda right now. 2BAD because "my friend you ain't seen nuthin', just wait till I get through!"[/size][/size]<br /><br />
    [size=18pt]WHO'S BAD?![/size]
    <br /><br /><br />"We're all the same, yes the blood inside of me is inside of you...now tell me Can you feel it? Can You Feel It? CAN YOU FEEL IT?!<br /><br />Yes Michael dear, I can feel it because you are just Another Part Of Me  :bearhug:<br /><br />Blessed to have been,<br />Touched By An Angel<br />
    <br /><br />@Angel...so nice to see you posting  :icon_razz:  Yes, the 'other' side has been cranking it up lately...fear and sadness reached a fever pitch Friday, it's been 24/7 since then.  I see it as a 'sign' of desperation on 'their' part....'they' aren't going down without a fight.  But the 'darkness', while temporarily blinding, doesn't stand a chance when confronted with LOVE.  A 'reappearance' would cause a worldwide infusion of love that would i_deed be the 'tipping point' that is desperately needed right now.<br /><br />This redirect has been, yet another, light amid the darkness for me...thanks TS.<br /> <br />I sure can feel it....and I've got my arms flung up in the air right now on what feels like a 'peak' of this rollercoaster ride....with eyes wide open, NO fear.<br /><br />th_rollercoaster.gif<br /><br />@Mike...be blessed and KNOW that you are LOVEd  :icon_razz:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    on 1356008589:
    <br />I take this redirect to mean TS is validating Front, and oh my goodness how stunned I was to see that handwriting.
    <br />It's not so much about validation. Front has been validated long enough so far.<br /><br />It's about the word RESURRECTION!<br />We need to connect the dots we've received today about [size=12pt]RESURRECTION [/size]from[size=12pt] 4 different official sources:[/size] <br /><br />1. Paris - tweeter<br />2. MJ Official Facebook page<br />3. TIAI redirect December 20th <br />4. The official WMA 2012 site<br /><br /><br />see links in the quote below<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355978412:
    Besides Paris tweeting lyrics from a song on the album "Alive & Kicking" ! The name of the band is NAZARETH! Ring a bell anyone?? JESUS of Nazareth! ---> Resurrection ---> see Resurrection pose from MJ official page! ---> see Resurrection word written by Front in the TIAI December 20 thread<br /><br />How can HE be any clearer than that!??<br />---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.15575.html
    There was another clock picture that Front posted, hands pointing to 12:21. <br /><br />12-21-12 --> 333<br /><br />Bam date?<br /><br />Would need a 666 to make 999<br />Or 444 to make 777. <br />4:44? Bam time?<br /><br />But how? World Music Awards is on the 22nd. <br /><br />Youtube? A worldwide platform- through a will-be viral video? <br />TIAIrevealed account?<br /><br />Some of the mad possibilities running through my head now. <br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    BTC, Sim and all my hoax family.........I am utterly humbled and truly speechless at not only this redirect, but like Sim said, the 4 other sources that seem to tie in so well....such timing of it all.  I have no idea what to expect in even the coming hours now.......but I do know I'll be here, among friends that I have been blessed with.  BTC....it's rollercoaster ride like no other.........I am not a huge fan of rides like that, but this one has been the best.......eyes wide open for sure!  <br />TS, by you redirecting to Front's words, I feel a certain message...... more than just validation.  I feel a true sense of hope, of the understanding that we are here as one, for a purpose.  Perhaps our purpose has yet to be discovered, but it doesn't matter what it is......I am ready for it.  I stand with my family here, my hoax family of beLIevers......the message of LOVE that Michael lives for will shine like there is no tomorrow..........there will always be a tomorrow when love is involved.  Things may change in the next few hours, few days.....whatever will be, will be.  It's all good as far as I am concerned.  I hold Michael's hand, as he holds mine.  It's been darkest before the dawn, trembling fears and wondering minds....yet, through it all.....you have been here, Front has been here and we have learned much.  I'll take this time to say thank you once again......<br />Look to those evening stars, they will always shine brightly on the soul who cares..........<br /><br />Blessings and LOVE to all.....always!<br />
    JukeBox: December 21st + ONE DAY of SIMMERING! Remember?[/size]<br /><br /><br />And then watch this: We had the date December 22nd since June 2009 !!<br /><br />bam006.jpg<br /><br />---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=23357.0<br /><br /><br /><br />AND there were many other CLUES pointing to December 22nd!<br />See below:<br /><br /><br />bam005.jpg<br /><br /><br />---> TIAI November 11 (11-11-11) - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg431150.html#msg431150<br />---> Official back & Front thread - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg429875.html#msg429875<br /><br />---> TIAI August 17, 2011 - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,20134.msg348767.html#msg348767<br /><br />---> TIAI December 10, 2012 - http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23510.msg432152.html#msg432152
    @SimPattyK thanks for the links! Those dates are definitely possibilities too. Could today (20th) be the day of simmering? Regardless, BAM is coming I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!@!! :icon_geek:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    12/21/2012 on this side of Planet Earth now .....  (we also have the 1 day of "simmering" to account for the differences in time zones)  :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br />I love rollercoasters........the scarier the better.......it's those revolting spinning & rotating rides that do nothing but go round and round in the same circles that make me vomit....hahahaha
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What can I say apart from cool redirect!  :icon_rr:  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1356013871:
    <br />There was another clock picture that Front posted, hands pointing to 12:21. <br /><br />12-21-12 --> 333<br /><br />Bam date?<br /><br />Would need a 666 to make 999<br />Or 444 to make 777. <br />4:44? Bam time?<br /><br />But how? World Music Awards is on the 22nd. <br /><br />[size=12pt]Youtube? A worldwide platform- through a will-be viral video? <br />TIAIrevealed account?<br />[/size]<br />Some of the mad possibilities running through my head now.<br />
    <br /><br />I have thought of that one too.  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Yes the other clock exactly at 12:21: http://etc.usf.edu/clipart/33600/33615/clock-12-21_33615_lg.gif
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I've been trying to find some links that will be streaming the WMA's.  All I can find is that there are several mentions on google results that say it will be on UStream at 8pm.  But I can't find any reference to it on the UStream website.  <br /><br />We know that 11:11 was/is important, along with all the other numbers/dates/times throughout this adventure.  I just did a quick search on my tv listings to see if the awards are 2 or 3 hours long (they always tend to go a bit over-time...so if they are 3 hours, they might still be on at 11:11 pm lol) but I can't even find a listing for them on any channel  :over-react-smiley:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1355985067:
    <br />Simpatty:<br />
    <br />ESPECIALLY because of the weekend!!! When most people are at home WATCHING TV !!!<br /><br />"[...] 2012 December 22nd - WORLD MUSIC AWARDS - will be beamed to 180 countries reaching a billion viewers [...]" http://www.mi2n.com/press.php3?press_nb=160237<br /><br />And on the official site ^^ http://www.worldmusicawards.com/  they show a picture of Michael, apparently from the World Music Awards 1996. But look at this pic  it doesn't look like Michael from that era!! more like Michael from now!! ---> http://twitpic.com/bnfgqa<br /><br />I made a close up screen shot...<br /><br />bam011.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />It is a bit  hard to tell.....but looking at your close up pic compared to the video of MJ performing in 1996 at the World Music Awards (posted in the Front thread :  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg432878.html#msg432878 ), his hair is longer in 1996 than what this pic looks like...and I agree what that poster said on the Facebook about the size of the crack in the world relative to where MJ is standing does not seem to match with the video from 1996 either.<br /><br />If it is a recent picture of Michael he's definitely looking pretty damn fine !  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />thats an old picture of michael okay! You can't see his hair, you can see his face
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Whatever happens I want  look at it, I have a lot of workemoticons_trabajando_estudio_msnanimal_com-9.gif :-[<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />1620583.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />