TIAI December 20

Comments

• i just realized NOW that Paris's twitter pic is Jim Carey's pic..... <br /><br /><br />02c15-129d638f-3ad3-4672-a9cc-3a6aee61f5d9.png  02c15-afce2c2b-3a37-45ae-9b99-b0f1bf984c47.png<br /><br /> :icon_lol: @Sim ; ....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    "Don't even worry!"  says it all!  :omg: :WTF: :thjajaja121:<br />Are we not supposed to take Bam all that seriously?  At one point Jim says, "Halftime!"  Are we at halftime in the hoax?<br />I know we often talked about being put in a straitjacket here, because of the mind-games. :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br />"He seems to have some difficulty letting go of the game."  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />"I’m going to execute a button-hook pattern, super slo-mo."<br />[size=12pt]Hey doesn’t this sound like, “I’m going to button my shirt, or jacket, or whatever it is…”[/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thought it interesting to re-read this, in light of today's date. <br /><br />TS posted this 3 years ago when the TIAI redirects were being revealed, beginning on 12/21/09 ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1924.0.html )  ....  this particular post is about the date & the concept of the end of the world on 12/21/12, however it was actually posted on December 22nd - after midnight (made me think of Sim's December 22nd posts)<br /><br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />
    on 1261470620:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.<br /><br />The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”<br /><br />Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).<br /><br />So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.<br /><br />Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?<br /><br />Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.<br /><br />The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).<br /><br />Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).<br /><br />Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.<br /><br />Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.<br /><br />Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}<br /><br />As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.<br /><br />And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”<br /><br />“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).<br /><br />Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.<br /><br />And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”<br /><br />“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).<br /><br />Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.<br /><br />And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).<br /><br />Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.<br /><br />Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />This Is REALLY It!<br /><br />The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    https://www.facebook.com/officialWMA<br /><br />The official FB page of WMA 2012 has confirmed the cancelling of the awards..2-3 hours ago.<br /><br />wma002zrz.jpg<br /><br /><br />Ok ...so much for BAM at the WMA loll<br /><br />It was just a possibility that we took into account because of the many hints we have regarding December 22nd or any other date before Christmas....<br /><br />The excitement continues  :icon_bounce: My mind is rolling! If not at the WMA... then Where would he BAM these days?? What other major even/platform for billions around the world to witness his come back?<br />Has anyone checked?  Are there any other major events planned till the end of this year?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1356085570:
    <br />"Don't even worry!"  says it all!  :omg: :WTF: :thjajaja121:<br />Are we not supposed to take Bam all that seriously?  At one point Jim says, "Halftime!"  Are we at halftime in the hoax?<br />I know we often talked about being put in a straitjacket here, because of the mind-games. :icon_pale: :icon_lol:<br />"He seems to have some difficulty letting go of the game."  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />"I’m going to execute a button-hook pattern, super slo-mo."<br />[size=12pt]Hey doesn’t this sound like, “I’m going to button my shirt, or jacket, or whatever it is…”[/size]<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: LOVE those quotes !! Didn't know them!!  :icon_lol:
    on 1356094480:
    <br />Thought it interesting to re-read this, in light of today's date. <br /><br />[size=12pt]TS posted this 3 years ago when the TIAI redirects were being revealed, beginning on 12/21/09[/size] ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1924.0.html )  ....  this particular post is about the date & the concept of [size=12pt]the end of the world on 12/21/12, however it was actually posted on December 22nd - after midnight (made me think of Sim's December 22nd posts)[/size]<br /><br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />
    on 1261470620:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.<br /><br />The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />[.....]
    <br /><br />Great reminder ADI!! TKS!<br />We have here ONE more December 22nd connection in the LOOONG list!  :icon_e_wink:<br />I love that "after midnight" ...  :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]♫ "Its close to midnight.... Under the MOONLIGHT ... 'cause This Is Thriller .... Thriller night.... " ♫[/size]
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Is it possible that they canceled the awards because they knew no one would be watching them because of something else of greater interest going on?  Their excuse is ridiculous.  People get visas well ahead of these events. 
    on 1356098160:
    <br />Is it possible that they canceled the awards because they knew no one would be watching them because of something else of greater interest going on?  Their excuse is ridiculous.  People get visas well ahead of these events. <br />
    I agree! the cancellation motive seemed weird from the very beginning.<br /><br />Even though it's now officially confirmed, I still "smell" there was something hoaxy in relation to the BAM and the WMA. Maybe an intentional mislead ?
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    World class artists who won't get a visa is ridiculous! What a BS :)<br />There must be something in it.. let's wait and see.<br /><br />I agree with you Gwynned.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356098949:
    <br />World class artists who won't get a visa is ridiculous! What a BS :)<br />There must be something in it.. let's wait and see.<br /><br />I agree with you Gwynned.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking too - international artists should all have passports, why would they need a visa?  They're going to Miami, not Dubai.  I don't know, it's strange to say the least.  It's also weird that it was cancelled shortly after the conversations started here about MJ possibly returning then.  I don't think he was going to be at the WMAs...but maybe somebody knew his return would happen today or tomorrow so they cancelled the awards because they knew nobody would be watching if MJ came back...?  Pure speculation here.
    on 1356077472:
    <br />[size=24pt]If this isn't enough evidence to convince all of BAM today, I don't know what is!!!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Paris12-21-12_zps2254ddd0.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I hope you're right....but Paris also did a 'bang bang' tweet a couple weeks ago or so.  But today or tomorrow is alllllrighty then! by me!!
  • on 1356094480:
    <br />Thought it interesting to re-read this, in light of today's date. <br /><br />TS posted this 3 years ago when the TIAI redirects were being revealed, beginning on 12/21/09 ( http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1924.0.html )  ....  <br /><br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />
    on 1261470620:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.<br /><br />The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”<br /><br />Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).<br /><br />So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.<br /><br />Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?<br /><br />Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.<br /><br />The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).<br /><br />Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).<br /><br />Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.<br /><br />Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.<br /><br />Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}<br /><br />As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.<br /><br />And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”<br /><br />“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).<br /><br />Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.<br /><br />And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”<br /><br />“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).<br /><br />Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.<br /><br />And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).<br /><br />Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.<br /><br />Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />This Is REALLY It!<br /><br />The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Sorry! I don't like 2 be the party pooper of the bunch.  :icon_e_sad:<br /><br />Oh and MJonline, yes Indeed Jim is funny in that damn tutu! Paris You Rock!  :smiley_abuv:
  • on 1356105913:
    <br />
    on 1356098949:
    <br />World class artists who won't get a visa is ridiculous! What a BS :)<br />There must be something in it.. let's wait and see.<br /><br />I agree with you Gwynned.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking too - international artists should all have passports, why would they need a visa?  They're going to Miami, not Dubai.  I don't know, it's strange to say the least.  It's also weird that it was cancelled shortly after the conversations started here about MJ possibly returning then.  I don't think he was going to be at the WMAs...but maybe somebody knew his return would happen today or tomorrow so they cancelled the awards because they knew nobody would be watching if MJ came back...?  Pure speculation here.<br />
    <br /><br />How can the third parties know about MJ's hoax and comeback that it would cancel the show altogether ?<br /><br />I think that this whole WMA thing is a setup by Michael to provide us with a clue...<br /><br />- MJ's pic among those who are alive<br /><br />- MJ's pic at the end of ALL pics<br /><br />- MJ coming out of the earth...<br /><br />- The shroud of Turin (as pointed out by MJonmind)<br /><br />- Carlos Santana and his reference of MJ 'The Archangel' ( by MJonmind)<br /><br />- Thriller performance by Chris Brown (though I know this doesn't hold much significance, but still)<br /><br /><br />Or else, Michael made sure the show is cancelled....<br /><br />
    on 1356107729:
    <br />
    on 1356105913:
    <br />
    on 1356098949:
    <br /><br /><br />That's what I was thinking too - international artists should all have passports, why would they need a visa?  They're going to Miami, not Dubai.  I don't know, it's strange to say the least.  It's also weird that it was cancelled shortly after the conversations started here about MJ possibly returning then.  I don't think he was going to be at the WMAs...but maybe somebody knew his return would happen today or tomorrow so they cancelled the awards because they knew nobody would be watching if MJ came back...?  Pure speculation here.<br />
    <br /><br />How can the third parties know about MJ's hoax and comeback that it would cancel the show altogether ?<br /><br />I think that this whole WMA thing is a setup by Michael to provide us with a clue...<br /><br />- MJ's pic among those who are alive<br /><br />- MJ's pic at the end of ALL pics<br /><br />- MJ coming out of the earth...<br /><br />- The shroud of Turin (as pointed out by MJonmind)<br /><br />- Carlos Santana and his reference of MJ 'The Archangel' ( by MJonmind)<br /><br />- Thriller performance by Chris Brown (though I know this doesn't hold much significance, but still)<br /><br /><br />Or else, Michael made sure the show is cancelled....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Could be.  If MJ made sure the show was cancelled then that takes care of any 3rd party knowing about the hoax and comeback.  I don't know, it's all speculation.  It just seems like this WMAs was poorly planned this year if they say the artists couldn't get there because of visa issues... But ya, definitely a lot of Michael-isms there.
    2zj9rljwj.jpg<br /><br />bam011eoe.jpgThriller4ever Andrea: great points~ And I would also add to that list: among the photos showed by the WMA official site, there is also a photo of Stevie Wonder  :icon_albino: - another hoax accomplice, present almost in every key hoax moments! And Also BEYONCE !! We know she LOVES Michael and they are good friends! <br /><br />And I don't know for you guys , but I am still tormented by this ^^ CLOSE UP screenshot of Michael on the WMA 2012 site!!<br />Besides the fact that he doesn't look like he should have if that pic was indeed from the WMA 1996, there is also his V-neckline shirt and his chest! that remind me of Front's photo!! What if that was the purpose why Front posted this photo for us back then? to make us think about it when we see this WMA 2012 pic??  :affraid: And also look at his body position: we can see him completely from the FRONT MjonMind's comparison is very PERTINENT!<br /><br />
    on 1356005919:
    @Sim, I agree these pics of MJ don't seem like from the same event. Here they are right together.<br />His face looks a similar age (but could be current who knows), but his hair is swept back, his shirt less tucked in, his shirt deeper cut and more open in the v-neck, his undershirt has longer sleeves, and no belt. Also he is standing before his entrance into the earth, not having stepped up one step; and in the video he is in complete shadow until he has walked well forward.<br /><br />mjatwma199.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />I really think we shouldn't dismiss all these things! - http://www.worldmusicawards.com/<br /><br />wma004.jpg<br /><br />wma003fsf.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • 02c15-5621e20d-2532-46fa-8922-2f3e294892c7.png<br /><br />the V neck's here too....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The shirt Front posted isn't a V neck.
    on 1356110309:
    <br />2zj9rljwj.jpg<br /><br />bam011eoe.jpg<br /><br />And I don't know for you guys , but I am still tormented by this ^^ CLOSE UP screenshot of Michael on the WMA 2012 site!!<br />Besides the fact that he doesn't look like he should have if that pic was indeed from the WMA 1996, there is also his V-neckline shirt and his chest! that remind me of Front's photo!! What if that was the purpose why Front posted this photo for us back then? to make us think about it when we see this WMA 2012 pic??  :affraid: And also look at his body position: we can see him completely from the FRONT !!  :icon_e_wink: I have this hunch...this photo is a "necessary early (recent)" photo!!  :icon_e_biggrin:
    <br /><br />---> http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7104.msg356413.html#msg356413<br /><br />wma005.jpg
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1356111404:
    <br />02c15-5621e20d-2532-46fa-8922-2f3e294892c7.png<br /><br />the V neck's here too....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I was just to post the same pic :)<br />Seems like the same MJ for me.. sorry
    <br /><br />Here's the V neck from Front.<br /><br /><br />34t936d.png
    SimPattyK wrote:
    2zj9rljwj.jpg
    <br />
    on 1356112480:
    Here's the V neck from Front.<br />34t936d.png
    Youp Youp!! I was just looking for that through Front's posts! tks Andrea!<br /><br />I mean he posted 2 photos with his NECK-LINE ! And on the WMA 2012 site we have a photo with that V-NECK LINE too!! I don't think this is coincidental!!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1356111404:
    02c15-5621e20d-2532-46fa-8922-2f3e294892c7.png<br /><br />the V neck's here too....
    <br />Yeah! i know ... BUT it STILL doesn't look like THIS ONE here:<br /><br />wma006.jpg
  • on 1356110309:
    <br />2zj9rljwj.jpg<br /><br />bam011eoe.jpgThriller4ever Andrea: great points~ And I would also add to that list: among the photos showed by the WMA official site, there is also a photo of Stevie Wonder  :icon_albino: - another hoax accomplice, present almost in every key hoax moments! And Also BEYONCE !! We know she LOVES Michael and they are good friends! <br /><br />And I don't know for you guys , but I am still tormented by this ^^ CLOSE UP screenshot of Michael on the WMA 2012 site!!<br />Besides the fact that he doesn't look like he should have if that pic was indeed from the WMA 1996, there is also his V-neckline shirt and his chest! that remind me of Front's photo!! What if that was the purpose why Front posted this photo for us back then? to make us think about it when we see this WMA 2012 pic??  :affraid: And also look at his body position: we can see him completely from the FRONT MjonMind's comparison is very PERTINENT!<br /><br />
    on 1356005919:
    @Sim, I agree these pics of MJ don't seem like from the same event. Here they are right together.<br />His face looks a similar age (but could be current who knows), but his hair is swept back, his shirt less tucked in, his shirt deeper cut and more open in the v-neck, his undershirt has longer sleeves, and no belt. Also he is standing before his entrance into the earth, not having stepped up one step; and in the video he is in complete shadow until he has walked well forward.<br /><br />mjatwma199.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />I really think we shouldn't dismiss all these things! - http://www.worldmusicawards.com/<br /><br />wma004.jpg<br /><br />wma003fsf.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.<br />I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..<br />this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.
    on 1356113364:
    <br />fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.<br />I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..<br />[size=12pt]this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.[/size]
    <br />o_stupid.gif WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:
  • on 1356113552:
    <br />
    on 1356113364:
    <br />fall my apologies if this doesn't come out right I'm using my phone.<br />I agree the whole visa thing stinks, I don't think the awards are going to be beans from Florida I think we are only made to believe that when actually it's going to be somewhere else and that's why there's a visa problem..<br />[size=12pt]this makes me think of the redirect a couple days back of the 7 BAM Michael and Bahrain.[/size]
    <br />o_stupid.gif WoW! Trinity girl you might be SOOO right!! OMG!  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />whatever happened to that Michael shaped theme park he was supposed to open with the prince?<br />