Revisiting Old Stuff: Four years toget it right

Comments

• here...i got this tweet from here >> http://ca.tweetwood.com/ParisJackson/tweet/291424654680268801<br /><br />03110-a5e0a5de-f44f-4a26-b161-863020a68095.png<br /><br /><br />i really feel that she's confirming the 4 years time period. this would mean Michael would come back sometime in October...or after.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^^ I wouldn't rush to say she's confirming anything. Maybe just playing with us, seeing as 4 years and 1,2,3,4 at the start of 'This is It' have been discussed here in the past few days?? Or even simple coincidence?? Or not even Paris at all (I wouldn't know as I don't follow Twitter)!!
  • on 1358352201:
    <br />^^^ I wouldn't rush to say she's confirming anything. Maybe just playing with us, seeing as 4 years and 1,2,3,4 at the start of 'This is It' have been discussed here in the past few days?? Or even simple coincidence?? Or not even Paris at all (I wouldn't know as I don't follow Twitter)!!<br />
    <br />Hey everybody! As of late there have been some eye opening stuff! But on this topic, that Paris Jackson twitter find is amazing! It could be a leap saying definately its a confirmation, BUT, she has addressed many times that's she's paying attention, like with her, I love the #mjfam Tweet. We also have to remember there is no coincidences... and its definetely Paris Jackson's twitter, its verified. This could be an amazing clue.  :omg:  and the fact that the tweet was deleted afterward,probably means we have to pay extra close attention. Thriller4ever! Amazing! <br /><br />Regarding the tweet, I really think its about TII, maybe saying were on the write path. Also that totally seems like a MJ thing to say. Seems very fishy.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1358352201:
    <br />^^^ I wouldn't rush to say she's confirming anything. Maybe just playing with us, seeing as 4 years and 1,2,3,4 at the start of 'This is It' have been discussed here in the past few days?? Or even simple coincidence?? Or not even Paris at all (I wouldn't know as I don't follow Twitter)!!<br />
    <br /><br />That is a very Scary thought "Maybe just playing with us" I follow Paris on twitter. I'm not so sure either  that it's really Paris who is writing all her tweets. Maybe she has a ghost writer...
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1358352201:
    <br /><br /><br />The 1.2.3.4 tweet is interesting but so was the dinosaur-BAM-2012 tweet that she re-tweeted back in 2011.  So going with the "fake" informer thing, she could very well be playing.  Or it has nothing to do with us.  The twitter account is hers, as it's "verified", I think she tweets both true and untrue things to do with the hoax and of course, things not related to the hoax at all.  It's only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...
    on 1358360252:
    <br />  ...... It only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...<br />
    <br /><br />Ain't that the truth Andrea - other relevant dates in the future will always be found to extend this as long as needs be.  I don't know whether that makes me laugh or cry!!<br />
  • What I found intriguing personally was her deleting the tweet and anyways Michael himself talked about the 4 years thing. and it's definitely not about any global warming, that's for sure.<br />I posted this to share and I don't intend to give any false hopes. Michael wants to shock us all...so irrespective of any guessing Michael will comeback at a date which we can never predict. but it was worth noting anyways.
  • Its a pretty random tweet, on topic to what most of us were on here discussing.  :Pulling_hair: I'm ripping my hair out wanting more clues!  Anytime this year he could bam we don't know if it'll be something that coressponds with dr Murray, spring, or June 25, his birthday (rebirth), this is it premiere Oct..28. Or Christmas there are many days this year that's specific to the hoax. Its a matter of keeping us on our toes :moonwalk_: hehehe...
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    The thing is that in a such case , there's no place for " random " things . If we believe that the hoax has been planned for years and years ago , then we must take it as an absolute  fact that everything is intended . Even irrelevant stuff ( The Family tweets and the TMZ posts  ) . If not to guide , then it must be intended to mislead . <br />Everything matters and nothing should be dismissed just because it doesn't match the requirements set for things to be hoaxy . JMO anyways .
  • Ok I'll say what I think, regarding myself I will never pay attention or trust any Paris' tweets anymore above all after last Christmas, why? because she/he is trying to mislead us here with them, another thing is: which is our mission here from now on if the stuff given to us is just to mislead us? what can we investigate now?  there are no more clues at the moment there are only assumptions so I feel stupid when I have a theory and I want to develop it just because it's founded in nothing but assumptions, that goes to TS too "The King of FAKE information", we seem to have been bad girls and we don't deserve anything but speculation, sorry but it's how I feel.
    on 1358364293:
    <br />The thing is that in a such case , there's no place for " random " things . If we believe that the hoax has been planned for years and years ago , then we must take it as an absolute  fact that everything is intended . Even irrelevant stuff ( The Family tweets and the TMZ posts  ) . If not to guide , then it must be intended to mislead . <br />Everything matters and nothing should be dismissed just because it doesn't match the requirements set for things to be hoaxy . JMO anyways .<br />
    <br /><br />I get what you're saying and agree that probably much has been intended to mislead rather than guide, but I don't believe EVERYTHING said and done by the Jacksons etc these past 3+ years has necessarily been hoax related! (I hope they are managing to have a life outside of the hoax - even if I seem unable to!) When all's said and done we see what we want to see, consciously or more likely subconsciously. JMO.
  • on 1358360252:
    <br />
    on 1358352201:
    <br /><br /><br />The 1.2.3.4 tweet is interesting but so was the dinosaur-BAM-2012 tweet that she re-tweeted back in 2011.  So going with the "fake" informer thing, she could very well be playing.  Or it has nothing to do with us.  The twitter account is hers, as it's "verified", I think she tweets both true and untrue things to do with the hoax and of course, things not related to the hoax at all.  It's only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...<br />
    <br /><br />I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...<br /><br />But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment... I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...
    <br /><br />saltpilesbonaire.jpg<br /><br />Still we can't throw out the baby with the bath water.  Baby metaphorically is Michael.
  • I love that expression. Haven't heard it in ages  :bearhug:<br /><br />Ps MJonmind check ur pm x
    on 1358384374:
    <br /><br />I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...<br /><br />But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment... I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />To me its more a matter of not believing either?!  This year, next year, sometime, never - seriously, no-one is going to tell us! Remember, the element of expectation yet surprise is a vital one in the magical world of illusion!<br /><br />Increasingly I'm thinking (like Bec) that we have, as a forum, been guilty of inflating our importance. I think this site was 'useful' in the beginning to get information out, but that time has long gone, and I feel we've been creating our own little parallel hoax world here for quite some time.<br /><br />Not a bad place to be necessarily, but I think it's worth recognising it for what it is.  As usual, JMO of course!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • on 1358428151:
    <br />
    on 1358384374:
    <br /><br />I agree that everything now that TS, Front, Paris and Latoya say need to be taken with a grain of salt. In fact a huge amount of it lol...<br /><br />[size=14pt]But the five yr plan thing. If we go by that then it contradicts MJs 4 yr to get it right comment..[/size]. I guess its a matter of who you believe more, Jermaine or MJ... Lol they both have a reputation for telling 'porky pies' (lies)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />To me its more a matter of not believing either?!  This year, next year, sometime, never - seriously, no-one is going to tell us! Remember, the element of expectation yet surprise is a vital one in the magical world of illusion!<br /><br />[size=14pt]Increasingly I'm thinking (like Bec) that we have, as a forum, been guilty of inflating our importance.[/size] I think this site was 'useful' in the beginning to get information out, but that time has long gone, and I feel we've been creating our own little parallel hoax world here for quite some time.<br /><br />Not a bad place to be necessarily, but I think it's worth recognising it for what it is.  As usual, JMO of course!<br />
    <br /><br />Aussi, maybe they are 4 years if you count it from June 25 or October 28, 2009 but 5 years if you count from October 2008 that is when Michael moved to Carolwool to start preparing his hoax.<br /><br />Yes Curls you and Bec are right we are not so important as we thought and we probably know nothing, so as I said this morning on the TS & TIAI Discussions talking about TMZ: "Nevertheless after what Bec said that we are no so important or special for Michael I think these kind of articles are addressing the general public to see if they catch the meaning once and for all, it's like TMZ is dropping shout outs to see if readers are able to catch them. I don't think that Michael is sending us cryptic messages anymore either through TMZ or via Paris' twitter. I have finally opened my eyes though, better late than never".
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1358438800:
    <br /> <br />It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about tha<br />
    <br /><br />I like your thinking on this Andrea. Regarding keeping a record of events for future reference.....I believe it is important for us to continue to post relevant articles, court /legal documents and updates on Murray and persons of  interest in the hoax here to maintain and complete what we initially started. At the end of the day, it's not about us, it's MJ's hoax and I am just thankful to have been able to watch it in real time. 
  • on 1358438800:
    <br /> <br />It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about that.<br />
    <br /><br />Agreed!
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    Not having had much time to comment these last days it was nice to see the thread getting many replies...<br />Just a pity that it seems the replies are going towards a "lets guess the bam date" route.<br />@thriller4ever a page or two back you posted how this hoax is not about global warming as you feel that would be the most ridiculous premise for a hoax. I certainly did not start this topic claiming that it was. It has to do with my thoughts on the four years statement not being "hoaxy" i explain this on page one.<br />@aussie ; you post that jermaines five year statement is in direct conflict with mj telling us four years, again thats assuming the four years has to do with his comeback. <br />@everyone <br />Just like other real life events that take place do actually take place and are therefor not hoaxed, i simply say that not evereything we heard coming from mj's mouth the past years or decades( however long one choses to believe this hoax has been in preperation) is hoax related imo. mj felt very strongly for our planet thats no secret!  <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1358440215:
    <br />
    on 1358438800:
    <br /> <br />It's true the hoax would carry on with or without us.  Maybe we have sometimes inflated our importance to the hoax because it is so important to us, as a group and individually.  We'd like to think that Michael reads here and has read our words.  Not every post of course, but at least some.  Maybe we've even been right about certain things. So while our 'role' in this hoax may not be super important in the grand scheme of things, we do provide something -  a record of events/clues/signs about the hoax for future reference (post-BAM).  Feeling sorry for ourselves or belittling our contributions (however small) is counter productive, imo, and I'm not saying that's what you guys are doing but it's sort of the vibe I'm getting.  Apologies if I'm wrong about tha<br />
    <br /><br />I like your thinking on this Andrea. Regarding keeping a record of events for future reference.....I believe it is important for us to continue to post relevant articles, court /legal documents and updates on Murray and persons of  interest in the hoax here to maintain and complete what we initially started.[size=14pt] At the end of the day, it's not about us, it's MJ's hoax and I am just thankful to have been able to watch it in real time.[/size]  <br />
    <br />Amen and AMEN!  I feel blessed, and any discomfort is due to my own impatience and wrongful sense of entitlement.<br /><br />MJhunny, you cannot separate the Bam from the planet, as in the TII ending, "Bam" was followed immediately by the girl holding the Earth.  They are one.<br />About 4 year or 5 year, I think MJ has plans within plans within plans, just as his life was an agenda within an agenda within an agenda, perhaps each with its own time-frame.  The biggest picture is global and historical for sure, but on the smallest level, I believe MJ and Front when he/they say he/they cares about each and every one of us deeply.  I really don't think he was lying or deceptive there, or who would love MJ if his repeatedly stated love was a lie.  He proved it with actions countless times with thousands of eye-witnesses out of camera and media range. Front:<br />
    I can honestly say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would give any one of you here the shirt off my back if cold…the food off my plate if hungry…the water in my glass until your cup runneth over. I care deeply about each & every 1 of you.
    <br />It tests our faith and commitment to the core.  TS in 6-11:<br />
    Many Elvis fans have kept the faith for more than 30 years—with less clues than we have about MJ; it puts some of us MJ hoax fans to shame!
    <br />
  • on 1358449028:
    <br /><br />@aussie ; you post that jermaines five year statement is in direct conflict with mj telling us four years, again thats assuming the four years has to do with his comeback. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />That's because I still maintain that is 100% refers to comeback  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />But get that others like yourself may feel it is in reference to something else, ie global warming or what not <br /><br />I guess agree to disagree  :icon_e_wink:
    I'm not here to have my faith and commitment tested. I sincerely hope that's not what this has all been about.  Not feeling sorry for myself, just seeing things in a different light these days.
  • on 1358460418:
    <br />I'm not here to have my faith and commitment tested. I sincerely hope that's not what this has all been about.  Not feeling sorry for myself, just seeing things in a different light these days.<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1358361236:
    <br />
    on 1358360252:
    <br />  ...... It only January 2013 and if nothing happens this year, I can see us falling back on Jermaine saying MJ had a five year plan...<br />
    <br /><br />Ain't that the truth Andrea - other relevant dates in the future will always be found to extend this as long as needs be.  I don't know whether that makes me laugh or cry!!<br />
    <br />same here! it can not goes like that forever, one date will be the right date, hopefully! :)