DR. CONRAD MURRAY'S CRYING VOICEMAIL I'm in Constant Pain

Comments

• <br />makes me remember conrad murray's friend ,Sarge, who said the whole 'people vs. conrad murray trial' was a tv show. I'm looking for that video...<br />
  • "I've NEVER in my life heard such a whiny cry-baby grown man talk like that.  :icon_lol: It's like he's lost all his dignity and male ego.  No one close to him died, or rejected him, and he only has 9 months to go (that's if he's truly in there)." This is a quote from MJ on mind, I'm having some problems here, sorry.<br /><br />Hi MJonmind, this is one of the many reasons that reinforces my belief in this hoax, the way this guy (Murray) talks, cries..., behaves, the words he uses when he's talking about Michael and his being in jail (if he even really is in jail) is just a complete JOKE...<br /><br />makes me remember conrad murray's friend ,Sarge, who said the whole 'people vs. conrad murray trial' was a tv show. I'm looking for that video...<br /><br />Thriller4ever, I believe the trial WAS a tv show, with some good and some not so good actors, lots of props (Elephant, Pumpkin, rabbit just to name a few), had a sort of beginning, a middle and an end to it, had a plot and I suppose the ending was a happy one for some and not so happy for others! This is how I feel about the whole situation, and wanted to express my thoughts here since I've been holding all of this in for a very, very, very long time... <br /><br />Thank you to everyone who is listening and adding their own thoughts and feelings, I appreciate it very much.<br /><br />
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    33n91t5.gif<br /><br /><br />1) Civil Liberties/Rights (Flanagan)<br /><br />2) U.S. Constitution (Wass)<br /><br />3) Freedom Speech (TMZ)<br /><br />4) Sheriff Baca (Law Enforcement)<br /><br />5) 8 months (Time)<br /><br />6) Tom Mesereau (Accountability)<br /><br />7) (Key witness)[size=12pt]?[/size]  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />Why do I feel like there is some maneuvering going on here?  :ghsdf:<br /><br /><br />also....why has SimPattyK been MIA so long? :suspect:
  • Could anybody post the last TMZ article: [size=14pt]FAMED MJ ATTORNEY DISGUSTED BY CONRAD MURRAY VOICEMAIL[/size], about Tom Mesereau, there is a vid in it.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1359050013:
    <br />Could anybody post the last TMZ article: [size=14pt]FAMED MJ ATTORNEY DISGUSTED BY CONRAD MURRAY VOICEMAIL[/size], about Tom Mesereau, there is a vid in it.<br />
    <br /><br />You mean this one Sweet ? <br />
    Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."<br /><br />Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."<br /><br />Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."<br /><br />Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."<br /><br />TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />@Faithad777 I totally agree with you ! The way Murray talks is too fishy and hoaxy to be true ! The problem that he doesn't even sound like he's trying hard enough to act  ! I'm not impressed though lol
  • Me, unlike you, don't find it so funny when I listen to CM crying that way because I think he is  conveying Michael's feelings  :icon_cry:, CM has been impersonating Michael's behaviour and words from the beginning of this hoax, furthermore we all know that Michael loves to talk about the back → toward→ down  :icon_lol:. <br /><br />@Jowayria...yes it's, thanks for posting it!!
  • humm starting at 3:00<br /><br /><br />
  • @Suspicious vid:<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Is someone able to please post that Mesereau article under it's own thread in TMZ articles? I would but am at work and can only do quick replies.
  • on 1358968118:
    <br />I  can't get past Murray's sentence about having no more use of his arms for washing his back. Weirdly worded and petty sounding.  Just all kinds of strange in that voicemail. <br /><br />
    <br /><br />No more use for Back?<br /><br />Made it better by cuffing me in Front...<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
    on 1359000748:
    <br />...<br /><br />I agree - there is something very familiar with this all - front, back, constant pain, can't sleep, please help, all things we've heard from Michael over the years. There is a parallel to 2005 trial again. And now his own friends have turned on him, selling the story - just like MJ's "close" friends have seemed to do over the years.<br /><br />...<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />That is an interesting parallel to MJ.  I wonder if Murray really did call his friends and leave voicemails (from wherever he was calling from) to see if anyone would pick up or try to help him.  Both MJ and Murray would've found out who their true friends are and who turned their back on them - wrongly thinking the worst of them, believing the lies. 
    on 1359076431:
    <br /><br /><br />Sorry, which post are you talking about?  Front's complications i_deed post?<br /><br />
    Complications i_deed<br />No substance to beg or plead<br />Patience is all consuming of time<br />Seemingly without reason or rhyme<br />Believe in your heart you will get what you need<br />When the time comes to set the truth free<br /><br />That first sliver of light<br />Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room <br />When the curtain is parted in the dead of night<br />Dragons and angels continue their fight<br />He will stand and face them all<br />Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
    <br /><br /><br />Actually, re-reading that does seem to relate to this Murray stuff.  Huh.  Murray certainly is begging and pleading in that recording...the no substance would be that MJ isn't dead and the possibility that Murray isn't in jail..?  Heck, that recording could even parallel the impatience and dismay that was experienced here a little while ago.
  • [size=18pt][/size] This man should honestly win an Oscar, how can you not feel your hands and in prison they do not keep your hands handcuffed. I know a little about prison. He was so emotional, Yup and the winner of the Oscar issssss... Conrad Murray
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Here we go...more on the crying voicemail from radar online......<br /><br />http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/conrad-murray-baby-mama-nicole-alvarez-sold-jailhouse-voicemail-rent/<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray’s Baby Mama Sold His Jailhouse Sobbing Voicemail To Pay Her Rent<br />Posted on Jan 25, 2013 @ 4:43AM | By Jen Heger<br /><br />WENN<br />    <br />Michael Jackson‘s one-time doctor, Conrad Murray‘s baby mama Nicole Alvarez, sold a sobbing voicemail message that the former physician, who was convicted in the involuntary manslaughter death of the King of Pop, made from jail as he sobbed about not being able to sleep, to a tabloid website so she could pay her rent, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.<br /><br />“Nicole sold the voicemail message Conrad left for her to a tabloid gossip website for several thousand dollars so she could pay her rent. Nicole relied on Conrad to support her and their young child. She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.<br /><br />PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years<br /><br />During the voicemail message, Murray cries, “I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”<br /><br />Judge Michael Pastor sentenced Murray to four years in state prison, but because of jail overcrowding, Murray is serving his sentence at a county jail in Los Angeles, and he is expected to be released at the end of 2013.<br /><br /><br /><br />As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has been passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book in hopes that he will get a big payout from a publisher. There has been zero interest in the book after reps for Murray reached out to several publishers.<br /><br />Meanwhile, Murray is “ever so hopeful that his appeal will be successful, and he will be let out of jail early on bail while his appeal is heard,” the insider said.<br /><br />However, the chances of Murray being let out early “are really slim to none. Murray has been deemed a flight risk, and he has been denied several times before during the appellate process to be released,” a law enforcement source told us.<br /><br />
  • :Crash:
  • Oh, so that's why Murray left that pathetic voicemail, just so Nicole could pay her rent, otherwise she wouldn't be able to.  It is all for money after everything is said and done.  This is the new way to make money, and it started after 6/25/2009, anyone who has no scruples, no ethics, no life of their own, can't make money by working hard at a decent job like the rest of the world, all they have to do is mention the name MICHAEL JACKSON, and voila, they are millionaires!!!!!!<br />But as they say "easy come, easy go" and all that...... <br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Murray has been passing time in jail by writing a tell-all book in hopes that he will get a big payout from a publisher
    <br /><br />Ah! That explains Doc Murray's sore arms and loss of use of his hands. Too much writing.... :-[ And Nicole can't get a job.....better tune up her 'instrument' then.<br /><br />Seriously tho.....my bullshit tolerance level has just about reached capacity....When LaToya and Jermaine promised us that it was all gonna come out....I didn't think they mean't this verbal diarrhoea thinly veiled as journalism.  Still waiting for the truth to prevail guys waiting2-smiley.gif?1292867695<br />Ah.....much better after that gripe...<br />
    Faithad777:<br />
    Oh, so that's why Murray left that pathetic voicemail, just so Nicole could pay her rent, otherwise she wouldn't be able to.  It is all for money after everything is said and done.  This is the new way to make money, and it started after 6/25/2009, anyone who has no scruples, no ethics, no life of their own, can't make money by working hard at a decent job like the rest of the world, all they have to do is mention the name MICHAEL JACKSON, and voila, they are millionaires!!!!!!<br />But as they say "easy come, easy go" and all that...... <br />
    <br /><br /><br />I don't know...the call seems so deliberately hoaxy, with several parallels to MJ.  Whether money changed hands or not, I think the intent was to enrage people, about Murray and now Nicole.  I just highly doubt that she is struggling to pay her rent...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    With sponsers like Coca Cola, and AEG, etc.  I'm sure all actors and actresses are being well-paid.<br />I'm wondering how this voicemail could have been to Nicole when he addresses, "“I can’t sleep now, it’s very hard, I’m in constant pain. Can someone please help me? I can’t use my hands anymore, I have no more use of my arms.”<br />It would be, "Please Nicole help me."  Unless he wasn't in his right mind and forgot who all he was phoning, as in same message for 10 friends, and the other 9 didn't sell for money.<br /><br />She hasn’t been able to find steady work as an actress since she testified at Conrad’s involuntary manslaughter trial,” a source told RadarOnline.com exclusively.<br />Interesting wording here--acting at testifying at the trial, acting as his baby mama.
  • I think he may be killing two birds with one stone so to speak.  There ARE a lot of parallels to MJ and at the same time, money rears its ugly head, and also illusion plays a huge part in this. Once again, I guess we need to read between the lines, and don't believe everything we read. <br /><br />I agree with what you said Andrea, MJonmind and RK.  This could be understood and interpreted in so many ways that I'm getting a  huge headache already, or maybe I'm just hungry and I need to have some lunch (It's just before noon here) first...........<br />
  • Ok, just had lunch.  Nope, lunch did not help,  I still have a huge headache from all this.
  • on 1359135013:
    <br />Oh, so that's why Murray left that pathetic voicemail, just so Nicole could pay her rent, otherwise she wouldn't be able to.  It is all for money after everything is said and done.  This is the new way to make money, and it started after 6/25/2009, anyone who has no scruples, no ethics, no life of their own, can't make money by working hard at a decent job like the rest of the world, all they have to do is mention the name MICHAEL JACKSON, and voila, they are millionaires!!!!!!<br />But as they say "easy come, easy go" and all that......<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The call is fictitious. Murray isn't in a cell let alone in cuffs.<br />It's part of the hoax. Lateral thinking will ask 'who feeds tmz'<br /><br />This has Michaels name all over it. Just like all of the other news scoops!<br /><br />(Of course tmz embellish too. They wouldn't be a tabloid if they didn't  :icon_e_wink: )
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Is unlikely that a prisoner from the jail can send a a message to a newspaper...  :icon_razz: and what kind of message then !!!<br /><br />Completely and absolutely implausible  :icon_razz: :icon_razz: Is only....  :ghsdf:  :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This was as strange as the recording of Michael's voice under drugs.<br />In spite of getting discouraged lately, I can't shake off the feeling this recording is staged. It just can't be for real....just can't be...can't be...I can not believe this shit !<br /> :Crash: