tigerbelieve videos

Comments

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    And who was Jonell Star who started the video's and stopped because? mysterious?<br />Was that around the time Pearl popped up?<br />I dont know :icon_e_ugeek:  Sometimes i think they are the same person?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thank you, always very appreciated  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks karine, had not seen tweets Teddy R, saying "officially be a Believer" wow! Teddy is one of the 4 billion believers in the world...  :th_bravo:
  • on 1381330170:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Well ,2015  :icon_lol: brings us Back To Future then  lol  :LolLolLolLol: :<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />It seems they knew even better then us,even back then in,1988  :icon_eek:  :icon_e_wink: ,during Bad era  :icon_cool: .
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    As always.... Thanks karine !!  :bearhug:
  • on 1386352265:
    <br /> /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br /><br />Thank you very much for this video  :) .OMG ,Oprah knows for sure that MJ is LIVE,and now it's a fact  :icon_cool: .I always suspected this,after I saw what she said about him moonwalking in his grave lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_eek: and more ,after I recently saw her 1993 interview outtakes with Mike. OMG I was almost dying when I heard Michael's hysterical laugh  :icon_eek:  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: !!! He is so funny lol  :LolLolLolLol: .
  • on 1386352265:
    <br /> /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Interesting. But quick question. Where is that Oprah clip from? I was kind of confused with that.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    on 1386410621:
    <br />
    on 1386352265:
    <br /> /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Interesting. But quick question. Where is that Oprah clip from? I was kind of confused with that.<br />
    <br /><br />I tought it was the same place were this video was made..but the chairs are different?<br /> />
  • on 1386415017:
    <br />
    on 1386410621:
    <br />
    on 1386352265:
    <br /> /><br /><br /> />
    <br /><br />Interesting. But quick question. Where is that Oprah clip from? I was kind of confused with that.<br />
    <br /><br />I tought it was the same place were this video was made..but the chairs are different?<br /> />
    <br /><br />Did some quick research and I guess it was made as some sort of short one liners that a bunch of famous people got to do. The line that Oprah was given to say was written by someone else. It would be very interesting to see where this was shot though.
  • on 1368682173:
    <br />After this video, I'm convinced that Wade Robson and AEG are in the hoax and working together with MJ to clear his name and restore his kingly status!<br />
    <br /><br />you are?    good for you;  So, greedy AEG spent hundred thousands of $$$$$$ paying lawyers in Jacksons vs AEG lawsuit  :judge-smiley: just to clear MJ's name. Interesting.
  • Thanks for sharing some videos...  :michael-jackson: