tigerbelieve videos

124»

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    @Karine, please read SEHF's post #66 on Page 3, where he explains how to get videos to embed in a post. I just tried it (on another thread) the way he says as I was having the same problems as you ... and it works!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1412273185:
    <br />@Karine, please read SEHF's post #66 on Page 3, where he explains how to get videos to embed in a post. I just tried it the way he says as I was having the same problems as you ... and it works!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I have done the modification ,as I did for some others.<br /><br />But Karine, yes , read the explanation of SEHF carefully :icon_razz:<br /><br />is simple and you'll see that your videos will be perfect!!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • umm wasn't there a jodi gnomes with some connection to that facebook page or something of the jacksons a while back. or she was some sort of secretary.office person , something. <br /><br /><br />https://twitter.com/jodigomes<br /><br />
  • :moonwalk_:<br /><br />I finally understood and read page 3 <br />yessssssssssss <br />thank you <br />thank you <br />thank you <br />thank you for all your messages my friends <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :penguin: :penguin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :th_bravo: :th_bravo: