Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    cuz mj owns sony lol
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Numerology.  Changed my mind! I was alerted to this aspect by a hoax 'personality', who of course, could be involved with Sony.
  • btw, when was Sony's 'make.believe' logo released? I know it's in 2009 but i can't find which month....anyone knows?
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1379231494:
    <br />btw, when was Sony's 'make.believe' logo released? I know it's in 2009 but i can't find which month....anyone knows?<br />
    <br /><br />Thriller, it was on Septemer 2, 2009.
  • on 1379009325:
    <br /><br />So what evidence do we have that Michael is alive, going back to the events of D-Day up until Sony's purchase of rights to TII in August 2009?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />TMZ was the first to report on Michael "Death" on June 25, 2009. In fact earlier than the official 'death' announcement.<br /><br />TMZ is originally a collaboration between AOL (America Oline) and Telepictures (Subdivision on Warner Bros.) until Time Warner divested AOL.<br />{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMZ}<br /><br /><br />On November 12, 2001: Time Warner (formerly known as AOL Time Warner) and Sony Corporation (which might include ATV publishing which is co-owned by MJ's estate/Michael Jackson) had announced to expand their strategic relationship "TO ACCELERATE NEXT-GENERATION ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT AND OTHER CONSUMER BROADBAND EXPERIENCES "<br /><br />{http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press_Archive/200111/01-1113BE/}<br /><br />So Michael Jackson has a relation with TMZ, even though it's kind of indirect. Michael may have used his influence to report an early death announcement triggering the hoax.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Michael's O2 Arena concert announcements where he says "This is the final curtain call"<br /><br />Final curtain call:<br />
      <br />[li]
    The Final Curtain (2000): Skaggs' creation was a combined funeral company, virtual graveyard and theme park. It was meant to satirize showmanship in places like Forest Lawn cemeteries. Some investors were actually interested. Final Curtain's website is still functioning.[/li]<br />
    {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joey_Skaggs}<br /><br />Another post on a forum titled 1998 Joey Skaggs [everyone's familiar with MJ's 1998 signature signed back in 1988]<br />
    In 1998, Skaggs put together an international team of volunteer writers, artists, and designers to create The Final Curtain It was immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question. Skaggs always leaves clues in his [hoax] performances.
    {http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/t252-1998-joey-skaggs}<br /><br />So, MJ is supposedly buried in Forest Lawn. But folks working at FL deny that. <br />This one's got nothing to do with Sony.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Doubter! Makes no sense, they make no money off a hoax, tons of money was made off a 'death'. The estate (aka MJ himselves) made tons of money because people thought MJ was dead, not because they thought MJ was alive. Sony behind the hoax? Yes of course! MJ is Sony, MJ is the estate, MJ is tons of other stuff forking in over this so called death. The one making money off of this hoax is MJ himself. I guess he needs some extra cash on top of his billions for his take-over. Stop doubting bec!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Pretty sure bec's not doubting Souza, she's just testing! I agree with your post, I said as much right at the start of this thread. But it doesn't do any harm to reassess things, give our DA minds a workout, and now is as good a time as any.<br /><br />I still think everything we need to know regarding whose hoax this is, is (hiding) in pre-death stuff.  Anything after 25th June has the potential for manipulation. I wish I could put my finger on something concrete that bec can't say 'coincidence' to!
  • no souza, bec's not doubting at all. This is a way to ward off the 'sony is behind this hoax' theory forever.
  • That leads us back to "MJ made a deal with Sony". i mean MJ = the brand, not the man as a human being. <br />Michael needed Sony has a technical/financial/media to support the hoax. <br />Now saying Sony doesn't make money with the hoax... hmm they get profit either. <br />But as you say, Sony IS MJ... so who cares what door the money uses to get in, as long as it ends in the same pocket...<br />Now i guess MJ is not the only one to decide in Sony, this is why i said he "sold" the project to Sony. Because he needed a huge support to deal with this personnal project. <br />He, as estate, makes money about it, and the rest of it goes to Sony, but Sony is part of him too.  So in the end he gets the largest piece of the cake.<br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thank god I'm back home.<br /><br />Anyway, so follow the money, has been a popular mantra of murder or escape theory supporters for a long time and each time that bit comes up it drives me crazy because if they would just follow that trail all the way to the end it lands directly in MJ's own lap.<br /><br />I'll probably comment more here tonight, I just wanted to throw that out as a general comment upon skimming the new posts on the thread.
  • I think it's illegal to fake your death for money? Isn't that stated in Californian Law ?
    on 1379263738:
    <br />Pretty sure bec's not doubting Souza, she's just testing! I agree with your post, I said as much right at the start of this thread. But it doesn't do any harm to reassess things, give our DA minds a workout, and now is as good a time as any.<br /><br />I still think everything we need to know regarding whose hoax this is, is (hiding) in pre-death stuff.  Anything after 25th June has the potential for manipulation. I wish I could put my finger on something concrete that bec can't say 'coincidence' to!<br />
    <br /><br />Curls, the biggest clue that predates his death is the reinstallment of John Branca, long time Sonybuddy, A WEEK before Michael suddenly died. What a coincidence. Michael never wanted Branca to be any part of his business EVER again. Branca makes millions for himself and Sony, meanwhile Katherine gets a monthly 'allowance'.<br />Telling quote from Branca to Katherine: 'I'm Michael Jackson now'. How compassionate.<br /><br />A look back at what happened those days: http://www.truth4mj.it/mj/index.php?option=com_content&id=300:the-jacksons-vs-branca-and-mcclain-the-story-told-by-a-former-reporter-for-rolling-stone-randall-sullivan&Itemid=61<br /><br />The above is just a small part of the story. If we consider what happened over the years, most of the events are not in favor of Michael, the kids, or the family, except the money making part, which I'm pretty sure was not the reason for Michael to hoax his death.
    on 1379233449:
    <br />
    on 1379009325:
    <br /><br />So what evidence do we have that Michael is alive, going back to the events of D-Day up until Sony's purchase of rights to TII in August 2009?<br />
    <br /><br />TMZ was the first to report on Michael "Death" on June 25, 2009. In fact earlier than the official 'death' announcement.<br />
    <br /><br />Could be that they were informed by someone inside the hospital. And if not.....If you want the biggest scoop of a lifetime, then you have to take the opportunity when there is one. TMZ knew, ofcourse, that Michael was in the hospital in very bad shape and they took their chances. And they were lucky. Now the whole world knows TMZ.<br /><br />
  • on 1379315851:
    <br />
    on 1379233449:
    <br />
    on 1379009325:
    <br /><br />TMZ was the first to report on Michael "Death" on June 25, 2009. In fact earlier than the official 'death' announcement.<br />
    <br /><br />Could be that they were informed by someone inside the hospital. And if not.....If you want the biggest scoop of a lifetime, then you have to take the opportunity when there is one. TMZ knew, ofcourse, that Michael was in the hospital in very bad shape and they took their chances. And they were lucky. Now the whole world knows TMZ.<br />
    <br /><br />well, considering all the TMZ posts after that, the June 25 report can be regarded as something Michael could have done. They were the first in reporting many other Michael news. I'd suppose they weren't taking chances for all of those other reports.
    on 1379318564:
    <br />
    on 1379315851:
    <br />
    on 1379233449:
    <br />
    on 1379009325:
    <br /><br />Could be that they were informed by someone inside the hospital. And if not.....If you want the biggest scoop of a lifetime, then you have to take the opportunity when there is one. TMZ knew, ofcourse, that Michael was in the hospital in very bad shape and they took their chances. And they were lucky. Now the whole world knows TMZ.<br />
    <br /><br />well, considering all the TMZ posts after that, the June 25 report can be regarded as something Michael could have done. They were the first in reporting many other Michael news. I'd suppose they weren't taking chances for all of those other reports.<br />
    <br /><br />That is true, but there are many rumours and statements that Harvey Levin, John Branca and Howard Weitzman were/are all working together. So it's pretty easy to get all news first handed.
  • on 1379292132:
    <br /><br />Anyway, so follow the money, has been a popular mantra of murder or escape theory supporters for a long time and each time that bit comes up it drives me crazy because if they would just follow that trail all the way to the end it lands directly in MJ's own lap.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Remember this?<br /><br />michael_jackson_plane_l.jpg?w=593<br /><br />Somehow I got un-notified from this thread. Maybe if I reply again I'll start getting email alerts?
  • on 1379321164:
    <br />
    on 1379318564:
    <br />
    on 1379315851:
    <br />
    on 1379233449:
    <br />
    on 1379009325:
    <br /><br />TMZ was the first to report on Michael "Death" to June 25, 2009. In fact earlier than the official 'death' announcement.<br />
    <br /><br />well, considering all the TMZ posts after that, the June 25 report can be regarded as something Michael could have done. They were the first in reporting many other Michael news. I'd suppose they weren't taking chances for all of those other reports.<br />
    <br /><br />That is true, but there are many rumours and statements that Harvey Levin, John Branca and Howard Weitzman were/are all working together. So it's pretty easy to get all news first handed.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. I'd like to add one thing to support my point. <br /><br />We know that the Pepsi burn accident stands exactly in the middle from Michael's birth to June 25(his supposed death).<br /><br />So to have this kind of numerology, this death day is orchestrated. June 25th was either murder or a death hoax.<br /><br />Since we don't have any evidence to prove a murder theory, it only leaves us with a death hoax which can only be done by Michael. Now, since this is Michael's death hoax, the "executors" of his estate will def collaborate with MJ.<br /><br />TMZ has had a part in making everything seem hoaxy, no wonder John Branca and the lawyer Howard Weitzman were following MJ's instruction.
    Well, I believe Curls came up with this on a previous page in this thread,  but it would be a good idea to put all the EVIDENCE that Michael is still alive, in a list.<br />And that means no assumptions, but FACTS. Pictures from Michael from Liberian Girl is no evidence, neither is the missing name on his grave. This could simply mean that he isn't buried there. The fact that the burn accident was exactly in the middle between his birth and dead date, isn't a fact either that he is still alive. The moving man on the gurney in the helicopter....could be anybody.<br />Fact is that Michael was afraid, was talking about conspiracies all around him, and told family members that 'they' were going to kill him for his money/catalogues. <br />We have discovered a lot these years, somebody can put up real evidence, please do so!
  • @Do, how can you consider the pepsi accident being right midway to be a coincidence concerning the intense numerology involved in this whole hoax. That is constructed, created. <br />and it proves he is alive because it is concerned with the 'death' on June 25th. It directly involves Michael. And such perfect coincidences are mostly orchestrated.<br /><br />what according to you are real evidences, then?
    ^^^<br />Numerology has never been 'evidence' for me. If I think about it, the only 'real' evidence for me was Dave Dave. Because for me, that could be Michael. Everything else that I considered as 'evidence' (laughing family members, saying 'the best is yet to come', Joe Jackson promoting his record label 2 days after Michael died, ambiguous tweets of the family etc. etc.) has faded with time and isn't plausible anymore since all the other serious events took place.
  • Well, being really skeptical, Dave Dave could also have been a perfectly trained MJ impersonator in a burns victim disguise.<br />[i'm posting this for the sake of being skeptical]
    I'm thinking the problem, and actually the genius of this hoax, is that taken in isolation any 'proofs' that we may come up with could be coincidences or random as yet unexplained events - it's only when put all together do they spell intentional and hoax. Can we come up with anything that has to be an intentional pointer to a hoax, no room for doubt, couldn't possibly be a coincidence or evidence of something other than a hoax?  And if we can do that, does it also point to whose hoax it is? LOL I guess that's what these 4 years have been about eh?!<br /><br />@Do and Thriller, I thought about the 9282 days as well (hope I remembered the number right) - that gets even die hard sceptics raising their eyebrows! But does it have to mean hoax? <br /><br />(I've been feeling drawn to go back to TS's posts these past few days, with thoughts such as this, but I really don't want to do that - I want us to solve this once and for all with no help/guidance/manipulation/steering from online 'personalities'!)
    on 1379330377:
    <br />Well, being really skeptical, Dave Dave could also have been a perfectly trained MJ impersonator in a burns victim disguise.<br />[i'm posting this for the sake of being skeptical]<br />
    <br /><br />Thriller, I couldn't agree with you more, because the Dave Dave 'evidence', like the other 'evidence' to me, has faded with time and I believe, now that I changed my mind set, it could be an 'actor' with a manipulated voice.
  • @Curls    To me that number is one of the greatest proofs that all of this hoax is Michael's.<br /><br /><br />And i had explained that too<br />
    We know that the Pepsi burn accident stands exactly in the middle from Michael's birth to June 25(his supposed death).<br />So to have this kind of numerology, this death day is orchestrated. June 25th was either murder or a death hoax.<br />Since we don't have any evidence to prove a murder theory, it only leaves us with a death hoax which can only be done by Michael. <br />
    This day of June 25th was set, it was determined, previously decided. A murder is impossible, and the other option is only a 'death hoax'.<br /><br /><br />@Do... ikr, curls said it right. The clues of this hoax when taken separately dont make sense...together they do.