www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

1121314151618»

Comments

• willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Don't waste your time with this BS. It's probably the same troll admin or maybe it is someone new who wants to troll around. I wouldn't believe anything that comes from that page if I were you.

i happy take that risk <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> doesn't mean i believe most of what comes from it
  • I hope people understand that some sites and users have a genuine goal as helping to "clean" MJ´s image and fight all the hate out there, not just for MJ, but for humanity in general. May people work hard every day to "educate" others about tolerance and respect. Michael sang about it, that´s "our legacy".

For some people is fun to create sites and make $$ out of the good hearted people who love Michael and miss him, so obviously their aim is no other than using Michael as the tool. However, one can always reverse it and go on supporting Michael. At the end, all is printed on the net and soon or later people would read about it and discover the truth about Michael and his charitative side <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The group of people who are fooling Michael´s believers will go on as long as there is hope and mourning fans missing Michael. It´s all for Love, and that´s the truth.

From here on I suggest to use whatever platform to spread Michael´s message independently if Michael comes back or not as some people is only focused in knowing when the bam will be and this is their(our) weakness to become a target for the trolls.

As for me, I only believe the words that came from Michael´s mouth. The so called messengers or informers talking cryptic have nothing to deliver and are just a distraction.

There is still a lot of hate and ignorance out there regarding Michael and meantime people just go here and there in chats and following clues and hunting Michael, hate is being spreaded and MJ´s name is again trashed.

Focus in what really matters and is important <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

All for Michael. We love him.

Thank you, Gema. I couldn't have said this better.

Peace and blessings to each of you.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Don't waste your time with this BS. It's probably the same troll admin or maybe it is someone new who wants to troll around. I wouldn't believe anything that comes from that page if I were you.

i happy take that risk <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> doesn't mean i believe most of what comes from it

Why need to follow it if you don't believe it? It's actually good that you don't believe it. I know many people who were disappointed when they found out the page is a fake one.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699

Why need to follow it if you don't believe it? It's actually good that you don't believe it. I know many people who were disappointed when they found out the page is a fake one.

fake/real, so much being said on what is fake , and what is real, i read alot of comments by people, of there disappointment in things, i feel alot are just waiting on the bam, and tend believe alot of what others say regarding the bam, weather it be from an "insider" or based on a date and not really focusing, on the importance of the hoax.

For me, i don't really care when a bam occures, or how long it takes, weather it 2 years, or 4 years, technically going, 2011 is 2 years since hoax began, 2013, is 4th year since it started, give it 4 years for people to become aware of what going on in there world, and in time, people will understand i hope. I believe, there needs be a global change in some way before a bam can occure, like Murdock story, and his "news of the world" that bound have an effect on quite number of people, as we see the downfall of his tabloid.

and of course, i never feel confident in what i say makes sence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so hope you understand where im comming at <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

fake/real, so much being said on what is fake , and what is real, i read alot of comments by people, of there disappointment in things, i feel alot are just waiting on the bam, and tend believe alot of what others say regarding the bam, weather it be from an "insider" or based on a date and not really focusing, on the importance of the hoax.

For me, i don't really care when a bam occures, or how long it takes, weather it 2 years, or 4 years, technically going, 2011 is 2 years since hoax began, 2013, is 4th year since it started, give it 4 years for people to become aware of what going on in there world, and in time, people will understand i hope. I believe, there needs be a global change in some way before a bam can occure, like Murdock story, and his "news of the world" that bound have an effect on quite number of people, as we see the downfall of his tabloid.

and of course, i never feel confident in what i say makes sence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so hope you understand where im comming at <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

interesting thought willddo. i got you but this web-page is still a waste of time imo. blessings. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Do not be angry with me, but if you all agree that it is all a farce, why continue writing about this, i believe that we must not spend more time on that site <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->