www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/<!-- m -->

there a timer on this site, which set end in may/june next year, idea what this about <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Maybe someone who is playing with us...??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • On the left up corner says "Now it's the time to believe". 180 days = 6 months remaining of what? That would be approx. May,2011.
    I don't think someone plays with us. How that someone can guarantee we will find this site and trust.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    i think its someone playing with us, before there was similar thing too, that counter days and nothing happened..
  • This reminds me of last year when there was another site like this....can't remember the name. But, the timer on that was set for June 25, 2010. Once the day got close or arrived the site came down.

Hmmm....wonder if we can find something on this? Internet guru's out there?
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    This better be what we've all been waiting.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I seriously doubt it is anything. Remember the last one? Nothing happened. I doubt this is the way MJ will BAM.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Me too...
  • I don't think MJ wants anyone to know when the BAM date will be, he likes to keep people guessing, he's unpredictable.
  • I have a feeling that something is going to happen this time; gut feeling. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    "Can You Feel It"?
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Me too !
  • I don't know why but I've always felt like he'd come back in July 2011...
    But the site is just someone screwing with us...:/
  • I don't know why but I've always felt like he'd come back in July 2011...
    But the site is just someone screwing with us...:/
    What makes you think that?
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> not really!!..i dont think so!..this is just someone f...ing with us again!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I'd like to take another take on that. Maybe last years countdown website where nothing happened and this one was also on order of MJ. It might be for us to learn not to jump to conclusions too fast and bring our emotions up. Remember, emotions can really play with our mind. But of course, it could very well be possible it is someone having a big laugh at us - but you know what? So WHAT!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • What is it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • So when will the words Almost time, seek me come in?
    Will that be written after the time is up?
  • The Oprah show ends in May 2011 and it's set to be in a rather large arena/stadium and it's all hush hush and huge....someone my be f*cking with us....or not! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The Oprah show ends in May 2011 and it's set to be in a rather large arena/stadium and it's all hush hush and huge....someone my be f*cking with us....or not! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

If Oprah is really apart of the hoax won't MJ possibly come out and announce that his alive on her show. They did say Oprah was going to go out on a bang. Does anyone know if her last show is going to be live?

Also I saw this link, one of the viewers want her last show to be of Judgement Day
    <!-- m -->http://www.oprah.com/community/thread/140957<!-- m -->
  • Guys this timer could be the countdown to the date that they unveil the website. You guys remember <!-- w -->www.michaeljacksonback.com<!-- w -->? There website had a ''coming soon'' type of clock and a picture of MJ saying ''It will be the greatest comeback ever'' and when checking on the website everyday for a few weeks it just turned out that they were just working on a HOAX website and just unveiled it.
  • What is it? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    May 23, 2011 ^^^^ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm going to be looking out for that date. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Registrant:
    Cory Coddington
    501 NE 6th Ave
    Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (<!-- m -->http://www.godaddy.com<!-- m -->)
    Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONFAKEDDEATH.COM
    Created on: 25-Jun-09
    Expires on: 25-Jun-11
    Last Updated on: 18-Nov-10

Administrative Contact:
    Coddington, Cory <!-- e -->cory@cytranic.com<!-- e -->
    501 NE 6th Ave
    Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
    United States
    (754) 264-3889

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS37.CIRTEXHOSTING.COM
    NS38.CIRTEXHOSTING.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
    Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
    Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Created on 25th June 2009? Didn't waste any time did he! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Created on 25th June 2009? Didn't waste any time did he! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

How couldn't we find the site before? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • He probably thought he was going to sell it for a lot of money someday