Cinco de Mayo, 5-5 (2014): BAM!!!!!

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1399382191:
    <br />
    on 1399298717:
    <br />I can't believe this. Deleted Fronts's twitter too. The idiot is getting enough attention already.<br />
    <br /><br />But Front's twitter isn't deleted <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I deleted the link TO his Twitter, just like I am going to do with your link TO his Twitter.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1399294524:
    <br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]The end comes SUDDENLY!<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/religion/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=67}<br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />Finally  ...  the time that we have all been waiting for!<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:    :th_bravo:    :woohoo2:    :moonwalk_:    :icon_cool:    :)    :icon_geek:    :icon_mrgreen:    :penguin:    :TongueOutSmiley:<br /><br /> :abouttime:    :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br />To everyone who is new to the hoax forum—welcome!  And you have a lot of reading to do, if you want to get a good understanding of the reasons for the hoax, etc.<br /><br />To everyone who has been on the forum previously, but didn’t stay here until the BAM—welcome back!  And you may also want to do some reading, and catch up on things that you missed while you were away.<br /><br />To everyone who stayed here, and never left—congratulations!  You decided to: “keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,16148.0.html}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]TS Is a Fake Informer![/size]<br />For those who thought that TS is a fake informer, because there was no BAM by then end of 2012—I will quote from sweetsunsetwithMJ:<br />“HOAX = FAKE (not real)<br />TS = INSIDER (person who is giving us first hand info to make us understand this hoax, maybe from MJ’s inner circle??)<br />SO.....<br />TS = FAKE INFORMER (informer of the fake)<br />It took me a time to understand it but I’ve finally understood it.”<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23784.msg439987.html#msg439987}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]TIAI Redirects for 10-27-13, & 5-5-14[/size]<br />{http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/}<br /><br />Did anyone notice that the Dow Jones hit a new all-time high, for the first time in several years, on 3-5-13 {http://www.cnbc.com/id/100507978}?  And this was about three years after TS connected the market with the hoax, and specifically with the March 5 date: “God is fully capable of controlling world events.  And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.” {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,7064.0.html}<br /><br />Furthermore, believe it or not—as Adi noticed—the total days since June 25, 2009, is exactly 1776 (inclusive reckoning, as usual); this is the exact number that I used as the title and subtitle (see subsection 4-21), clear back in 2010, for that same Update #4.<br />{http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=6&d1=25&y1=2009&m2=5&d2=5&y2=2014&ti=on}<br /><br />And did anyone notice when the S&P 500 closed at 1776—for the first time ever {http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=^gspc}??  How’s that for some fancy insider trading, LOL!?!  Again, 1776 is the number of the days since 6-25-09, and 1776 is also the exact number in the title/subtitle of that Update #4 (777 + 999 = 1776).  TS redirected to the S&P specifically on 10-27-13, which was more than half of a year in advance!<br /><br />While some might be trying to calculate the odds, that all of this is just coincidence: others might begin to realize The Source, of the information that I’ve posted over the years.<br />{http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21995.msg384706.html#msg384706; http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,11061.msg190844.html#msg190844}<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt]Level #7, Sign #7, Update #7[/size]<br />Level #7 was already finished, in 2012.  For those who are interested in The Signs: the final one, Sign #7, will be the redirect for Saturday, May 10.  And for those who have read the previous Updates: the final one, Update #7, will be the redirect for Monday, May 12.  Update #7 will explain who I am, as well as The Source.  For now, though, I will say that I’m not Front, and I’m not MJ (as I’ve said before); but Front is the real MJ <br /><br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]Let’s do it one more time  ...[/size]<br /><br />[size=72pt]BAM!!!!![/size]<br />
      <br /><br />from some posts as u can c we don't remember level #7 being completed in 2012....refresh our minds, what did u say?
  • Thriller4everThriller4ever Posts: 875
    on 1399383691:
    <br />
    on 1399382191:
    <br />
    on 1399298717:
    <br />I can't believe this. Deleted Fronts's twitter too. The idiot is getting enough attention already.<br />
    <br /><br />But Front's twitter isn't deleted <br /><br />
    <br /><br />I deleted the link TO his Twitter, just like I am going to do with your link TO his Twitter.<br />
    <br /><br />aah. cool. i'll do it myself.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1399384299:
      <br />from some posts as u can c we don't remember level #7 being completed in 2012....refresh our minds, what did u say?<br />
    <br /><br />Not wishing to speak for TS you understand, but after he presented all his DWD 'evidence', on 30th Nov 2012, he did post the TII pic with all the puzzle pieces in place, here: <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430582.html#msg430582<br />I guess that means he considered Level 7 finished, even if some of us don't remember it that way!
    on 1399357148:
    <br />I'm sorry Souza, but why does this quote keep running through my head?!<br /><br />"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" -  from Shakespeare's Hamlet<br /><br />(BTW, TS_comments didn't say the S&P would close yesterday at 1776 - he asked if anyone noticed when it did.)<br />
    <br /><br />It is really what he meant and it didn't happen. I am not protesting too much, I am disappointed about some stuff and and mostly this post. No bam, no 1776 closing and maybe people will also finally see that Front is not MJ either. Although I already saw people see how they could band this bam post into something that fits their desperate believe that it is all still real and Front MJ. I hop TS will at least come back and admit he meant bam on the 5th and 1776 closing at the market on the 5th. It has been fun, it has been challenging but this is not something I stand for.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

It looks to me like the S&P 500 reached 1776 sometime round November/December 2013:<br /><br />http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=^GSPC+Basic+Chart<br /><br />(Sorry, I can't get the chart to paste properly here.)<br /><br />Edit ... and the link doesn't work properly either! Select 'Basic Chart' from the options on the left of the Yahoo finance page that TS linked to, to see what I'm referring to.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There was a redirect to the stock market page when it closed at 1776, I thought it was October-ish. It was on a Friday and therefore it stayed posted all weekend, if I remember correctly. Curls, you and I talked about it. That's what I thought he was referring to.<br /><br />I also think he meant BAM he's back, meaning TS/_comments is back. Meaning TS/_comments has returned.<br /><br />But as usual, slippery. So who the hell knows.
    Yes bec, I remember our discussions well, but I don't remember it being 1776 then. Going to do a bit more digging ...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    From a quick glance the closest I found.<br /><br />Dec 13, 2013 1,777.98 1,780.92 1,772.45 1,775.32 3,061,070,000 1,775.32<br />Dec 12, 2013 1,781.71 1,782.99 1,772.28 1,775.50 3,306,640,000 1,775.50<br /><br />It's not important anyway..
    Screen_Hunter_72_May_08_11_54.jpg<br />@curls here it is...<br /><br /><br /><br />isn't 1776 an approximate figure, how is that a perfect numerology?
    How did you find precise days SEHF? I can't see how to do that. (btw, glad to see you didn't remain 'a dot' for long!)<br /><br />I did find this thread however:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24138.0.html<br /><br />... with this post and screenshot showing 1771 on 30th October:<br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,24138.msg448075.html#msg448075<br /><br />So, yes bec, your memory is better than mine! It would've hit 1776 closer to end of Oct than that chart I was looking at yesterday would imply. (Thanks Thriller, I see you've just posted it)<br /><br />I think Souza is wrong to say TS meant it was going to close at 1776 on 5th May - I'm pretty sure now he meant, in that paragraph, that he'd redirected to the Yahoo finance page on 27th October and pretty soon after that (on a date I'm sure we can determine, if it wasn't actually 27/10) it hit 1776 which should (if we'd been paying attention) have led us to count on 1776 days from 'death date' ... 5th May 2014, the date he'd already planned (6 months+ ahead) for his next appearance on the forum!  Tenuous?  You bet! Slippery? Of course!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    One more thing, hasn't it been said constantly 'follow the money' ... what if that was someone wanting us to 'follow the markets' (in which case, gold star to bec!). That 'someone' doesn't have to be MJ, he's a handy hook for anyone to hang their own agenda on.
    on 1399532881:
    <br />One more thing, hasn't it been said constantly 'follow the money' ... what if that was someone wanting us to 'follow the markets' (in which case, gold star to bec!). That 'someone' doesn't have to be MJ, he's a handy hook for anyone to hang their own agenda on.<br />
    <br /><br />Did you mean to say that this whole stock market thing might have nothing to do with the hoax or Michael? Because I've been wondering where this financial thing is heading to?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1399531774:
    <br />How did you find precise days SEHF? I can't see how to do that. (btw, glad to see you didn't remain 'a dot' for long!)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Historical prices for - S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP <br /><br />http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=^GSPC&amp;a=08&amp;b=9&amp;c=1999&amp;d=04&amp;e=5&amp;f=2015&amp;g=d
  • Are we actually losing our heads studying stock market's number to try find a Bam's day includind number 7, just because some random anonymous person showed up with a big yellow bam on his post, maybe just because he hasn't much more interesting things to do in his life ?
    He meant 5/5. He also meant MJ's BAM on 5/5. Maybe he will be back one more time to confirm this and stop this stuff because we are looking into the wrong things now. Or maybe GodhaschosenMJ can confirm. Because I am sick of being blamed for being a TS or Front hater while people try to make something out of a post that was simply a wrong prediction.<br /><br />For the record #1: I like TS, I think he is a nice guy and I do not believe he is harmful, I spoke a lot to him before he went radio silent, I do not think he is MJ, I do not think he is related to MJ and I do not think he has it all right. I do think he has had some very interesting things and I think he has kept the forum alive longer than it normaly would have been because people are simply sick of waiting after almost 5 years. But I do not want people to leave 5 years of investigation for a troll that is wetting panties on a 'humble and friendly forum that trashes someone named S' (who might that be??) because this S is a heartless bitch and lynches TS and bashes Front (VERY humble and friendly...), simply because TS didn't read the forum for a year and a half. So I do not BASH or KICK OUT TS, I simply say he has been wrong on this. If anyone wants to fit this so they can still think Front is real or TS is 'slippery' then fine, but I do not want anyone to say afterwards that I knew and didn't tell anyone. <br /><br />For the record #2: I still believe with all my heart that Front is a big fat nasty TROLL and everyone having wet panties over Front will have red cheeks of shame one day and I have the patience of an angel so go ahead and trash me there, but do not be nice in my face here because I am not an idiot. Like MJ said: THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS and even if I have to wait another 5 years, it will be worth it.

on 1399543488:
    <br />Are we actually losing our heads studying stock market's number to try find a Bam's day includind number 7, just because some random anonymous person showed up with a big yellow bam on his post, maybe just because he hasn't much more interesting things to do in his life ?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm not losing my head and certainly not trying to find a Bamsday - just trying to make some sense of TS_comments' post.<br /><br />
    on 1399537955:
    <br />
    on 1399531774:
    <br />How did you find precise days SEHF? I can't see how to do that. (btw, glad to see you didn't remain 'a dot' for long!)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Historical prices for - S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP <br /><br />http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=^GSPC&amp;a=08&amp;b=9&amp;c=1999&amp;d=04&amp;e=5&amp;f=2015&amp;g=d&lt;br />
    <br /><br />Ah, thanks SEHF. I'll have a closer look later.
    Souza, we'll have to agree to disagree on that then. Like you though, I hope TS comes back to explain in a way that's acceptable to all!<br /><br />I saw that 'heartless bitch' comment on the other forum, and the 'welcome TS, to this humble beautiful loving forum' one from the same poster that followed! Unbelievable in it's hypocrisy. If I was a member there I wouldn't have let that go without a comment.<br /><br />At the end of the day you can't force people to believe anything; they believe Front is MJ as fiercely as you believe he isn't. Same as 'deaders' believe MJ is dead as fiercely as we believe he's alive. It's that simple. It is disappointing that there's this big split now - so many of those members were valuable and appreciated here.
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    <br />Another year,another deception,what the hell  :animal0017:  :icon_rolleyes:  ......we've all been played .....again lol  :icon_lol: !!!<br />I have the feeling that this is a bad "joke"....again, which only Corey Feldman is able to do lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: !!!<br /><br />corey-feldman-los-angeles-premiere-of-ganzfeld_4055782.jpg
  • on 1399491033:
    <br />
    on 1399384299:
      <br />from some posts as u can c we don't remember level #7 being completed in 2012....refresh our minds, what did u say?<br />
    <br /><br />Not wishing to speak for TS you understand, but after he presented all his DWD 'evidence', on 30th Nov 2012, he did post the TII pic with all the puzzle pieces in place, here: <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,21319.msg430582.html#msg430582<br />I guess that means he considered Level 7 finished, even if some of us don't remember it that way!<br />
      <br /><br />thanks for the post.  i'll read it when time permits
    on 1399551329:
    <br /> <br />Another year,another deception,what the hell  :animal0017:  :icon_rolleyes:  ......we've all been played .....again lol  :icon_lol: !!!<br />I have the feeling that this is a bad "joke"....again, which only Corey Feldman is able to do lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_geek: !!!<br />
    <br /><br />TS is not Corey Feldman either....

Meh. I lost my head a long time ago.<br /><br />If Front turned out to be MJ after all, well, just ponder that for a second... ok, and? If MJ turns out to be alive after all, how are the deaders going to feel? There are parallels here. But it does appear that TS/_comments is behind on current events in hoaxland.<br /><br />I've stopped presuming I know anything at all, so the world could be flat for all I know.
    Double checked. My memory is nqr. The redirect in October was on Friday, 10/25/13, to the stock market page, which showed the S&P closing at 1759.77, an increase of 7.7%, which stayed posted all weekend http://volumewatchers.com/stock-market-analysis/10-25-2013-dow-jones-sp500-nasdaq-edge/<br /><br />The S&P never closed at 1776 in 2013. And unless the stock market takes a HUGE dive, the S&P is not going to close at 1776 in the future either.
    I guess I'm on my own here in feeling quite relaxed about all this. So, TS may have made a(nother) false prediction (although as I've already said, I personally don't think he was predicting anything in this last post) - so what's new? He talks/writes in his own style that is deliberately open to misinterpretation - what's new?  If he comes back and explains then great, if he posts Sign and Update 7, great - that'll be more stuff to make of what we will.<br /><br />I'll be honest and say I've never totally discarded the idea that Front is MJ (wasn't convinced by the back, Mo and (?)Paul saga last year, and certainly am not swayed by TS saying that he is) but I already said before all that kicked off, that I hope he isn't!  (Only because there are aspects of Twitter Front that don't fit how I think MJ really is, (setting myself up for a fall there I know!) or maybe they do ... IDK, probably best if I don't go any further with that!)  And I was never going to join Twitter, even for MJ!<br /><br />So it really makes no difference to me one way or the other - though I feel bad for those who could be terribly hurt, either way. I have built my life back up now after several years of being obsessed and isolated with this hoax.  I take care and spend time on the things I know are real in my own personal little world.  I hope this comes to a 'proper' definite conclusion, and soon, but if it doesn't I'll be ok.  Chalk it up to experience I suppose.