Messages concerning IMissYouAll09 on youtube

Comments

• nevadanevada Posts: 28
    It's like TMJK7....all that is ridiculous <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> They play with us.It' so miserable <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Hmmmm,

interesting....Have any of you watched Best Man before? It's a movie about a guy who writes a book. He uses fictional characters but actually reveal secrets of what happened doing their college in real life. At the end, it almost costed his relationship with one of his friends who was getting ready to get married. I had never saw the movie until last week over a friend's after the Christmas holiday. This is what I was thinking about
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    3rd party claims aren't viable... Unless this comes directly from a source involved with MJ ****and there's proof**** then believing this would be an option.. Otherwise this is just more hogwash made up from some lifeless person who's getting their jollies from the stupidity of others.

Focus on real clues, evidence, situations and information actually linked to MJ. Wasting your time, effort and emotions on anything else would be foolish. Don't be the fool it's not fun.
  • Just got an email from Maura. She insists that she has nothing whatsoever to do with this story. SO,
    lets stop mentioning her name. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHF » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 pm

3rd party claims aren't viable... Unless this comes directly from a source involved with MJ ****and there's proof**** then believing this would be an option.. Otherwise this is just more hogwash made up from some lifeless person who's getting their jollies from the stupidity of others.

Focus on real clues, evidence, situations and information actually linked to MJ. Wasting your time, effort and emotions on anything else would be foolish. Don't be the fool it's not fun.[
    /quote]

I agree and no, it is amusing to play games with people.
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    I dunno about you guys, but the entire time I was reading it.. I thought to myself .. any member here could have written that little story.. to me it's like someone just took all of our theories and investigative work, put it together and wrote a little story.. I don't find it revealing at all ... other then the woman thing.. who knows maybe it's amy stirring the pot.. she may be bored now
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    If you read carefully and pay attention to some details, you'll see that it's just the work of someone with a vivid imagination. For example: the person says that he managed to get sensitive and damaging information on people from the government, therefore, "buying" their silence; also that his children knew that they would never be able to be with him again but he sends them messages in a highly sofisticated way that cannot be discovered by anyone (telepathy? LOL!), and so on... IMO it's too far fetched. Sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I think we've seen things like this before and in the end, it meant nothing.

PS: Moreover, the person mentions that he had inappropriate behaviour with children, though innocently, "And so Jack found his enemies able to exploit his childish foolishness". These words didn't sound good to me.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I dunno about you guys, but the entire time I was reading it.. I thought to myself .. any member here could have written that little story.. to me it's like someone just took all of our theories and investigative work, put it together and wrote a little story.. I don't find it revealing at all ... other then the woman thing.. who knows maybe it's amy stirring the pot.. she may be bored now

i agree!! who's AMY?? did i miss that 1.. i don't follow LKL or anything like that i literally just read here.. don't believe in FAKE MJ'S!! so i don't read them.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Surely she would have to have some kind of definative proof before she would believe this was he truth and believe without a doubt that MJ pulled this off and is definately alive. She was freaked out but I thought it was more because she had discovered undeniable proof of what had happened.
  • i think this is what maura is goin off.. if you look back at some threads she got a msg off this person on her youtube channel.. an was freaked out at first!!

if this is what she believes then this is HER truth.. and the woman thing mite be what has changed he opinion of MJ

sorry to bring it up again but she had the same thing i think!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

does anyone else remember her getting this!!

yes i remember this very well..... and after posting my opnions a whole bashing began and the rest is history!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

SO WE BOTH THOUGHT OF MAURA HUH? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes M got a msg from him(free advice man)on her yt just a day or so before her post that caused drama. When the trasgender thread got started I pmd her that night and posted her the link to the thread. She said "OMG-no no no,I hope people are not really thinking that"(this was before her ban). This is all I know. If he has cred,which I went on his yt and dont know what to think really,I dont think this is where he was goin-as MJ being a woman.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i agree.. i hope my post doesn't get taken out of contex.. i wasn't saying this is what she thought just suggesting this is what she could have recieved..

there's a lot of deciteful people out there.. and i was merely stateing this person had also sent her a message.. and maybe she could have believed it..

i'm not saying it was a fact.. please guys don't take this as a statement it was a suggestion!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    ok, this is weird! i hadn't previously known about her getting a message from that guy, until i just read this thread. but i did read that she had found the truth or whatever...and so what, was she planning on telling us, or was she gonna keep it a secret? and i'm assuming her truth also had to do with this blonde woman theory, right? i think that whole theory is silly, BUT i'm not gonna dismiss it. and the only thing that makes me think twice about it was when i was watching the jacksons' reality show. marlon said something to the effect of "no one really know what it's like to lose michael, as a brother..." that's not a direct quote, but it did stick out to me for some reason and this was last week, before i heard anything (excluding the long-ago blonde-lady-at-the-memorial discussion) about the blonde lady. anyways, i'm now wondering even more what jonell is gonna say (if anything) in the hyped up and upcoming video...and if it's possibly along the same lines as this.
  • You reckon they send everyone who asks the same story ??
    Is is there more than one version I wonder....

...only one way to find out i guess... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I would not put too much weight on this story of fiction. It is much too predictable. Each of us knew that the main character was based on Michael Jackson after the first few lines. No surprises.

MJ is anything but this predictable. C'mon he would give a bit more... BAM! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hello out there to all intelligent people.......

Even though this piece claims to be fictional (fine line between fact and fiction) it was exceptionally thought out. I couldn't have written it better myself and it is fairly exact to what I expect has truly happened. If a person is loved unconditionally by a few or by even one friend that is trustworthy and that person has a small amount of pocket change, the ability to get by with anything is possible because in this world resources and options are endless. Think about it...... it only takes a decent imagination to come up with a plan. The tools to accomplish anything are at everyone's fingertips these days. MJ has people in high places who love him very much. The author of that piece may only be a creative mind stepped forward, but the message is clear.. . . .all is under control, relax.
    I so agree with you as this is almost to the letter, the same scenario I have had about Michael's health, especially the nerve damage from his fall. That kind of jolt to the body is devastating over time. When I watch Michael's performance, he shows some indications of this. I have degenerative disc disease. It manifested over time from a fall almost 30 years ago. The symptoms come on gradually, but the end result is almost always the same. When Michael moves his body is certain ways he always shakes out his hand, one or both. The hands, arms and the feet are the first affected, but the whole spine becomes affected over time. If not treated and you're not extremely careful, one wrong move can result in paralysis. I would see him shake and wring his hand or ball up the fist which is a relief method because the hand and foot muscles and/or joints will lock and burn. The method to release the lock is to ball up the fist, shake out or wring your hands. Sometimes you actually have to lay them on a hard surface and smooth them out. One thing that the story depicts, the part about innocent exploration of other children. I don't believe Michael partook in that. But wow. I feel like i could've written this story because it plays almost just that way in my mind all the time.
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    We've been hearing a few stories from different people now and they're all fairly similar to this.
    I'm kinda starting to worry a little :/ What if he's not safe?! What if he's unhappy? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I miss him guys! I don't think he's coming back so how are we ever gonna know the real truth!? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Whoa, I missed the woman part. I don't know about that. And if we're speaking of the Bahraini Prince, I don't believe he would be that accommodating unless that was the real agreement they arrived at when they reached the out of court settlement. That part sounds far fetched to me. Michael owed him a lot of money. However, it was rumored that the 02 concerts in London with Michael using those concerts as a platform to promote awareness about H1N1 was to be the end result of the settlement. A barter between them rending all Michael's debts to him as "paid in full".
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> IMissYouAll09? WTH are they talking about? I must've pulled up the wrong account. Are these female peds?
  • Well then that certainly opens a new can of worms that I must consider. MJ was playing around with the "big boys" of Bahrain? What were their expectations? What did they believe that he would deliver? Despite the low lifes that we are told that MJ owed money to , I doubt if these these "big boys" would have accepted false promises. My guess is that they would have wanted their money and that they wanted it ....NOW.
    Whoa, I missed the woman part. I don't know about that. And if we're speaking of the Bahraini Prince, I don't believe he would be that accommodating unless that was the real agreement they arrived at when they reached the out of court settlement. That part sounds far fetched to me. Michael owed him a lot of money. However, it was rumored that the 02 concerts in London with Michael using those concerts as a platform to promote awareness about H1N1 was to be the end result of the settlement. A barter between them rending all Michael's debts to him as "paid in full".
  • Well then that certainly opens a new can of worms that I must consider. MJ was playing around with the "big boys" of Bahrain? What were their expectations? What did they believe that he would deliver? Despite the low lifes that we are told that MJ owed money to , I doubt if these these "big boys" would have accepted false promises. My guess is that they would have wanted their money and that they wanted it ....NOW.
    Whoa, I missed the woman part. I don't know about that. And if we're speaking of the Bahraini Prince, I don't believe he would be that accommodating unless that was the real agreement they arrived at when they reached the out of court settlement. That part sounds far fetched to me. Michael owed him a lot of money. However, it was rumored that the 02 concerts in London with Michael using those concerts as a platform to promote awareness about H1N1 was to be the end result of the settlement. A barter between them rending all Michael's debts to him as "paid in full".
    Thanks GS...as I have said before there are many many ways MJ could have been in "danger" but lots of people are not open to that.
  • Wow that was really sumthing to read...that story seem well thought out and well written...

This is his myspace n youtube page:
    <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/thefreeadviceman<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreeAdviceMan<!-- m -->
  • We've been hearing a few stories from different people now and they're all fairly similar to this.
    I'm kinda starting to worry a little :/ What if he's not safe?! What if he's unhappy? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I miss him guys! I don't think he's coming back so how are we ever gonna know the real truth!? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

That's what feel exactly <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> What if he's really sick and dying? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> He'll never come back and we will never be able to learn the truth <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    I would not put too much weight on this story of fiction. It is much too predictable. Each of us knew that the main character was based on Michael Jackson after the first few lines. No surprises.

MJ is anything but this predictable. C'mon he would give a bit more... BAM! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

yeah..true....all the things in the story are things we already knew......i don't feel thrilled by the way.....but who knows it could be true....
  • *sigh* I don't know what to think! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I just don't believe Michael would runaway from his loved ones if he were ill and had a little time left, yeah right! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    I can imagine that a sick person (I don't know for a fact) would find being near family as the most important thing........
    I don't believe that part!