Messages concerning IMissYouAll09 on youtube

Comments

• ..........Mike is not happy about all these fake MJ channels going up

if this is true, we are really sorry Mike....we do this because we miss you, because we love you and we really do....
  • My gut reaction is that it is, maybe my choice of words is incorrect, but a troll, just trying to malign Michael with a carefully planned out story with some believable truths (from readily available data on the hoax sites), and damaging depressing despairing information. Playing with fans emotions. I thought maybe up until he talked about "innocently exploring boys", then I knew what this guy was up to. Total pervert. He doesn't know Michael's heart. Michael's not that stupid to do that to children, and he loves his kids more than to selfishly leave them to die somewhere else. What parent would do that? Unbelievable. And it completely doesn't fit with the vast majority of clues and information we've been given so far. If this is a real clue, it belongs with the "peeing in cups" story. This is the worst story I've ever read. Sorry but it kind of upset me.

TheFreeAdviceMan has left you a comment on his channel page..It is in his comment section..He sounds somewhat pissed off...I was on his friends list and he kicked me off because I remarked that his story sounded like 'A James Bond Movie'...He has told me of Mike and Jermaine sending each other messages in a complex coded form..The messages appear in a newspaper in the form of advertisments..This guy who goes by the name of JP said that Uri Gellar taught Mike about the code over a 20 month period.
    He said that the code is so comlex that not even the most sophisticated technologies could decipher it..
    The run down that I got from JP was this...He has been having clandestine meetings with Mike in a cafe in posh Kensington, London where Mike now resides..When he meets with Mike..Mike is dressed in a cover-all...He is dressed as an Islamic woman..He has an Islamic bodyguard with him too...JP has been chosen to be Mike's messenger of sorts.
    JP met Mike through a mutual aquaintence Uri Geller...Though I believe Uri is more of a friend to Mike then just an aquaintence...Mike got mixed up with some very bad people.
    He was struggling with a crippling drug addiction that was slowly killing him..I got the feeling that JP was telling me that Mike could no longer cope with his children..JP did CLEARLY STATE to me that Mike NEVER EVER abused those boys..But later Mike had admitted to acting innapropriately for a man of his age.. JP said Mike was warned by well meaning friends about his friendships with underage boys...I personally think that Mike was truely innocent in every sense of the word...I should say personally that Mike was treating these boys more like his 'peer's' and not like children, with him being the adult in the situation...These continued friendships with kids probably set Mike up to be the perfect victim of both blackmail and extortion...AGAIN!
    I said to JP that Mike would never leave his kids for good as they were his world..
    JP answered me and said I was too idealistic...Mike was having terrible mood swings too.
    That coupled with all these other things like the bad people he was mixed up with and the financial problems he faced drove him to do what he had to do...JP said Mike had no choice.
    Hope this helps clarify things a little...
    But do we belive him.?..It is all meant to be fiction after all.

I don't buy him, sorry.
    If I read this correctly he actualy contradicts himself. Uri geller? really? They had a falling out some years a go and Uri has been talking badly about Michael through innuendos ever since. And now he is the one helping him? Also just blatantly blurting out where Micael is supposedly staying? Seems fishy to me...
    And where is the terminal cancer part in this conversation? Now he just couldn't cope with his kids anymore? Really? The same kids he would take everywhere with him? Who when they were around you could see how happy he was with them? The ones everyone has been praising for being such well behaved children? Sorry just doesn't add up to me...
    Also I don't believe he has a terminal decease either, just look at This is It, Look at footage from before his ''death'' just going from store to store, That is not a terminally ill man. If you look at the preview for the this is it dvd you see him laughing having fun. If he was that terminally ill that he didn't want his kids to see it he sure hid it well, no he lost me on that one..
    I think if he really is in contact with Michael he is trying to divert us from the real clues out there, trying to throw us off the right path...
  • I'm sorry for mentioning Maura's name here..I just remembered that she mentioned about her disappointment with MJ or something. If this is true, then probably the reason behind that is because of what JP has just told her (same story about MJ). I am referring to his not coming back and/or leaving the kids behind sort of thing. What do you think guys?
  • Sorry for the typo and grammatical errors..
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I'm sorry for mentioning Maura's name here..I just remembered that she mentioneds about her disappointed with MJ or something. If this is true, then probably the reason behind that is because of what JP has just said. I am referring to his not coming back and leaving the kids behind sort of thing. What do you think guys?

start a page one.. we've discussed it through up to here.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> including M**ra
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I think if he really is in contact with Michael he is trying to divert us from the real clues out there, trying to throw us off the right path...

Yes, I agree. If he really is in contact, I believe this might be the case, therefore he continually states: "It's an illusion".
  • I'm sorry for mentioning Maura's name here..I just remembered that she mentioneds about her disappointed with MJ or something. If this is true, then probably the reason behind that is because of what JP has just said. I am referring to his not coming back and leaving the kids behind sort of thing. What do you think guys?

hi, am not really sure, maybe the other knew about this. But as my knowledge that she didn't say disappointed, she just has a different point of view about Michael now. And I'm sure that she has nothing to do with this freeadviceman. It's what a know, maybe anybody knew something different?
  • I think if he really is in contact with Michael he is trying to divert us from the real clues out there, trying to throw us off the right path...

Yes, I agree. If he really is in contact, I believe this might be the case, therefore he continually states: "It's an illusion".

so you guys mean, could be the opposite?
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    Hi

I remember some members here said that they think Maura received her info from FreeAdviceMan. I also heard that she was contacted on YT by FreeAdviceMan a day before she made her message public info (but I didn't check this myself).

But a member here said later on that Maura emailed him/her and said that she doesn't have anything to do with FreeAdviceMan.

mjjisthemuses - This is only my believe, as I cannot believe the "story" he told us. I believe that if he is in contact with Michael, his purpose is to either bring us only some facts (and divert us with the rest - which is the "illusion") or to divert us completely.
  • no
    just coz i can see people ganging up on some1 makes me his friend?

i can see why some people left here!

THANK YOU LORDOFTHEBUBBLES

I'm a friend with the freeadviseman and he doesn't DESERVE people mooking him AT ALL..
    I totally understand why some people leave this forum.. I have been here for awhile, but haven't posted here A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.... And why????? Because i have things to say here to, but i won't... If i do i end up like MAURA.... Yes i say her name out loud.... MAURA.... I respect her soo much and i feel bad for you in here not listen to what she said...

What went wrong her guys????? We used to love talking to eachother, having fun in here with our jokes and laughing.... Why is everything suddently so bad....

I'm staying away from this forum untill things has turned in another direction..

p.s... EVA R.... Happy New Year to you sweetie...
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    no
    just coz i can see people ganging up on some1 makes me his friend?

i can see why some people left here!

THANK YOU LORDOFTHEBUBBLES

I'm a friend with the freeadviseman and he doesn't DESERVE people mooking him AT ALL..
    I totally understand why some people leave this forum.. I have been here for awhile, but haven't posted here A LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.... And why????? Because i have things to say here to, but i won't... If i do i end up like MAURA.... Yes i say her name out loud.... MAURA.... I respect her soo much and i feel bad for you in here not listen to what she said...

What went wrong her guys????? We used to love talking to eachother, having fun in here with our jokes and laughing.... Why is everything suddently so bad....

I'm staying away from this forum untill things has turned in another direction..

p.s... EVA R.... Happy New Year to you sweetie...

Happy new year to you too! <3

I agree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

But some things are really hard you know. That one says He will come back, this one says he will not come back, that one says he maybe will come back. It is just hard. And I really thought he Will come back. You look at TII there are so many things that you think he will come back like after the credits and when their standing in the circle and Michael says in the camera: Thank you for your patience. Believe and have faith.
    And more things when you think he will come back.
    But if someone says he will not come back and that one is maybe in contact wit Michael, then all my hope is just gone... It is just a hard time we have to go through.. But I think we just have to wait and see <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Im almost certian Mike will come back I mean no offense to Mike but he loved the stage and he probably can't stand being out of the limelight for too long.... He is humble but he also likes to get attention. I also think he would not let us down like that I mean he put us through all this pain with his fake death and no concert.... So I think he will come back to prove his point about the media..... He would not fake his death just to get away from it all forever.... and leave us with nothing
  • that is all interesting stuff

someone here said that Michael had cancer and was dieing from it but the story does not say that at all

if Jacko Mason is Michael then it means he had damaged his bodys insides and not cancer and that is why he can still walk and dance a few hours but if he was going to do a tour that big?

no he could not do a tour that big. watch the movie again and compare to Michael in rehersal clips the media news people gave us. fingers and hands trembling! hah!

Michael was bluffing cause he needs more time then to make his escape! simple as that.

and then someone else said that why would the Free Advise guy tell us where Michael is in London if he is a real friend? go see maps of London and info about London. the city is big with millions and the Arab women can wear those clothes that cover their body and face. i dare anyone here to go to London and force Arab women to take off their clothes! LOL

Also the shoes thing. like Michael only wears his dance shoes? nope

Alos Michael may want us to visit London and when he sees all of us visiting he will be happy! maybe he will be at the Peter Pan memorial in London and when we see an Arab woman it could be Michael in disguys!

then the one about Uri Geller not being friends with MIchael for some time. that i think is a problem maybe the proof the Free Advise guy maybe makes thinngs up! but why?
    Or maybe Michael changed his mind and made friends again with Uri Geller? i think we all change our minds about people back and force! so maybe Michael said to Uri Geller that he needs his help and past stuff is forgiven? why not?

i have a grate idea! why dont we contact someone who knew Michael well who can give us a question for Michael that only Michael knows the answer? then we send that to the Free Advise guy. see what happens then. right? if it is Michael the answer will be the right one.

i think Michael did say those words at the Free Advise guys Yootube site coz they are good warnings for us, right?
  • I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?
    He hasn't given any proof of what he claims, just some story and a claim he knows him?
    And all of a sudden this is what happened to Michael?
    No offense to anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opion, but I have to be honest and say I miss the days when there was more investigating going on instead of just believing some random person on the internet. What do we know about him anyway?

No disrespect to the guy either, I'm just saying I need way more than some ''fictional'' story to make me believe his claims. I've been fooled one to many times by people who claim to know ''the truth'' through the internet without proof...

Edit: Just want to add, I don't want to start problems or anything, just had to vent I guess..
  • that is all interesting stuff

someone here said that Michael had cancer and was dieing from it but the story does not say that at all

if Jacko Mason is Michael then it means he had damaged his bodys insides and not cancer and that is why he can still walk and dance a few hours but if he was going to do a tour that big?

no he could not do a tour that big. watch the movie again and compare to Michael in rehersal clips the media news people gave us. fingers and hands trembling! hah!

Michael was bluffing cause he needs more time then to make his escape! simple as that.

and then someone else said that why would the Free Advise guy tell us where Michael is in London if he is a real friend? go see maps of London and info about London. the city is big with millions and the Arab women can wear those clothes that cover their body and face. i dare anyone here to go to London and force Arab women to take off their clothes! LOL

Also the shoes thing. like Michael only wears his dance shoes? nope

Alos Michael may want us to visit London and when he sees all of us visiting he will be happy! maybe he will be at the Peter Pan memorial in London and when we see an Arab woman it could be Michael in disguys!

then the one about Uri Geller not being friends with MIchael for some time. that i think is a problem maybe the proof the Free Advise guy maybe makes thinngs up! but why?
    Or maybe Michael changed his mind and made friends again with Uri Geller? i think we all change our minds about people back and force! so maybe Michael said to Uri Geller that he needs his help and past stuff is forgiven? why not?

i have a grate idea! why dont we contact someone who knew Michael well who can give us a question for Michael that only Michael knows the answer? then we send that to the Free Advise guy. see what happens then. right? if it is Michael the answer will be the right one.

i think Michael did say those words at the Free Advise guys Yootube site coz they are good warnings for us, right?

I LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE THINKING...
    And what if Michael doesn't comeBACK then what....??????
    It is HIS own choice and we CAN'T make HIM comeBACK.. FACT: HE doesn't have cancer, but someone is close...
    You have my trust here LordOfBubbles and dammit you are my kind of thinking... If you know what i mean. And is it really that bad someone knows what's going on here???? Nope...
  • neruokneruok Posts: 11
    I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?
    He hasn't given any proof of what he claims, just some story and a claim he knows him?
    No offense to anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opion, but I have to be honest and say I miss the days when there was more investigating going on instead of just believing some random person on the internet. What do we know about him anyway?

No disrespect to the guy either, I'm just saying I need way more than some ''fictional'' story to make me believe his claims. I've been fooled one to many times by people who claim to know ''the truth'' through the internet without proof...

Edit: Just want to add, I don't want to start problems or anything, just had to vent I guess..

I partially agree with what you're saying. I didn't expect to get so many replies for this- maybe like 5. The reason I put this here was because I was doubtful as to whether or not to believe this guy. I think someone said earlier that his words were believable because he didn't seem so obsessed with MJ- it's not like his page is dedicated to him or whatever.. he looks like he has a life outside of that.. so it makes it more likely that he actually does, perhaps have connections with him. If that makes any sense. But thanks for your post. I do agree that this is not solid proof- however, maybe we can figure some things out from it. I wish there was more investigating as well, there just seems to be less places to start from.
  • as i said before i think we need to test this thing. read my earlier comment.

the thing about Michaels friend not being fans. it makes sense! once you become friends with Michael you would not need to be his fan, right?

so the Free Advise guy is not a fan coz he might be a friend or someone Michaelm trust.

i am going to write to the Free Advise guy something to see what he says.
  • as i said before i think we need to test this thing. read my earlier comment.

the thing about Michaels friend not being fans. it makes sense! once you become friends with Michael you would not need to be his fan, right?

so the Free Advise guy is not a fan coz he might be a friend or someone Michaelm trust.

i am going to write to the Free Advise guy something to see what he says.

Just because he doesn't have a huge display about Michael on is space, doesn't automatically mean he is his friend though. Also plenty of Michael's friends have claimed to be his fan as well although I agree not to the extend to posting pictures of him everywhere <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But you're right about testing this. See what you can find out ..
  • LOL sob sob...make me feel stupid

i wrote the Free Advise guy (thru Yootube):

hi
    i read the message
    i bet if it was really him that he can prove it to me

are you really his friend or you wish you were?

this is the reply i got:

"All I can say is this: if I were in touch with HIM I would not be able to truly prove it to your sattisfaction.
    And for obvious reasons I will say this: the story is PURE FICTION and ALL IS AN ILLUSION!

Sorry that I cannot be of more help.

Best,
    JP

PS: The last message to ALL contains Answers."

so what does that mean? i think it means that if the Free Advise guy is truthfull then he has reasons to pretend he is not, right? but if he is foxy then it is just what he wants us to think, right? no way to prove anything! but I was also thinking that if the Free Advise guy is the type of person Michael knows then he would not have so much time to answer us all the time! that does not make sense, right?

maybe he is only a lonely guy who wished he knew Michael, right? thats sad.

maybe he is like those people who have two minds at once, right? thinks he is Michael sometimes and sometimes thinks he is the Free Advise guy!
  • i have another idea. i will write to him this "Dear Mr. Free Advise guy, I think you have too much time to waste for us and that you are making it all up to confuse us. Why are u always on the internet? People who are real friends of Michael have real lives. So you are faking it, right? Sorry to doubt your words. If I am wrong I am sorry to you adn to Michael."

should i?
  • silly me

i just realised that the Free Advise guy can read the comments here, right?
    thats how come he said to MJonmine a message.

pm me insted
  • silly me

i just realised that the Free Advise guy can read the comments here, right?
    thats how come he said to MJonmine a message.

pm me insted

I PM'd you... IMPORTANT
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    My gut reaction is that it is, maybe my choice of words is incorrect, but a troll, just trying to malign Michael with a carefully planned out story with some believable truths (from readily available data on the hoax sites), and damaging depressing despairing information. Playing with fans emotions. I thought maybe up until he talked about "innocently exploring boys", then I knew what this guy was up to.
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one who found this part of the story strange.
    I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?

I totally agree with you. And I must add that there are points in his story that make no sense, as I've already pointed out... I mean no offense, but I'm definitely not sure that we should believe so easily in this person...
  • stop doing that at once Lou. Cant u see u r doing to the Free Advise guy the same they did to Michael? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

what is wrong with u people? never learn nothing from HISTORY! nothing! shame shame shame!

requoting nasty words that are false. the Free Advise guy never said those words! never never!
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    stop doing that at once Lou. Cant u see u r doing to the Free Advise guy the same they did to Michael? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

what is wrong with u people? never learn nothing from HISTORY! nothing! shame shame shame!

requoting nasty words that are false. the Free Advise guy never said those words! never never!
    I don't see what you mean. Stop doing what? As far as I can see, I was just sharing my opinion with two members that wrote something that I agreed with. I thought we were here to share our opinions - as far as we express our opinions in a polite way. I know I didn't write any offensive words, but If you felt offended I apologize.