Messages concerning IMissYouAll09 on youtube

Comments

• silly me

i just realised that the Free Advise guy can read the comments here, right?
    thats how come he said to MJonmine a message.

pm me insted
    I saw what Free Advise Guy wrote on his youtube account. I think he's reading this/other hoax forums, at lest the message he wrote to MJonmine sounded like he's reading the forums.

@ Everyone- I wouldn't call this guy a troll or say anything bad about him. We don't know who he is. He could know Michael and is trying to lead up to the truth. Michael could be reading these forums and I don't think he would like seeing people treating his friend or anyone like the media treated him. Please be careful what you post, you don't know who's reading this or other hoax forums. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    silly me

pm me insted
    I saw what Free Advise Guy wrote on his youtube account. I think he's reading this/other hoax forums, at lest the message he wrote to MJonmine sounded like he's reading the forums.

@ Everyone- I wouldn't call this guy a troll or say anything bad about him. We don't know who he is. He could know Michael and is trying to lead up to the truth. Michael could be reading these forums and I don't think he would like seeing people treating his friend or anyone like the media treated him. Please be careful what you post, you don't know who's reading this or other hoax forums. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    agreed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    silly me

pm me insted

agreed <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Ditto
  • Guys guys guys...
    Could we leave TheFreeAdviseMan for now.... Thanks
  • why? KNowshesalive??

the Free Advise guy is right? wrong? what? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    I don't understand something though..why do we believe this guy so quickly?
    He hasn't given any proof of what he claims, just some story and a claim he knows him?
    And all of a sudden this is what happened to Michael?
    No offense to anyone, everyone is entitled to their own opion, but I have to be honest and say I miss the days when there was more investigating going on instead of just believing some random person on the internet. What do we know about him anyway?

No disrespect to the guy either, I'm just saying I need way more than some ''fictional'' story to make me believe his claims. I've been fooled one to many times by people who claim to know ''the truth'' through the internet without proof...

Edit: Just want to add, I don't want to start problems or anything, just had to vent I guess..

Bravo, I totally agree.. It seems when you don't automatically "buy" what they are "selling" .. then people accuse us of being mean .. and they can see why people don't come here .. I don't get it .. to me the story is no different then any other theory I have read .. just because someone claims he knows Michael .. doesn't mean I have to buy it ..
  • why? KNowshesalive??

the Free Advise guy is right? wrong? what? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    I'm a little confused....if someone says he is wrong others get mad and if people say let it go others get mad...am I missing something?
  • Here to all interested-this is what she had to say so there is no specualtion with this source and her. The topic is locked so it is inactive and therefore will not be in the new posts. This is why I am putting it here
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2646<!-- l -->
  • I wonder if Michael was really dying, would he leave us those clues that proves that he's alive? And why would he do that? For us to learn that he's not dead but then die because of his disease and make us sad for two times? Nahhh I don't think so. I don't believe that he's sick and dying script.
  • I don't believe a word of this story, do you really think that HE (MJ) would leave his children and family away just to live a little more? I am sure that HE will choose death instead of living confined in a harem disguised as a woman without family or friends!! The Whole story is ... I don't wanna be rude, i just wanna say that if you believe what this guy is saying then you belive that MJ " had and inappropiated bahavior with children" so MJ was in fact a pedophile or a retarded ( in both cases a danger for kids ) and that is something that i would NEVER accept <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> . I hope that I haven't offend nobody it was not my intention but i have to say that i was really angry wen I read the story.
  • I think the story should be read carefully ...the guy didnt say he did something inappropriate. He also said "people made mountains out of molehills". I'm not saying this is real because I honestly dont know...but the freeadvice man is like allover google and as certain ppl have said,"why would he put his credibility on the line to mess with hoaxers"...now unless he is doing a story or something.
    hmmm... perhaps you are right neverlandprincess... I just googled him it says he has given advice to powerful, famous and important people like George Soros, Senator Joe Biden, Isaac Asimov, Bill Clinton, Nobel Laureate Writer Imre Kertesz, former V.P. Al Gore, Woody Allen, the beautiful singer Shalva Berti, and he was friends or friendly acquaintance of many great New Yorkers back in the 1980s, such as the late, great Song & Dance Man Andy Kaufman, Andy Warhol, the late Progressive Punk Grafitti Artist Jean-Michel Basquiat, the late Painter and Chalkster Keith Haring,etc.

Maybe I need to rethink this ...
    I guess this could be an important clue : PS: This story is PURE FICTION...EVERYTHING IS AN ILLUSION...but you can tell, can't you?

has anyone tried to figure this out?
  • hmmm... perhaps you are right neverlandprincess... I just googled him it says he has given advice to powerful, famous and important people like George Soros, Senator Joe Biden, Isaac Asimov, Bill Clinton, Nobel Laureate Writer Imre Kertesz, former V.P. Al Gore, Woody Allen, the beautiful singer Shalva Berti, and he was friends or friendly acquaintance of many great New Yorkers back in the 1980s, such as the late, great Song & Dance Man Andy Kaufman, Andy Warhol, the late Progressive Punk Grafitti Artist Jean-Michel Basquiat, the late Painter and Chalkster Keith Haring,etc.

Maybe I need to rethink this ...

Thanks...I just tryin to keep the peace. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    are we sure the information came from free adviceman himself?
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    I guess this could be an important clue : PS: This story is PURE FICTION...EVERYTHING IS AN ILLUSION...but you can tell, can't you?

has anyone tried to figure this out?

I think he could be talking about the hoax (illusion) and everything we've heard from the media (pure fiction).
  • WOW! if found out what i want to know! he hid secret info in his videos! its all there. all of it!

go to his Yootube site and if u watch them u will see the cluse!
  • WOW! if found out what i want to know! he hid secret info in his videos! its all there. all of it!

go to his Yootube site and if u watch them u will see the cluse!

Link please, too lazy to look up...thanky <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mj[L]mj[L] Posts: 36
    Hi,

I am new here but I definitely believe in your theories! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I read through these comments and have checked out this 'Free advice man's youtube channel and also investigated him on google. Through this I found his blog and it reads:

'Insanely Amusing Conspiracy Theories To Beat Existing Ones

Guest Appearance By Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman, John Belushi and other Entertainers, Song & Dance Men, Performance Artistes, etc...

Unique Characters Created and Fully Animated By The Free Advice Man Himself!

The Next Funniest Joke In The World!'

Now I don't know if this means he is making the whole thing up or what <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

(Sorry if this has been posted before! Just thought I'd share <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)
  • "]Hi,

I am new here but I definitely believe in your theories! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I read through these comments and have checked out this 'Free advice man's youtube channel and also investigated him on google. Through this I found his blog and it reads:

Guest Appearance By Michael Jackson, Andy Kaufman, John Belushi and other Entertainers, Song & Dance Men, Performance Artistes, etc...

Now I don't know if this means he is making the whole thing up or what <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

(Sorry if this has been posted before! Just thought I'd share <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)
    Interesting-I noticed on his yt he says he is friends with Andy Kaufman...he could be double siding it...like giving the "illusion" that he is off his rocker when in fact he knows everything.?
  • mj[L]mj[L] Posts: 36
    "]Hi,

Interesting-I noticed on his yt he says he is friends with Andy Kaufman...he could be double siding it...like giving the "illusion" that he is off his rocker when in fact he knows everything.?

Yeah... never thought of that <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • "]Hi,

maybe this all is just about movie <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    or he is playing with us about all of this? i don't know, i hope not.....what he means by 'The Next Funniest Joke In The World!'
  • are we sure the information came from free adviceman himself?

That's what I was going to write? How do we know that he's the real Free Advice Man? Any ideas?
  • im so happy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    the Free Advise guys videos r full of cluse! u will begin to see them urself, if u r smart.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TheFreeAdviceMan<!-- m -->

i now kno that Michael is watching some us. from London where he lives.

cluse like 'infiniti' and 'L.O.V.E.' that r next to secret words.

and i undertand why the Free Advise guy always is saying its pulp fiction and illusions! they would hurt him 2.

hes not nuts but the people who hurt him hurt Michael also.
  • im so happy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    the Free Advise guys videos r full of cluse! u will begin to see them urself, if u r smart.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/TheFreeAdviceMan<!-- m -->

i now kno that Michael is watching some us. from London where he lives.

cluse like 'infiniti' and 'L.O.V.E.' that r next to secret words.

and i undertand why the Free Advise guy always is saying its pulp fiction and illusions! they would hurt him 2.

hes not nuts but the people who hurt him hurt Michael also.

TheFreeAdviceMan (4 months ago)
    Spam
    Greetings!
    Saw your comment on MJ "hoax" YouTube site.
    He's in London. Suffering from terminal cancer and what not. You're absolutely right about the mass media!
    Best, The Free Advice Man.... He loves you all! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->:P