www.thisisalsoit.com

Comments

• when is the TII DVD supposed to be released ???
  • Yes, I believe that the redirection is telling us to a track on the DVD. For the previously redirected to the People was talking about just the DVD.
    Very interesting ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If you go to the official TII movie site, you'll read :"LOOK FOR IT SOON ON DVD AND BLUE RAY"
    Still There is no official date <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • man this is confusing me ,so its about eggs today
  • Easter eggs are mostly hidden extras on a DVD and if Michael would like to give us a clue through the DVD doing it via an easter egg would be perfectly!
    This is amazing! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

If you go to the official TII movie site, you'll read :"LOOK FOR IT SOON ON DVD AND BLUE RAY"

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    when is the TII DVD supposed to be released ???

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Here in Europe, the DVD will be released on March 1st so I don't know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • What??? March 1st ???
    Oh no, it's pretty late!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • It is sending us to some site about dvd easter eggs now <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> wtf is going onnnnnnnnnnnn
  • I really hope this is not some huge game or prank someone is playing on us. DVDs are not usually released until 4 months after a movie has been in the theatres. So...we have to wait till April..orrrrrr
    His return coincides with the Catholic belief that Jesus Christ rose from the dead? I think that is more a likely scenario.

Argghhhhhh..this is driving me nuts..lolol. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • If this is Michael..he really does have a brilliant mind.
  • OK..LETS LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOX..

THE REGIONS POSTED ON THAT PAGE....
    SINCE THE COMMON NUMBER SO FAR SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN 5..MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO TELL US HE IS HIDING IN REGION 5..WHICH IS EASTERN EUROPE, RUSSIA, INDIA OR AFRICA???? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    [

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->[/quote]

Here in Europe, the DVD will be released on March 1st so I don't know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->[/quote]
    aawww on my birthday!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael is always so thoughtful!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    anyway, easter eggs are hidden extras on a dvd , you have to look for them ;interestinggggg!!!
  • So, if here in Europe we have to wait until March 1st,
    hope you American friends will tell what those Easter Eggs are before that date...!!!

...Or we'll go crazy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    www,thisisalsoit.com takes me to <!-- m -->http://www.dvdeastereggs.com/faq.php<!-- m -->
    WTF???
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    Guys, maybe it's not just about TII. There's still a long time until it will be released. Let's think like this: hoax planned for a long time... Maybe we should check earlier albums?
    I would go with Invincible, or the Number One
  • I thought the DVD was going to be released in January. But since they have to wait four months, I guess we all have to wait until March.
    Hmmm, a hidden track? I hope it's Heaven can Wait, or Unbreakable
  • Huh I've heard something about end January/February here in Holland
    (the dvd release)

*EDIT*

Michael Jackson's This Is It (Blu-ray
    door MICHAEL JACKSON'S THIS IS IT (BLU-RAY) (Music Blu-ray Regio B - 22-02-10 )
    So the release date in Holland is 22nd of Feruary 2010

Oh btw LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> 22-02-'10 -->7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (2+2+2+1=) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MAYBE IT IS V FOR VENDETTA??

SINCE THE COMMON NUMBER SO FAR SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN 5..MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO TELL US HE IS HIDING IN REGION 5..WHICH IS EASTERN EUROPE, RUSSIA, INDIA OR AFRICA???? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Didn't he once mentioned in an interview he wanted to have a house in Africa?

Didn't he once mentioned in an interview he wanted to have a house in Africa?

Yes, he did <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Guys, maybe it's not just about TII. There's still a long time until it will be released. Let's think like this: hoax planned for a long time... Maybe we should check earlier albums?
    I would go with Invincible, or the Number One
    you could be onto something with earlier albums like the NUMBER ONES,who in the family has just released an album of NUMBER ONE HITS, that would be janet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • but i thought easter eggs were in DVD's not CD's? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • but i thought easter eggs were in DVD's not CD's? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes,
    the article we are redirected to is about dvds.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I'M STILL THINKING THE DVD OF V FOR VENDETTA. ANYONE HAVE THE DVD?? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->