New blog: Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?

Comments

• I want to challage the statementabout being playfull at 28 years of age is not right in behavior. ie water guns... lots of people were playfull in the 1980s, we did the same thing, its just how it was in those days....
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    All I can say is "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK OF SHIT" Is all this.
    Some people are so gullible that they deserve to be brain washed for real, if it actualy existed.
    I admire the endurance and and the patients of the crack pot that actualy wrote this bunch of nonsense.
    But mostly I feel sorry for the people that say they don't believe in "MEDIA" but actualy are somewhat persuaded to believe this crap.
    Sorry Mo no offence to you or Sousa and I'm sure you don't actualy belive this nonsense you girls are way more mature and much more intelligent than this.
    I must say though this person has a very colourful imagination, he/she would make millions if they ever decide to write a fictional script, so congrats are in order for the imagination only.
    Thank you for reading
    Regards Connie

someone can just as easily say, "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK SHIT" to the fact that you believe michael is alive. and to be frank with you, at least there's been enormous amount of evidence and research done to show that the illuminati does exist and their history and what they stand for goes against everything michael stands for. michael has been a victim of this and i bet he would be pretty hurt to see that you think it's "A LOAD OF CROCK SHIT." what else do you think, "they don't care about us" is about?? how high schoolers don't think their teachers care about them? or something equally as stupid? so our thinking he's alive must also be "A LOAD OF CROCK SHIT." compare the evidence that points toward michael being alive to the evidence of the illuminati/NWO true agenda...maybe you'll feel stupid after doing some of your own research. then again, you probably won't, as you'll just ignore everything that doesn't fit into your bubble.

p.s., maybe you could learn a little more about something called respect from michael, since you adore him so much.
  • I dont believe what I'm reading. People who dont believe the admins theory are faced with a brick wall of members and admin who straight away assume the person has no intelligence and has not "done their homework" <-- Disgraceful comment coming from an "admin".
    If the admin of this site had done their homework they would know there is a lot more to it than what they have written, and most of what they've written is wrong.
    This is not because I "dont believe in the illuminati/NWO" because I do so dont throw that back in my face as protection for your sites admin as it wont work.
    Reading articles and watching films doesnt give you inside knowledge or psychological knowledge. The owners of this site are not psychologists (Although they may not claim to be it is still wrong) and shouldnt be feeding their members this stuff which you believe and praise the admin for.

Step outside of this forum if you want to learn about NWO, Illuminati and the connection with Michael Jackson. Do your own research

Dont be put down when people tell you you are stupid for not believing. READ! Then you will know part of the real truth behind it, and not what's being fed by two girls who have no idea what they're raving about.
    I wonder how long this comment will be allowed to stay here for before it/I am removed.

It may be a "theory" but the theories you are writing appear full of truth to people who know nothing about it, putting them on a public forum is wrong. People put trust into a sites admin and you are misusing it!

Speak to doctors and psychologists, not the owners of a forum. Think logically before you put blind faith into people behind a computer screen.

Firt of all, you are entitled to your own opinion so your post will not be deleted.

We have stated I think 4!! times that this is a theory, maybe you missed that.

Also we never claimed to be psychologists, but we are not idiots either. We spent a LOT of time into this and I can assure you, it's no bull shit, the information is accurate and the link to Mike is not far fetched at all.

You may not agree with the fact that this is related to Mike, but that does not give you the right to belittle and bash us. It's a theory and people on this board are able to think for themselves, YOU are saying they are stupid with your post, not us. And YOU are stating this is BS, so who is the one here pretending to have the truth? Not us, YOU. Take a look in the mirror girl.

Funny thing is, that at first you claim we can't be psycologists by reading up, but then you advise members to go read and investigate themselves. So we can't get accurate info on the web or other sources, but the rest of the members can? Please explain.

Your comment is not helpful at all. Disagreement is fine, but explain WHY this can't be true, that is called discussion. What you are doing is bashing and accusing and since you are way smarter than the members apparently, because you do your own research (not my words guys, just a conclusion I get from her post), I would expect a more intelligent post with arguments.

Try to discuss with a little more grace next time, or I will remove you from this board. And no, not because you have a different opinion, but because your attitude is not suitable for the atmosphere of this forum.

I think good points are presented by all, but attitude is key!

Also, the reason people turn to forums like this is to connect with likeminded people and/or find out different views from normal everyday people. In our society today, it is extremely difficult to trust the opinions of "professionals", as it seems the majority are not trustworthy.

And now if we are going to talk about sources, let's again bring up that TMZ has been at the core of Michael Jackson's "death". The first to report on the entire thing. So if we aren't going to trust "average" people for Truth, then maybe we shouldn't trust a tabloid media source either.

Just food for thought.
  • Just a quick response on the "twin" theory, if its a twin how can they have birthdays 21 days apart and why oh why have we never heard of this twin brother? Then again though we are just hearing about Marlon's twin brother, so I guess its a possibility but why the big difference in birthdays. You two are doing an excellent job I feel. Keep up the good work.
  • Is anyone here familiar with the theory of vibrational energy? Just curious.
    I have never heard of that one. Maybe you can start a new post and give us more info?
    If you google "vibrational energy" you get all the info on every level (molecular, spiritual, personal).
    People with vibrational energy are usely very attractive people.... guess whom I'm talking about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Wow. I read all that and it's a lot to take in. I'll digest it and see what happens overnight. TY.

I just want to point out that the original release of Michael's Panther Dance video didn't have the graffiti in it. I watched the premiere of it on TV back in '91, so my mind better remembers it without the graffiti. I recall it was added after people kicked up a stink because "something something something unnecessary act of violence / bad influence" etc etc etc.. So they gave his spontaneous glass smashing moment a more positive social meaning that racism is bad bad bad and Michael is against it rah rah rah.. *Edit: The original interpretation of the car smashing was believed to be against his family, who I think he was really beginning to cut off financially at that time.. Also the stripping off in front of the Royal Arms Hotel may have been an attack on La Toya's playboy photos as you can spell "La Toya" from the neon letters. These are just some theories I remember being thrown around at the time. Thought they'd be worth mentioning. Trying to think of any others..

I have the original unedited Panther Dance clip and can upload it if desired..

And, The Blood on the Dancefloor cover. Michael is standing in the shape of a "7".

TY again. Still processing.
  • Well... I had all night to mull it over and the illuminati thing is likely that is what happened to Michael; do I believe it? no, however, I could be proven wrong. Everything you said about the Illuminati sounds out there yet believable but I think this whole death hoax thing is a lot simpler than that. I don't see what the Illuminati will have to gain controlling Michael like that even though he is big on a global scale. What does he have that they want? Is there something they want to brainwash the public with so they use MJ since he is the world's biggest icon? Here's another theory, because his charactor had been seriously damaged but the false allegations and records sales were dropping dangerously low causing him to go into dept, what if he pulled this hoax cause he knew he would make more money being a dead man than if he were alive? Think about it. Record sales are high. There are Michael Jackson items all over the place and people are buying them. MJ is not selfish for doing that for this reason, he's a genious for it. Well.... he's a genious anyway but you get the point. I'm sorry but I'm inclined to disbelieve the alter ego split personality theory brought on by the Illuminati. The Vitilego turned his skin porcelin white, I get that, MJ wearing make up I believe to add color to his face bec porcelin white is too white. His mannerisms are that of a woman, Nah, I think his mannerisms suggests that he's a little bit timid which I can't blame him with the way he was brought up as a child and how the public abused his trust and made him out to be something he's not. His soft, feminine like voice, good reason for that, did you know that when you train your voice to reach the ultimate high tones in singing and you do it for years, your voice will stay at that height because the cords have been stretched to the limit? When your voice stays at that height and you are talking, your voice sounds soft in a feminine like nature. I call it an angels voice. I don't see different personalites in Michael, just different appearances for different songs. Also, people with a lack of childhood tends to relive out their childhood through adulthood. It's psychology. Michael was compinsating for the childhood he wasn't allowed to have. He was/is so full of love and expects love in return. That is not a bad thing bec he never felt that love growing up and so he is also compinsating for that through his chldren. He never molested any children. I don't believe that for a second. I think some parents were jelouse that he had a better relationship with their children than they do. This is my belief however, even though I don't believe, I will not dismiss the Illuminati theory completly for the simple fact I could be proven wrong in the end. I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes. I just thought that made a more simpler explanation for Michael's behavior, looks and mannerisms might be more believable. I believe he is alive and possibly well and MJ is the best, He is what the world needs. Once again I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I'm sorry for challenging the Illuminati and Mind Control theory. You could be right and I could be wrong, I don't know but I do know this, the truth will come out in the end.

Living One Vibrational Energy? lol

Yes, I am very familiar with this theory. It includes the Law of Attraction and is the basis of the idea behind The Secret.
    Living On Vibrational Energy? lol

L.aw
    O.f
    V.ibrational
    E.nergy
  • I have also researched the Illuminati, Mk ULTRA (mind control), NWO and many many other subjects that are all related and interconnected for years.

I want to applaud Mo & Souza on their blog. Whether the theory is completely correct or not isn't the issue; all theories are proposed and then revised again and again. This is how theories work. Mind controlled Manchurian candidates, slaves etc really do exist and the means to achieve this has been researched and applied for many years. To believe that there is absolutely no possibility that there has been experimentation or the utilization of this disorder by secretive agencies is to truly be in denial of what is actually occurring in the world. The Nazi's (for one) committed unspeakable experiments and those scientists were brought to the US, given jobs within government agencies and their work was incorporated into these agencies...and it continued.

Multiple Personality Disorder as D.I.D. was previously known, can occur in anyone who has survived childhood trauma or abuse (especially sexual abuse). The fracturing of the individuals personality is a defensive mechanism. Each personality has certain characteristics but is an incomplete personality; not a fully developed personality. It is the compartmentalization of certain personality traits that allow the abuse survivor to continue to function. When an individual suffering from D.I.D. is in certain situations there may a different aspect of them that emerges to deal with each situation. For instance a child who experiences sexual abuse may have a personality that emerges every time the abuse occurs. After the incident this personality will recede and another will emerge that has no recollection of the abuse experience even having taken place. Each individual personality has their own traits, each has their own memories, and each has a function within the individual as a means for the person to survive.

From my education in psychology and my research on sexual abuse, this disorder and the nefarious elements working in our world, I think that this is a very plausible explanation as to what may have happened to Michael as a child. It is also appears that he did break free of this control, integration (partial or fully) may have also occurred. When even partial intergration occurs the memories of the individual personalities become part of the merging whole person. This would then make him aware of what had happened to him.

This to me would then explain why Invincible was not promoted, especially as the songs on this album seem to be full of clues about everything that is happening now. All of the false allegations and his crucification in the media also point to someone trying to destroy him, to turn the public against him as a means to silence him. If all of this really did occur and he regained lost memories etc he would have been a huge threat to the powers that be, those who are behind the creation of mind controlled slaves and the whole NWO. It's not a big leap to think that there really may have been an ongoing threat on Michael's life and this could absolutely be the reason behind any "Death Hoax". What better way to get some room to breathe and try to inform the public of what is happening? If those who wish to eliminate you think you are already dead than you are in a pretty safe position to wake the sleeping masses of fans who adore you...
    I have never heard of that one. Maybe you can start a new post and give us more info?
    If you google "vibrational energy" you get all the info on every level (molecular, spiritual, personal).
    People with vibrational energy are usely very attractive people.... guess whom I'm talking about <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Vibrational energy is a very interesting topic. I've been searching for possible alternative meanings for L.O.V.E. as it has always stood out to me as a clue. Check out this website, not sure how credible it is but the idea is very interesting. Perhaps it is something Michael is utilizing as he is "healing" during this time off?..... Let me know what you think everyone!

<!-- m -->http://www.60daystohealth.com/LOVE-PAGE.html<!-- m -->
  • Vibrational energy is a very interesting topic. I've been searching for possible alternative meanings for L.O.V.E. as it has always stood out to me as a clue. Check out this website, not sure how credible it is but the idea is very interesting. Perhaps it is something Michael is utilizing as he is "healing" during this time off?..... Let me know what you think everyone!

<!-- m -->http://www.60daystohealth.com/LOVE-PAGE.html<!-- m -->[/quote]

I really like how they explain vibrational energy in regard to the human psyche. Our vibrational energy as a whole is rising. Love has a high vibration and fear is low, so we are moving closer towards love. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes, I am very familiar with this theory. It includes the Law of Attraction and is the basis of the idea behind The Secret.
    Living On Vibrational Energy? lol

L.aw
    O.f
    V.ibrational
    E.nergy

Thank you, Dove <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I have given this a lot of thought over night and do believe there is probably a lot of truth to this. However, for these people to be able to make things happen to equal out their mathematical equasions would be nearly impossible. The human factor is involved and too many variables for mistakes, someone must be fudging the numbers somewhere or we are dealing with other worldly beings. In other words they cannot be as powerful as all the information I have read indicates. Most satanic religions and organizations thrive on fear. They use fear as their biggest weapon. Fear immobilizes and causes many to submit to whatever they are being told to believe and do. From the songs Michael has written we know he was shaking loose from this fear and starting to fight back. My hope is he has been able to become totally free of them and is in a safe place to heal. The biggest concern I have is if Michael is not out of their clutches and they are behind the hoax. If that is the case then we have a huge problem. With the illuminati's major goal being to set up a New World Order and set one "Global Leader" in place it could catastrophic if they still have Michael Jackson in their clutches. Many idolize him now...if he returns "after death" many would worship him and attribute to him deity. Under their influence he would be their puppet. I have been wondering if it was not them that put the thought in his head that he would like to disappear from the public and return to begin with. Two or more of his videos already dealt with this theme. It is scary indeed to even consider, but the NWO is already being discussed byOur President and other world leaders. The Pope has already called for a Global Government over the financial institutions. Trust me I am not saying this is the way it is heading. This is just a theory....but we are talking about some very evil people here folks. I am in no way trying to anger anyone or cause more fear. Just the opposite, we need not be afraid of them at all. We need to fight back! We need to expose them if they have truly done these horrible things to Michael Jackson. This Hoax has to be exposed! Whether it was orchastrated by Michael Jackson or the Illuminati.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    I had the same thoughts but came to the conclusion that mike is using this to spread the message
    I have given this a lot of thought over night and do believe there is probably a lot of truth to this. However, for these people to be able to make things happen to equal out their mathematical equasions would be nearly impossible. The human factor is involved and too many variables for mistakes, someone must be fudging the numbers somewhere or we are dealing with other worldly beings. In other words they cannot be as powerful as all the information I have read indicates. Most satanic religions and organizations thrive on fear. They use fear as their biggest weapon. Fear immobilizes and causes many to submit to whatever they are being told to believe and do. From the songs Michael has written we know he was shaking loose from this fear and starting to fight back. My hope is he has been able to become totally free of them and is in a safe place to heal. The biggest concern I have is if Michael is not out of their clutches and they are behind the hoax. If that is the case then we have a huge problem. With the illuminati's major goal being to set up a New World Order and set one "Global Leader" in place it could catastrophic if they still have Michael Jackson in their clutches. Many idolize him now...if he returns "after death" many would worship him and attribute to him deity. Under their influence he would be their puppet. I have been wondering if it was not them that put the thought in his head that he would like to disappear from the public and return to begin with. Two or more of his videos already dealt with this theme. It is scary indeed to even consider, but the NWO is already being discussed byOur President and other world leaders. The Pope has already called for a Global Government over the financial institutions. Trust me I am not saying this is the way it is heading. This is just a theory....but we are talking about some very evil people here folks. I am in no way trying to anger anyone or cause more fear. Just the opposite, we need not be afraid of them at all. We need to fight back! We need to expose them if they have truly done these horrible things to Michael Jackson. This Hoax has to be exposed! Whether it was orchastrated by Michael Jackson or the Illuminati.
  • Wow! This is very interesting. It certainly sounds possible, but also very impossible. These are things that we've seen in movies for the past several years - that we never believed could really happen. If this kind of stuff goes on for real, it's CRAZY! Is anybody watching the Conpiracy Theory TV show w/ Jesse Ventura????? He investigates stuff like this......
    Like "Left Behind." The movie with Curt Camron. What you are describing is the book of Revelations and I heard about the pope. My family doesn't believe that part but that can be believable because we are dealing with the end of times. The war, the strange weather changes, the ice melting in antartica, the hurricanes in different states so what you said does sound convincing.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Wow! This is very interesting. It certainly sounds possible, but also very impossible. These are things that we've seen in movies for the past several years - that we never believed could really happen. If this kind of stuff goes on for real, it's CRAZY! Is anybody watching the Conpiracy Theory TV show w/ Jesse Ventura????? He investigates stuff like this......

Indeed, it's hard to wrap your head around. Sorry haven't seen the show.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I have been reading about the Illuminati, and I've rarely felt so jittery and disgusted and horrified, and like I don't know who to trust. That disgusting torture they'd do to children as well..it just infuriates me to think that they'd take perfectly good human beings and screwing with them for no good reason.. I've been fretting so much over whether they'd done anything to Michael, but after reading this.. I broke down in tears, I prayed to God that it isn't true, but if it is, I pray that Michael suffered as little as possible.. Nobody has ever affected me like Michael has, thinking about him suffering through this, about all his life's hardships being caused by a couple of greedy people.. That is just horrible, disgusting, wicked, evil, it's straightup evil.. God, I'm so upset about this..!! Why do humans have to do these things?! Why do some of us feel the need to torment and control others like this, to manipulate and destroy them?!

We need to bring them down, we need to destroy them, they just can't get away with harming Michael and others like that!! I absolutely despise thinking of him in their clutches, right where they wanted him.. We need to fight, I'm so enraged I wish I knew someone would just bomb wherever they are right now.. I know they think we're all morons, I do love video games and TV and whatnot myself, but I still also read a lot and use my brain! Most folks I know and my entire are pretty smart, and they question things in the media as well- they're underestimating us, all the people..

Mo and Souza, you were right about this being very hard to read.. but it does need to be thought about, I pray it isn't so, but it is possible.. We have to spread awareness if we want to tear them limb from limb..

Also, doesn't it upset you all here to think that maybe he did have these alter egos like that? I mean, I personally hate the thought..

I wish and hope and pray that it's just been one Michael, and not a kid and especially not a girl.. that just.. I don't know, it makes me so angry and upset..
  • Wow! This is very interesting. It certainly sounds possible, but also very impossible. These are things that we've seen in movies for the past several years - that we never believed could really happen. If this kind of stuff goes on for real, it's CRAZY! Is anybody watching the Conpiracy Theory TV show w/ Jesse Ventura????? He investigates stuff like this......

I am watching that show and I feel Jesse Ventura is trying to uncover stuff that the NWO doesn't want uncovered. So he may be the next one to mysteriously die... just wait. I'm surprised that they are showing that stuff.

On the NWO subject, this is definitely real. They all met up at Vatican the same day of Memorial... some distraction huh. And if you go into their site, you will see their proposed agenda... including fake return of the messiah. God, I hope this isn't a setup orchestrated by the NWO and using this hoax death situation. That is the big question? Was this idea planted in MJ mind many yrs ago and were events that took place done on purpose to push him into making this decision... or was this decision already implanted in the mind... a part of a bigger of a bigger plan for others? Are we being taken down a yellow brick road... only the wrong one? OK, I'll stop, cause my head is just aching as I think that we might be involved in part of someone else's evil agenda. Well, I am ready for that padded cell now.
  • Firstly I do not want to hurt anyone, if you do not believe at all or you do not want to read this, I took you to leave!
    We do not insult for a theory, we discuss calmly Thanks!

If there is a true Monarch Slave which show its colors,
    Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson !
    Read, Watch, Compare ... it is obvious hallucinating !

If after this you still do not believe, stop reading Illuminati topic!

PEACE AND LOVE BRO

2rxem4g.jpg

This heraldic image is a reflection of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table; set round as sentinels ('in lodge') of the Sangreal, or Holy Grail. The badge is a heraldic symbol for the knights and a substitution for the sword. The Round Table was designed for 12 knights and Arthur (12 + 1, Christ and His 12 disciples, the Sun and 12 signs of the Zodiac). Elvis is sitting on the 'Siege Perilous', which is reserved for the best knight, Sir Galahad. The pure white rose they wear is symbolical of the heart of the Invisible Helper; the red roses stand for his cleansed blood; the white cross brings to mind his body; and the golden star represents the golden wedding garment which is made by pure living.

5f3lg8.jpg

"Taking Care of Business without thinking"

Edward Bernay: "If you can influence the leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway".

Elvis and MKULTRA.
    Government and media institutions in the 50's were lead by Freudian 'psychoanalysts' who sought to control the order in society by supressing the animalistic nature of people. In the late 50's the Elvis phenomenon was seen as an 'unknown' anthropological threat to society which had to be studied and controled. By the time Elvis joined the service the US army was already a test ground for the MKULTRA project that involved drug related experiments to modify human behaviour for the purpose of subliminal control. MKULTRA operated secretly between '51 and 75' but was exposed to the public in the summer of 1977. The project involved 'hermetic societies' who used resources of kabbalah and Freud's 'Psychoanalyses' to perform experiments in the field of mind control, group consciousness and bicameralism*. Bicameralism creats a link to the behaviour of humans and social insects like ants, it suggests that the experience and desire of one person can influence the behaviour of a whole society. This experiment required the involvement of a charismatic figure who had captured the mind, heart and imagination of the public and noone fitted that part better then Elvis. We'll see that most of Elvis's favorite books covered this very subject, reincarnation, apotheosis, mind control, gnostic christianity, etc.

THE SCIENCE OF BODY MANIPULATION & PROGRAMMING

You remember June 22 when Michael made a call to the emergency clinic?
    Remember what he said!

One side of my body is hot, it's hot,
    and one side of my body is cold. It's very cold

BODY CONTROL CHECH HERE GO TO LETTER -E-

Ohhh! .. and what can we read?

Control the temperature of individual body parts or sides of the body--such as the right side of the body might get hot, and the left side of the body get ice cold. Fritz has observed this by touching the left and right sides of a victim who was burning hot on the right and ice cold on the left.

2v9vf2r.jpg
    2nt93k.jpg

These two kings of the music have followed the same path, for me it is very clear.
    While the two were Rosicrucian, Elvis appears much and he never spoke against them, he believed! But he died too young still like Michael.
    The experiments on their bodies to make them efficient killed them.
    Handled both in the same way for controlling our minds!
    Continue to read the link, you will discover a lot!

BODY CONTROL CHECH HERE GO TO LETTER -E-

Ah! I see that say Michael Jackson
    was more Rosicrucian at the end?
    Check this ... with Crown, Lion and numbers 777,
    there is something very clear.
    We see a second in TII

33yjc4k.jpg

Yes that's the Rosicrucian symbol in the center with a rose !

trosecroix.gif

You do not believe it yet? There a *Tree of life*

4s07tg.jpg
    rubon39.jpg
    fm0wwm.jpg

But one last thing, Michael and Elvis was GIANT regardless of whether they were manipulated or not, by these fuckers shit.
    I still love them and I pray you love Elvis and Michael because they are not guilty of anything, except to have their love public.
    These are the two largest, but there has been other (Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendrix) and many others who have fallen, because their only idea was to LOVE their fans.
    And just to love God will forgive them if they were sins. Nobody can deprive them of their love and their talents.
    Thank you for reading .. PEACE ALL OF YOU!

TAU CROSS RESURRECTION

TauCrossMedal.jpg

*This is it* definition (MY OWN IDEA)
    TII - II(roman= 2) = TWO (TAU)
    *T* its a TAU Cross ancien egyptien Cross (RESURRECTION CROSS)
    First *HIS* for (his for him Michael)
    SECOND *IS* for ISLAM
    HISIS (isis) =Goddess of life (Illuminati worship)
    *IT* = Illuminati (mirror)

T (his) HISIS IT = The resurrection of Michael Jackson

Need I remind you that Michael had converted to Islam?

You bELIeve or beLIEve ? has your choice!

this-is-it_affiche-film.jpg

Do not believe everything you read, do your investigations yourself, and if you found some interesting things to admission, do not hesitate to post ... it always leads to other ideas.
    I have something else to say, OWN=NWO , but it is another thing!
    Take Care!

mbofg4.jpg

Hmm ... I say red roses? ...L.O.V.E
  • [youtube:1m6j5jw0]

The first scene, and introduction, to the 1957 film "The Three Faces of Eve"
    [youtube:1m6j5jw0]

This is a portion of a session filmed between "Eve" and her therapist. At this point "Eve" had been in therapy for sometime and the therapist is discussing the possibility of integration of the 3 personalities.
    Interesting to note that these 3 personalities names are...

Eve WHITE
    Eve BLACK
    Jane
    [youtube:1m6j5jw0]
  • Thanks a lot for posting these videos Serenitys_Dream, they're excellent!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What you are describing is the book of Revelations and I heard about the pope. My family doesn't believe that part but that can be believable because we are dealing with the end of times. The war, the strange weather changes, the ice melting in antartica, the hurricanes in different states so what you said does sound convincing.

I don't want to sound too fending, but "the near end of times" resulted already in:

<!-- m -->http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 540209.stm<!-- m -->

[Then Jones, who had built long been an atmosphere of fear and constant threat from outside, poked in his followers a kind of doomsday scenario.]
    <!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=de&tl=en<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %2C00.html<!-- m -->

We are not beginning to spread fear in this forum about the "end of times" and we are not inventing a new religion around Michael Jackson as new "saviour" to the world.

There have always been phantasies about how little every individual is on this planet and how little we can do and move. That there are "big nuts" that are saying what we must do for them.
    Let me tell you that this is just not true.
    Everybody can do A LOT positive or negative to this world - just as you decide on every day whether it will be a good one or a bad one from your attitude and perception.

Dare doing yourself. You CAN do yourself.
    The more you do yourself, the less you will be thinking of others.
    The more you are actively deciding how to rule your day yourself, the less you will experience and even think about others ruling your day.
    The more passive you remain, the more power you will give to others to rule your day.
    It's thus up to you.
    God knows that every morning, every second of your life you are free to decide about your life.
    Furthermore, U.S. citizens, European citizens and citizens of many other countries are sharing the precious gift of freedom of thought and freedom of speech, which is precious and a minority privilege on this planet. There is - other than in many countries - no wall keeping you from packing your things and going to another country if you don't like where you are living.

I don't agree with you on "the big bosses are ruling the world" if you haven't packed yourself together to DO something and you have not experienced any wall that keeps you from doing so.
    And if you had to face a wall of difficulties then I'd like to encourage you to climb over it as generations of people have done before you.

We like to watch ourselves theorizing about the "madness of the world" (in the worst putting our hero Michael Jackson in danger), applauding to new possibilities of potential dangers reaching out for passive victims. Do we really like so much to be passive victims? It seems so.
    Are we so prone to persistent negative influence of media that we forget about the good sides of life and the positive influences and that ACTION is one of the meanings of our life?
    Switching off negative influences in our personal little world and switching on positive influences? This starts with noise pollution, media pollution, mind pollution. Just switch it off! Who urges you to watch soaps, read comics, be hooked on reality shows? Did you spell that name? "r e a l i t y s h o w s" - well as if I didn't have a reality myself, I need the "real" reality to be shown to me? This is all garbage and just switch it off! That is your freedom.
    We have thousands of TV channels now to choose from - or throw your TV out of the window if you want to go extreme. Also good.

One of the persons that is most active in positive ways is Michael Jackson.
    He is no hero from that. He is a brilliant example of what should be done.
    There are many many more people getting into action after all and I am really impressed by the positive avalanche since 06/25.

Every 6 seconds a child is dying from thirst.

I dare you.

Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear.
  • What you are describing is the book of Revelations and I heard about the pope. My family doesn't believe that part but that can be believable because we are dealing with the end of times. The war, the strange weather changes, the ice melting in antartica, the hurricanes in different states so what you said does sound convincing.

I don't want to sound too fending, but "the near end of times" resulted already in:

<!-- m -->http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 540209.stm<!-- m -->

[Then Jones, who had built long been an atmosphere of fear and constant threat from outside, poked in his followers a kind of doomsday scenario.]
    <!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=de&tl=en<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... %2C00.html<!-- m -->

We are not beginning to spread fear in this forum about the "end of times" and we are not inventing a new religion around Michael Jackson as new "saviour" to the world.

There have always been phantasies about how little every individual is on this planet and how little we can do and move. That there are "big nuts" that are saying what we must do for them.
    Let me tell you that this is just not true.
    Everybody can do A LOT positive or negative to this world - just as you decide on every day whether it will be a good one or a bad one from your attitude and perception.

Dare doing yourself. You CAN do yourself.
    The more you do yourself, the less you will be thinking of others.
    The more you are actively deciding how to rule your day yourself, the less you will experience and even think about others ruling your day.
    The more passive you remain, the more power you will give to others to rule your day.
    It's thus up to you.
    God knows that every morning, every second of your life you are free to decide about your life.
    Furthermore, U.S. citizens, European citizens and citizens of many other countries are sharing the precious gift of freedom of thought and freedom of speech, which is precious and a minority privilege on this planet. There is - other than in many countries - no wall keeping you from packing your things and going to another country if you don't like where you are living.

I don't agree with you on "the big bosses are ruling the world" if you haven't packed yourself together to DO something and you have not experienced any wall that keeps you from doing so.
    And if you had to face a wall of difficulties then I'd like to encourage you to climb over it as generations of people have done before you.

We like to watch ourselves theorizing about the "madness of the world" (in the worst putting our hero Michael Jackson in danger), applauding to new possibilities of potential dangers reaching out for passive victims. Do we really like so much to be passive victims? It seems so.
    Are we so prone to persistent negative influence of media that we forget about the good sides of life and the positive influences and that ACTION is one of the meanings of our life?
    Switching off negative influences in our personal little world and switching on positive influences? This starts with noise pollution, media pollution, mind pollution. Just switch it off! Who urges you to watch soaps, read comics, be hooked on reality shows? Did you spell that name? "r e a l i t y s h o w s" - well as if I didn't have a reality myself, I need the "real" reality to be shown to me? This is all garbage and just switch it off! That is your freedom.
    We have thousands of TV channels now to choose from - or throw your TV out of the window if you want to go extreme. Also good.

One of the persons that is most active in positive ways is Michael Jackson.
    He is no hero from that. He is a brilliant example of what should be done.
    There are many many more people getting into action after all and I am really impressed by the positive avalanche since 06/25.

Every 6 seconds a child is dying from thirst.

I dare you.

Spread the L.O.V.E. not fear.
    that was a beautiful post