New blog: Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hey , I guess I was just grateful the lala lady thought I'd attended school in the first place!
    Maybe it's not too late and I could go to a biology class and get me some of that there 'edumacation'. I'll investigate that possibility.
    Liefe
    G

OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , G do not even try at your age hun, my mom says she is not sure your brain could process it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    x

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• tinamjjtinamjj Posts: 688
    ok sorry guys I only have read the first two sites... its not easy for me, because English is not my native language <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Souza, Mo, I'm so happy about this forum - but this blog - o my God!
    I totally agree with Lorrie. I think its really not nice to think the illness vitiligo was made by drugs. Do you recognize that his son, Prince, has vitiligo, too?
    I'm sad... because almost everybody told me crazy because I'm believing in a hoax.
    This illuminati theories - I don't believe it. No, I have no proof - but you don't have it either.

I'm believing in a hoax because the family members behaviour is not normal and that there is no justice against the doctor.

And - I think its not really nice to say the guys thinking bad of your theory are brainless. Its just a theory - and in my (humble) opinion its wrong. For me (!) its to far-fetched.

--
    Mike, I love you more.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    This illuminati theories - I don't believe it. No, I have no proof - but you don't have it either

Lmao...so what do you call the links and videos that not only they posted but other members as well
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is eerie...this is what some of us were discussing earlier. I do not not know who is responsible for this site or who created it. I don't know how to find that information. I hope someone here can help. Please check this out!

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksons-church.com<!-- m -->
  • This is eerie...this is what some of us were discussing earlier. I do not not know who is responsible for this site or who created it. I don't know how to find that information. I hope someone here can help. Please check this out!

you should throw a different topic so people can see this...what is this site?? are they like worshipping michael as if he the new God? Like he gets his own Book now kinda like the Bible??, this is very strange and i don't think many people are going to agree with it
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This is eerie...this is what some of us were discussing earlier. I do not not know who is responsible for this site or who created it. I don't know how to find that information. I hope someone here can help. Please check this out!

you should throw a different topic so people can see this...what is this site?? are they like worshipping michael as if he the new God? Like he gets his own Book now kinda like the Bible??, this is very strange and i don't think many people are going to agree with it

That's a great idea. Could you do it? I am not very good at this. I agree with you. I was very disgusted when I found this.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    My goodness, Michael is really being abused for each and every phantasy human beings can produce.
    This was in the air not only after the Farakhan preaches on "crucifixion" of Michael.
    He must really be the stepping stone for each and every (and I'm not going to write the words that are coming to my mind). This is really sad.

To cheer you up who are doubting what you can do - see what this 12 year old lady did and never doubt again in your potential and power:

[youtube:3rfv08pn]
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    My goodness, Michael is really being abused for each and every phantasy human beings can produce.
    This was in the air not only after the Farakhan preaches on "crucifixion" of Michael.
    He must really be the stepping stone for each and every (and I'm not going to write the words that are coming to my mind). This is really sad.

To cheer you up who are doubting what you can do - see what this 12 year old lady did and never doubt again in your potential and power:

[youtube:1uy3osg1]

Thank you dearly, Grace. I've seen this video before and it really inspired me.
    I think this is my first time reaching out to you on the new site. Remember me? Lol.

Love you more,
    Lizzie <3
    Lmao...so what do you call the links and videos that not only they posted but other members as well

I call them theories.
    Hey it would be boring if we all agree with everyone and everything, wouldn't it?! This illuminati thing is not my theory - for ME it's unbelieveable. And, I don't want to believe it until there are a lot of "better" possibilities. Maybe wishful thinking <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    I think watching this video now will bring on a whole new meaning to who the girl and all the aliases are in the video.

[youtube:4jd5ooov]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQwFHoLMti8<!-- m -->
  • I read up about MJ being mind controlled by his handler Liz Taylor years ago. I don't know if that is or was true, so one retains things in their computer brains and moves on. The thing is, if MJ was ever mind controlled, from his works, he didn't seem to be hurting anyone because of it. He wrote some deep and dark songs, but he never turned around and showed any signs of evil. His love of God was too strong.

He spoke in Harlem about Sony in 2002, so he was not being controlled at that time. He ripped them, and he let everyone know what he thought of Tommy M. and Sony. He called the man a devil, and the Illuminati for the most part are Satanists. I truly don't think they turned MJ into one. God was too strong in him.

I agree with the ones that say that there is no proof either way. I read years ago that MJ was abused, blah-blah-blah. He has admitted to some that he was never abused. You can't always believe what others say and write about. Some people are speculating that he was abused. Some people say he was and that is why he loved young boys. How asinine does that sound? pedo's messes with dozens to hundreds of boys like the Priests have done. They tried to pin two boys on MJ and that sucked (no pun intended) at doing that. He was found not guilty.

The trial messed with MJ because he was fighting against so many haters and manipulators. I'd bet that if he was controlled at one time, by the time of that trial, he was not. I would think by the late nineties if he was controlled he broke out of it. This is why he kept Omer close. I think Omer knows more than anyone about what MJ went through and where he might be. He had Prince in 1997 and Paris in 1998. He was close to all three children. He spent most of his time with them. He protected them in more ways than one. They were his reason for fighting back, and so by the trial, he was afraid that they would railroad him for something that he didn't do. When he was acquitted, he was a little stunned and overwhelmed by the whole thing. This was in 2005. By then, again, he was in control of his life.

So my thing is, why don't you all drop these types of topics? Do you really think the Illuminati have whisked MJ off somewhere? I don't believe that. To believe that, one would have to believe that MJ was being held captive or they murdered him. I can tell by the way the family has acted, that NO ONE is controlling their brother, no one killed him and no one is holding him captive.

Why can't some of you stick to the info and facts that we noticed from that get go in this case? I know some of you feel like you are sharing valuable info about the Illuminati and some of you think that at one time or now, MJ was involved with them, but the majority of us don't believe that to be the situation in this case. Some still want to disparage MJ by insinuating that he is in on this hoax for monetary gain, and the Illuminati made him fake his death for money. I don't believe that at all. Someone will get paid for allowing MJ to get away with this hoax, but in my opinion, that is the only reason that they will get paid.

This topic as far as MJ goes will never lead to anywhere. Do some of you actually think, the illuminati will admit that they have MJ? Do you think when he comes back, he is going to say that they held him captive and forced him to do this or that? I mean really! It isn’t going to happen, so why explore this and beat it to death?

And hell no, I don't believe they are the reason for his vitiligo. Google that word as it pertains to MJ's family. It is a heredity thing people. It is documented that it is on one side of his family and that that is where he got it from. YouTube, "Does Prince have Vitiligo." I've seen videos where Prince has it, Blanket has it and Omer has it. If you YouTube "MJ and his children", so many videos will come up, and if you watch closely, you'll be able to see it on his three sons. I haven't spotted it yet on Paris. Make sure to watch - Luverz123456789's videos on MJ and his children. She has dozens, and she might be related to the Jacksons because she knows a lot, gets rare photos and even has one where she points out the people living in the Encino home.

I mean no harm, but this is the first and last time, I visit these types of threads. Ok, we get it; there are some powers that be that are wicked and committing evil acts. They want to do some bad things to the populace of the earth, but why not discuss that without continually dragging MJ's name through it. Don't you think, he would be sick to read such things or for his children to read? This is nothing but a negative thread and MJ was about Positivity, L.O.V.E. and peace.

MJ planned this hoax for his reasons. Again, his family was and is too happy for MJ to be held in bad shape somewhere or for him to be locked up and held captive so someone can mind control him - IMO.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    *Mo* » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:00 am

This blog is somewhat controversial and shocking and although you might not go with our theory stated in this blog, it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

We were contacted by someone who asked us if we wanted to end up like Evan Chandler for publishing a blog about Mike/Mind Control & Illuminati, but since this is just a theory and the net is all over with articles about this topic, we will post it. There are a lot of people trying to keep us hoaxers from the truth by scaring them and telling half truths, but we have thought this out and unfortunately this fits. The twin-theory might have been off, but if this theory turns out to be true, it wasn’t even that far fetched.

Read more:
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog.php<!-- m -->

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

Thanks for sharing.

But what I want to understand is why do you think that he also had a female alter ego? I know you are not saying he is female. Just trying to understand this one.

Really, I don't put it past the illuminati.

People will continue to deny this because they are afraid to.

Keep posting this info. It needs to be exposed more and more.
    Expose the work and deceptive plans of satan. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    [quote michangelo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:09 am

teensy wrote:
    it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to read this then. I don't want to cry before bed. Actually, I already upset just by reading this because of the anticipation. I'll be braver tomorrow... and less sleepy.

To be honest, I'm scared. I don't want heartache. The Illuminati is a heavy topic for me. It's really painful. But I'm excited at the same time. I'm a mess.

Do not be sad Michael is a man like us all, and the music is Satan's trap and the illuminati.
    Satan is the prince of the music and it appeals to people.
    It is normal that the greatest singer and dancer of all time has fallen into the trap
    without seeing or without meaning to.
    But we must love it anyway, because he try to leave the Circle.
    It was because of his refusal to illuminati he suffered then.
    After THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US, it has been rejected and destroyed!
    He really challenged the illuminati, he pays the price.
    But are not we all owned by the illuminati?
    The answer is YES we are.

][/quote]

Satan was once Lucifer. He gift was music that God gave him to worship. Of course he has perverted the very gift God gave him and uses it in the industry today but not all music is satan's trap. Gifts and calling are without repentance. Just because you have a gift doesnt mean you are using it in godly way or a way that it helps people. Satan is a prime example of this. The gift was never taken away, he has used it bring many people down with him and soon he will be pay for it dearly.

I have been reading his lyrics more than listening to the beat with them to understand if there were messages in there that he was trying to get out. So many times, we are bopping our heads to music and not listening to the messages which is how music effects us subconciously. You could be listening to music that is telling you to murder someone, commit suicide but yet you are bopping and not reading the real meaning and root behind it that is how satan deceives masses through this like the Pidpiper.(<--- If I spelled it correctly.)
    ~Souza~ » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:43 am

michangelo wrote:
    I am surprised at your honesty, I knew already and I dared not post things that I know.
    Yes Michael was a Monarch slave for the illuminati and then ° They do not care about us °
    he tried to break free of his demons.
    I hope he reaches his goal. Thank you for showing the hidden face.
    If there are things to add, can post here? in NWO? not at all?
    It will trigger the tears all that, but he had to say .. Thanks MB & Souza

L.O.V.E

Fear is not in our dictionary, this must be discussed. You can post anything you want, we would be glad if more will do so.

Souza,

I agree it is False Evidence Appearing Real. This is an acronym of the fear. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Satan feeds off of our fear and ignorance. As long you are ignorant and stay in fear you are in bondage to him. But he is nothing to fear.

Whenever you are standing for something right or for righeousness sake you will suffer for a good cause, it may even lead to death but are you willing to stand so that many will be set free not only spiritually but mentally.

I am sorry I have posted so many times.

Just reading this sometimes just makes me angry.

Not just MJ being effected, it's effecting many people including all of us on every border.

It's sickening and sinister of how you gave a group of people doing this horrible thing to people.

I just don't have much words to say except it's just mind boggling.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> <---- I normally don't use these icons but (shaking my head)....anyways!
    MJ planned this hoax for his reasons.

Thank you so much for your long post. I agree completely.
  • @ browneyedgirl : it's refreshing to read a post like yours. I agree.
  • Hey , I guess I was just grateful the lala lady thought I'd attended school in the first place!
    Maybe it's not too late and I could go to a biology class and get me some of that there 'edumacation'. I'll investigate that possibility.
    Liefe
    G

OMG <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , G do not even try at your age hun, my mom says she is not sure your brain could process it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    x

Too late Miss Souza,too late! I rolled my zimmer frame up to a Community College today , showed my Senior Card and Hey! I got put in some class called 'bioloooggoy for dummies'. My class mate Earla who sits behind me, says we get to dissect a rat next week! Yay, me's getting edumaction like that lala lady done told me to do!
    Love , G xxx

P.s There ARE strong responses to the blog, but there is a right to Free Speech and did I not read that you posted this as a THEORY?????? ~Keep the faith. Remember Susan's flowers.....
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Congratulations! I am always inspired when people of all ages go back to school. Every year during graduation season there is usually some great story describing much older people in their 70s, 80s and even 90s going to school for a HS diploma or college degree. Three cheers for U!
    Hey , I guess I was just grateful the lala lady thought I'd attended school in the first place!
    Liefe
    G

x

Too late Miss Souza,too late! I rolled my zimmer frame up to a Community College today , showed my Senior Card and Hey! I got put in some class called 'bioloooggoy for dummies'. My class mate Earla who sits behind me, says we get to dissect a rat next week! Yay, me's getting edumaction like that lala lady done told me to do!
    Love , G xxx

P.s There ARE strong responses to the blog, but there is a right to Free Speech and did I not read that you posted this as a THEORY?????? ~Keep the faith. Remember Susan's flowers.....
  • ~Hello All,
    I see where Grace is coming from in her last post, and indeed I've been very impressed by the intelligent and eloquent way Grace has expressed views on how humanity can lift it's eyes from our somewhat narrow and self involved path.
    HOWEVER, I do wish to take issue that we are somehow 'degrading' Michael by the amount of analysis which has taken place post 6/25. The site is an INVESTIGATION site, that is it's purpose. ~Although Michael is loved here, and we feel aggrieved at the way much of his life has been scrutinised by those other than the people here, this was never set up as a fan based site, but one in which people were invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.
    Souza and Mo are , I believe, trying to remain as dispassionate as they can in order to unravel what I am sure is a series of events which are leading to an examination of what was EVER true in our world, and Michael's.
    They really have a job on their hands here, but they do this with good grace and with a heart.
    I know whereof I speak.........
    Gabriel
    I appreciate what you are saying and somewhat agree but it doesn't take away the akward feeling of dissection. Don't know if you ever, during biology classes maybe, dissected something or scrutinized it. Somehow, sometimes, it feels as if I'm invading his privacy, and being a fan is no excuse for doing so...
    Besides I don't think Grace's post has anything fan based about it, it is more about respect and about the way she feels about the whole thing and I, along with other people, happen to agree with her point of view..
    And for the record, I don't think we are INVESTIGATORS, we are just people, not professionals (hence some misunderstandings..lol) who liked (as a European, I liked him, not loved him, I love my husband and like Michael... small but huge difference <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )his music, his genius, his way of thinking .
    And let's all be honest about it, we all want to know what went down that day and we all want to know how Michael is etc., but I doubt if those sincere feelings of worry give us the right to dissect him... Some things are really very personal and better left that way. and Michael for one, sometimes even obsessively guarded his privacy..
    And for the life of me, I can't see the importance of 'golden pants' on this INVESTIGATION site as you put it, nor how his children look, or whether they are his or are they black or white... c'mon, these things are in no way related to the events of 6/25, they are just what they are..private, no more, and certainly no less..
    Liefe
    G

x

Love , G xxx

Gabriel, read my post again, I never told you to do anything, I just stated how I feel and compared it to a dissection. Besides, where I come from, students don't all get biology, it depends on the courses you take and which section you follow. That's all.
    But, I think it's great you signed up because a person can never learn too much. It's nice to meet a person with an open mind.
    Congratulations.
    PS : nice to be called a lady... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Congrat you for going to school.

I am 35 years old in college.

I graduated in 1992. Went to business school for 1 yr in 1993 and didn't go back to school. Sometimes I wished I had continued. I probably would have had my degrees in Fashion Designing,RealEstate, and a MBA.

So if the desire is there go for it!!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Stumbled upon our discussion on MJHD early october on the subject.
    Here's the link and content of what we discussed at that time however it points into a different direction. Do you remember?

<!-- m -->http://www.mail-archive.com/coalitionfo ... 04438.html<!-- m -->

[Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim?

Skinny
    Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:00:02 -0700

Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim?

While we're on the topic of magicians, I'd like to go back to this whole thing
    about Michael Jackson having a 'personal magician'. I mean, I know the dude is
    weird, but let’s just say that doesn’t necessarily justify having a person who
    travels around with you acting as your not tongue-in-cheek personal magician. I
    mean, this guy also 'controls' interviews with Jackson and even speaks on his
    behalf sometimes.

This character seems to go by the name of Majestic Magnificent, or Majestik
    Magnificent with a 'k' at the end. and he's also been spotted as 'Majestic the
    Magnificent.' An article on the Austin Chronicle goes into more investigative
    depth on the subject. No record seems to exist of Majestic as a professional
    magician besides a mention in a blog in 2003. Also that year, Majestic/k
    intervened during a BBC interview with Jackson's dad:

Majestik then says he will cancel the interview if another question is asked
    about Michael Jackson's nose.

Theroux asks Mr Jackson if he wishes his son had a partner.

When he describes partner as 'boyfriend or girlfriend', Majestik says: 'What
    are you trying to say, that Michael's gay?'

Majestik says the question is disrespectful to Joe Jackson, who later says 'we
    don't believe in gays. I can't stand them.' Mr Jackson then calls an end to the
    interview.
    In another interview, Majestic/k says that before being Jackson's personal
    magician, he was Muhammad Ali's. Supposedly Majestic/k has been affiliated with
    Jackson since at least 1993.

And yet so little is known about him. It's extremely suspicious.

Also extraordinarily weird is that Majestic/k is reportedly part of the reason
    that Jackson is now using Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam as personal
    bodyguards. I'll have to look into this more, but this site says both Majestic
    and the Nation were brought in by Jermaine Jackson. One of the first tidbits I
    found about this aspect of the story actually comes from a Saturday Night Live
    Weekend Update transcript:

According to Magnificent Majestic, Michael Jackson's personal magician, the
    purpose of Michael's recent meetings with the nation of Islam is to insure that
    nobody is taking advantage of him financially. So don’t worry everyone -

Michael Jackson's personal magician is ensuring that nobody is taking
    advantage of him financially.
    At first I just thought Jackson having a personal assistant was hilarious. Now
    I'm beginning to wonder if there's not more to it than meets the eye. Let's
    examine some more of the facts. First of all, Jackson is currently involved in
    an extremely public trial over child sex abuse. Jackson has maintained his
    innocence throughout. Regular readers of sites like Rigorous Intuition ought to
    be standing up and taking notice at this point. The author of that site, Jeff
    Wells, frequently delves into far out stories about ritual child abuse, and
    also blackmailing powerful public figures by forcing them into compromising
    situations.

I know it's a pretty far-out leap for most 'normal' people, but could Majestic
    Magnificent be more than just a 'magician' -

could he also be some sort of CIA Monarch mind-control handler for Jackson? Is
    there any possibility that Michael Jackson is actually a victim of or 'asset'
    of some occult-intelligence organization? I personally have a hard time
    believing that Jackson is a pedophile

(check out my archetypal analysis of him and his Peter Pan myth) -

although if he had alternate personalities covered by layers of trauma, he
    might not even know about it himself. Or, conversely he might have figured it
    out, and trying to overcome it, and reclaim his lost innocence is what drove
    him into the whole Peter Pan fantasy to begin with. Maybe it's all an attempt
    by Jackson to reclaim his inner 'Paperboy'. I know I'm a bit of a weirdo, but
    for some reason, it's more plausible to me that Jackson is a split-personality
    mind-control asset gone haywire than just a celebrity freak who likes to fool
    around with little boys. Maybe that's just a more 'fun' and less creepy
    explanation though. Who knows.
    Anyway, the question of Jackson's involvement with the CIA was first raised to
    me by Garrett. He tracked down a link to the CIA through Jackson's close
    personal friend Uri Geller (who I have another story about in a minute).

An article on the Scotsman explains a possible Geller-CIA link:

Ronson began his journey into the US armyâ€'s heart of cerebral darkness in
    London, where he got a tip from Uri Geller - the psychic famed for bending
    spoons on TV in the 1970s. 'Under Clinton, the nuttiness was at the fringes but
    the dynamic changed when the Bushes got into power and it felt like the
    nuttiness was now at the core of things,' Ronson tells me at his Soho club. 'So
    I started asking around and then I heard about remote viewers and psychic spies
    and, right here on the roof terrace in this building, Uri Geller told me that
    he'd been ˜re-activated.'

I ask why the US military might have brought Geller back in from the cold. The
    simple answer is that Geller once belonged to an unofficial unit of psychic
    spies, formed in the 1970s to read the future and conduct experiments into the
    supernatural for the US military. Geller’s tip led Ronson to Glenn Wheaton, a
    retired sergeant and former Special Forces psychic spy who confirmed that the
    military funded this unofficial unit. There was more to the psychics, however,
    than trying to “remotely access” Soviet weapons plans or predict China’s next
    move. They were looking at new forms of warfare, including walking through
    walls, adopting a cloak of invisibility, even stopping an animal’s heartbeat
    by staring at it.
    The guy in this quote, Jon Ronson is the author of the new book, The Men Who
    Stare At Goats which is making a bit of a splash among fringe counter-cultural
    groups. Many other sources seem to connect Uri Geller to working for both the
    CIA, FBI, KGB and Mossad at various points in his career. Even a seemingly
    official site of his says:

Mike worked out that Uri would very likely be happy to help out Uncle Sam if
    Uncle Sam helped out Uri. And another thing; he may not have been representing
    CIA policy exactly, but Mike was seriously interested in the possibilities of
    psychic spying, and of Uri doing a little work from the outside looking in at
    the KGB’s building in Mexico City. All in all, he seems to have concluded, Uri
    Geller was a useful asset to the CIA. Not only that, but Mike was fascinated by
    the fact that the Jimmy Carter, who was due to move into the White House in
    January, appeared to be a fan of the paranormal. Could Geller be used to eat
    away at those surrounding Carter and help bring about funding for an official
    paranormal programme at the CIA?
    Interesting factoid: Michael Jackson’s 1995 album HIStory included a song
    called “Tabloid Junkie” one of the opening lines of which is:

Speculate to break the one you hate
    Circulate the lie you confiscate
    Assassinate and mutilate
    As the hounding media in hysteria
    Who’s the next for you to resurrect
    Jfk exposed the cia
    Truth be told the grassy knoll
    As the blackmail story in all your glory
    I know this doesn’t “prove” anything, but it seems noteworthy that Jackson
    mentions exposing the CIA in a line on a popular record. And shortly thereafter
    talks about blackmail. The weirdest part is I didn’t even know this before I
    started writing this post. WHOA! This is even weirder. Apparently also on that
    album is a song called “D.S.” the opening lyrics of which are:

They wanna get my ass
    Dead or alive
    You know he really tried to take me
    Down by surprise
    I bet he missioned with the CIA
    He don’t do half what he say
    Don Standdon is a cold man
    There is also a theory circulating online about this song - that it’s actually
    about a District Attorney from Santa Barbara county named Thomas Sneddon. This
    article claims that the Don Standdon mentioned above is actually “Dom S.
    Sheldon” which when sung sounds like “ThomaS Sneddon”. Apparently Sneddon has
    been trying to build a case against Jackson since the 1990’s. Other lyrics
    sites online also confirm the “Dom Sheldon” interpretation, and some even say
    outright “Tom Sneddon.”
    I’m also curious about this later line in the song:

Does he send letters to the FBI?
    Did he say to either do it or die?
    Was Sneddon trying to blackmail Jackson with the child abuse stuff, and then
    Jackson didn’t go for it, so Sneddon launched his trap? To me, the picture
    looks more and more like Jackson began trying to “out” CIA agents in this
    album. Whether it was real or imagined, it’s an extremely creepy connection
    worth investigating more. I don’t actually have or know that album much at all.
    But if anybody could offer a more detailed reading of it with this theory in
    mind, I’d love to read it. Majestic Magnificent seems to have come on the seen
    shortly before Jackson released this album. Was he a last ditch effort by the
    CIA to send somebody in to reign Jackson in again to their control? Maybe
    that’s a flawed direction of research - especially in light of the information
    about the Nation of Islam acting as bodyguards for Jackson. Why would Jackson
    hire basically an ideological para-military force for protection? Who’s he
    afraid of? This shit just gets
    deeper and deeper.
    UPDATE!
    Thanks to some responses to a posting I did about this on the Rigorous
    Intuition Forum, I tracked down a very very interesting connection. Let me give
    you a little background information first before we go on. After 9/11, there
    was a benefit concert somewhere near Washington, which Michael Jackson was
    invited to play. An LA Times article explains that Jackson was looking for a
    place to stay during this time period:

Jackson’s visit came about as a result of a call from “a friend from the White
    House,” Coe said. The call came from David Kuo, deputy director of the Office
    of Faith-Based Initiatives, who helped put together the United We Stand
    concert. When Kuo learned that Jackson needed a place to stay, he thought of
    Cedars. “It’s a private unknown place that offers anonymity in a peaceful
    environment,” he said. “Part of the whole Fellowship belief is you can help
    people who are down and out by helping people who are up and out.”
    The place they are referring to is called Cedars. It is the headquarters of a
    behind-the-scenes Christian Reconstructionist group called the Fellowship, also
    known as the International Foundation. Wayne Madsen’s article, Christian Mafia
    Part II has more about the Fellowship and their dealings. But let’s look first
    at what they say about this place called Cedars. First and foremost we have
    this absolutely juicy tidbit:

According to a senior Pentagon official, the Cedars had been used as a CIA safe
    house prior to the Fellowship’s purchase of the estate.
    Now, I don’t know how the CIA works, but I do know that expression: “Once a
    company man, always a company man,” and I suspect the same goes for their
    locations, though they get shuffled around through various front groups. A
    simple real life example: a friend of mine used to be a minor player in the
    Miami club scene some years back. He helped run various venues, and worked
    behind the scenes as a promoter. He told me stories about what happens to clubs
    where bad shit goes down - like a shooting or other high profile crime.
    Everybody gets freaked out and stops going there. So the clubs close down. The
    real owners go through all the paper-work to sell the club, put it under “new”
    ownership and management and then re-open it. But it’s all just
    sleight-of-hand. No real change has been made except in public perception - the
    only kind of change that actually seems to matter.
    Another article has some interesting information about the Fellowship’s other
    activities:

The Fellowship (Getter’s preferred label for the group) also has brought
    several notorious, right-wing Latin American generals to Washington for prayer
    meetings — men connected to the torture of civilians and CIA-linked death
    squads.
    Well, as long as they’re only praying, right? Whew! What a relief!

Getter quotes the group’s long-time leader, Doug Coe, 73, as saying that its
    mission is to establish a “family of friends” around the world by spreading the
    word of Jesus to powerful people: “The people that are involved in this
    association . . . are the worst and the best. Some are total despots. Some are
    totally religious. You can find what you want to find.”
    And a supporting quote from the LA Times article:

Coe said the group’s mission is to create a worldwide “family of friends” by
    spreading the words of Jesus to those in power. He believes that people of
    every religion–including Muslims, Jews and Hindus–are swayed by Jesus. If he
    can change leaders’ hearts, he said, then the benefits will flow naturally to
    the oppressed and underprivileged.
    So, was Michael Jackson’s stay with this group “purely a matter of convenience”
    or was there more going on here? Just who was that guy who invited Michael to
    stay there again? The Madsen article explains:

According to a September 27, 2002 Los Angeles Times article by Lisa Getter,
    Jackson’s stay at the Cedars was arranged through David Kuo, George W.
    Bush’s White House director of the Office of Faith-based Initiatives. Kuo, a
    former CIA employee who co-wrote a book with Ralph Reed, had been Executive
    Director of the Center for Effective Compassion, founded in 1995 by Arianna
    Huffington and Marvin Olasky. Olasky is a Jewish convert to evangelical
    Christianity, a major Christian reconstructionist proponent, and an ardent
    supporter of George W. Bush. Kuo also previously worked for the Christian
    Coalition and Senator John Ashcroft.
    And there we have it. We started out with magicians and end up with plans by
    Christians to institute theocracy in America. Just what are Jackson’s religious
    views, I’m trying to figure out. I’ve heard he’s a Jehovah’s witness, but I
    also just read he denounced his faith in 1987. Here’s a more elaborate article
    on whether or not he still is one. I guess I’m just wondering what he’s doing
    staying with Christian Reconstructionists one day, and cozying up to the Nation
    of Islam the next. This just gets deeper and deeper still…
    ALSO check out my follow-up article to this, The Pied Piper of Neverland!
    - END - ]

I am not supporting this as I do know nothing about these U.S. subjects.
    Just wanted to throw it into discussion for those who may know.
    I read up about MJ being mind controlled by his handler Liz Taylor years ago. I don't know if that is or was true, so one retains things in their computer brains and moves on. The thing is, if MJ was ever mind controlled, from his works, he didn't seem to be hurting anyone because of it. He wrote some deep and dark songs, but he never turned around and showed any signs of evil. His love of God was too strong.
    Noone said he hurt any1 because of it
    He spoke in Harlem about Sony in 2002, so he was not being controlled at that time. He ripped them, and he let everyone know what he thought of Tommy M. and Sony. He called the man a devil, and the Illuminati for the most part are Satanists. I truly don't think they turned MJ into one. God was too strong in him
    They may have tried to and he refuse...again you have to ask what was the real beef with sony and the media
    I agree with the ones that say that there is no proof either way. I read years ago that MJ was abused, blah-blah-blah. He has admitted to some that he was never abused. You can't always believe what others say and write about. Some people are speculating that he was abused. Some people say he was and that is why he loved young boys. How asinine does that sound? pedo's messes with dozens to hundreds of boys like the Priests have done. They tried to pin two boys on MJ and that sucked (no pun intended) at doing that. He was found not guilty
    When you say "they" who are you speaking of? If you mean illuminati then again you have 2 ask y would they do that 2 him? Why would they want him to look like a pedo? Low blow maybe? Maybe they hit him where they knew it would hurt. The most.
    The trial messed with MJ because he was fighting against so many haters and manipulators. I'd bet that if he was controlled at one time, by the time of that trial, he was not. I would think by the late nineties if he was controlled he broke out of it. This is why he kept Omer close. I think Omer knows more than anyone about what MJ went through and where he might be. He had Prince in 1997 and Paris in 1998. He was close to all three children. He spent most of his time with them. He protected them in more ways than one. They were his reason for fighting back, and so by the trial, he was afraid that they would railroad him for something that he didn't do. When he was acquitted, he was a little stunned and overwhelmed by the whole thing. This was in 2005. By then, again, he was in control of his life.
    from what I have read the control wears thin at about the late 20s early 30s..sounds like that's about the same time the media begin to 2 try to detroy him...again you have 2 ask why...also maybe he protected his kids because him and his kids lifes were in danger from going against them
    So my thing is, why don't you all drop these types of topics? Do you really think the Illuminati have whisked MJ off somewhere? I don't believe that. To believe that, one would have to believe that MJ was being held captive or they murdered him. I can tell by the way the family has acted, that NO ONE is controlling their brother, no one killed him and no one is holding him captive.
    no1 said he was dead or captive...lol
    Why can't some of you stick to the info and facts that we noticed from that get go in this case? I know some of you feel like you are sharing valuable info about the Illuminati and some of you think that at one time or now, MJ was involved with them, but the majority of us don't believe that to be the situation in this case. Some still want to disparage MJ by insinuating that he is in on this hoax for monetary gain, and the Illuminati made him fake his death for money. I don't believe that at all. Someone will get paid for allowing MJ to get away with this hoax, but in my opinion, that is the only reason that they will get paid.

This topic as far as MJ goes will never lead to anywhere. Do some of you actually think, the illuminati will admit that they have MJ? Do you think when he comes back, he is going to say that they held him captive and forced him to do this or that? I mean really! It isn’t going to happen, so why explore this and beat it to death?
    what case? Mike is alive there is no case for murray...lol and 7 pages of input via links and videos shows this is going somewhere. Aand this site is about "investigating" why he hoax his death there fore we should "explore" all things related to why he would do a hoax...
    And hell no, I don't believe they are the reason for his vitiligo. Google that word as it pertains to MJ's family. It is a heredity thing people. It is documented that it is on one side of his family and that that is where he got it from. YouTube, "Does Prince have Vitiligo." I've seen videos where Prince has it, Blanket has it and Omer has it. If you YouTube "MJ and his children", so many videos will come up, and if you watch closely, you'll be able to see it on his three sons. I haven't spotted it yet on Paris. Make sure to watch - Luverz123456789's videos on MJ and his children. She has dozens, and she might be related to the Jacksons because she knows a lot, gets rare photos and even has one where she points out the people living in the Encino home.
    statisticly that is impossibly 4 all 3 kids to have vitilligo
    There is only a 5% chance that a child with a parent with vitiligo will also have it
    <!-- w -->Www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo.htlm<!-- w -->
  • There is only a 5% chance that a child with a parent with vitiligo will also have it
    <!-- m -->http://Www.medicinenet.com/vitiligo.htlm<!-- m -->

Vitiligo may also be hereditary; that is, it can run in families. Children whose parents have the disorder are more likely to develop vitiligo. In fact, 30 percent of people with vitiligo have a family member with the disease. However, only 5 to 7 percent of children will get vitiligo even if a parent has it, and most people with vitiligo do not have a family history of the disorder. (source : medicinet.com).

And this in case a parent, as in 1, has it, what if both parents have it? Or grandparents, nephews, cousins, and on both paternal and maternal side?