New rumor about E'Casanova

124»

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    If you compare the (fake) memorial pic from E'Cas with the (fake?) Hawaii pic, you'll find a lot of difference... I don't think you can change that much in a short time...
  • I still believe Ecass to be alive...
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    E'Cassanova didn't pass away. It's a silly rumor. One of his gig dates here at the link and he's done interviews since Michael's passing too.

<!-- m -->http://www.l4waikiki.com/calendar.php<!-- m -->
  • E'Casanova is alive! I know him personally. Its a stupid rumor, he is doing just fine.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    What is the possibility of Mike and E'cas Changing identities?

Mike becoming E'cas and vice versa, i seem to remember a while back talk of E'cas releasing a song, What if he was REALLY Mike?
    It just gets more confusing by the day. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    What I do not understand is that due to his vitiligo Michael had gone very pale, so how could E'cass realistically pass himself off as Michael-a long time ago maybe but not for a few years as Michael as there was a great difference in skin colour.
    Oh this is so confusing and mind boggling!

Hi Harley, Stage makeup
  • I think ECasanova is alive.
  • I am almost sorry and embarrassed I posted this thread due to some members reactions but it was reported on another website and thought I would share it and also the info from my friend whom is friends with him.
    I read another member's post that they too know him and he is fine so I am relieved because my friend has exhausted his leads trying to get in contact with him short of contacting his family and embarrassing himself and face an awkward situation should he have passed away.
    I hope this has been put to rest even though some facts still bother me and are not fitting but that is my humble opinion.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    I hope and pray that E-Cas is well wherever he maybe located. The rumor mill is awful! I would think if he really did pass the media would have reported that one of MJ's famous impersonators passed away. I know Entertainment Tonight looked back on those that passed away in 2009 and MJ was one of the ones identified. Personally, I believe it was done to feed the masses. Keep the Faith!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    If someone knows him personally that's fine but they should be able to prove it somehow because we can all say we know him - however here is an interview he was supposed to have done in Hawaii.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DCLy9OD70<!-- m -->
  • Thanks for posting the link to the interview.
    I guess this rumor has been debunked now that we see him alive in this video clearly recently.
    I do believe my friend when he says he saw him to be ill and has cancer but maybe he is recovering and I pray he is.I know what it is like to go through the wretched treatments,etc.
    God Bless you E'Casanova and never stop fighting this horrible disease and if you are reading this,feel free to contact me if you need to just vent or catch up because it has been awhile since we last spoke.
  • FlaviuxaFlaviuxa Posts: 28
    Some more E`Casanova insides, very interesting  :<br />
  • He is alive . He was at the forever Michael Tribute!           
    I know he is alive  but was pointing out that he indeed had strong connections with Jackson family and I tought this video wasn`t posted before coz it doesen`t have E`Casanova in title and tags ...
  • Thank you for posting this information, believe it or not, I was trying to find info on E casanova, but without any luck. Now you come with this information. I know and Ihave posted an article that he said he will not perform due to an illness, he did not say what kind of illness, I thought he was doing fine. <br /><br />Now having cancer, a person deteriarates, and lookes older. I know I had someone very close to me who died of colon cancer, and she looked older then her age. My point is when the EMT came in Michael's house they did not recognized it was Michael, they said a frail old man. That will explain everything. Having cancer with chemo, you lose hair, that explains the peach fuzz hair, that explains the propofol so he will feel the pain anymore, and the cathedars. The puzzle is being completed soon.. <br /><br />If Ecasanova passed, may he rest in peace, he did not have a black coffin, with brass handles, he had a golden coffin that Michael paid for him.( i am sure of it)
  • on 1261215929:
    <br />If someone knows him personally that's fine but they should be able to prove it somehow because we can all say we know him - however here is an interview he was supposed to have done in Hawaii.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0DCLy9OD70<br />
    <br /> <br />THE VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY USER.. I CANNOT SEE IT.
    He did NOT passed damn it !<br />Look , he was in  Napoli june 25th 2011<br /> /><br />Mystery is solved because he says that he felt down aftyre Mj death and didn`t feel like performing much so thats why I think we didn`t heard of him alot ....  moonwalk_/
  • on 1260256811:
    <br />E'Casanova is alive! I know him personally. Its a stupid rumor, he is doing just fine.<br />
    <br /> <br />Another_Part_of_Me do you have any proof you know Ecasanova? I can say I know Michael personally would you believe me? If Ecasanova is alive I am very happy for him, he deserves to have a good life.
  • on 1314811298:
    <br />He did NOT passed damn it !<br />Look , he was in  Napoli june 25th 2011<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZByIccwluP8<br /><br />Mystery is solved because he says that he felt down aftyre Mj death and didn`t feel like performing much so thats why I think we didn`t heard of him alot ....  moonwalk_/ <br />
    <br /> <br />AWWWWW! I guess my theory is down the drain.. I am relieved he is alive though. I wish death upon no one.. I wonder did he have a headache he was holding his forehead or was the lighting bugging him? I hardly saw his face. Sure it was E casanova or someone else? I guess my brains are going 100 miles an hr..  lolol/
    to get off with it once and for all type E'Casanova  on  youtube and arrange but upload date ....u`ll see many  many more !
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This topic is close to 2 years old. If you want to discuss NEW info on E'cas, please open a new thread. This one will be locked.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.