Just annouced today INDICTMENT COMING MURRAY

letstalkagainletstalkagain Posts: 348
edited January 1970 in News
Hello Guys,

Sorry to let you know this, but they just annouced two minutes ago on the news in California, that they are getting ready to indite Murray, for killing Michael. Check your news stations or the internet to see the new information regarding Murray

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Thank you
  • It's about time they had to do SOMETHING..people were becoming suspicious.
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I'm waiting to see if this is on the UK news later.

Oh dear, I'm starting to think the unthinkable - help!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wait
    We have no other choice <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    So we are getting into the last phase of trapping. This is true reality staging.
    It will all be alright. Don't worry.

Remember:
    "The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (1957)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0549697/<!-- m -->
    Starring in this TV series: Vaughn Taylor as Conrad Murray

Vaughn Taylor had been starring with Liz Taylor in several Hitchcock movies.

<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I'm waiting to see if this is on the UK news later.

Oh dear, I'm starting to think the unthinkable - help!

its on SKY NEWS.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Keep us updated please! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    Oh God, no.

I'm going to cry...
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    So we are getting into the last phase of trapping. This is true reality staging.
    It will all be alright. Don't worry.

Remember:
    "The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (1957)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0549697/<!-- m -->
    Starring in this TV series: Vaughn Taylor as Conrad Murray

Vaughn Taylor had been starring with Liz Taylor in several Hitchcock movies.

<!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->

thanks, i had forgotten about that little bit! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It still does not mean it is not a hoax. I mean Murray could get a slap on the wrist or serve 2 or 3 months in jail. That is a small amount of time, when you think about it. He could serve for a short time and make milions from being paid to go along with it. Did you see Murray in court, ( for child support charges), well did you see how many attorneys were representing him ? There were 5 attorneys surrounding him and heloping him with a small child support case. All these attorneys for a man who is supposedly broke. Attorneys are very expensive ansd somehow he managed to have 5 attyorneys when he
    shoild not have enough money to pay for one attorney. Just think 5 attorneys for a $13,000.00 child support case, which is a real small amount if child support. The real question is who is paying for his attorneys ??

Also, just think if he is indicted Im bet he probaly have 10 or more attorneys handling his case.
    As someone or some entity is indeed protecting this man.
  • Please calm down, we were told January would be an interesting month. I still believe MJ is alive and this is all smoke and mirrors.
    Can someone explain what's actually going on?
    I'm kinda confused
    Can you keep us all posted please?
  • This is a little random, but didn't they say Conrad Murray's show would be aired after the investigation was over?

Well...it's almost over, so maybe his show will air this month. That could add to January things, right?
  • nothing on CNN or Tmz (aside from what they posted this AM) so guess we have to wait...
  • This is awesome! It means the hoax is starting to play itself out. Everyone said January would be the month! We're now starting to see how it all may end.
  • I wrote the following in all things odd about the same subject

I still believe that Michael is alive. I agree that the news today could be a marketing ploy, to get Michael back in the news again, and for the This Is It DVD. I also believe that this was done possibly to get people to stop calling the LAPD about the case. Before when there was nothing in the news and people called about it all of a sudden there was news about it on TV. Now, it's been months again, and people calling and emailing the LAPD and all of a sudden it's on the news again. Today while listening to CNN about involuntary manslaughter, and someone saying the investigation being complete, I read under the pic they were showing that the investigation was still ongoing, and prosecutors had no comment. So, what what being said verbally, and at the same time what was being said in writting were contradicting eachother.
  • Michael is brilliant. He's getting everyone's (the non believers) attention back on him. Does everyone remember his story of the snake and the mouse? I'm just amazed that there are people on the website who still aren't seeing the big picture even after all the clues and brilliant insights of all of the posters. His timing is impeccable and I know that he will get every millisecond of publicity out of this. I am very much enjoying the show from a front row seat. I feel very sad for all of those who have missed out.

This is amazing and he was right...what an adventure!
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    Hi Everyone

This is what BOW said about Murray and the Indictment:

"About-Murray .... he will be charged and Michael will have justice ....no..it's a joke..Murray will not be arrested.How can you indict a person who does not use his own name? It would be false."

Adventure is an under statement!

I still believe
  • billy06billy06 Posts: 73
    NEW FROM BLACKORWHITE:

Q: what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? and i mean the next month, as if you are correct, then it proves that you must, must be real!!

A: Hi bilal

Robert Conrad Murray will not be charged
    Thank for your support.

seems quite confident?
    NEW FROM BLACKORWHITE:

Q: what is going to happen to Dr. Murray within the next month? Will he be charged? and i mean the next month, as if you are correct, then it proves that you must, must be real!!

A: Hi bilal

Robert Conrad Murray will not be charged
    Thank for your support.

seems quite confident?

Very confident. I don't think I could say this with 100% certainty! If Murray is not charged and January is a clue filled month, then I think we should have a little more trust in this person! Things are heating up again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have just checked Sky News, They are reporting it under "Entertainment" not actual news, So i checked the BBC News and NOTHING about Dr Murray. Strange. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • <!-- m -->http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010 ... ghter.html<!-- m -->

The timing of an indictment will be dictated by two factors - how long it takes for the district attorney's office to conduct an internal review of the evidence and when the grand jury will be available to hear the case.

The person said it was thought that it would be more efficient to go to a grand jury than to charge Murray and proceed by way of a preliminary hearing.

A presentation to the grand jury where witnesses testify behind closed doors could take three to five days.

Well....he hasn't be indicted yet! We've been patient this long, lets not jump the gun and just see what happens within the next month or so. They seem to be dragging the indictment. He either did it or he didn't. But of course they want to be more "efficient" sounds more to me like buying time. Lets just keep our eyes open..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Watch this vid...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6Kc2jbH1w<!-- m -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I have just checked Sky News, They are reporting it under "Entertainment" not actual news, So i checked the BBC News and NOTHING about Dr Murray. Strange. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

about an hour ago it was scrolling across the yellow breaking news line at the bottom of the screen.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->