Just annouced today INDICTMENT COMING MURRAY

Comments

• If you read the language of the article carefully, at least the one I read, it just states that a "source" said something was going to happen. In other words, no real word of any official. I swear there was an article like this months ago; it's as if the news outlet has to release some obligatory story about the Murray Death Investigation just to remind people in case anyone forgot, but there's no real news other than "Hey, remember this guy and what he did?".

I'll believe it when I see a press conference on television or see a real article with someone of stature issuing a legit statement with substance (ex. This proceeding will happen on this date, etc.)
  • from the uk ive just read this news on sky news press the red button its there!
  • I don't understand if it's not true then why was it on abc news. What the hell!!
    Ditto. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Their making a freaking game out of this case! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I think I'm going insane, anyone got any space in their padded cell? I need one ASAP!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LMAO girl totally agree with you I think we'll need thousands of padded cells for all of us if he doesn't come back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I feel really depressed if he does go to prison because this would prove what I don't want to believe. Gosh I don't know what to think.

My personal opinion is that if Murray goes to jail or must pay for his crime, it is over!

There is another thought when so many people believe that michael is alive, will he really return...? There would be no suprise, I think he might wait until most of the people believe that he is dead and then return. It is just a thought because I do not believe that he will return anymore!

Yes i think the same, if Murray goes to jail then MJ is really dead! I mean, this is my personal deadline... i do not want to end up like thouse Elvis hoax believers, i don't wanna sit in front of this page till 2040 <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> !

just a little info about 2040....michael supposedly died on 6/25/2009 add the #'s up they = 2040...Michael's rocket number! Just thought I would put that up there for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I've just caught Geraldo on Fox News talking about Conrad Murray. Geraldo is saying the Associated Press is saying that CM will be charged with involuntary manslaughter. Geraldo is saying that a Jackson family insider is "complaining bitterly that the District Attorney is only seeking involuntary manslaughter". The LA County District Attorney deny this story according to Geraldo. The LA County DA is saying CM is not about to be indicted. So the AP court reporter Linda Deutsch's story is wrong according to the LA County DA. Also mentioned was that CM has retained well known Criminal Defense attorney J. Michael Flanagan. According to Geraldo the L.A.P.D. and the LA County District Attorney in LA County will arrest CM and put him before a preliminary hearing which is what they usually do there. By the way I'm in the UK and you can see Fox News on Sky ch 509.
  • Hey guys just heard on tv about CR murray being charged ,it's coming on in a half hour at 10:00 PM my heart is pounding I'm ready to cry what do you guys think,do you think it's true if it is Idon't know what to do.
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    How could he be charged when the DA doesn't even have the case yet?
  • I know! I'm going crazy too...it's exciting, it's scary, it's nerve racking...and I can't seem to rip myself away from my computer screen. Seriously, I've got stuff I should be doing. Laundry, dishes, mopping the floor...but I just can't. I'm totally going insane.
    There should be a club for everyone that's going insane!We could call it "Michael Jackson Fans who are going insane over death/hoax investigation club". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

At this point, it looks like we'd have a pretty big club!
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    Can we put this to rest?
    Murray WAS NOT charged today, right?
  • To answer your question Susie, no he was not. Basically it's all more of the same, behind the attention-grabbing headline there's no substance in this bit of news, just a rehash of things we already know.
  • I don't know if this has been stated yet or not but is it just me or has anyone else noticed that TMZ reported this quite a while before any of the other news networks? Again, TMZ has the information first. Just like they announced he was dead 6 minutes before it was even confirmed by Jermaine! I find this to be odd.
  • I don't know if this has been stated yet or not but is it just me or has anyone else noticed that TMZ reported this quite a while before any of the other news networks? Again, TMZ has the information first. Just like they announced he was dead 6 minutes before it was even confirmed by Jermaine! I find this to be odd.

It IS odd! And I do wonder who these sources are they're talking about lol They always have a source but they never give a name or where that person works (at LAPD, or coroner etc) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Exactly!!! Give me a name and I will be more likely to believe what you are telling me. Until then it is just a source and we all know how that goes with the news outlets.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I DON'T WANT MURRAY BE CHARGED. THIS WAY I BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE!

I AM WATCHING CNN, SHOWBIZ, ABC, SEARCHING YAHOO 11.15 PM PCT, NOTHING ABOUT CHARGES.
  • yall this kinda reminds me of when the "autopsy photos" came out and everyone was panicing and we found out that it was again all untruths.

so lets just see what unfolds here.
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I need the padded cell badly too! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> by the way, i have been watching CNN but didn't see anything?! About murray probably being an actor i read someone said it was just a person with this name in the movie but not him. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I feel this indictment of Murray is just a way to keep everyone thinking that MJ is really dead. They have to say something to keep things going since there's been silence for so long. Like someone else said I think it's all smoke and mirrors. I read about that today and I didn't feel any sadness about it. They were even saying that the indictment probably will happen behind close doors with the witnesses remaining anonymous. I read it on yahoo news today if anyone is interested. Sound like hoax to me. If I actually see Murray in handcuffs on his way to jail then yeah maybe I'll actually believe that MJ is dead but for now I don't.
  • I feel this indictment of Murray is just a way to keep everyone thinking that MJ is really dead. They have to say something to keep things going since there's been silence for so long. Like someone else said I think it's all smoke and mirrors. I read about that today and I didn't feel any sadness about it. They were even saying that the indictment probably will happen behind close doors with the witnesses remaining anonymous. I read it on yahoo news today if anyone is interested. Sound like hoax to me. If I actually see Murray in handcuffs on his way to jail then yeah maybe I'll actually believe that MJ is dead but for now I don't.

True. It had been awful quiet with scarce amount of news about MJ. so what better mind blower than this?

Really I'm not too scared but when people (who believe Mj is gone) tell this news I almost feel pressured to like give in to them and say okay I believe Michael is gone. but I'm not convinced just yet of that.
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I read on contactmusic.com Murray hired Britney Spears' lawyer as part of his legal team.

Below is the link.

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... le_1128041<!-- m -->

They also reported the indictment on the 8th at 10:19 am, but said that "a source told gossip website TMZ".

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ed_1127961<!-- m -->

I had a thought - the pole on the Chicago Tribune, I heard it has been removed now. But maybe it drew too much attention and Michael (and staff) realized that the "general" public suspects something and therefore they had to do something "drastic".

I'm not sure on which date the pole was started and when it was removed?

And as someone else also stated, too many people making inquiries at LAPD.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    So I guess its all something and nothing still then.
  • This one would be good for me as I am Very Little! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

paddedcellchair.jpg
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I read this on TMZ...someone researching the doc..and us lovers of MJ will love this...
    56. more info i've found below. also, how could MJ have met murray in 2006, he wasn't living in this country. and, why the heck would he take his kids to a cardiologist...all BS

"something else I found out which I think might be important, remember when that car was towed at mjs house
    and they said murray was driving it but it belonged to his sister Susan Rush, well I noticed on peoplefinders it listed Susan rush as an associate or roommate of the "murray's. So I did a googe check on her well I couldnt figure out if she is related to them or if she is a real person, The name Susan rush is a personal circus, like the Circus is called susan rush, and the address for whoever owns the circus is 10629 Sandpiper Dr# 14 Houston texas 77096
    well That address is owned by robert Earl carter.
    so im thinking its him who owns the Circus. the Suzan rush circus comes(performs) from Magnolia Texas. So the car that was owned by "suzan rush"
    may have been "Murray"s work car. If you Google
    the name Robert earl carter 2 things come up one that
    there is a obstrician that is named robert earl carter from Ca, and 2 a circus owner. so Im thinking this dude really does circus things.
    remember though when mj died the police couldnt find murray so they went to Suzan Rush"s house to find him
    or question her about where he was well they went to
    robert earl carters House. It was all staged from the getgo.

so Im thinking This Dr. Blanche Murray is the real
    Dr Murray, and that their is no "conrad murray who is
    a cardiologist, However it makes sense I think
    that perhaps this Dr Blanche Murray is who may have treated Michaels kids in Vegas considering she is
    a Family doctor. This may be the real doctor that
    may go on tour with Michael eventually.

I think her real name might be Blanche Yvette Bonnick Carter."

Posted at 11:13PM on Jan 8th 2010 by hurry murray
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    <!-- m -->http://topnews.us/content/29749-thrille ... her-lawyer<!-- m -->

On Friday the Los Angeles prosecutor's office said it was still uncertain on whether to charge ‘Thriller’ singer Michael Jackson's doctor Dr Conrad Murray with a crime in the singer's sudden death which was caused by cardiac arrest last June.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office said, "We have nothing pending. No decision has been made and nothing has been filed." She however denied commenting further.

TMZ. com, which is a celebrity website, on Friday, stated unconfirmed law enforcement sources informing that the final investigation was concluded in late December by the Los Angeles police. The cops would soon send the details to the Los Angeles district attorney to determine whether to file criminal charges or not. This would be done within weeks.

County coroner's office has ruled the death of 50-year-old Jackson as homicide by drug overdose Jackson.

Whether to charge Murray or not is being discussed since months now.

Murray's chief attorney, Ed Chernoff, said, "We have refused to comment on stories involving unnamed sources and will continue to do so.”

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Hmmmmm <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I dont know what to think..
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    IMO all that Murray's indictment is just a "news laundry" (like money laundry). TMZ was the first (again) to tell this. Skynews put that info on their page too but they add "according to TMZ". I assume that there'll be another source of informatiom which wil refer to the Skynews, not TMZ because apparently Skynews is better situated on a media ladder than TMZ ... and so on and so forth. So we shouldn't be upset.