VH1 "Famous Crime Scenes" Michael Jackson - NEW DETAILS

Comments

• isnt this premature before the trial?

i say this despite having a thread on the crime scene - sorry

My thoughts exactly. IF this goes to trial, how on earth are they going to be able to get an unbiased jury?? All of this info coming out before the trial doesn't make sense. You can see a 'no trial' coming a mile away which, of course, is good news for us believers!
  • tonight is the night <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • for the show

please post after -
  • I don't think it is an appropriate time for V h 1 to be doing this . I think it is insensitive and mean {poor babies } people are still in mourning ! Mj is the only one on that is recently passed . VH 1 is no better than tabloid trash for doing this so soon . They showed animated pics of Poor Anna Nicole splade open from an autopsy . I cannot bare to see them do this Michael .I think we should boycott it and complain . They don't know anything we don't already know ,I am Sure ! They are doing it for ratings and money .One person can watch it download it and post it on U tube ,so we don;t give them the time of day . I know some one will post it on u tube . <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • This is going to be sooo great tonight! We KNOW Michael is alive...but what makes this show so great tonight, is that it is really going to be Michael! On the Anna Nicole episode, it was an actress that resembled Anna Nicole, but tonight we are REALLY GOING TO GET SEE MICHAEL! He is going to be playing DEAD! It is going to be soooo great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • someone already stated that they know the person who is acting as michael tonight and she linked us to his myspace.
  • here is the post

Post by Another_Part_of_Me » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm
    DONT WORRY GUYS!
    I know the dude who played MJ in this VH1 show. He told me about it personally!!!!
    Here is his myspace link, u can ask him questions there, try searching him on facebook also

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodMJ<!-- m -->
  • OH okay, that sure doesn't look like the guy in the previews though. Could just all be a HOAX! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I think it's odd that Hollywood MJ says "I hope they do him justice." <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • dont shoot the messenger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Gosh, this is a switharoo! The previews they have up now on VH1 do not look like Michael but when they showed the 10 minute sneak peak last week, it looked like Michael. Michael is such an illusionist! I wish he would just come back ALREADY! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    I've seen a trailer for the series, if you ask me it all looks very OTT, all special effects and highly dramatized like hollywood style action crime films.

that's exactly what it is!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    my[KING]"]here is the post

DONT WORRY GUYS!
    I know the dude who played MJ in this VH1 show. He told me about it personally!!!!
    Here is his myspace link, u can ask him questions there, try searching him on facebook also

yeah...right... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • wow ^^ why do people have to be sooooo rude in here. LMAO
    my[KING]"]wow ^^ why do people have to be sooooo rude in here. LMAO

ooohhh...be-haive!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :o OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like the sound of that. If they show Michaels death, it has to be pre-recorded, so I dont know what to think.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> EXACTLY what I thought. I lost it for a minute thinking, they have had the damn tapes all along. Jesus Christ, it IS him! Watching him in that bedroom being worked on almost caused me to have a heart attack. I was like, OMG, he's really dead <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?They even found a Condrad Murray lookalike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Re-enactment! sigh. Oh what a relief.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I cant get it, so I hope you all keep me posted. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
  • my[KING]"]wow ^^ why do people have to be sooooo rude in here. LMAO

ooohhh...be-haive!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sorry im a little sensitive and some other post had just upset me lol. i apologize. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    These are the fake pics you are talking about. Doubles used!!!! What a show.
    Look how small CM's hands are.... He is a big guy.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    OMG my heart sunk for a minute,i thought that the above pic. are his real autopsy pictures, thanks guys for explaining,now i know that they are fake omg, i was really devastated for a minute <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • dearies...i saw the mj's famous crime scene...im very sad...the vid is not good to see...im so fragile in this moment...but i still think he is alive even though....i'm afraid he never come back to us just as Elvis done before...he needs a private life...i respect his decision....but i miss him in a such deepest way...mj we will love u forever and we are showing you our strong effort and support also in this occasion...i hope you 'll give us a real sign of your...we need it...dont let us drive crazy....let me do some deductions ...i compared this fake of death to the Elvis fake 'cause there are so many similarities...especially the both bougus name :M. Joe Jackson= E. Aron Presley....M.joseph Jackson= E. Aaron Presley
    maybe to be sure to dont be sued legally?Once mj said to L.M. Presley to woluld like to disappear as her father...i saw on youtube L.Marie.Presley on the Larry King show ...she did not replied to the most important question:"in wich way you feel connected to your father after his death?" she said "i don't want to reply"....so suspicious....dont u think?....in an interview..to Paris the journalist asked how mj miss to her....and she replied in a very suspicious way too:" is like he's still be with us"...strange sentence for a daughter who just looses her beloved father...well i dont want to condemn anybody...for this...are just my deductions to arrive to the point he's alive...and to say that he has a very important reason to hoax his death...live in our hearts forever beloved mj...
    my[KING]"]
    my[KING]"]wow ^^ why do people have to be sooooo rude in here. LMAO

sorry im a little sensitive and some other post had just upset me lol. i apologize. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i know...some people just can't take the whacky humor in here...but this is also 'another part of' mj...he's a major prankster and i'm sure if anyone in here in his immediate circle reads some of the posts in here and tells him about what's going on here (plus countless other forums like this), how much seriously researched info is in here, how many people are showing that they will not and under no circumstances will ever buy that tabloid trash and at the same tame, do not lose their own humor over it, he'll laugh so hard, he'll be in pain (no worries, good pain!)!

i look at this phase of the hoax as 'recruiting time'. the army of l.o.v.e. is built right now, so when the time comes, there will be all the support he'll ever need and most of all: all this media circus going on now will finally open people's eyes and make that change!!! just think: any bad words about michael right now? no? the whole world still loves him and even more. once this is all revealed and the reasons why, everybody will understand. it's like: i've tried to tell you for decades, but you wouldn't listen! now y'all have to go through the practical test and feel it for yourselves! this is it! this is the moment when you all have to understand cuz you're experiencing it!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

you did it, mike!!! bravo!!! (*frantic applause*) <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Nobody seriously worries about this bogus investigation from VH1 right? I mean, VH1 is THE MEDIA. We all know bij now that the media isn't a very reliable source. They are just cashing in on MJ's 'death', like a whole lot of other tv-stations and tabloids. Plus, because of this show more people should be convinced that he's dead and will stop searching for him.

All VH1 will do in this half hour episode (PUHLEASE! 30 minutes to show everyting about his 'death'? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) is tell you all the other things the media has told you, only nicely put together with dramatic re-enactments. The will NOT look at the two bodies in the helicopter, they will NOT talk about how slowly the ambulance left, they will NOT discuss how weird it is that no one signed the D.C., they will NOT mention that TMZ declared him 'death' before the doctors at UCLA did...

Don't bother thinking about this show. Don't let it upset you. It is entertainment.
  • my[KING]"]here is the post

DONT WORRY GUYS!

but he doesnt look like mj - well i dont know what mj looks like now any way
  • These are the fake pics you are talking about. Doubles used!!!! What a show.
    Look how small CM's hands are.... He is a big guy.

not the same hair as debunked ambulance pix
  • my[KING]"]here is the post

DONT WORRY GUYS!

but he doesnt look like mj - well i dont know what mj looks like now any way

He probably was a cheaper MJ for VH1.
    But the show sucked anyway...they didn't mention that MJ was in Murray's room, also showed monitoring device that never was there. They just put pieces and bits from news, and people who were interviewed were not important in MJ's life like biography writer Ian, ex lawyer Oxman, man from Vanity Fair magazine ....not impressed at all.