VH1 "Famous Crime Scenes" Michael Jackson - NEW DETAILS

13»

Comments

• yeah they did show monitoring equipment in the room and brian oxman isnt a very good actor. lol.
  • All of the above... it was too "hokey"...I just kept talking to myself during the whole show and ended up feeling mad b/c this VH1 was more BS than the TMZ stuff! They turned the hoax into "HOKEY"!!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Forgot to add this... Ian Halperin's rhinestone glasses were "hokey" too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    from what i was able to see, this is pure hollywood BS! the scenery didn't even match what was in the lapd-search report, those 'propofol' bottles looked damn there like milk-cans! they could have made it all up with just the trash that was written after june 25, 2009. no facts.

this is just more garbage, making michael look like a junkie again, like 'it was his own fault - he asked for it...'

bah! think i gotta puke! (*searching for bucket*)

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's what I thought. It is an actor.
    Here is what I've noticed on Crime Scene: on 4.46 min 911 display screen shows number they got call from "verison wireless 800 number" , I called that number, it is disconnected and why would cell # start from 800; on 4.49 and 5.40 min I paid attention on the neck of "Michael", looks like a scar from mask or make-up; there was no kaballah bracelet on the wrist, and I paid attention on the nail when they move out the body from house, usual nail color, not a brownish as Michael has because of vitiligo.
  • This is going to be sooo great tonight! We KNOW Michael is alive...but what makes this show so great tonight, is that it is really going to be Michael! On the Anna Nicole episode, it was an actress that resembled Anna Nicole, but tonight we are REALLY GOING TO GET SEE MICHAEL! He is going to be playing DEAD! It is going to be soooo great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

There's something very disturbing about this. Even a depiction of what happened is not right in my opinion. Blessings.
  • Just so u guys dont think that Im lying to u. Here I printed a screen from his post on face book. His real name is Ryjin Pearson btw.

screen.png
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Who ever is featured in the title role could very easily have been who posed for the ambulance picture. And if they were thinking "film crew" that early on then we KNOW it's ALL a staged production.
    This is going to be sooo great tonight! We KNOW Michael is alive...but what makes this show so great tonight, is that it is really going to be Michael! On the Anna Nicole episode, it was an actress that resembled Anna Nicole, but tonight we are REALLY GOING TO GET SEE MICHAEL! He is going to be playing DEAD! It is going to be soooo great! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

There's something very disturbing about this. Even a depiction of what happened is not right in my opinion. Blessings.

just a little reminder to the unknowing general public that he is still 'officially' dead and that murray is the bad guy. gotta uphold the image for another hot minute. and to tell those who are looking close enough, that it is all bogus anyway.
    just so that people can see what has come up so far regarding the 'information status'. like a summary of what happened so far, now comes the next chapter...let's just wait and see...shall we? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MzInfoMzInfo Posts: 10
    If someone already mentioned this go ahead and delete this post:

But something stood out for me in this episode: now I know that this was supposed to be a re-enactment, but the actors playing the police officers didn't have gloves on when they were on the scene collecting evidence. What police officers doesn't wear gloves to a crime scene? Unless there's more to the story...hmm.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224

But something stood out for me in this episode: now I know that this was supposed to be a re-enactment, but the actors playing the police officers didn't have gloves on when they were on the scene collecting evidence. What police officers doesn't wear gloves to a crime scene? Unless there's more to the story...hmm.

i notice that too
    and they were not in mj house are they ?
  • Just so u guys dont think that Im lying to u. Here I printed a screen from his post on face book. His real name is Ryjin Pearson btw.

screen.png

Off topic...

who is your sig by??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

it's called tampering the crime scene, and maybe that was the indication for it. the house was 'open to the public' for several days before the police officially declared it a crime scene and went in there to collect the 'evidence'. no gloves means anybody's fingerprints can be on the evidence now which makes it pretty invalid to use in court.

you're right to mark that as strange. if that was a serious program with serious research being done, they should have thought of the gloves. either someone didn't pay attention or it was done on purpose to indicate the tampering.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

screen.png

Off topic...

who is your sig by??? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I have no idea, the signature in the corner is too small to read it.....
  • This just proved to me that I was right all long ,Murray killed Michael Jackson.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This just proved to me that I was right all long ,Murray killed Michael Jackson.

OK, that's it. Goodbye and please don't visit again. You are only here to cause drama.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ^ thank you i have been waiting for that.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This just proved to me that I was right all long ,Murray killed Michael Jackson.

OK, that's it. Goodbye and please don't visit again. You are only here to cause drama.

Thank you Souza. Finally this negative person has been taken care of. Whoever they are needs to be gone like you said. It's not cool to stir up drama for no reason. That's all this person ever did so thank you.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    word wrote:This just proved to me that I was right all long ,Murray killed Michael Jackson.

Thank you Souza. Finally this negative person has been taken care of. Whoever they are needs to be gone like you said. It's not cool to stir up drama for no reason. That's all this person ever did so thank you.

Me too,thanks Suza,those who dont believe should join rip groups,we are here mostly for hoax