TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    check the courtroom footage - it was announced by Michael Love
  • Is anyone else feeling that things will go quiet after this and there will be another calm before something else happens?

I'm thinking by next week we'll get less and less news on Murray and our attention will be shifted to something else in this whole story.
  • check the courtroom footage - it was announced by Michael Love

Check it for what?
  • TMZ front page:

Michael Jackson Case - Conrad Murray Arraigned
    Posted Feb 8th 2010 5:25PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson. We're being fed live the video of what happened in court -- we haven't seen it yet, so you're seeing it as we see it.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezFCNk4C<!-- m -->

Can you see it now?
    And press is running to back door...
  • TMZ front page:

Michael Jackson Case - Conrad Murray Arraigned
    Posted Feb 8th 2010 5:25PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson. We're being fed live the video of what happened in court -- we haven't seen it yet, so you're seeing it as we see it.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ezFCNk4C<!-- m -->

Can you see it now?
    And press is running to back door...
    Did anyone remain at the front door??? I'm worrying. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is Multiscreen show!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    omg they were laughing inside <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    omg they were laughing inside <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I saw that it could have been relief but i saw them laughing
  • Yes! The judge said that ""I do not want you sedating people.""
  • omg they were laughing inside <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    yeah...I dont understand those things...why they were laughing
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    What is that lady yelling about! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • omg they were laughing inside <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    yeah...I dont understand those things...why they were laughing
    Who? The Jacksons??? Weird.
  • Yes! The judge said that ""I do not want you sedating people.""
    what that means?
  • OMG can you hear all those ppl screaming THat woman? WOW THat's scary!
  • What is that lady yelling about! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The judge said to Murray that he is restricted and cannot sedate anyone, and must use another person for anything related to that. He said specially propofol...
  • That man screaming! Hell yeah! Preach on! I have goosebumps.
    can you hear the shouting conrad murrey left mj alone for 4 hours for a hooker !! this has alrerady been mentioned omg can it get any worse
  • OMG can you hear all those ppl screaming THat woman? WOW THat's scary!

What happened?
    saying tell the truth conrad left him for 4 hours alone omg for a hooker
  • The judge said to Murray that he is restricted and cannot sedate anyone, and must use another person for anything related to that.
    He shouldn't have been allowed to do that in the first place!!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    He is not an anaesthetist!
  • Yelling, "Michael didn't molest no body, you had no proof, but you reported it! Conrad Murray tell the truth, you've got Michael's blood on your hands, tell the truth!!!"

AWESOME. gaw I wish i were there. Michael's Army
  • Yes, that´s what the judge said... but went further, cannot sedate or administer pain killers... he was extensive there.
    this whole thing is the sadest thing i have heard in my whole life Michaels life so sad