TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Their showing a white garbage bin right now! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The judge said Murray has been visiting the grave for 8 months.

Michael "got a grave" in September. That was like... 5 months ago

What the heck happens in this case about dates?
    It´s always the same.
    Murray administering propofol for 6 weeks, when he was hired just 11 days before...
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    excuse me why are we looking at a rubbish bin again !!

Michael "got a grave" in September. That was like... 5 months ago <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Slip-up??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> My hope is coming back...
  • 8 months ago Michael Jackson was still preparing for a tour. So how could Murray have been visiting that grave for 8 months? Hhhmmmm...... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Michael "got a grave" in September. That was like... 5 months ago <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He's not "dead" 8 months yet!!!!!
    The judge said Murray has been visiting the grave for 8 months.

I didn't mean judge, I meant lawyer! My bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It is just on a bin now why

Ok lawyer, anyway...
    And how can he say that? Nobody have seen him going there until friday!

I didn't mean judge, I meant lawyer! My bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Either way they need to do the math lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I can´t watch it anymore, I´m already falling asleep but don´d worry, everything is going to be just fine! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He's not "dead" 8 months yet!!!!!

OMG you're right! i didnt even realize that!
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    Murray's gone and TMZ Missed Him!

ROFL, what an idiots!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Let's calm down again.
    And yes they had a big garbage bin again in the middle of the room.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

yes he said that but then he said :" no, i take that back , he has been visting him since he was barried " or something like that .. but he corrected it ..
    Stupid TMZ <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I wonder why they missed him, they think he's going to pop out of the soil or something? Get out of the bushes, harvey!

yes he said that but then he said :" no, i take that back , he has been visting him since he was barried " or something like that .. but he corrected it ..

oh, well, slip up!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • Look at all this the money the people the family it is real so sorry

Yes...It is all really apart of the story. None of this is still feeling right. It's a real illusion.
    I hope you are right when I saw the family smiling I wavered

Joe didnt look sad at all.. That was deff weird......
    But Joe never looks sad. He didn't look sad the day after his son died. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I still think its all a bull crap!
  • Murray's gone and TMZ Missed Him!

ROFL, what an idiots! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh well I think all this garbage bins represent this is all GARBAGE how much garabage would go into the bin inside any court room!
    The courtroom video is already on TMZ site:
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... 59b837ed41<!-- m -->

Watch please for any person that sticks somewhat out.
    Check the complete thing. There's more to find than what I saw at a glimpse.
  • Garbage bin --- HOAX FAKE ????

So Dr Murray has been visiting Micheal for 8 months wasn't he buried in Sept.

Ed Chernoff then had refraze his sentence,, Hmmmmmmmm

Whats with the bushes???? also behind one of the bushes there was a antenna dont know what its called
    the same one as the funeral, and TII they kind of zoomed in on it.behind the bush..

I honestly don't know what to think anymore..
    When all is over what remains is a bush.
    I think it was placing the camera on purpose.
  • That is a regular lighting tripod.