TMZ live stream now!!!

1141516171820»

Comments

• It is just on a bin now why

Maybe because it is all a load of "rubish" like the rubish bins outside the house, at the funeral and at Dr Murrays child maintenance hearing!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Everything looks pretty real but when I saw the yellow cab and the flower I just started to laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Can it really be??? It has to be joke! This court room looks like "daddys office" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hey gus, search for trash cans.
    Don´t lose the faith! It´s only the beginning! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Search no further trash can was there also <!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/124tz2<!-- m --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • isnt it nice the real dr conrad murray decided to be here for this.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    look at the guy directly behind DA TROOT Murray
  • WOW <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Please make a new thread for this...
    People need thin kind of things now.
  • WOW! Doctor Murray was always a black man so who is the other white Murray in the court room?
    This is CRAZY AND A TRUE THRILLER. BUT NO REAL INVESTIGATORS ARE ON IT THOUGH.
    THOMAS MOUSEREA MICHAEL JACKSON LAWYER SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED BY THE JACKSON FAMILY BUT
    THEY HAVE NOT BEEN AGGRESSIVE IN TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE CERTAIN THINGS
    FOR THE POLICE TO HANDLE. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY TO HIRE DETECTIVES TO DO SERIOUS RESEARCH SO THAT THEY CAN FIND THE TRUTH AND GET REAL ANSWERS TO WHAT HAPPENED. IT SEEMS
    KNOW ONE REALLY WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
  • Wow! that is new to me, thank you for sharing that <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->