TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Does anyone know what time Murray is supposed to show up?

about 1:30pm..so in about 2 hours. He's out getting coffee right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Does anyone know what time Murray is supposed to show up?

about 1:30pm..so in about 2 hours. He's out getting coffee right now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah and he's first reading his newspaper, that might take a while too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yeah and he's first reading his newspaper, that might take a while too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG THis is so funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

TWO HOURS?? I cant take the suspense now more.. i gotta wait two hours.
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Omg...this is really insane...who would think of reading a newspaper in such a moment!? And have someone take a picture of it... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> FAKE!

today is a very busy day for murray, coffee, super bowl reading, photo session and manslaughter charges all in one day! Wow...he's definatly a multi-tasker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

today is a very busy day for murray, coffee, super bowl reading, photo session and manslaughter charges all in one day! Wow...he's definatly a multi-tasker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I can't take this is toooo funnnny and CRAZY!!!!
  • MJLover1990 wrote:
    Liberian Girl Heehee wrote:
    This is insane!!! It's like watching paint peeling off a wall or OJ riding down the freeway in his white SUV. And it's not even 11 a.m. in LA. They can't possible keep this up for another 2 1/2 hours!!!
    How long will the live stream be up then?

I didn't mean they wouldn't keep the live stream up for the next 2 1/2 hours. I was saying how preposterous it was they they would have this live stream of random people hanging around for hours. How bizarre!!!! This is getting nuttier by the minute. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    well you cant rush the guy he has an important meeting soon he doesnt look scared which is good he must know he has a lot of back up and protection wonder if he has seen kf yet god help him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Anybody else here wishing the tmz dude would at least take a lil walk around..God..im hating that planter already! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Im getting emotional and im not even there.

Heaven knows whats going to happen when Murray shows.... im nervous. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    omg! bwahahaha..i can hear a heli in the background! thats too funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sorry to insist, but this got me crazy,
    anyone of you have an explanation?
    OMG!

Please! someone who have access to an imprinted today´s New York Times, could you check this:

0208_conrad_murray_ex_01.jpg

I´ve seen the cover online and the picture below doesn´t match!!!

scannat.jpg

On Murray there´s something like THE LIGHTMAN!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Different edition?
  • Edit
    Murrays in LA..im sure he reading the LA times paper.
  • @ejay.. it does look like MJ on the paper <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I didnt think Murray was in LA>.. i thought he was getting a helicopter?
    Im getting emotional and im not even there.

Heaven knows whats going to happen when Murray shows.... im nervous. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Me too...I know how you feel!
    @ejay.. it does look like MJ on the paper <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Funny, I was thinking the same...
  • and look at his hand....doesn't look like he's really holding a newspaper, does it?!?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @ejay.. it does look like MJ on the paper <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

I didnt think Murray was in LA>.. i thought he was getting a helicopter?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Well, now im not sure now..i thought he was in LA? "where in the world is Conrad Murray??" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • But on the NYT´s web there are 3 covers:
    National edition, Asia and Europe,
    Says nothing about different covers within the US,
    so I guess cover is the same for all US editions and it´s the content what changes.
    Or am I wrong and this is normal?
    Because I can´t see other picture like that on Murray´s on NYT web...
    Sorry again!
  • OMG seriously im so stupid i cant find the livestream can someone give me a direct link because i am soo freaking stupid <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thanks a lot I thought I was going crazy!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • here you go just scroll down

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/<!-- m -->