TMZ live stream now!!!

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

Me three. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Murray is sure taking his sweet a** time! If he was on the move 15 minutes ago...where did he move to??
  • TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.
    The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

It doesn't feel right... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

tmz also "obtained a copy of the autopsy report" a few months ago, remember? same old story...
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    whats wrong ? the live stream stopped ??
  • im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

I'm so desperate to go to the toilet!!!scared i'm gonna miss something though!!
  • TMZ has just obtained a copy of the full L.A. County Coroner's report in the death of Michael Jackson -- which until now was under seal. The conclusion is clear ... Propofol killed the singer.
    The Coroner's report was under wraps until the criminal complaint was filed and it will be a centerpiece in the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

It doesn't feel right... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

tmz also "obtained a copy of the autopsy report" a few months ago, remember? same old story...
    Yeah, I know. Shouldn't believe everything I read... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> everyone...don't let 7 months of inconsistancies end here today...this is just a bump in the road..just put your seat belts on, this roller coaster is now speeding up!
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

haha i went to the kitchen and i ran back stuff was falling:D it was a mess <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

You won't miss anything, I promise you that!
    Now GO!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im actually kinda nervous for Dr. Murray when he shows up
  • Edit
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

haha i went to the kitchen and i ran back stuff was falling:D it was a mess <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hehe you're funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    :) everyone...don't let 7 months of inconsistancies end here today...this is just a bump in the road..just put your seat belts on, this roller coaster is now speeding up!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    wtf is murray !!!
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

OMG Same here! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I've been having to go to the bathroom since about 2 but I'm scared I will miss something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

K i'm back! What happened???!!!!!
  • OMG.......this is going a little far for a hoax
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    OMG.......this is going a little far for a hoax

Why?
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    im scared..
    I'm very scared too...

K i'm back! What happened???!!!!!
    Nothing, just relax... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Edit
  • Hi guys! I just tuned in to the live stream and have been reading some of your posts. What the hell are they waiting for now?
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    at what time is he expected ?

i guess he comes 7 or 70 or 77 minutes late <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I've said it before and I'm saying it again this is insane! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • at what time is he expected ?

i guess he comes 7 or 70 or 77 minutes late <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    How late is he arriving?
    I'm on LKL blogs,

If some of you have ever heard of *Michael...L.O.V.E.* he's supposedly Michael Jackson, he's been on the blogs since October and he's pretty convincing, although I don't have an opinion on whether he's Michael or not, but he just posted this

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* February 8th, 2010 4:29 pm ET

I'm already inside the courthouse.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->