our dear kind Michael must be gone

Comments

• do you really think that autopsy report is true? think about everything else that has gone down that we know for a fact is not true. relax everyone. let this play out.
    I think the same way.. I know it is hard to believe sometimes.. but come on guys after 7 months of investigation, all the things we had discover!!! they are not coincidences!!! beLIEve!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @MjLover1990
    I'm trying to keep the faith most definately but I'm finding it hard and reading what u said and a couple others u guys really don't let anything stop u from what u have believed in since the beginning <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and I'm proud of u guys <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm going to have to stay strong like u and the others thnx ur post gave me more faith <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. I'm going to try to say this loud and proud <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael is alive just have to look deeper within this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And that's how it is, You go girl for saying that! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We just need to pull each other through.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    there is only one last thread that is holding my belief that this is a hoax. the suppose return dates i think there was April 4th or 5th, and the 5th is murrays next court date
  • Beautiful Fallen Angel. How could they <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I will love Michael Jackson forever.

Nite <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It is all so hard but we have been lied to so many times but we allchecked things out for the love of Michael but I will stay here to find out what did happen and why you all are such good people
  • I have to remember why and how I came here almost 7 months ago. I wasn't a huge Michael Jackson fan but for some reason I felt spiritually driven to find the truth. I don't believe I have that yet.

With the help of all of you, I have come to know an incredibly loving and giving human being. I understand what you are all experiencing. But I'm staying until I know the truth has been resolved. Michael stood by James Brown's casket for 5 hours out of respect. I can do this for him.

"But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

Stay the course!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Ive just read the full autopsy report and i am in utter tears of despair and sadness.
    Same. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

did you see THIS IS IT?
    how in he world the man look like he looks in the movie and died the next day????
    he is alive!!! WAKE UP!!!
    READ PAGE 24 OF THE AUTOPSY , AND IN THE 37 DOESN´T SAY THE NAME IN THE REPORT... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Ive just read the full autopsy report and i am in utter tears of despair and sadness.
    Same. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

did you see THIS IS IT?
    how in he world the man look like he looks in the movie and died the next day????
    he is alive!!! WAKE UP!!!
    READ PAGE 24 OF THE AUTOPSY , AND IN THE 37 DOESN´T SAY THE NAME IN THE REPORT... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    exactly!! he went to reharsal the day before, no way he could have been in the condition described. NO WAY.
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    My emotions are like a roller coaster.... I am torn... what's true.. and what isn't.... ugh... I will keep the faith....
  • I am sorry to say that looking good the day before is not a good argument in favor of the hoax. You do not have to be sick to die from what they say Michael died from. It can kill anyone given in the right concentrations.
    When my son was on Propofol in the ICU, they monitored with everything. Just one little mix of medicines would have killed him and my son was only 11 at the time.
    I am sorry to say that looking good the day before is not a good argument in favor of the hoax. You do not have to be sick to die from what they say Michael died from. It can kill anyone given in the right concentrations.
    When my son was on Propofol in the ICU, they monitored with everything. Just one little mix of medicines would have killed him and my son was only 11 at the time.

I WASN´T TALKING ONLY FOR THE PROPOFOL... THEY SAY HE HAVE A LOT OF MEDICINES IN HIS VAINS, THE COCKTAIL WAS FATAL AND MURRAY SAIS THAT HE GIVE ALL THE MEDICINES IN THE DAYS BEFORE HE DIED... I WAS REFERING TO ALL THAT MEDICATION NOT ONLY PROPOFOL... SORRY, ENGLISH ISN´T MY LANGUAGE!
  • I am sorry to say that looking good the day before is not a good argument in favor of the hoax. You do not have to be sick to die from what they say Michael died from. It can kill anyone given in the right concentrations.

I WASN´T TALKING ONLY FOR THE PROPOFOL... THEY SAY HE HAVE A LOT OF MEDICINES IN HIS VAINS, THE COCKTAIL WAS FATAL AND MURRAY SAIS THAT HE GIVE ALL THE MEDICINES IN THE DAYS BEFORE HE DIED... I WAS REFERING TO ALL THAT MEDICATION NOT ONLY PROPOFOL... SORRY, ENGLISH ISN´T MY LANGUAGE!

Well, you can take most of those drugs and not have a problem (especially if you have anxiety). Just not mix all of them in such a short time. The propofol is the killer.

Don't worry about your English, it IS my language and I screw it up..lol
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    So you are saying he's really gone, then.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Right now im honesty on the fence its gonna take some hard shit to make my beleif strong again, this whole murray thing is weird, i want it to be fake but at the same time its all so well planned you cant help but think its all over, the only thing keeping my hope still somewhat alive is the fact that i havent seen valid proof that his grave exists, i mean do i have to sneak my way into forest lawn to find the truth lol, and the fact that i cant wrap my head around this whole death, i mean tupac, biggie elvis all those stars who were very popular died and it was over and done with but suddenly MJ dies and not one part of this makes sense? how the hell could someone die and have this many fall outs and suspicions, thats whats giving me hope still, but im barely hanging, im on a thread right now, literally, and last but not least he looked really good in this is it, his face looks flawless, how could he have so many scares and marks, i mean if thats true he must have have some SERIOUS make up on to cover up the marks and stuff, so im hanging in there but my hope is beginning to thin out <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ... do it for Michael steph .... It's all for Michael, M.I.C.H.A.E.L <3
    So you are saying he's really gone, then.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    NOOOOO!!!!
    I KNOW HE IS ALIVE!
    I FEEL THAT!!!
  • reading this autopsy report is really hard and i shouldnt be. i have not lost hope tho. i still beLIEve. but there is a bit of pain in each word.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
    This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!
    So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
    This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT, WE KNOW THAT TMZ IS BS...
    YOU JUST SAY THAT, TMZ IS BS, SO WE MUST BELIWVW THIS SHIT OF THE CORONER REPORT PUBLISH BY TMZ???
    I DON´T REALLY KNOW AND AVE PROOF OF HIS BEING ALIVE, BUT EITHER I HAVE PROOF OF HIM BEING DEAD, LIKE A PICTURE (ALIVE OR DEAD) OR A DOCTOR OF UCLA (SAYING ALIVE OR DEAD) OR THE GRAVE...
    I BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH AND I CAN´T EXPLAIN WHY... BUT I BELIEVE!
    I am sorry to say that looking good the day before is not a good argument in favor of the hoax. You do not have to be sick to die from what they say Michael died from. It can kill anyone given in the right concentrations.

Thank you for your statements. I just love your way of argumentation from the first post which referred to the ambulance picture. Just wanted to thank you because this is what to me investigation means to be careful with conclusions when something is not right, just because we/I do not understand something and do not see everything it does not mean that Michael is alive...
  • Did you guys not see the clue towards the end of the TMZ live streem!! The Garbage Can!!

Whilst waiting for Dr Murray to come out of the court building, the TMZ camera spent such a long long time showing the following link! Just like at the "Funeral" and like at Dr Murrays child support court case!

<!-- m -->http://twitpic.com/124tz2<!-- m -->

Dont give up yet, nothing has changed the things that have kept you here all these months havent changed, we knew Dr Murray would go to court!

Sending you all a BIG HUG

Its all for L.O.V.E

Keep the faith, we knew it would get more difficult ....

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you for reminding me.... this is when I started falling asleep... watching my computer and watching CNN on tv. I remember this and thought a-ha !!!!!

Is this where TMZ ended their coverage?

MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT, WE KNOW THAT TMZ IS BS...
    YOU JUST SAY THAT, TMZ IS BS, SO WE MUST BELIWVW THIS SHIT OF THE CORONER REPORT PUBLISH BY TMZ???
    I DON´T REALLY KNOW AND AVE PROOF OF HIS BEING ALIVE, BUT EITHER I HAVE PROOF OF HIM BEING DEAD, LIKE A PICTURE (ALIVE OR DEAD) OR A DOCTOR OF UCLA (SAYING ALIVE OR DEAD) OR THE GRAVE...
    I BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH AND I CAN´T EXPLAIN WHY... BUT I BELIEVE!

Of course it does not mean that TMZ is right with the coroner report or something else...but with Michael´s death they were right...
    I refer to the point that some people are still questioning why TMZ is the first who report (that is what I meant with think logical) it is because they are corrupt and pay for their information that is the only trick and that is what I wanted to express. Maybe that is the case why they always write sources tell us (because they paid for it... and of course can not tell who they are...it is just logical)
  • According to this autopsy report most of the drugs (besides propofol) look like antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication. Nothing in his system was illegal. It also proves he was not a drug addict like the media have been trying to portray him as. Besides the normal complaints that come with age, he was relatively healthy.

I'm not sure what to think, but that report looks very detailed and very legit to me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    The autopsy report which I haven't read but heard some of the details seem to reflect all the rumors that we've heard about MJ before he even died. The multiple surgeries, prostetic nose, lung problems, problems with his bones, Tatooed eyebrows and scalp. In regards to a hoax it would make sense for the report to say all these things because they are things that people have already discussed about MJ in the past which makes it even more believable. So to me this would be logical to have an autopsy report that says all these graphic things about him.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    CALM DOWN

DID he look frail while dancing in this is it, NO
    Did he look like he was stressing during the green screen scene chewing bubble gum then dancing with the crew and doing it better then them: NO

Being thin means nothing, Have you seen Madonna the last year, she looks like she has been starved but she actually is healthy and toned but it looked sickening.

Nothing has changed, Murray isnt in jail. The show just keeps on going.

The day you here a guilty verdict and they actually lock up murray, then that day I will say its over and he has passed.

But as of now this was more circus and it got great exposure and nothing happened. he went to court, he still can practice and he paid his fine, he has court in april and nothing has changed.

He has only been charged with 1 count, if they really had something they would have charged him multiple times to makes sure it sticks but as of now they got nothing.

this autopsy could be 2 things, it could be bull and info he wants out there, and having scars on his body so what, its obvious michael had face jobs, he had face lifts, that leaves scars. HE HAD WORK DONE DUH!!.

OR someone did die that day and its not michael but someone else.

But soon we will know, this all restarts april 5th.
    CALM DOWN

DID he look frail while dancing in this is it, NO
    Did he look like he was stressing during the green screen scene chewing bubble gum then dancing with the crew and doing it better then them: NO

OR someone did die that day and its not michael but someone else.

I´M WATCHING TII BEAT IT... HAHAHA NO WAY HE IS DEAD THE DAY AFTER... ON THE FLOOR WITH HIS LEGS UP.... HAHAHA NO WAY...!!!